IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 150.
#3601 5 years ago
Quoted from scootie:

My brother has a Hang Glider collecting dust in the basement, but its pretty rough. Last time I looked at it, playfield wear and back glass flaking.

Definitely interested in checking it out, sent you a message

#3602 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I have always used STI. Shipped the machine on the legs. No Pallet. My theory; a pallet invites a fork lift, a forklift invite disaster...

I was at STI's location downtown Denver last year for a screw up and they were moving a pinball machine on a forklift. FYI

#3603 5 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

I was at STI's location downtown Denver last year for a screw up and they were moving a pinball machine on a forklift. FYI

Was the game on a pallet? They have moved probably 30 games for me on the legs. Never had an issue. I used their White Glove Service. They also have a station to station service which requires a Pallet.

#3604 5 years ago

A few games on the chopping block:

Wheel of Fortune, Dialed In, Indiana Jones (Stern). First two are in great shape. Indiana Jones has some pretty solid wear around the magnet.

Haven't done my homework yet on pricing but I'm usually buying/selling for fair prices. Message me if you're interested.

Might be interested in trades, might not. Primarily interested in stuff that would earn well on location (that I don't already have). I really dig TNA, but worried it'll just be an average earner.

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit: the Dialed In is a Standard edition.

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit: Wheel of Fortune is sold. It went to The Flipside.

#3605 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I really dig TNA, but worried it'll just be an average earner

Well, something has to be average...

#3606 5 years ago

Anyone willing to part with a Demolition Man? I do live in California and I’d be ok with shipping. PM me if interested and thanks.

#3607 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Well, something has to be average...

I consider all of my games to be above average.

#3608 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I really dig TNA, but worried it'll just be an average earner.

Ironically, at Blizzard the game closest to average in earnings is America's Most Haunted....

#3609 5 years ago

Iron Maiden pro pinball
denver.craigslist.org link

Posted my Iron Maiden for trade.

#3610 5 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

I consider all of my games to be above average.

Your games are all great!

#3611 5 years ago

Still looking for a Star Trek premium....

#3612 5 years ago

Have my JM up for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice JM. Plays fast and smooth. 100% working. Has spent many years in private collections, but has been a location game for the past 14 months. A playfield protector was installed ...”
2019-02-28
Riverton, WY
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 234 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3613 5 years ago

Who wants to sell me a White Water?

#3614 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Good Choice! I miss mine. Let me know when you get one Yuri , want to come over and play it.

#3615 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I hope CGC.

#3616 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Ugh, I sold mine for 2K about 12 years ago. Still pissed I did that. Those were the days, I posted it for 2500 and not a single reply.

#3617 5 years ago

Whitewater was my first purchase. I thought it would be my only game. I paid $3700 and it damn near gave me a heart attack to spend that kind of money on such a frivolous thing. Meanwhile, 6 games later...

#3618 5 years ago
Quoted from scootie:

My brother has a Hang Glider collecting dust in the basement, but its pretty rough. Last time I looked at it, playfield wear and back glass flaking.

Picked up the game today, thanks for helping me find it! The cabinet is nice and the playfield actually cleaned up fairly well, it will be a real nice game with a repo backglass!

#3619 5 years ago

I have a a time warp, f14, and some cash I wanna trade for a dmd game.

#3621 5 years ago

Ok maybe two. I mean who really wants/needs two time warps??

#3622 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

Picked up the game today, thanks for helping me find it! The cabinet is nice and the playfield actually cleaned up fairly well, it will be a real nice game with a repo backglass!

Glad it worked out. I had considered it a while back, but I don't have the skills to get an EM functional again. Glad it found a good home.

#3623 5 years ago

Does anyone in CO have an Alien pinball?

#3624 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:Does anyone in CO have an Alien pinball?

Quoted from Waldo:

I’m thinking of selling my Alien

Still available?

#3625 5 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Still available?

I'm listening....................

#3626 5 years ago

I remmebet that now, I thnk I had reached out and didn't hear back at the time, thanks for the reminder

#3627 5 years ago

I have 10 extra sheets of standard size pinball glass. $40 per sheet cash and carry.

Glass is SOLD!

Thanks

#3628 5 years ago

I'm thinning out the herd due to a car wreck 4 years ago and have decided to sell my HUO MM. I'm the original owner of the game and it has never been routed and not really played that much considering how old it is. It's in perfect shape, has no mods, original ROMs, but I do have a subwoofer I bought years ago for the game but never installed. I replaced the rings (first time the rings were replaced) and cleaned the playfield a few years ago before loaning the playfield to a local collector that built his own MM and used my playfield to dupe parts for his game. Right now the game has only 954 total plays. We pretty much only played the game when grandkids would come over for holidays although my wife, son, and I played it the most when I first got the game in 1997.

Added over 5 years ago:

I'm asking 9K for the HUO MM.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sorry folks but the game sold to the first person that looked at it. Everyone's happy now.

#3629 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Was the game on a pallet? They have moved probably 30 games for me on the legs. Never had an issue. I used their White Glove Service. They also have a station to station service which requires a Pallet.

No, it was head down and the forks were carrying it with legs on. Was pretty wobbly. I'll never forget, it was my game I was there to pickup.

#3630 5 years ago
Quoted from Stevebo:

I'm thinning out the herd due to a car wreck 4 years ago and have decided to sell my HUO MM. I'm the original owner of the game and it has never been routed and not really played that much considering how old it is. It's in perfect shape, has no mods, original ROMs, but I do have a subwoofer I bought years ago for the game but never installed. I replaced the rings (first time the rings were replaced) and cleaned the playfield a few years ago before loaning the playfield to a local collector that built his own MM and used my playfield to dupe parts for his game. Right now the game has only 954 total plays. We pretty much only played the game when grandkids would come over for holidays although my wife, son, and I played it the most when I first got the game in 1997.

Wow. At least two HUO MMs in Colorado. I thought mine had low plays at just over 2100.

For anyone looking at a MM, nothing beats an original. Those that say they can’t tell the difference between MM and MMR have probably never played an original in great condition. GLWS.

#3631 5 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

No, it was head down and the forks were carrying it with legs on. Was pretty wobbly. I'll never forget, it was my game I was there to pickup.

Wow No shit! I would have had a Heart Attack. I can't imagine them being lucky enough to have carried all of the games I had them ship for me like that and not have a major disaster! Or maybe they have really good fork lift operators!

#3632 5 years ago

The "white glove service" from STI you think you're paying for is bullshit. I had a pick-up from STI for a TOM recently. Not only did they completely leave me hanging on the day they scheduled but when they showed up the next day, 2 people. To move a pinball machine. One old lady who was about 5 ft. tall and some big kid who looked like it was his 2nd day on the job. They had no shrink wrap, no way to move it themselves, and no clue. I had to show them everything and help load it into the truck myself. FOR CLOSE TO $500 and only 12 hours away!

I say go U-ship like my buddy does. Half the price and the same service.

#3633 5 years ago

I found that STI's service varies from state to state. Their service here in Denver was great for me. Maybe that has changed. They will not do any prep in some places and very little in others. If you are going to get the most out of a shipping company you have to do the game prep not them. I always blanketed the games and tightly wrapped them with shrink. All the STI had to do was move the machine. Sometimes they would just pick the thing up with two people other times they had a dolly.

#3634 5 years ago

Sti has gone down hill never again!! Took 3 weeks to get a game from Ca. To Denver charged me 440.. Bullshit .Michelle Bianca doesn't care anymore.. I'll call u back. She never did... There are other company's who will take care of these boxes we take pride in.. Pinn-on..

#3635 5 years ago

Anyone on here snag the Earthshaker that was on craigslist the other day?

#3636 5 years ago
Quoted from Stevebo:

Added yesterday: I'm asking 9K for the HUO MM.

I am interested just send you a PM with contact info.

#3637 5 years ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

Sti has gone down hill never again!! Took 3 weeks to get a game from Ca. To Denver charged me 440.. Bullshit .Michelle Bianca doesn't care anymore.. I'll call u back. She never did... There are other company's who will take care of these boxes we take pride in.. Pinn-on..

Guys I have had bad stories. One was on mm original they did not wrap and the worst was on HOU Lotr and Star Trek the Next Generation. The later two were being shipped from North Carolina. The seller called me and said they want to just strap these to the truck without wrapping. I got into it with them. The seller wrapped them for them as they refused. I paid for two pinball machines and box for the topper and all his old parts to get shipped plus the extra insurance. Called STI that day to complain. Games arrived but damage to STTNG. Box was missing with manuals, keys, toppers and parts. I immediately filed a claim as I bought the insurance from them. After 14 months they denied my claim and offered a shipping refund on the box only they lost. No replacement value etc. The insurance is a scam as it is through them with no intent to pay unless the whole truck is compley destroyed. My local STI rep tried to help also to no avail. I now buy outside insurance and STI is last choice.

#3638 5 years ago

May be open to downgrading to a GOT pro if someone is looking to upgrade to an LE with mods.

#3639 5 years ago

I'm new to the metro Denver area. Any advice on who to hire for minor repairs and shopping? peakpinball.com is always the first Google hit, but that doesn't mean much...

#3640 5 years ago
Quoted from grimholtz:

I'm new to the metro Denver area. Any advice on who to hire for minor repairs and shopping? peakpinball.com is always the first Google hit, but that doesn't mean much...

The guys over at Game Exchange are super awesome. Never had to hire them for repairs though, so not sure about that.

#3641 5 years ago

I had them do some board work for me. They did a great job.

#3642 5 years ago
Quoted from grimholtz:

I have had Mike from pikes peak pinball work on boards and a couple other things. 719-651-3495

#3643 5 years ago
Quoted from white1ce:

The guys over at Game Exchange are super awesome. Never had to hire them for repairs though, so not sure about that.

I've had the Game Exchange guys fix a couple of Bally power supplies for me (changing out fried bridge rectifiers and rewiring a bad wire job on a Rottendog rectifier PCB to the transformer). They charge about $75/hour and in the three supplies they've done for me, it was never more than an hour + parts. One supply was turned around in 24hrs, the other took a few days (their backlog of work must've low those times).

#3644 5 years ago
Quoted from grimholtz:

Randy is great, you shouldn't hesitate to use him.

Everyone who mentioned Game Exchange described scenarios in which they took things into the shop to get them fixed. That's not always possible. Do they do house calls also? I'm curious.

#3645 5 years ago

Are there people locally who shop out games as a side business? (I'm not in the market...just wondering since the request was "minor repairs and shopping").

#3646 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Are there people locally who shop out games as a side business? (I'm not in the market...just wondering since the request was "minor repairs and shopping").

I do a little repair work on the side, for EMs only though. Or, I can teach you to do it.

/Mark

#3647 5 years ago

I will second the recommendation for Randy @ Peak Pinball. He is fantastic.

#3648 5 years ago

Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the weather. Does anyone know of a TZ looking for a new home? I also have a SWE1 that has a roached playfield but everything plays correctly and cabinet is in good shape. Looking to get $1500 for it. Thanks!

#3649 5 years ago

Still looking to trade my Iron Maiden pro

#3650 5 years ago

I’ve got a Demolition Man and Flintstones I’m looking to trade. Attempting to downsize, so a 2 for 1 would work well for me.

Both LEDs. Lots of mods on Demo Man, Flintstones has color DMD and cartoon artwork on playfield and trans-light.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.