IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 150.
#3701 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Wow, thanks for the kind words mr68 and mathazar. I don't have a set schedule for the class. I teach it when I can find a few students in a given area and a space to use in that area. I may have something to offer at the Showdown but I don't have details yet.
/Mark

I’m definitely interested. I live down in the Springs but would drive up. I’ll be staying in Denver for the Showdown so that could be a good weekend? How many people do you need to make it worth it?

#3702 5 years ago

Mark Gibson’s class was amazing. We hosted one at Tilt recently. I was lucky enough to attend.

#3703 5 years ago

Anyone interested in the follwing:

Metallica HUO with side blades, titan rubbers, colored plastic protectors and other MOds $4.9k

Games at Tilt - All working.
Funhouse $3.9k plus tax. LEDs and little wear for routed game
Champion pub $4.4k plus tax. Real translite and LEDs Cracked ramps and boxer, but does not effect gameplay
Viking $2.4k plus tax LEDs, flipper rebuild
Monte Carlo EM $900 plus tax 1973

World Cup Soccer Arcade game $1,200 1968

Stop in to see them or message me or make an offer.

#3704 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamilvelo:

I’m definitely interested. I live down in the Springs but would drive up. I’ll be staying in Denver for the Showdown so that could be a good weekend? How many people do you need to make it worth it?

If you are interested then we should have enough, so far including my self we have 3 for sure and 2 maybes. We are hoping we could make it work some weekend this or next month. The expo weekend wont work for me and one of the other guys because we are bringing games and it would just be too much to fit the whole 8-10 hours class in that weekend. Would you be able to do any other weekend?

#3705 5 years ago

ebrenner87 I sent you a PM.

So at the Showdown are there usually some decent deals on pins for sale? Looking to pick up a couple older pins if possible but haven't been to the Showdown before so wasn't sure what is usually available.

#3706 5 years ago

At the show, I'd say no. However, more pins usually pop up for sale on craigslist around showtime. I'd keep an eye on that.

Quoted from Lamilvelo:

So at the Showdown are there usually some decent deals on pins for sale? Looking to pick up a couple older pins if possible but haven't been to the Showdown before so wasn't sure what is usually available.

#3707 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamilvelo:

Not that I have seen (I've been twice). Last year I was hoping to pick up a Black Knight and lo and behold, there were 3 at the show and 1 was actually for sale. I played it for about 30 minutes. Unfortunately, it wasn't in great shape - cabinet and backbox damage, playfield worn in the usual spots, weak left flipper, scratches on the backglass, cupped inserts, and several misbehaving drop targets. The seller wanted $2500! I texted the contact number on the machine with an offer of $1250 which was actually a little bit more than I wanted to pay given the condition and what I'd have to put into it, but it was local and right there so I figured what the hell. I never heard back - no counter offer/nothing. A month later I found a nice Black Knight in way better shape, cosmetically and functionally, on FB. It had cupped inserts but a playfield protector fixed that. Even with the shipping, I was out only $1700 + I put in a $100 playfield protector.

#3708 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamilvelo:

I am planning on bringing the following games to sell at the expo

Gottlieb queen of diamonds $800
Williams Swinger $700
Gottlieb fashion show $600
Chicago Coin Red Baron (probably) $500

But in agreeance with the other replies, dont find a lot of steal of a deal prices at the expo. With that said you do see a lot of the more rare games that you likely wont find elseware (though not for sale), so i go every year and wouldn't miss it!

#3709 5 years ago

Might bring a stern Dracula to sell at the showdown

#3710 5 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Might bring a stern Dracula to sell at the showdown

AJ your's isn't the one on Craigslist is it? I've text and emailed that person and never heard back.

Thanks for the tips all! First time going and really looking forward to it. Most of the games you guys find on Craigslist? I'm just looking to add one or two pins to my collection and most of the stuff on Craigslist always seems overpriced for what they are.

#3711 5 years ago

No, that’s not mine. I haven’t listed it, just a thought of listing it

#3712 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

-Still have a near CQ Dirty Harry for sale/trade

Sale Pending

Does anyone in Colorado have a nice Tommy they would consider selling me? Would like to find one local if possible before I consider shipping.

#3713 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a full CPR repo Guns N Roses plastic set? Still sealed in the box I got it shipped to me in, $150. Or a brand new repo diner cup with decals, $100.

#3714 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Sale Pending
Does anyone in Colorado have a nice Tommy they would consider selling me? Would like to find one local if possible before I consider shipping.

not sure if hes selling it but Hans up in fort collins has one. I think its at The Lyric right now. He routes some games in town and is the tech at the Pinball Jones locations. His website is: http://www.replay84.com/

#3715 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Hi,
Kirk here in Arvada-Nice Cocktail table...…95% there,just cannot get it over the hump-Game Plan-Star Trip-New board-rebuilt all coils and sleeves-Lights working-It flips-Cannot get score displays to go correctly-had it 6 years and it is time to pass it along to somebody who will dig deeper. $700.00
Extremely nice 100% working Zaxxon-stand up arcade machine $800.00

Bump on these-Kirk in Arvada-

#3716 5 years ago

Scored a barn find today in Henderson - perhaps literally. 1978 Bally Black Jack in an estate sale that looks to have been sitting for years (and years). $98.75. Actually, I bought it for $100 but after I got it home, I found 5 quarters stuck in the coin mechs.

It was a slight gamble in that they didn't have any keys to open it up so I couldn't look inside to see what's there or not there. It powered on (most all of the GI lights come on) but it didn't boot. Of course, they wouldn't let me drill the locks out until I bought it. So I did...figured worst case I might get some cabinet hardware compatible with my other late 70's Bally projects and if any of the displays or boards worked or in good enough shape to be rebuilt, that would be a bonus.

Found lots of dirt, debris, and several abandoned wasp nests in both the cabinet and the backbox. The backglass is surprisingly about a 7/10....no flaking and just a few scratches. The cabinet is somewhere between poor and a basket case...MIGHT be salvageable but that'll be a big job. The MPU, SDB, and Lamp boards are all there and actually look good...no burns, hacks, or anything except for a spider's nest and wasp nest on the SDB. The MPU still has the original battery installed and no corrosion damage at all. The original cage around the power supply is even still there. Big old wasp nest camped out on the Player 3 display board. Someone put in a Stern SDU-100 at some point to replace the original Bally SDB.

The playfield has a few wear marks here and there but nothing serious. I think with a little elbow grease, the playfield will clean up nicely. No broken plastic pieces tho most are warped from the incandescent bulbs. The playfield underside is oddly clean and the metals parts free of rust.

I'm a few weeks away from finishing my Mata Hari project and then I'll dive into this and see if I can, at least at first, get it booted and running. First order of business will be to repin all of the connectors and go from there!

#3718 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a slight Bally Time Zone project? Plays but with some issues, cabinet was repainted, back glass is extremely nice, and pf is good. Can send pictures. I just want it gone. make me an offer

#3719 5 years ago

Have a Stern red color bottom apron that I picked up not realizing it won't fit a TWD premium, looking to get $30 for it.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-colored-bottom-apronarch-plastic.html

#3720 5 years ago

I've only ever seen The Games once before. Can't be too many of these still around. Someone buy it! denver.craigslist.org link

(Should be a long player - comes with free rubbers blocking the outlanes!)

#3721 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I've only ever seen The Games once before. Can't be too many of these still around. Someone buy it! denver.craigslist.org link
(Should be a long player - comes with free rubbers blocking the outlanes!)

saw that on the outlanes lol. looks like a game youd be bored with after 1 play no matter how hard you set it up

edit: i see he dropped it to 900 already, yesterday it was "1050 FIRM!"

if anyone picks it up, it is suppose to have 2 balls in the captive ball area on the left side.

#3722 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

saw that on the outlanes lol. looks like a game youd be bored with after 1 play no matter how hard you set it up
edit: i see he dropped it to 900 already, yesterday it was "1050 FIRM!"
if anyone picks it up, it is suppose to have 2 balls in the captive ball area on the left side.

actually a challenging and fun game when set up well.

That looks like a solid example that will clean up nicely.

seriously... someone grab that quick.

Clean it and play the snot out of it.

#3723 5 years ago

I guess, now that you mention it...I had some pretty long balls when I played it. The fact that those are passive slings (just a rubber, no kicker), makes it significantly easier. Excalibur has those also, so I imagine there are others from that time period that do too.

#3724 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I guess, now that you mention it...I had some pretty long balls when I played it. The fact that those are passive slings (just a rubber, no kicker), makes it significantly easier. Excalibur has those also, so I imagine there are others from that time period that do too.

yeah, its crazy to think this game came out the same year they put out alien star! i know which one im taking

#3725 5 years ago

Any BKSOR shown up to play in town yet?

#3726 5 years ago

Lyons Classic Pinball has a Pro shipping out today so we hope to have it sometime next week! Dan G from 1up has his so im sure it will be at 1up very soon.

#3727 5 years ago

If anyone has any unworking arcade CRT monitors around they want gone let me know.

#3729 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Lyons Classic Pinball has a Pro shipping out today so we hope to have it sometime next week! Dan G from 1up has his so im sure it will be at 1up very soon.

Played a bunch of BKSR Pro at 1Up Lodo today. I like it!

#3730 5 years ago

Kirk here in Arvada-
Game Plan-Star Trip-Very Clean Cocktail table,cabinet,glass,coin mechs.-Rebuilt all coils and sleeves-Lights working-It flips-Cannot get score displays to go correctly-had it 6 years and it is time to pass it along to somebody who will dig deeper. $700.00

#3731 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Mark Gibson is teaching that class and he is the most knowledgeable man I've ever met when it comes to EM machines. He is also very creative with his unique, home brew pinball creations and it's my guess he will have many of his operational sculptures available for the students.
Mark is very generous with his incredible knowledge and I'm proud to know him.
Never heard of Mark Gibson? That's because he is as humble and soft spoken of a man as you will ever meet. Pay attention to every word he says and have fun.

Just finished the class and it was great, i have some experience with EMs and one of the other students was new to EMs and there was a wide array of skill levels between us and we all learned a lot and had a great time. He definitely widened my grasp of schematics and how to use them to track down the hard issues. Mark is a great teacher and i just wanted to thank him for teaching it and i strongly recommend the class to everyone!

#3732 5 years ago

Mint ST LE #219 Delivery can be arranged to Denver free of charge. $7500.

#3733 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Mint ST LE #219 Delivery can be arranged to Denver free of charge. $7500.

PM sent.

#3734 4 years ago

Putting up stern Dracula and DE time machine up for trade. I really want a swords of fury.

#3735 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Putting up stern Dracula and DE time machine up for trade. I really want a swords of fury.

BSD, or "the other one"? Interested in the former.

Thought I'd be smart and look at your machine list...you have both!!

#3736 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

BSD, or "the other one"? Interested in the former.
Thought I'd be smart and look at your machine list...you have both!!

Says stern Dracula in his post silly goose

Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Putting up stern Dracula

#3738 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Says stern Dracula in his post silly goose

I swear he added that later.

#3739 4 years ago

Looking for a SW premium or a DP pro.

#3740 4 years ago

Just got Black Knight sor Pro at Lyons Classic Pinball and going to bring original Black Knight back to put beside it soon.

#3741 4 years ago

Anyone have a led ocd board that they’d like to sell? Looking for a Data East one. Thanks!

#3742 4 years ago

I have a pair of project pins Im selling together. An Embryon and a Gottlieb Excalibur. $1800 for the pair. The embryon really just needs to be put back together. The BG is great while the pf has a lot of small chipping and the one common wear spot on the girls head. The game does work but is broke down with the head off. The Excalibur comes with 2 pfs One is in great shape but needs a wire harness (which I have) reattached. The head is excellent but has an alternate translite while the cab is rough. Has all boards but Ive never had it together. Too many projects these days and I've decided to move these along. Im not interested in splitting them up. You can sell the one you don't want. PM me if interested

#3743 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A nice EBDLE up for trade or for sale. Very NICE cabinet and coin door (seriously, look how clean in and out!) Very Nice backglass. Everything rebuilt and cleaned with Comet LEDs a...”
2019-04-29
Madison, WI
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1640 times

I will likely be making an annual summer visit to CO (kind waiting to see if I get a cabin for Dory), so figured i'd toss this out for CO pinheads

#3744 4 years ago

I have to move a few things arround in my game room, and I'm considering selling my Fire! and Black Pyramid. Both games are player condition with various +/- on each. If you're interested in either drop me a PM and I can give you more descriptions and pics.

Cheers B

#3745 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will likely be making an annual summer visit to CO (kind waiting to see if I get a cabin for Dory), so figured i'd toss this out for CO pinheads

A lot of people know that Hilton and I don't like one another. And that's OK as I would guess many of you guys might have issues within your circle, as a lot of people do. It's a unfortunate part of human nature especially among those of us that are opinionated and pig headed.

That said, it is my sense and understanding that Hilton is a very reliable buyer and seller and I would encourage anyone interested in his game to reach out to him. It's also my strong guess that you will find his pictures and description as credible.

Thanks for reading. - Kim

#3746 4 years ago

Ive decided to split up the games I just posted about above, so 1 is a Gottlieb premier Excalibur (pretty rare) project. Game is complete but needs assembled and a harness attached to the pf. I have the harness and all of the parts from a 2nd stripped playfield included (except the plastics, pops and wire forms). The PF is VERY nice as is the head, an alternate translite is used. The cab is rough but there $500 takes it. Second game a rough embryon, Playfield has lots of small chipping and a few moderate wear spots, cab is probably a 6.5 out of 10, backglass is excellent. The game plays as it should. $1000

#3747 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

A lot of people know that Hilton and I don't like one another. And that's OK as I would guess many of you guys might have issues within your circle, as a lot of people do. It's a unfortunate part of human nature especially among those of us that are opinionated and pig headed.
That said, it is my sense and understanding that Hilton is a very reliable buyer and seller and I would encourage anyone interested in his game to reach out to him. It's also my strong guess that you will find his pictures and description as credible.
Thanks for reading. - Kim

thanks Kim

#3748 4 years ago

I have a few games for sale,
Dialed in se
Rs
Doctor who
Earthshaker
Tspp
Rfm
Let me know if interested

#3749 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just got Black Knight sor Pro at Lyons Classic Pinball and going to bring original Black Knight back to put beside it soon.

Done.

#3750 4 years ago

I have a nice Champion Pub for sale with the Danger Zone Enabled, the 1999 Williams/Bally Back Glass, LEds throughout and full set of Cliffys.
PM if interested.

There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.