5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,261 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Slog8484
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4261 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 86.
#301 5 years ago

I got a Klondike to move..

#302 5 years ago

Found this on C-list. Despite the crappy pictures I'm trying to find out what version it is.

denver.craigslist.org link

#303 5 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Found this on C-list. Despite the crappy pictures I'm trying to find out what version it is.

Looks like a non-LED ACDC Pro. Way over priced.

#304 5 years ago

Thanks, I may take a look and see what the condition is. If they won't budge then it can be someone elses problem.

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Anyone want to trade something for some em games?

I might be interested. What EMs do you have? Is your Pinside "collection" up to date?

I'm looking for some of the more iconic EMs. Still looking for a nice Fireball, or perhaps a C37, ElDorado, Atlantis, Surf Champ...so many others.

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Looks like non-led version, has the old style speaker panels.

#307 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

or perhaps a C37, ElDorado, Atlantis, Surf Champ...so many others

Have an Atlantis I might sell at some point....depends if I find some others to replace it.

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I might be interested. What EMs do you have? Is your Pinside "collection" up to date?
I'm looking for some of the more iconic EMs. Still looking for a nice Fireball, or perhaps a C37, ElDorado, Atlantis, Surf Champ...so many others.

Yes it's up to date. Let me know if you are interested in anything

#309 5 years ago

So I found this on craigslist:

It's above the high price range value wise on this site so my question is this. If it's been shopped, LED's installed and killer shape, is it wort paying this much? I'm sure how much I REALLY want it has to come into play, I just wasn't sure if going by the value range is where I should try and stay price wise.

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

So I found this on craigslist:
It's above the high price range value wise on this site so my question is this. If it's been shopped, LED's installed and killer shape, is it wort paying this much? I'm sure how much I REALLY want it has to come into play, I just wasn't sure if going by the value range is where I should try and stay price wise.

I would say no, but it's your decision that matters.

#311 5 years ago

I kinda figured as much but I don't want to get ripped off. There are other ones I'd rather have more so after the game room is done I'll be more apt to jump at something else.

#312 5 years ago

Would trade Gottlieb Jet Spin for a Super Spin (4 player to 2 player)...

#313 5 years ago

Just testing the waters. I have a nice Demolition Man. Interested in trade offers. Only interested in other DMD pins.

#314 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

PinTransport available...
I will likely be making a trip from Madison/Northern IL area to Denver/Superior Co area either the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb 2015.
I will have room for 1 pin on the way out and 2 pins on the way back.
I am happy to help out my front range pinhead brothers with transport. If the pin is easy for me to pick up and drop off then just some gas money to offset is all that is asked. If you are asking for something that requires a bit more time or driving or a logistical constraint then a little extra would be expected.
Still WAY cheaper than NAVL or other shipping options and I am experienced in moving pins.
I of course would like to find something to bring back to add to my own collection so let me know what you are thinking of parting with. Heck, we may even be able to work out a trade of some sorts... Buying is preferred as I have a few slots, but trading is an possibility.

Looking like either Feb 14 or Feb 28th weekend will be my travel time. Likely drive out on a Thursday after work and drive back on a Sunday. A few people have contacted me but nothing solidified as needing transport at this time, so I have space.

I need to get some photos to people but I have a verified HUO BK2K 9originally came out of the home of a Williams Exec) that I would trade towards a HUO/newer Stern (would do IMVE? maybe FG???, hit me up if you have something) I value the BK2K at 3500 cash. One of the nicer original BK2K around, so yes it is higher priced than a beater. Would also consider trading it towards other nice B/W games (90s era DMD).

#315 5 years ago

Might be interested in that IMVE. You can still buy NIB here in Denver. But a gently used may suit me very well.

#316 5 years ago

Anybody get/order a remake Medieval Madness LE from Game Exchange in CO?

#317 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Might be interested in that IMVE. You can still buy NIB here in Denver. But a gently used may suit me very well.

I tried to buy one last month locally & couldn't find one without paying almost full price + tax as they were the last 2 in stock.

And I think he wants to trade for a IMVE.

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looking like either Feb 14 or Feb 28th weekend will be my travel time. Likely drive out on a Thursday after work and drive back on a Sunday. A few people have contacted me but nothing solidified as needing transport at this time, so I have space.
I need to get some photos to people but I have a verified HUO BK2K 9originally came out of the home of a Williams Exec) that I would trade towards a HUO/newer Stern (would do IMVE? maybe FG???, hit me up if you have something) I value the BK2K at 3500 cash. One of the nicer original BK2K around, so yes it is higher priced than a beater. Would also consider trading it towards other nice B/W games (90s era DMD).

I have an ES, DE SW, or RFM I would consider parting with. PM me for details.

#319 5 years ago

I did. MMLE from game ex

#320 5 years ago

Bad Cats - SOLD......

thanks,
Tslayer

#321 5 years ago

(edit)

THIS GAME HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS

https://picasaweb.google.com/101103480375025638042/Afm

#322 5 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I did. MMLE from game ex

How are they to deal with buying games? Any issues?

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Excellent customer service.

#324 5 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I've had good luck. I've bought NIB, demos, and used pins and JJ is good to work with. I've replaced the CPU board on my STLE twice and they bent over backwards to help.

#325 5 years ago

Ive bought a lot of games from them. Excellent prices and customer service.

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I have an ES, DE SW, or RFM I would consider parting with. PM me for details.

Thanks. Unfortunately nothing on my ISO list.

#327 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice TZ they'd like to sell? Looking for a nice one, ideally with LEDs, in the $4500-5500 range.

#328 4 years ago

Still looking for a Black Rose. Gotta wait for oil prices to come back up before I can be back on the hunt for an LOTR.

#329 4 years ago

Anyone have any tips on a Street Fighter II pin for sale?

#330 4 years ago

I just posted the shadow on Craigslist with pictures. denver.craigslist.org link

#331 4 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I just posted The Shadow on Craigslist with pictures. denver.craigslist.org link

Interested in a trade for JM?

#332 4 years ago

Have a Jurassic Park with LED's, TZ powerball as the egg, works 100%. Would seller trade if anyone is interested

#333 4 years ago

Sorry chemixtry I already have one.

#334 4 years ago

The shadow is sold to a fellow pinsider. Thanks for all inquiries.

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Anyone have a nice TZ they'd like to sell? Looking for a nice one, ideally with LEDs, in the $4500-5500 range.

Russ, I just noticed Pinball Jones has a TZ on that web site for sale listed @ $5,500. I don't know anything about the condition of it.

Also that seller also just listed Taxi and F-14, in case anyone is looking for either of those. I don't think I've ever bought a pin from PJ, others here might chime in.

#337 4 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Russ, I just noticed Pinball Jones has a TZ on that web site for sale listed @ $5,500. I don't know anything about the condition of it.
Also that seller also just listed Taxi and F-14, in case anyone is looking for either of those. I don't think I've ever bought a pin from PJ, others here might chime in.

Thanks wesley,

I will look into it.

#338 4 years ago

kim is a solid person all around. pinball jones is the beez knees! i'd deal with her any day of the week. i'm sure you will be happy with that TZ for that cost.

#339 4 years ago

Anyone have a theatre of magic they would like to sell?

#340 4 years ago

Or a monster bash.

#341 4 years ago

Looks like I will be leaving from Madison area to Denver area on Thursday Feb 26th. I have room for 1 pin on the way out and room for 1 pin on the way back.

Time to start hunting WI ads and threads if you guys are interested in cheap transport of a game.

Also, let me know if you have anything for sale

#342 4 years ago

Does anyone in CO have a Big Guns they want to sell?

#343 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks like I will be leaving from Madison area to Denver area on Thursday Feb 26th. I have room for 1 pin on the way out and room for 1 pin on the way back.
Time to start hunting WI ads and threads if you guys are interested in cheap transport of a game.
Also, let me know if you have anything for sale

update. I will no be traveling to CO on March 21st, staying for a few days and then returning.

Pin transport still available

#344 4 years ago

Hey Whysnow. Hopefully my game room will be done by then and I may take you up on the offer. I'll start looking closer to the time that you're leaving and see if there's anything I have to have.

#345 4 years ago

I have a Central Park and a New York I would like to move instead of putting them back in storage. Please PM if you have interest in either or both.

#346 4 years ago

Last Chance for me to find a Black Rose for my wife for Valentines day. She is obsessed with this game can anyone help me out? I know that mirage games has one in Denver for $2500 but it appears to be in pretty rough shape for that kinda money. Please help she would flip out if I found her one for valentines day.

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Last Chance for me to find a Black Rose for my wife for Valentines day.

The card practically writes itself!

#348 4 years ago

Anyone have a Skee Ball?

#349 4 years ago

Anybody have a Gottlieb Super Spin?

1 week later
#350 4 years ago

Don't know if it's legit, but someone has a WOZ in Denver on Craigslist for $4500 in case anyone here is interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9,099.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 265.00
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 12,500.00
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 4261 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside