IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 150.
#3351 5 years ago

Newbie here, looking for a Bally Strikes and Spares if anyone has one for sale. My billiards/game room has a decidedly 70's feel to it and that game would be a good fit. Thanks

#3352 5 years ago
Quoted from Flatheadpopup:

Newbie here, looking for a Bally Strikes and Spares if anyone has one for sale. My billiards/game room has a decidedly 70's feel to it and that game would be a good fit. Thanks

I think Todd at Universal Pinball in Denver still has a Strikes and Spares left in his inventory:

https://universalpinball.net/pinball-machines/page/2/

His prices are a tad on the high side, but they're good guys there and they have great support if needed.

#3353 5 years ago

I have a really nice condition Dirty Harry I may consider trading. Would consider any HUO Sterns-I could add cash or a trade for a nice Shadow or Fishtales. May consider a temporary swap? I know a good place for some hotdogs

#3354 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I think Todd at Universal Pinball in Denver still has a Strikes and Spares left in his inventory:
https://universalpinball.net/pinball-machines/page/2/
His prices are a tad on the high side, but they're good guys there and they have great support if needed.

Thanks for the link. I am pretty budget constrained at the moment so I'm mostly looking to individual sellers at the moment but I'll keep Universal Pinball in mind.

#3355 5 years ago
Quoted from Flatheadpopup:

Thanks for the link. I am pretty budget constrained at the moment so I'm mostly looking to individual sellers at the moment but I'll keep Universal Pinball in mind.

Someone on here was looking to sell a players condition. I sent him a message letting him know you are looking if he's still wanting to sell it.

#3356 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Someone on here was looking to sell a players condition. I sent him a message letting him know you are looking if he's still wanting to sell it.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

#3357 5 years ago

Thinking about putting taxi and alien poker up for trade

#3358 5 years ago

If anyone has a collector quality Fish Tales or Doctor Who they want to sell, let me know.

#3359 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

If anyone has a collector quality Fish Tales or Doctor Who they want to sell, let me know.

Hit me up.

#3360 5 years ago

I'll be posting my nice condition Twilight Zone on craigslist soon. All original, no mods other than ColorDMD and LEDs.

#3361 5 years ago

Been looking for a robo war if anyone has one or has spotted one please let me know

#3362 5 years ago

Looking for a BM66. Looking to sell GTB Atlantis. Atlantis plays great, very clean, pretty good shape.

#3363 5 years ago

Still seeking the Strikes and Spares game but would not be against another title that someone might have for sale. Would like something in an early SS or 60's-70's EM that is budget friendly. Thanks

#3364 5 years ago

I just put an MBLE deposit down. I have a ST pro I bought NIB that has to go. A few mods and alt translite. Pm me if anyone's interested.

#3365 5 years ago

Anyone have an Ice Cold Beer they want to sell? I missed out on the one on CL last week. I am also considering adding a newer Golden Tee or Big Buck Hunter? Also-still looking for a Paperboy and Turbo Outrun Cabaret.

Bueller, Bueller, Anyone? Anyone?

#3367 5 years ago

I have a Gorgar and a Rolling Stones for sale, both of which are at Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer, CO. Here are links to the Marketplace ads:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71573
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71574

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Kevin

#3368 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am also considering adding a newer Golden Tee or Big Buck Hunter?

I have brand new ones if you are interested!

#3369 5 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool pro for sale? Looking to buy ASAP!!!

Also may consider Star Wars pro or a GOTG

Thanks

#3370 5 years ago

Gorgar has sold. Rolling Stones is still available!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71574

Thanks,
Kevin

#3371 5 years ago

I need a few pictures of a WPC-95 game under the cabinet, particularly the main power interface assembly and the connections there. Please PM me for details. Much appreciated.

#3372 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fathom Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Good: -playfield was re-screened by CPR -all new plastics -all new rubbers -new apron -LEDs throughout -all boards were serviced in 2017 -replaced the lockbar receiver with one in ...”
2018-11-21
Albuquerque, NM
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1373 times
Contributed to Pinside
I have a Fathom for sale or trade. I've been looking for a nice Diner if anyone has one. Other possible trades would be Centaur, RBION, Champion Pub, Safe Cracker, or Baywatch. I don't have any plans to come up to Denver anytime soon but I don't mind meeting halfway.

#3373 5 years ago

Hello, is there any place locally that can scan and produce a copy of a backglass? Thanks Don

#3374 5 years ago

Got the Strikes and Spares that I was looking for and met some really nice people along the way. Thanks everyone, this forum rocks.

#3375 5 years ago

Want to buy, Bobby Orr's Power Play.

I'm helping a newbie search for his first game and he desires a Bobby Orr Power Play. I don't mind getting my hands dirty but no major projects nor any machines with sticker shock for a first timer. Willing to pay a fair price based on condition.
Doesn't hurt to talk so let me know what you've got or if you know of someone.

Thanks

#3376 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Want to buy, Bobby Orr's Power Play.
I'm helping a newbie search for his first game and he desires a Bobby Orr Power Play. I don't mind getting my hands dirty but no major projects nor any machines with sticker shock for a first timer. Willing to pay a fair price based on condition.
Doesn't hurt to talk so let me know what you've got or if you know of someone.
Thanks

Sijcolo had one last time I was at his place

#3377 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

sijcolo had one last time I was at his place

I'm pretty sure he just recently sold it.

#3378 5 years ago

I sold it a couple weeks ago.

#3379 5 years ago

I have a Houdini for sale on CL. Low plays, art blades, topper. Asking $6k on here $6250 on CL.

#3380 5 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I have a Houdini for sale on CL. Low plays, art blades, topper. Asking $6k on here $6250 on CL.

Man I wish you had come around a few months ago. Bought one back in August. Good deal.

#3381 5 years ago

I’m looking for two standard width PDI glass and possibly one wide body PDI glass for a STTNG. I’m in North metro Denver.
Please drop me a PM if you have any for sale.

Thanks!

#3382 5 years ago

Checking if anyone local has a nice Champion Pub they'd want to sell before I possibly pull the trigger on one that needs shipped.

#3383 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Checking if anyone local has a nice Champion Pub they'd want to sell before I possibly pull the trigger on one that needs shipped.

Cant see this one lasting long for you... Head over to campus west and play Kim's a few times then give up the hunt for this one

#3384 5 years ago

Cant see this one lasting long for you... Head over to campus west and play Kim's a few times then give up the hunt for this one

good advice. no lasting power for that one.

#3385 5 years ago

I have a very nice black knight I'd like to trade for a taxi or big guns. Some cash either way if needed.

#3386 5 years ago

I have always loved this game, I had one a long time back and missed it a ton after selling it. I have learned not much is a guaranteed keeper for me anymore but I think I'd keep CP longer than I would most others.

#3387 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I have always loved this game

Yeah, CP is the only true bar-style game. When the music kicks in during a multiball, full effect!

It's a unique game. No pop bumpers, but a big dude to bash with air-balls to the face! Unique indeed.

#3388 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I have always loved this game, I had one a long time back and missed it a ton after selling it. I have learned not much is a guaranteed keeper for me anymore but I think I'd keep CP longer than I would most others.

I liked CP too, glad it ended up with someone that liked it! It was interesting to rebuild, iirc I had to dork around with the switch in the boxer a bit to get it right.

Jerry

#3389 5 years ago

Looking for a Cyclone pin, if anyone has one for sale...

#3390 5 years ago

Longshot, buy anyone willing to trade me a pinball for my gaming laptop? Alienware, i9, 1080 8GB video, 512ssd/1TB platter, G-Sync screen, 2.5 years accedental warranty left, let me know.

#3391 5 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

I liked CP too, glad it ended up with someone that liked it! It was interesting to rebuild, iirc I had to dork around with the switch in the boxer a bit to get it right.

Jerry

HEY JERRY! Still waiting for that Indy to be done as well!
Ya that CP was beautiful, I really loved it and probably one of the games I miss most since selling it awhile back

#3392 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

HEY JERRY! Still waiting for that Indy to be done as well!
Ya that CP was beautiful, I really loved it and probably one of the games I miss most since selling it awhile back

I was looking over pix of the CP, that was a cool game.
Man, you've been waiting for that IJ for years! I know you've heard it all before, but I have been working on it, I'm surprised how much stuff I had for it.
I couldn't put any pix here but check the teaser at:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/78#post-4717850

Jerry

#3393 5 years ago

Ive got a very nice black knight Im ready to move on. About perfect OG backglass, PF is a day one full mylar, it is bubbling but the pf beneath is factory fresh. New cpu, lit ramps, new orange titan rubber kit, leds and more. PM if interested. Thanks

#3394 5 years ago

I want to get back into pinball with a project machine for me and my son. I used to have a couple of machines that both needed work and I sold them when we downsized houses about 7 years ago. Now my son wants to get a machine that needs some work so he can learn about them. Anyone have a decent project machine for sale? Complete, but not working would be my preference, but I'll entertain about anything. Thanks for your consideration. I'm having trouble setting my location in my Pinside profile, but I'm in Loveland.

#3395 5 years ago

Reading the last few posts seems to answer my question: Is PB Jones Campus West still open?

Sounds like the answer is YES. Please add more if this is wrong.

#3396 5 years ago

Definitely still open and a cool ass place(both locations are)

#3397 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Reading the last few posts seems to answer my question: Is PB Jones Campus West still open?
Sounds like the answer is YES. Please add more if this is wrong.

yeah its open, never was closed besides normal hours. had 53 players at our annual tournament there in November.

having a new years eve tournament and next year hosting a tournament the 2nd tuesday of every month

free play night every sunday

its just closed on mondays

https://www.pinballjones.com/campus-west

#3398 5 years ago

Want to Buy: The Addams Family

Looking for a friend, he's looking for a players game. Well, he's looking for a players quality game price anyway..... Anyone know of any in the area?

Jerry

#3399 5 years ago

So I am gonna put a feeler out. Anyone have nice Black Knight they would want to sell?

#3400 5 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

So I am gonna put a feeler out. Anyone have nice Black Knight they would want to sell?

See 6 posts above yours, Pinstein has one for sale.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/68?hl=mcbpalisade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.