IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 149.
#3751 4 years ago

I know some of you guys are into the vid side of the hobby as well. I have a really nice Q*bert upright I'm looking to sell or trade. Has a new VisionPro monitor and is running a Jrok Mylstar multi-board. Also considering letting my Atari Lunar Lander go as well.

Looking for a Medusa, Twister, or Tales from the Crypt. PM me for more info - can bring to the Showdown at the end of May.

#3752 4 years ago

I've got a few arcade machines I'd part with as well, all in various forms of non-working: Neo Geo with some obnoxious number of games on a single cart, Tron, and Sega Turbo. Haven't really researched prices yet. PM if interested. Could bring to Showdown.

#3753 4 years ago

Man its taking all the self restraint I have not to pull the trigger on this custom Hotdoggin'

denver.craigslist.org link

#3754 4 years ago

Is anyone interested in having a group intervention for Pinstein?

#3755 4 years ago

Anyone selling a Deadpool pro?

#3756 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Is anyone interested in having a group intervention for Pinstein?

I think he's good as long as he doesn't buy that Hotdoggin, sell it, quickly regret it, and then try and buy it back.

#3757 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I think he's good as long as he doesn't buy that Hotdoggin

agree with this

anyone thinking of buying it need to be smacked
they also should check it out in person before shipping that in...

#3758 4 years ago

I think Pinstein forgot the sarcasm emoji.

#3759 4 years ago

Hi All,

I need to free up some space in my game room. I have a perfect William's Road Show, and a perfect Spooky Pinball Rob Zombie (non LE) with the shaker mod and LCD apron mod.

I'm north east of Boulder. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

-Nate

#3760 4 years ago
Quoted from Nate:

I need to free up some space in my game room. I have a perfect William's Road Show, and a perfect Spooky Pinball Rob Zombie (non LED) with the shaker mod and LCD apron mod.

Appears you have 42 other options as well, any others that might be available?

#3761 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Appears you have 42 other options as well, any others that might be available?

...and the vultures have already begun circling.

#3762 4 years ago

I’m restoring five Rockola World Series machines, those will be available over the summer (www.buckwerx.com). It was hard enough to decide to sell the RZ and RS to make space for a BKSOR and hopefully a Paragon. Everything else has a permanent role in my collection.

Thanks

-Nate

#3763 4 years ago
Quoted from Nate:

Hi All,
I need to free up some space in my game room. I have a perfect William's Road Show, and a perfect Spooky Pinball Rob Zombie (non LED) with the shaker mod and LCD apron mod.
I'm north east of Boulder. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks
-Nate

Nate is a great guy and all his games are exactly as described.

#3764 4 years ago

Hotdoggin' is a fun game!

#3765 4 years ago

I think I'd rather play a game where the theme is actually hotdogs.

Quoted from Baiter:

#3766 4 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Looks like fun, but $4000 is a ton for that game.

#3767 4 years ago

He's up to $5000 now but he's willing to work with your shipper.

denver.craigslist.org link

#3768 4 years ago

Ok guys, gonna try the swapmeet at the show. Hopefully with your help we can make it a success. Details here and I will start a new thread too.

Swapmeet will be on the southside patio of the hotel. Sunday morning 8-10am. No cost to attend or sell. The Colorado Pinball Club will bring coffee and donuts.

Please PM me if you can bring stuff to sell. I need commitment please.....

Help make this work.

Thanks

Lem

#3769 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79034

Selling my Flip Flop. It's in my garage for easy testing and pick up.
Thanks for looking!

#3770 4 years ago

Anybody looking for a GoT pro? Documented HUO, nearly perfect (I say it’s perfect but someone can always find something) and lots of tasteful mods. Would trade for Deadpool pro or Iron Maiden pro + cash.

#3771 4 years ago

Near perfect, heavily modded Metallica Premium (LED, colorDMD, lit speakers, additional mods) I’m looking to trade for:

- Ghostbusters Pro + cash
- Swords of Fury (cq) + cash
- Star Wars Pro + cash

#3772 4 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Near perfect, heavily modded Metallica Premium (LED, colorDMD, lit speakers, additional mods) I’m looking to trade for:
- Ghostbusters Pro + cash
- Star Wars Pro + cash

quoted for your future regrets

dont trade a great game for a gross one

#3773 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

quoted for your future regrets
dont trade a great game for a gross one

Agree. You’d be way better off trading for that GOT Pro than either of those options.

#3774 4 years ago

Ha! I think I'm just done with Metallica. And let's add a really nice SoF + cash to the list.

TMI: I've made it to End of the Line twice and it feels like I'm chopping wood when I play it now. I miss my GB and Star Wars does well on location (who knows when an opportunity to throw a few pins someplace will pop up). GB is frustrating for sure but gorgeous and challenging. New code coming on GB too, hopefully a quick multi-ball and less "stroby" lighting but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Also, looking for something quick and brutal. With BM66 coming, I have too many long-playing games. Downgrading to something like GB and pocketing some cash seemed a good compromise to appease my wife.

#3775 4 years ago

Guys,

Looking to buy a used cabinet.

Late System 11
Early WPC

Interested in any condition. Let me know if anyone has and price you're looking for

#3776 4 years ago

Looking for a system 3-7 Williams coindoor. No major dents. Preferably plug and play if possible.

#3777 4 years ago

Looking to trade my entire DVD collection (700+ discs) for a solid state pinball. I've got the DVD collection posted for sale at $500, will trade + or - cash depending on pin title/condition. Pinball can be a project and does not need to be working but should be all or mostly all there. Some titles I'm interested in include F2K, Meteor, Firepower, Joker Poker, and the like.

Details and pictures of the DVD collection can be seen on my CL ad: denver.craigslist.org link

#3778 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Looking to trade my entire DVD collection (700+ discs) for a solid state pinball. I've got the DVD collection posted for sale at $500, will trade + or - cash depending on pin title/condition. Pinball can be a project and does not need to be working but should be all or mostly all there. Some titles I'm interested in include F2K, Meteor, Firepower, Joker Poker, and the like.
Details and pictures of the DVD collection can be seen on my CL ad: denver.craigslist.org link

I'm willing to trade a few boxes of National Geographic for your Mata Hari...

#3779 4 years ago

I'm looking for a nice pinbot! Anybody got one they're willing to let go of p.m. me

#3780 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I will trade you my typewriter collection for your EBD

Just kidding.

Good luck

#3781 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I'm looking for a nice pinbot! Anybody got one they're willing to let go of p.m. me

I have a pinbot project

#3782 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

I'm willing to trade a few boxes of National Geographic for your Mata Hari...

I'll be posting for sale or trade the Mata Hari on the right soon (the one in one of the CL ad pictures, within the next 2-3 weeks). Just about done shopping it out. The one on the left is my keeper (all shopped out, new CPR backglass, new hardtop, new targets, new legs).

#3783 4 years ago

I will be back to Colorado again this month, going to the showdown. Not sure if any locals are interested in buying a new “demo” game. I know I will be bringing Star War Premium, and another machine which is undecided. I will open it for the show and if someone wants to purchase it at a demo pricing (to take home at the conclusion of the showdown) we can select a game we have in stock. We carry all major brands.

I can also bring any game NIB for show delivery.

Greg

#3784 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I can also bring any game NIB for show delivery.

That is a good deal IMHO

#3785 4 years ago

Looking for a Taxi, any condition.

I'll be up that way in a couple weeks.

Thanks

#3786 4 years ago

Greg, sent you a pm about the expo.

#3787 4 years ago

I'm looking for someone to work on my Gottlieb System 80-B
machine. Randy at Peak Pinball is on vacation until the end of the
month and my guess is he will be very busy getting caught up after
he returns.

The game resets during game play and won't restart without a
complete shut down.

A full time mechanic is welcomed of course. Or maybe if your
confidence is decent and you might want to spread your wings a
little for some extra cash, I'm game. - No expectations if so and
maybe we both could learn.

PM or post here is fine.

Thanks

#3788 4 years ago

Kim,

I just sent you information for Jim Francis at One Note Jukebox. He does the weekly maintenance at Tilt.

#3789 4 years ago

Tilt will be getting two new Limited Edition machines this week: Monster Bash LE and Black Knight, Sword of Rage LE. We also recently added POTC CE and Pong. Come check them out!

This also means I need to sell a machine, so if you are looking for something let me know: Currently listed on CL: Champion Pub, Kiss Premium, Viking, Monte Carlo (4 player EM), but feel free to make an offer on any machine in the arcade (the full list on inside map). I also have a Johhny Mnuemonic that I just tore down (rubbers, Comet LEDS, cleaned, etc.) and rebuilt the flippers, a Charlie's Angels, and a HUO Metallica.

#3790 4 years ago

Putting a feeler out. Anyone have a BK they want to move on. I have been able to put some funds together for my next pin by liquidating my firearms. Still have 3 to move. This will be my last pin for the collection for awhile since we are planning on moving back home to KY. Not sure if having the new BKSR out will hurt or help my chance of finding a reasonable priced BK. V/R

#3791 4 years ago

Stern HD glass delivered to RMPS next weekend to save shipping if anyone is interested I will have a few.

Greg

#3792 4 years ago

No longer looking for a pinbot because I won the Black Knight Le in the children's hospital raffle.

#3793 4 years ago

Hang Glider, 4 player EM, works.
$500
Pm if interested

#3794 4 years ago

Will be in Denver next weekend. I have a GOTG Premium for sale or trade, or partial.

Looking for Williams Defender, System 7, WPC or System 11 stuff. I don't shy away from players games.
Really just looking for 1 more project or Alice Cooper, Deadpool Premium or other trade situation.

Looking for projects, DMDs or whatnot msg me if interested.

#3795 4 years ago

Tilt pinball and LuLus make for an excellent road trip....

#3796 4 years ago

Hey all - I'm looking to buy a donor Bally early SS cabinet for a project. Details here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bally-ss-cabinet-for-project#post-4997509

#3797 4 years ago

I have a nice GOT LE for sale or trade for a Dialed-In LE. denver.craigslist.org link

#3798 4 years ago

i know its arcade, but does anyone have any candy cabs for sale/trade?

#3799 4 years ago

Hey all, if anyone is interested and I can bring the the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown here in a week.

#3800 4 years ago

Our Metallica Pro which will be used in the Main Bank at the Showdown this year is up for sale. If someone would like to take it home after the show on Monday we'll offer a very fair price.

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/76?hl=snowgalvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.