IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 150.
#3501 5 years ago

If it's been sitting for months, it's not a good deal.

Quoted from pinmister:

My old LUCI is currently posted on CL for $6000 and has been sitting for months. Really a good deal for someone looking for an AC/DC, surprised it hasn't sold yet honestly.

#3502 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If it's been sitting for months, it's not a good deal.

I disagree- I think $6000 for an HUO AC/DC Premium Luci is a smoking deal. I think if he posted on Pinside it would have been gone by now. Also the majority of pinheads with money in Colorado already own the game or have been there done that. I assume he may take offers less than $6000 because it has been sitting? Again-a good deal for someone looking for a Premium-imo.

#3503 5 years ago

coming through FT. Collins today. Any projects for sale?

#3504 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

If anyone in Colorado has any pinball or arcade machines they want to sell but do not want to deal with Craigslist or Pinside please let me know. I have a laundry list of games that myself and friends are looking for. I have cash burning a hole in my pocket and can pick up at your location or home. Just thought I would mention it, because I have friends who want to sell/buy machines but do not want to deal with Craigslist and they are not on Pinside or Facebook. Not looking to pay full retail value but will pay fair market value. Let me know if you have anything-thanks.

Want to buy a super nice virtual pinball?

#3505 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Want to buy a super nice virtual pinball?

For some reason virtual pinball does nothing for me, I do like playing pinball arcade when I am on vacation.

I am still kicking myself for not buying your Big Labowski

May be interested in your POTO if you are done with it yet?

#3506 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am still kicking myself for not buying your Big Labowski

May be interested in your POTO if you are done with it yet?

I like playing the virtual with the Steam and other tables(non replica ones) I don't really play many others on there. Good for kids tho they love it.
I'm kicking myself for selling it especially as low as I did. POTO actually isn't even my game I am holding it for a friend(for 5 years now). He's waiting to get a bigger place before he moves all his pins back in.

#3507 5 years ago

Listed my LOTR LE on CL. $6,400.

InfiniteLives, you ready to trade your Off Road yet?

#3508 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “*****Currently under contract for full restore and sale***** This is a RARE 1972 Gottlieb World Series Pinball Machine. This is the Add-a-Ball version of Grand Slam. Only 775 of ...”
2019-01-20
Cañon City, CO
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 199 times

Selling my World Series Machine. Open to trades. I may keep it if I go through the trouble of restoring it. Putting it out there just in case anyone wants it un-restored.

#3509 5 years ago

I've been waiting to see a BM66 come up in this thread. Haven't seen anything and been watching a while. Have the software updates made this a NIB game only?

#3510 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I've been waiting to see a BM66 come up in this thread. Haven't seen anything and been watching a while. Have the software updates made this a NIB game only?

Sure seems that way. The dumping stopped a little over a year ago. Don’t know of anyone who has the game still on the fence.

The used market for the game was never big in great part to early code status depressing Premium sales and the desirability of the LE (which were truly limited). The LE/SLE buyers that were in early on the game took a huge gamble (which I always thought was a fairly safe bet given Lyman was on the code) and the current 1.02 code certainly hasn’t given anyone a reason to ditch it.

Should be about another year in the Premium run, though Stern just completed one not too long ago. Nice thing about getting NIB now is that you get the playfield and cabinet fixes factory installed. Call JJ and get one before it’s too late!

#3511 5 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Listed my LOTR LE on CL. $6,400.
InfiniteLives, you ready to trade your Off Road yet?

Straight up trade, sure

#3512 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Call JJ and get one before it’s too late!

I've been trying to get up there for months, but just can't find the time. I want to look at DP, Munsters, MB and BM66. Just don't know if I want to add another game or get rid of one and stay at four.

#3513 5 years ago

I added more pics if anyone is interested. Thanks.

#3514 5 years ago

shout out to ghostbc for hooking me up with a Strikes and Spares playfield. Gonna clean up nice!
Thanks!!

#3515 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

shout out to ghostbc for hooking me up with a Strikes and Spares playfield. Gonna clean up nice!
Thanks!!

Glad you found one! Send me some before and after pix when you finish.

I've got the Mata Hari project you sold me powered up, booted and running thru the self tests. Weird solenoid addressing issues - I'm in the process of repinning every connector on the SDB, MPU, and Rectifier before diving down into the solenoids themselves. That re-pinning will take me the next 3 or 4 weekends.

#3516 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Glad you found one! Send me some before and after pix when you finish.
I've got the Mata Hari project you sold me powered up, booted and running thru the self tests. Weird solenoid addressing issues - I'm in the process of repinning every connector on the SDB, MPU, and Rectifier before diving down into the solenoids themselves. That re-pinning will take me the next 3 or 4 weekends.

nice!!

i really think the issue is going to be under the playfield with the diodes on the switches. hopefully i gave you enough to shotgun it haha.

#3517 5 years ago

nice!!
i really think the issue is going to be under the playfield with the diodes on the switches. hopefully i gave you enough to shotgun it haha.

You're probably right, but I got a little spooked on the connectors. The last wire on the J2 Rectifier plug was out of the plug and hanging loose (crimp still in the plug), and I spot checked a couple connectors on the SDB by lightly tugging on some wires and a couple came right out leaving the crimps behind in the plug housing. The machine innards look really original/unmolested (I even found original Bally QC and inspection stickers from 1978 floating around in the cab and the backbox), and I don't see any obvious hacks or rework, so all of the plugs are probably 40+ years old. I'm going to re-do them for peace of mind before chasing weird behavior.

#3518 5 years ago

I have a USED please note USED MB plastics set plus other stuff like pop caps and some posts for free if you pick up. From a restore I did a few years ago and want some shop space. I think only the shooter lane plastic is broken but could be wrong. I'm in 80128

#3519 5 years ago

Looking to trade a nice condition WW for a FH (plus cash of course). Has Leds, stadium lights & powdercoated rails/legs. Anyone?

#3520 5 years ago

Looking for a BK 2000 if anyone wants to part with theirs.

#3521 5 years ago

I am interested in a pinball magic. Anyone have a decent price?

#3522 5 years ago

if anyone is interested in our next league up in fort collins, it is starting wed, jan 30th. 7pm. $20. Pinball Jones Old Town.
10 weeks with a tournament week 11
4 games a night in groups of 4. 4,3,2,1 scoring. bonus point for highest score of the game across the league.
groups will be determined by your points average so you will be grouped with people with similar averages each week (besides week 1)
hit me up if you have any questions

#3523 5 years ago

4 games a night in groups of 4. 4,3,2,1 scoring. bonus point for highest score of the game across the league.

Only 4 games? Usually 5 is standard, you guys just play longer?

#3524 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Only 4 games? Usually 5 is standard, you guys just play longer?

not sure there is a true standard as there are at least a dozen formats listed on the ifpa league calendar; in fact the first three US based leagues posted on the IFPA League calendar page (http://www.ifpapinball.com/leagues/) do 6 games a night:

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=25977
http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=26642
http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=26588

The first one listed is some crazy German league where they do 8 games a night and play them each twice! http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=24989

5 may be more predominant than 4 games but that is what Pinball Jones wanted to do to keep league times on par with their previous format. A compromise I took to get an actual league up here rather than the previous format.

keep in mind what works in one place is not necessarily what works somewhere else. The scene up here is a lot less geared towards competition as is Denver and I am slowly but surely easing them into it. Takes time to build a community where the main establishment did not want to cater to competitive pinball for a long time and wanted to keep things casual. I am turning the corner and hopefully this is another step in the right direction.

#3525 5 years ago

All good, I just meant the CO "standard"
Lyons, Blizzard, and MHPL-Denver are all 5 game nights.
4 makes sense with all modern games somewhat as well.

#3526 5 years ago

Hey DNO, Congrats State Champ!

#3527 5 years ago

I am looking for a White Water. I have games to trade or cash. Thanks!

#3528 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Congrats State Champ!

Thanks!

#3529 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

All good, I just meant the CO "standard"
Lyons, Blizzard, and MHPL-Denver are all 5 game nights.
4 makes sense with all modern games somewhat as well.

I suspect our group would play 6 games per night if we could!

#3530 5 years ago

At Tilt (Louisville) we use 4 games per night as well. This is our 14th season with that format. Every Wed at 7:30 (7:15 check in). No cost for league other than game play and food / beverage. It usually takes about 2 hours (7:30 to 9:30) for the groups (about 9 groups x 4 per group = 30+ people). With that many, the groups do not play the same machines each night. Each week you are only competing against the 4 in your group. Each week you are reseeded and you move up or down the ladder based on how many points you get. We do 9 points for 1st, 7 for second, 5 for 3rd, and 4 for 4th. So 36 is max and 16 min (with score divided by 4). In any given night, we might use 18 of the 20 machines out for league. Even with 4 games, if the better groups get on LOTR, Iron Maiden, etc. it can make for a long night.

#3531 5 years ago

Word of mouth got me into a friend of a friend of a friend's basement this morning. He's a non-pinball guy that has owned a Gottlieb, Out of Sight machine since the late 70's he tells me and I believed him. He bought it used and it was likely routed for a short while.
I've owned this title before and I'm shifting priorities in my personal life, so I passed on it.

Has some planking and needs a playfield cleaning but other than that, it's pretty damn nice. I didn't do a deep inspection but viewing the back glass from the outside only, it looks spectacular. And the entire machine has been keep in his dark, clean, temperature controlled basement all of these 40 plus years.
He's dead solid firm at $500.

Not advertised at this point so contact me if you want his phone number and I'll connect the two of you.

#3532 5 years ago

Good stuff Kim,

Thanks for letting us all know...........any more similar "insider" tips ?? Don't cut yourself short ) you are/were the pulse of pinball along the front range !!!

#3533 5 years ago

Game has been picked up. Thanks all.

#3534 5 years ago

A customer of mine in the south metro area is looking for some machines to add to his collection. I'll probably be acting as the buyer's broker.

#medieval-madness (either WMS or CGC)
Vector
Black Hole
Deluxe Official Baseball

Lower level interest:
Fast Draw / Quick Draw
Joker Poker
Rock

Ideal machines should be above average in cosmetics (cabinet, playfield, backglass), and be 100% functional.

Thanks,
Randy

#3535 5 years ago

I have a GB Premium that I would like to trade. I am willing to deliver from SLC for the right deal....hit me up if anyone has any ideas or interest.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/74053

#3536 5 years ago

I have a Ghost Busters Prem Cab for sale. It is brand new still in box, it is bottom cab only, no head. Make offer if interested.

#3537 5 years ago

I have an NOS SW:E1 cabinet (screened, not stickered art), bottom only, no head. Was going to use it as a toy box display with various toy parts from the WPC era but decided I’d rather use the space for an actual pin.

PM me with a reasonable offer and it’s yours (assuming you pick it up).

#3538 5 years ago

Did anybody go see the pins up in ft Lupton?https://estatesales.org/estate-sales/co/fort-lupton/80621/renaissance-mans-sale-in-ft-1615317

#3539 5 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Did anybody go see the pins up in ft Lupton?https://estatesales.org/estate-sales/co/fort-lupton/80621/renaissance-mans-sale-in-ft-1615317

A friend of mine did. The Elvira was sold already. But the Mata Hari was still there for $1200.

#3540 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “I'm open to offers or trades This machine is 100% working and has been in my personal collection for 4 years. It has a new rectifier board from Rottendog, and new LED displays fro...”
2019-01-25
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 545 times
Contributed to Pinside

Open to offers or trades for my Meteor. Not desperate to sell.

#3541 5 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

NO PINS FOR YOU!

#3542 5 years ago

Does anyone have a nice Shadow I can pry away from your collection? C'mon you have had your time with it-time to find it a good home-mine. I have trades

Bueller, Bueller, Anyone, Anyone?

Any leads appreciated

#3543 5 years ago

What trade do you have in mind?

#3544 5 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

What trade do you have in mind?

pinmister doesn't trade he is a hoarder of games!

#3545 5 years ago

Well, I'd trade my Shadow for an Indiana Jones. I bought the Shadow new, and at the time, it was a coin-toss between IJ and TS.

#3546 5 years ago
Quoted from cutlerkeith:

A friend of mine did. The Elvira was sold already. But the Mata Hari was still there for $1200.

I picked it up this morning for $600. She's a little tired, but it's all there and it plays. Original boards (need to install remote battery on the MPU), solenoids work, lots of GI and control lights out, chimes work, a few rollover switches don't score, target banks seem operational. Back glass is trashed, no back box lock (the arm was in the bottom of the cabinet), and the cabinet is pretty scratched up with a ding/gouge here and there. Legs ok, levelers rusty. Playfield not too bad art/color-wise, no major worn spots. Some inserts are cupped - playfield will look nice and play nice with a protector installed. Issues with each of the 5 displays (all different issues) - if not resolved by re-pinning connectors and getting cleaner voltage, they'll need to be replaced. The cabinet and backbox had tons of dust, dirt, and cobwebs...probably years since it was opened up.

#3547 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I picked it up this morning for $600. She's a little tired, but it's all there and it plays. Original boards (need to install remote battery on the MPU), solenoids work, lots of GI and control lights out, chimes work, a few rollover switches don't score, target banks seem operational. Back glass is trashed, no back box lock (the arm was in the bottom of the cabinet), and the cabinet is pretty scratched up with a ding/gouge here and there. Legs ok, levelers rusty. Playfield not too bad art/color-wise, no major worn spots. Some inserts are cupped - playfield will look nice and play nice with a protector installed. Issues with each of the 5 displays (all different issues) - if not resolved by re-pinning connectors and getting cleaner voltage, they'll need to be replaced. The cabinet and backbox had tons of dust, dirt, and cobwebs...probably years since it was opened up.

Cleaned all of the debris, dust, and cobwebs out of the back box and cabinet this afternoon - all of the wood is structurally sound and she'll paint up nice if I go that far. Slapped it all back together and it plays like it did when I checked it out this morning, so no wire gremlins (yet) from unplugging/replugging and moving things around. First troubleshooting was for the GI and control lights (a few on, most out). The power supply is mostly ok - 230VDC, 11.9VDC, 43VDC, and 7.3VAC test points look fine. The 5.4VDC test point reads only .6VDC and a few spots on the rectifier board are a bit toasty (and original). Looks like the first place I need to start is a rebuild kit for the rectifier board.

#3548 5 years ago

Looking for a paperboy arcade to buy. Anyone have any leads?

#3549 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I disagree- I think $6000 for an HUO AC/DC Premium Luci is a smoking deal. I think if he posted on Pinside it would have been gone by now. Also the majority of pinheads with money in Colorado already own the game or have been there done that. I assume he may take offers less than $6000 because it has been sitting? Again-a good deal for someone looking for a Premium-imo.

I talked to him a lot this week, he is stuck at 6000. I'd have bough it at 5500, but bone stock for the original run 6k seems high. If it at least had a few mods it would have been a different story.

I am going to denver friday and have been looking for a second game to snag, but so far coming up empty.

#3550 5 years ago

I bought a red translucent apron for stern games from pinball life. There are $69 plus shipping. I decided its not for me and would ship it to anyone in state for $50.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/71?hl=dontpanicflip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.