IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 150.
#3801 4 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Tilt will be getting two new Limited Edition machines this week: Monster Bash LE and Black Knight, Sword of Rage LE. We also recently added POTC CE and Pong. Come check them out!
This also means I need to sell a machine, so if you are looking for something let me know: Currently listed on CL: Champion Pub, Kiss Premium, Viking, Monte Carlo (4 player EM), but feel free to make an offer on any machine in the arcade (the full list on inside map). I also have a Johhny Mnuemonic that I just tore down (rubbers, Comet LEDS, cleaned, etc.) and rebuilt the flippers, a Charlie's Angels, and a HUO Metallica.

Oh please don't get rid of Champion Pub! It's about the only pin that gets me up to Louisville to play!

#3803 4 years ago

Did any of you guys pick this up this morning? $150 Flash, lights on but no workee. Hope a pinsider got it. I was NIL....missed it by "that much".

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2291356961191154/

#3804 4 years ago

Weekend bump and small price drop. A lot of inquiries but no commitments yet. Again happy to deliver to the RMPS next weekend if needed.

#3805 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Did any of you guys pick this up this morning? $150 Flash, lights on but no workee. Hope a pinsider got it. I was NIL....missed it by "that much".
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2291356961191154/

He told me 900 last night and that it just needed a fuse unless that was a different flash on Facebook marketplace

#3806 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Iron Maiden pro

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Trade plus or minus $

Also consider an out right sale

#3807 4 years ago

I'm considering picking up a NIB from Greg with PinballPro at the RMPS. If I get it, it will be my first purchase from him. Just wanted to check and see if anyone has bought from him and how it went...at purchase time and afterward. Deal sounds good, just putting in a little due diligence. I've only purchased NIB from JJ at Gex, and those experiences have always been awesome. I'm still considering going in that direction to support locals, but the additional taxes are significant.

#3808 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I'm still considering going in that direction to support locals, but the additional taxes are significant.

Gex will deliver and setup in your basement for free if you ask nice

#3809 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Gex will deliver and setup in your basement for free if you ask nice

I'm always nice. To Colorado Springs, there's a small fee. But that cost is really negligible compared to the tax / no tax differential.

#3810 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I'm still considering going in that direction to support locals, but the additional taxes are significant.

I always use JJ for our NIB purchases. Yes, the taxes can be significant, but don't forget you are still responsible for remitting local sales tax even on out of state sales. I realize most people don't do this but sooner or later the government will enforce this I'm sure. I just find it easier to buy NIB from JJ and not worry about it.

#3811 4 years ago

Buy from JJ at Game Exchange. Not only are his prices and service excellent but you have a good relationship with him. If there is an issue, JJ has great relationships with the manufacturers, there have been times I've been VERY grateful of JJ and his ability to get shit done.

Quoted from sethi_i:

I'm considering picking up a NIB from Greg with PinballPro at the RMPS. If I get it, it will be my first purchase from him. Just wanted to check and see if anyone has bought from him and how it went...at purchase time and afterward. Deal sounds good, just putting in a little due diligence. I've only purchased NIB from JJ at Gex, and those experiences have always been awesome. I'm still considering going in that direction to support locals, but the additional taxes are significant.

#3812 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Buy from JJ at Game Exchange. Not only are his prices and service excellent but you have a good relationship with him. If there is an issue, JJ has great relationships with the manufacturers, there have been times I've been VERY grateful of JJ and his ability to get shit done.

Quoted from Kevkat:

I always use JJ for our NIB purchases. Yes, the taxes can be significant, but don't forget you are still responsible for remitting local sales tax even on out of state sales. I realize most people don't do this but sooner or later the government will enforce this I'm sure. I just find it easier to buy NIB from JJ and not worry about it.

I know JJ is good to deal with. I'm really trying to find out if anyone has any experience with PinballPro.

#3813 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I know JJ is good to deal with. I'm really trying to find out if anyone has any experience with PinballPro.

I've not done business with Greg, Pinsider Ovfdfireman but he and I go back at least ten years to the old RGP days, long before he became a game distributor. I only know him from the internet, like many of us know one another, and I can tell you that his reputation is spotless and his behaviour above board. And after a decade I feel like I know who the man is and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

On the other hand, I have a serious man-crush on JJ.

#3814 4 years ago

Hey all I thought I would put out some feelers for anyone coming in for the pinball show this next weekend. I am looking to purchase/trade for some games. I would like to find a nice Tommy, HUO BBH, HUO Elvis, HUO DP, HUO NBA, HUO Oktoberfest, nice NGG, and some arcades. Looking for a Spyhunter, Super Sprint, Zeke's Peak, newer used Golden Tee, and newer used BBH arcade. -Thanks

#3815 4 years ago

Guys, I am looking for a used but fully working Williams DMD.
Hoping someone out there has a decent price on one after putting in a color DMD. I just can't bring myself to pay for a new one from one of the parts suppliers. Prices seem absurd.

#3816 4 years ago

I have one from Theatre of Magic, and another from The Shadow, both flawless. And also a NOS one from the 90's that's never been installed.

#3817 4 years ago

Headed to western NE for the Memorial Day holiday and thought I would see if anyone in the Denver/Ft Collins area has a Centaur or BK2K they are thinking of selling. Looking for a solid player, do not need a fully restored machine.

#3818 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Headed to western NE for the Memorial Day holiday and thought I would see if anyone in the Denver/Ft Collins area has a Centaur or BK2K they are thinking of selling. Looking for a solid player, do not need a fully restored machine.

there is a pinball place in scottsbluff , nebraska that was selling a centaur a while back. Not sure if it sold or not.

#3819 4 years ago

Anyone in CO have a BMX pinball to sell?

#3820 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I've not done business with Greg, Pinsider Ovfdfireman but he and I go back at least ten years to the old RGP days, long before he became a game distributor. I only know him from the internet, like many of us know one another, and I can tell you that his reputation is spotless and his behaviour above board. And after a decade I feel like I know who the man is and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
On the other hand, I have a serious man-crush on JJ.

Sounds like you ought to stop by! All this time we can put a name with a face. Appreciate the support, maybe we will see you at the show this year.

Greg

#3821 4 years ago

I'm new to pinside, but just listed my Monday Night Football pinball for sale. Very rare game- plays 100%, very clean - been in my basement Man Cave for the past 14 years so very little play- well maintained. This is a great game for a sports themed room! Rising ramp for field goals and 3-ball multi-ball works perfectly. There is some slight wear on the side of the cabinet but backglass and playfield are perfect. I have a new machine being delivered in June, and unfortunately I only have room for one machine in the Cave. Referee topper, plus manual and schematics included. Local pickup only. Thanks, Bob

#3822 4 years ago

Let me know if anyone ever drives East to MD/PA/Va area. Looking at a Pin in CO.

Thx
MIke

#3823 4 years ago

I will be getting my ST pro back from a temp trade here in a couple of weeks and will be looking to trade/sell. Games I'm interested in are DP pro, GOT pro, SW premium, TNA, ACNC and BKSOR.

#3824 4 years ago

I have two Williams Full House games for sale for $750 or best offer. One of the games was restored and running about 10 years ago when I picked up the game and stored it on end. The other game appears to be all there but I don't know if it works or not. I also have a partially populated playfield that goes with the two games. I live about 2 miles from the where the RMPBS is taking place right now. This is for local pickup only.

Added over 5 years ago:

These two games are still available if you are interested. The RMPBS is over, and it was a great one.

#3825 4 years ago

Anyone have a wpc mpu? Have a crashed Game at the showdown.

#3826 4 years ago

Have a Dr. Who for sale at the showdown. 2800. It’s in decent shape with a nice diamond plated playfield. Reimport, cabinet is ok but plays good. Let me know if interested

#3827 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Anyone have a wpc mpu? Have a crashed Game at the showdown.

Do you still need it? Pm me. I'll have it in my car.

#3828 4 years ago

Well I was in the market for a BK, but after taking the wife to the showdown she wants a Congo. Anyone have a nice one they would like to move on to a new home.

#3829 4 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Well I was in the market for a BK, but after taking the wife to the showdown she wants a Congo. Anyone have a nice one they would like to move on to a new home.

Send dontpanicflip a PM, he was looking to sell one couple a months ago.

#3830 4 years ago

I have a few games i was hoping to sell at expo but didn't. They survived the expo though so im confident they are reliable, confident enough to offer a 30 day warranty on all of them!

Chicago coin red barron $400
Williams Swingers $700
Gottlieb queen of diamonds $700

Also open to trades and package deals.

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE

Red Barron is sold

#3831 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This glass is in very nice shape. It has one scratch on the upper right globe which is not illuminated, so it could easily be touched up. open to trades, but prefer cash and pref...”
2019-07-10
Cañon City, CO
220 (OBO)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 243 times

anyone need a Harlem Globetrotters backglass?

I'll probably have a set of plastics available soon as well.

#3834 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Iron Maiden pro Works 100% Some small flaws small nick on cab and light scratch see photos Green LED strips under ramps Red LED in drain Also open to trades for newer ste...”
2019-07-11
Frisco, CO
4,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 422 days
Viewed: 1675 times

Looking to buy
Dead pool pro
Gotg
Attack from mars
Monster bash
Medieval madness

Have my Iron Maiden pro for trade or sale

#3835 4 years ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to shakeup my small collection again. Looking for HUO trades for anything on my wishlist. My WOZ is a very nice ECLE with lots of mods and upgraded light boards. LE#666. Ghostbusters Permium is in excellent condition as well with a shaker motor, playfield protector and airball protectors installed.

Lets talk trades!

Thanks,
Mike

#3836 4 years ago

Respectfully, can someone help explain the value of trading? Why not just sell, then buy whatever you want?

#3837 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Respectfully, can someone help explain the value of trading? Why not just sell, then buy whatever you want?

Both parties have to have something the other is after and not be delusional about the value of what they have for a trade to workout. I traded some classic arcade games to Tilt for an IM pin, they needed them for their opening and I was after a newer Stern pin. Most of the time it's just easier to sell then buy what you want.

#3838 4 years ago

Looking for a Bride of Pinbot, can be players condition or complete project. Not interested in anything minty or already restored. Just need a project to keep me occupied.

Thanks!

#3839 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'm not opposed to selling, I've just had great luck with trades in the past. Not sure there is "value" except sometimes you can work out two for one type of deals and that makes it easier than selling one and tracking down two from different people and figuring out transportation.

#3840 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

When you trade you know you are getting what you want for what you are willing to give up. I've had some great trades where both parties were happy. Sometimes I can trade something nice and working for something beat up and not working. If I'm okay making repairs or living with lower condition and the other party isn't, it can work out. Most times, cash is king and trades don't work.

#3841 4 years ago

If I don't get some responses to my Big Hurt ad, I'll be open to a trade and throw in a free foot massage.

#3842 4 years ago

I am looking for an nos or very nice Bally Frontier backglass. I will be in Colorado this weekend, Saturday thru Monday. If anyone has one or knows of one available please pm me. thanks

#3843 4 years ago

Just lowered the price my Iron Maiden pro

$4,750

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80163

#3844 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I have found it's easier to trade and offset cash + - than pony up 7k immediately for something you have been looking for....and saves you the time of selling your machine outright

#3845 4 years ago

Anyone else watching the Alien auction on Ebay? I remember someone local trying to sell one a few months ago and assume its the same one.

#3846 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If I don't get some responses to my Big Hurt ad, I'll be open to a trade and throw in a free foot massage.

Pulp Fiction foot massage meme blocked by the picture ban in the regional FS threads. Denied!

#3847 4 years ago

i was the lucky duck who scored that skateball in louisville. super duper nice!
posted a pic on my instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/pure_retro_co/

#3848 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i was the lucky duck who scored that skateball in louisville. super duper nice!
posted a pic on my instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/pure_retro_co/

Congrats!!! Hope you got it closer to the $950 original price.

#3849 4 years ago

Looking to add another classics game to my pinball closet, anyone have an Eight ball deluxe (either version), Stars, or Meteor they are ready to part with?

#3850 4 years ago

Speaking of Classics....

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “UPDATE 6/29 - After several requests, I have removed the mods in order to return the machine to its original condition. Many were concerened it couldn't be returned. I will still i...”
2019-06-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 457 times

I'm selling my Black Knight to save up for a machine. I'll post a link to a video of game play soon.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/77?hl=snowgalvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.