IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 150.
#3551 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I talked to him a lot this week, he is stuck at 6000. I'd have bough it at 5500, but bone stock for the original run 6k seems high. If it at least had a few mods it would have been a different story.

I think it is a good value and it is in mint condition. I did add the TNT mod & custom cards, but other than that the game is so packed it really does not need very many mods. I was impressed with the sub that came stock from factory, and was surprised on the build quality-only other game that impressed me more opening was Star Trek LE. Definitely check it out and let us know how it pans out.

On another note I am about to pull the trigger on a TNA. I really want some diversification to my collection and some of the newer titles are not doing it for me. I am debating on buying used vs NIB? I will probably pull the trigger in the next day or so. If anyone local has a low play HUO TNA they want to sell or trade please let me know before my itchy trigger finger pulls that trigger.

#3552 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I think it is a good value and it is in mint condition. I did add the TNT mod & custom cards, but other than that the game is so packed it really does not need very many mods. I was impressed with the sub that came stock from factory, and was surprised on the build quality-only other game that impressed me more opening was Star Trek LE. Definitely check it out and let us know how it pans out.
On another note I am about to pull the trigger on a TNA. I really want some diversification to my collection and some of the newer titles are not doing it for me. I am debating on buying used vs NIB? I will probably pull the trigger in the next day or so. If anyone local has a low play HUO TNA they want to sell or trade please let me know before my itchy trigger finger pulls that trigger.

Disagree, if it was a good value it would have sold quickly, not continued to sit. Looking around I have seen a number of mid 5k premium acdc's one being huo with a colordmd in addition to other mods. I really do like the artwork on Luci, bit you don't play the cabinet and can't justify it. As for stern build quality, I wouldn't buy a nib as its a roll of the dice, but have seen plenty of good examples of their machines. The trick is to let someone else vet it for you first

As far as spooky goes, you really could do either. They have been very helpful with me fixing up my AMH which I bought used. Much better service than what my friends have gotten dealing with stern on nib games. It has me really wanting to try acnc as I'd like an excuse to buy a nib and support them directly. Really blown away with their customer service.

#3553 5 years ago

100% this. It finally happened, the used pinball market has gotten soft. These things aren't worth what they were even just a year ago. With that being said, good deals still get snatched up quick. Overpriced games have been sitting for weeks and sometimes months. If you don't really want to sell your game, and your willing to price it so it sits for months, that's cool. But in no way is it a good deal.

Quoted from dung:

Disagree, if it was a good value it would have sold quickly, not continued to sit.

#3554 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

100% this. It finally happened, the used pinball market has gotten soft. These things aren't worth what they were even just a year ago. With that being said, good deals still get snatched up quick. Overpriced games have been sitting for weeks and sometimes months. If you don't really want to sell your game, and your willing to price it so it sits for months, that's cool. But in no way is it a good deal.

Its not all bad. I bought my current RZ for 2k less than the whole package would be new. Just snagged an amh for far less than it would have been. As a buyer if you want a newer title its a good time to be in the hobby. That has to be tempered with the notion that prices may continue to fall.

Looks like I am getting a lotr on my trip. Still pricey, but its more highly modded and looks to be in better shape than the one i sold two years ago for a similar price. Only downside is I am almost out of games to sell/trade. Expensive games might be sitting, but certain titles have either shot sky high or are just unavailable.

#3555 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Disagree, if it was a good value it would have sold quickly, not continued to sit.

Again I disagree-yes the market is soft with all the new titles saturating the market and the fear of the economic slowdown. It is all about timing in this hobby. Does this mean AC/DC LUCI for $6K is not a good 'value'-well when I compare how loaded that game is being a Premium and what you get in today's NIB market-yes it is a good 'value' imo compared to other available titles. Just because the second hand market has slowed down does not justify a game not having a certain value. Take advantage of these low's that the market is seeing right now-because I do believe the market will correct itself as demand becomes higher than supply again. Right now there are simply too many AC/DC Premium's available compared to demand. Wait a year from now-after all the supply has been sucked up again. I see this happening right now with Iron Man Vault. The demand is starting to exceed the supply again and prices have started to stabilize again.
-Lots of deals or 'values' on secondary market right now- if you are looking to build your collection it is a good time to do it-unless you want an Adam's Family or Twilight Zone-those have gotten to be over-valued. PPS really needs to do a vault on those titles to bring those prices down to a realistic number.

#3556 5 years ago

I sold my AC/DC Premium Vault for more than 6k relatively easily. I think the problem with Luci is most people don’t want that ugly pink chick fugling up their homes. What a horrible art package, IMO

#3557 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I think the problem with Luci is most people don’t wants that ugly pink chick fugling up their homes.

Very subjective-I personally would rather stare at a 'Hot Chick' than 'Sweaty Dudes'

I also consider 'Luci' to be art and unique compared to other runs

-You are correct that 'Luci' does not fit in many people's homes-either the wife says no way-or they do not want to expose the children. I did not even have the thought of offending my wife or kids when I bought it-I bought it because I loved the art package the best.

#3558 5 years ago

True, the dudes back glass isn’t good either. But I think we hit the nail on the head, the art package of Luci isn’t desired by a high percentage of people so it’s just going to be harder to sell.

#3559 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

True, the dudes back glass isn’t good either.

Yes-I am attracted to women-not men.

#3560 5 years ago

I wish they would have done like they did on Metallica Monsters with the cartoony characters.

#3561 5 years ago

Considering selling my Bally Playboy. Seeing if any interest here before Pinside ad. Will donate to pinside if sold locally.

Game was completely restored by Ray Johnson (Action Pinball in SLC) for those that know him.

Original boards (NVRAM installed), Sunning clear coated NOS Bally playfield (not repro), NOS plastics, full cabinet repaint (correct colors/design), great original back glass. Game has been in my collection with very little play since 2000. Recently shopped. Price negotiable, but this is not a players condition or project game. It’s not a HEP, but it’s CQ or close. Buyer would have first option on PDi glass, additional NOS BG, parts and plastics.

Preference for local sale/pickup. PM if interested.

#3562 5 years ago

In general it does, but that's not the case here. Denver has one of the hottest pinball markets in the country, if your game isn't selling, you are asking more than it's worth. If it was worth it, or a good value, it would cell. Of course, there could be other factors, but fringe cases aside, games priced right should sell in days, not months.

Quoted from pinmister:

Just because the second hand market has slowed down does not justify a game not having a certain value.

It is not. That is your opinion. Your opinion doesn't matter, you aren't the market. You can think it's a great value, but until someone is willing to put their money where their mouth is, it's not worth it. Once someone does pony up, you have a much better understanding of how much that games is worth, based on how long it took to sell, if they sold it local or on Pinside or Ebay etc. Sales set prices, not comparisons.

Quoted from pinmister:

Does this mean AC/DC LUCI for $6K is not a good 'value'-well when I compare how loaded that game is being a Premium and what you get in today's NIB market-yes it is a good 'value' imo compared to other available titles

#3563 5 years ago

Sale times in Denver vary for different reasons. If you have a high profile game and you want top dollar for it you usually have to wait. What people need to remember that there are lots of folks in other states that look at the Denver pinball market too. I have sold many high profile (A Titles) on DCL to guys in other states for my asking price. They have no problem driving for 2 days to get that game they want.

#3564 5 years ago

I'm in AZ and cruise this thread daily.... so yes other areas are watching.

#3565 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

In general it does, but that's not the case here. Denver has one of the hottest pinball markets in the country, if your game isn't selling, you are asking more than it's worth. If it was worth it, or a good value, it would cell. Of course, there could be other factors, but fringe cases aside, games priced right should sell in days, not months.

It is not. That is your opinion. Your opinion doesn't matter, you aren't the market. You can think it's a great value, but until someone is willing to put their money where their mouth is, it's not worth it. Once someone does pony up, you have a much better understanding of how much that games is worth, based on how long it took to sell, if they sold it local or on Pinside or Ebay etc. Sales set prices, not comparisons.

Every single pinball machine on Denver CL right now is over priced. And 90% of the listings are from pinsiders. I don't think the price on this Luci is that bad.

#3566 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes-I am attracted to women-not men.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

#3567 5 years ago

So whats for sale? This soft market thing is another topic.

#3568 5 years ago

I’m comfortable where I’m at. 2 NIB on order and loving what I currently have. Not in the market to buy or sell

Thought I do technically have “room” for 1 more and sorta have that itch. Idk for what though.....

#3569 5 years ago

Avatar Pro in Arvada--Holding firm for now at 4200.00...……..really do like it but with a NIB on order,the responsible thing to do is probably sell it
Thanks for looking anyway-Kirk in Arvada
denver.craigslist.org link

#3570 5 years ago

Prices lowered again, will be posting Pinside Ads soon but would much rather sell locally.

Iron Maiden LE $8000 HUO, Stern 2018, original owner, collector quality

Game Of Thrones LE $6750 HUO, Stern 2015, original owner, collector quality

The Walking Dead LE $7250 HUO, Stern 2014, 2nd owner, collector quality

X-Men LE $5200, HUO, Stern 2012, Wolverine edition, very limited run, most desirable version of this game, 2nd owner, collector quality

Tron $7250, HUO, Stern 2011, Pro model with Eli's mod and mini arcade mods. collector quality

cosprings.craigslist.org link

#3571 5 years ago

Selling a 2005 4WD Toyota Sequoia. I'm open to trades for Pins if anybody is interested.

boulder.craigslist.org link

#3572 5 years ago

looking for a Batman 66.

#3573 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

looking for a Batman 66.

You and me both! I've been looking for a while. One of these days I'll get up to GEX and see if it's worth it to just go NIB.

#3574 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

looking for a Batman 66.

JJ is your friend...

No reason not to call Game Exchange and get one new. Newly produced ones have the node board, ramp, joker targets, turntable and cabinet fixes.

The tree of HUO owners got shook pretty hard during the long code wait. Most of those that stuck it out have their games bolted to the floor. The few HUO sales I know of were gone in days.

1 week later
#3575 5 years ago

Ive got an MBrLE coming but really dont have room for the topper. I cant see keeping it in a box until I sell the game so if anyones interested, $500/obo, Also I have a nice dedicated CarnEvil with orange shotguns for $600.

#3576 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Ive got an MBrLE coming but really dont have room for the topper. I cant see keeping it in a box until I sell the game so if anyones interested, $500/obo, Also I have a nice dedicated CarnEvil with orange shotguns for $600.

I will buy for $500. Ping you now.

#3577 5 years ago

Anyone have a beat up flight 2000 for sale?

#3578 5 years ago

Thanks manadams from Loveland !! Good to meet you and get that handled today-Take care !!

#3579 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Thanks manadams from Loveland !! Good to meet you and get that handled today-Take care !!

Great to meet you also, enjoy that Munsters!!!

#3580 5 years ago

Hey guys, I am looking for an Escalera and a Sapranos.

#3581 5 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Russell may still have an escalera for sale, not sure

#3582 5 years ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy pro or maybe a Kiss pro, anyone looking to move a game?

#3583 5 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

I bought an escalara and love it. Good luck on the search, or just buy new, you won’t regret it.

#3584 5 years ago

I sold mine. Wasn’t a fan. Highly overrated, imho.

#3585 5 years ago

Anyone have a recommendation for a shipping company that will pick up and provide a pallet? I've already contacted Michelle at Beltman, just not sure what the options are and I'd rather not ship legs on.

Thanks!

#3586 5 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

I am looking for an Escalera

you couldn't have bought one BEFORE I got that STTNG from you?? Those stairs took a few years off my life. Come on.

#3587 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Anyone have a recommendation for a shipping company that will pick up and provide a pallet? I've already contacted Michelle at Beltman, just not sure what the options are and I'd rather not ship legs on.
Thanks!

I have always used STI. Shipped the machine on the legs. No Pallet. My theory; a pallet invites a fork lift, a forklift invite disaster...

#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I have always used STI. Shipped the machine on the legs. No Pallet. My theory; a pallet invites a fork lift, a forklift invite disaster...

Good point. My last experience with legs on shipping did not go so smoothly. They somehow figured out a way to turn the 2 front legs into pretzels. At least they paid out for the damage claim so ended up being made whole.

#3589 5 years ago

I have a couple of pallets, free for pick up if anyone wants them.

#3590 5 years ago

I spoke with a couple of guys about shipping with Fastenal. I contacted them at the request of a buyer. The local office was very helpful. They said they have pallets available at their office. I watched a video of a guy putting his machine on a pallet. I usually transport machines in my van. I anticipated transporting my machine to my local Fastenal and then strapping it onto the pallet at the store.

Their prices seem reasonable. I believe it is between $200 to $250 for store to store transport. They couldn't help me in this case though because they don't accept shipments into California, only out.

I may try them the next time I ship a machine.

#3591 5 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I spoke with a couple of guys about shipping with Fastenal. I contacted them at the request of a buyer. The local office was very helpful. They said they have pallets available at their office. I watched a video of a guy putting his machine on a pallet. I usually transport machines in my van. I anticipated transporting my machine to my local Fastenal and then strapping it onto the pallet at the store.
Their prices seem reasonable. I believe it is between $200 to $250 for store to store transport. They couldn't help me in this case though because they don't accept shipments into California, only out.
I may try them the next time I ship a machine.

Curious does Fastenal provide insurance if they damage the game?

#3592 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Curious does Fastenal provide insurance if they damage the game?

Only if you crate the game. A seller shrink wrapped and strapped a game to a pallet using two straps. Game arrived undamaged from NY to GA. Fastenal’s company policy is that they don’t provide pallets, but some stores will provide pallets

#3593 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have a couple of pallets, free for pick up if anyone wants them.

Very nice! The game is out of state getting shipped in to Colorado but I'll keep that in mind.

#3594 5 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Anyone have a beat up flight 2000 for sale?

I have one for $300 but I’m in Oklahoma

#3595 5 years ago

In case anybody is looking for one, I have a very nice Corvette listed on CL. Really looking to trade for something close in value but sale is always an option. I’m looking for Dirty Harry, Johnny Mnemonic, The Shadow, White Water, or Indy 500 +/- cash.

#3596 5 years ago

I have a Metallica Pro I'd like to trade. It has a shaker motor, pinnovators subwoofer kit, and Cliffy's from day one. I'm the original owner and it gets very low plays in my house since I'm the only one that really plays.

Games I'd like to trade for +- cash depending on title: TSPP, Congo, NBA Fastbreak, Aerosmith, WPT, GoT, SW, Big Hurt, IMLotB, WD, SM, GB, Kiss, GotG, DP

Thanks,
Mike

Added over 5 years ago:

Thanks for the offers. Trade has been accepted.

#3597 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice World Cup Soccer with a DMD and full LEDs? $3,2000. I have my ad on Craigslist.

Thanks!

#3598 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Bally Hang Glider and Bally Boomerang if anyone has one or knows someone selling one

#3599 5 years ago

I think I might be ready to make some changes or addition(s). Put a few games on AFMr (CE and SE). It's the same basic game as MMr, so I wouldn't want both (also don't want to get into which is better discussion, please ). I'd be open to trading one for the other +/-, depending on quality. My MMrSE is 14 months old and documented HUO. I'm the original owner, purchased from GEX. Color DMD added. It's never been moved from it's original spot. No issues and not a scratch. I would also consider direct sale of MMr to fund purchase of AFMr NIB.

Also looking for DP Prem. Open to possible trades (not first choice), or purchase at reasonable/market price for condition.

#3600 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I'm looking for a Bally Hang Glider and Bally Boomerang if anyone has one or knows someone selling one

My brother has a Hang Glider collecting dust in the basement, but its pretty rough. Last time I looked at it, playfield wear and back glass flaking.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/72?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.