IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,452 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 150.
#3651 5 years ago

buddy has a Game of Thrones and Sharkeys Shootout for sale. Hes trying to raise some cash so no trades. LMK if you want his info.

#3652 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

buddy has a Game of Thrones and Sharkeys Shootout for sale. Hes trying to raise some cash so no trades. LMK if you want his info.

PM sent

#3653 5 years ago

Have a getaway, time warp, and f14 I would like to trade off or sell.

#3654 5 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Have a getaway, time warp, and f14 I would like to trade off or sell.

PM sent

#3655 5 years ago

Put up a MMR for sale.

#3656 5 years ago

Finally put an ad on Craigslist for Demolition Man and Flintstones: fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#3657 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Capt. Fantastic for sale or trade if anyone has any leads

#3658 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I'm looking for a Capt. Fantastic for sale or trade if anyone has any leads

Kim at pinball Jones had one for sale. Not sure if she sold it yet

#3659 5 years ago

Nice, thanks for the info ill reach out to her!

#3660 5 years ago

Kim's had already sold so im still in the market for a Capt. Fantastic. Also looking for a bally night rider EM

Just posted a few games of mine on Denver craigslist as well to make space for and fun the new games. I posted my Gottlieb Fashion Show, Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds, and Williams Swingers.

#3661 5 years ago

Listed my Fish Tales on CL. Has a nice playfield and a Color DMD.

#3662 5 years ago

Just finished another restoration. 1972 Gottlieb World Series

I documented the process at: https://canoncitypinball.blogspot.com/2019_03_17_archive.html

The machine is sold, but the process was fun.

1 week later
#3663 5 years ago

okay, who is selling some stuff to fund a black knight

#3664 5 years ago

Me Demolition Man, Flintstones, Congo, and a custom Multicade

#3665 5 years ago

Come get a Lord Of The Rings , waiting for you

#3666 5 years ago

Black Knight looks pretty cool. The original was nothing special.

#3667 5 years ago

Anyone have a GOT for sale

#3670 5 years ago

Any interest in trading a pro TWD, GOT or SW plus cash for a HUO BM66 with low plays? One of the few premiums that has a Adam West signed trading card.

#3671 5 years ago

Anyone have a Williams Blue Chip they want to part with?

#3672 5 years ago

It is on my radar-but I still need to play it first

-Still have a near CQ Dirty Harry for sale/trade-great game with an awesome layout. I also have a like new dual sport motorcycle that has really low miles(I simply do not drive it much) I may consider selling/trading if anyone is interested?

#3674 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Any interest in trading a pro TWD, GOT or SW plus cash for a HUO BM66 with low plays? One of the few premiums that has a Adam West signed trading card.

Game is trade pending, thanks for all the interest.

#3675 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I also have a like new dual sport motorcycle

-Sold the motorcycle

Looking for a nice Tommy, Shadow, and a HUO Stern NBA

Also looking for a Spyhunter, Super Sprint, and Zeke's Peak

Any leads appreciated

#3676 5 years ago

Toying with the idea of selling my Iron Maiden Pro if anyone is looking. Added the inner art blades, shaker, and replaced the Piece of Mind and Somewhere in Time Eddie plastics with figures (original plastics are included).

#3677 5 years ago

Looks like this old scammy ad made it's way to denver this morning lol

denver.craigslist.org link

#3678 5 years ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Looks like this old scammy ad made it's way to denver this morning lol

Probably the same guy who did the April fools Seinfeld pinball.

#3679 5 years ago

Someone pm me so I’m passing it along.

“Greetings from the East Coast!I was refered to your club from Kevin @ Blizzard.
I sold my Ball Park Baseball Machine to a senior residing in Loveland Co. and I am Looking to hire someone (preferably with EM experience)to pick up the machine at the truck terminal in Aurora and deliver it to Loveland Co and set it up. Plz feel free to repost or contact me via mobile text or call @ 438.558.9137 ask for Dino Thank You!”

#3680 5 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

“Greetings from the East Coast!I was refered to your club from Kevin @ Blizzard.
I sold my Ball Park Baseball Machine to a senior residing in Loveland Co. and I am Looking to hire someone (preferably with EM experience)to pick up the machine at the truck terminal in Aurora and deliver it to Loveland Co and set it up. Plz feel free to repost or contact me via mobile text or call @ 438.558.9137 ask for Dino Thank You!”

FYI - I was contacted by Dino a few days ago. I want to help but I know nothing of setting up EM machines, and since this is apparently a nice working machine I'd hate to mess something up! If someone can help him out please get in touch with him.

Thanks,

Kevin

#3681 5 years ago

Thinking about selling my Dialed In (located in Evergreen) for a BK if anyone is interested...

#3682 5 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Quoted from Kevkat:

FYI - I was contacted by Dino a few days ago. I want to help but I know nothing of setting up EM machines, and since this is apparently a nice working machine I'd hate to mess something up! If someone can help him out please get in touch with him.
Thanks,
Kevin

My buddy Paul works on EM's, I forwarded the info to him

#3683 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a....

SW pro
MBrLE
TWD pro
Beatles Gold

#3684 5 years ago

Sorry off topic, Just received The Munsters Prem(black and white) at Lyons Classic Pinball, Come Play! Back to your regularly scheduled program.

#3685 5 years ago

See you on Saturday!

#3686 5 years ago

Hi,
Kirk here in Arvada-Nice Cocktail table...…95% there,just cannot get it over the hump-Game Plan-Star Trip-New board-rebuilt all coils and sleeves-Lights working-It flips-Cannot get score displays to go correctly-had it 6 years and it is time to pass it along to somebody who will dig deeper. $700.00

Extremely nice 100% working Zaxxon-stand up arcade machine $800.00

#3687 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

-Sold the motorcycle
Looking for a nice Tommy, Shadow, and a HUO Stern NBA
Also looking for a Spyhunter, Super Sprint, and Zeke's Peak
Any leads appreciated

A little far I guess.

nd.craigslist.org link

#3688 5 years ago

Hey CO Pinsiders - I may be putting my FGY up for sale soon. I am the second owner and the game has been never been routed. I have a Matt McKee topper, the original goodie bag, manual, etc. Only thing used out of the goodie bag is one beer can decal (I replaced it when I got the machine). Game has never been routed and has been in my house the last 10 years or so. LMK if there is any interest. I am in Arvada.

#3689 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

A little far I guess.

Looking for a nice Spyhunter arcade, not the pinball. I really do appreciate the lead and thank you for responding.

Did anyone go to that estate sale at Church on Saturday and pick up any arcades? -Curious

#3690 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister: Did anyone go to that estate sale at Church on Saturday and pick up any arcades? -Curious

Thought about it, but this “church” is the church of cannabis. Chances are anything you get there smells like weed. Looks like the only arcade game worth looking at was the space invaders cocktail. I asked about the Galaga by they said it was not for sale. Anyone else find anything there?

#3691 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Chances are anything you get there smells like weed.

I don't think so. It's not like cigarette smoke.

#3692 5 years ago

Anyone interested in taking an EM repair class with me? Hoping to get 3-5 other people to make it happen. Details on the class are here. Dates are flexible but its a total of 8-12 hours spread out over 2-3 days

https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class

It should be fun!

Relevant to this form because any good EM deal will need some repair!

#3693 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

Anyone interested in taking an EM repair class with me? Hoping to get 3-5 other people to make it happen. Details on the class are here. Dates are flexible but its a total of 8-12 hours spread out over 2-3 days
https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class
It should be fun!
Relevant to this form because any good EM deal will need some repair!

Mark Gibson is teaching that class and he is the most knowledgeable man I've ever met when it comes to EM machines. He is also very creative with his unique, home brew pinball creations and it's my guess he will have many of his operational sculptures available for the students.
Mark is very generous with his incredible knowledge and I'm proud to know him.

Never heard of Mark Gibson? That's because he is as humble and soft spoken of a man as you will ever meet. Pay attention to every word he says and have fun.

#3694 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Mark Gibson is teaching that class and he is the most knowledgeable man I've ever met when it comes to EM machines. He is also very creative with his unique, home brew pinball creations and it's my guess he will have many of his operational sculptures available for the students.
Mark is very generous with his incredible knowledge and I'm proud to know him.
Never heard of Mark Gibson? That's because he is as humble and soft spoken of a man as you will ever meet. Pay attention to every word he says and have fun.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark and attending his EM Repair workshop at last year's Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown. Mark took the time after the class to help me with a problem I was experiencing with my first pinball repair attempt even tho it was off-topic for the workshop (the pin was EBD and not EM). He even followed up with me a week later via email to see if I got it working (I did). I wonder if he'll have his workshop again at this year's RMPS? They don't have a full RMPS agenda list posted yet.

#3695 5 years ago

It sucks they chose Memorial weekend for the RMPS, I have plans to go camping already.

#3696 5 years ago

I'd be interested just because I know nothing when it comes to EM. Is there a date/time set or is this for during the Pinball showdown?

#3697 5 years ago

Looking for any projects, classic sterns, DMD era games will be back up there in a couple weeks and looking to pick up a game or two.

MSG Me.

#3698 5 years ago

I hadn't heard of Alien....had to look this one up to see what it's about. $14K tho, wow.

#3699 5 years ago

Wow, thanks for the kind words Mr68 and @mathazar. I don't have a set schedule for the class. I teach it when I can find a few students in a given area and a space to use in that area. I may have something to offer at the Showdown but I don't have details yet.

/Mark

#3700 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

It sucks they chose Memorial weekend for the RMPS, I have plans to go camping already.

Where ya going?

Ever been to Lost Park Campground?

There are 7,452 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/74?hl=lamilvelo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.