IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 150.
#3301 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I have a Fire Escape game made by Mech-Tronic

Such a cool game-I want one but pretty pricey for a novelty game, I might have to stick with my $20 Frenzy for the moment. Is that the same one Tony was selling? How much for your ICB sitting next to it? Cool video-I enjoyed it!

#3302 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Such a cool game-I want one but pretty pricey for a novelty game, I might have to stick with my $20 Frenzy for the moment. Is that the same one Tony was selling? How much for your ICB sitting next to it? Cool video-I enjoyed it!

The video was not mine, just one showing the gameplay. I don't own a ICB at the moment, I had the fire escape shipped from out of state. Here is a high score video of mine

#3303 5 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Looking for a White Water pin, any condition, Colorado or surrounding states. I have an ad running on craigslist, but figured there may be some that don't check craigslist anymore.
I have recently missed out on two potential deals trying to get one. One turned out to be a scam from an ad on Mr. Pinball, and most recently one today in CA where I thought the deal was done and the seller ended up selling locally last minute. Missing out on two in the past month has really made be obsess about it. Who knows, maybe its not meant to be.

White Water has finally been purchased! Thank you bemmett for reaching out to me. Great guy!

#3304 5 years ago

White Water has finally been purchased! Thank you bemmett for reaching out to me. Great guy!

Congrats!!! Glad you finally found one.

#3305 5 years ago

He also helped me find my White Water year’s ago! Fun game. Congrats!

#3306 5 years ago

Bittersweet day, I've had that pin the longest of any I own but it was time for a new home and it found a good one!

JJP Pirates arrives today to take it's place!

#3307 5 years ago

Not a fs/ft post, but I’m wondering if anyone knows of a jjp pirates at any Denver/ft collins area arcades? I’m curious as to how it plays, and would like to check it out. Thanks!

#3308 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Not a fs/ft post, but I’m wondering if anyone knows of a jjp pirates at any Denver/ft collins area arcades? I’m curious as to how it plays, and would like to check it out. Thanks!

There's a JJP Pirates at Arapahoe Bowling Center:

Arapahoe Bowling Center
6850 S Dayton Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80112
303-790-2695

#3309 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Arapahoe Bowling Center
303-790-2695

is the arapahoe bowl one a production model or the proto with the spinning disc?

#3310 5 years ago

Anyone in the area looking to part with a Tron Le?

#3311 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

There's a JJP Pirates at Arapahoe Bowling Center

Thank you much! I’m going to be heading down to ft collins on Friday, then hopefully sneak a little further south on Saturday to check it out.

#3312 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams system 7 head or complete cab that isn’t beat. Also an early Bally ss Head as well

#3313 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It is neat, but I have watched them sit at less than an ICB for ages without selling. there was one for ages and ages in the chicago area that I am not sure has sold yet on facebook.

#3314 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

is the arapahoe bowl one a production model or the proto with the spinning disc?

There was a spinning disc in the middle of the playfield.... If that helps.

#3315 5 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

There was a spinning disc in the middle of the playfield.... If that helps.

my bad, was it a single spinning disc or 3 different spinning discs?

#3316 5 years ago

Worst case, I’ll let you know on Saturday

#3317 5 years ago

Think just the one

#3319 5 years ago

Didn't look overly blinged out... Kinda looks like a Stern version of a Jjp machine

#3320 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Walking Dead fish tank topper if anyone would like to part with one PM me thank you!

#3321 5 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I'm looking for a Walking Dead fish tank topper if anyone would like to part with one PM me thank you!

does JJ at Game Exchange have any? Gexchange ?

#3322 5 years ago

No checked with him he's going to check with Stern to see if they're going to make another run of them.

#3323 5 years ago

Looking for a pro model of the following

Iron Maiden!
Star Wars
Dead pool
Guardians of the galaxy

Let me know if anyone is thinking of selling. Thanks

#3324 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Arapahoe Bowling Center
303-790-2695

I guess I’d better find out if anyone knows if there’s aTNA in the area to check out too? Either ft collins or Denver area

#3325 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

I guess I’d better find out if anyone knows if there’s aTNA in the area to check out too? Either ft collins or Denver area

There is a TNA at Pinball Jones Campus West in Fort Collins, The Flipside in Loveland, Lyons Classic Pinball in Lyons and 1up Colfax in Denver

#3326 5 years ago

There is a TNA at Pinball Jones Campus West in Fort Collins, The Flipside in Loveland, Lyons Classic Pinball in Lyons and 1up Colfax in Denver

I was at the Campus West location about a month ago and it appears to have closed up. FYI

#3327 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

This handy-dandy database will show you where in Colorado you can find your favorite pin to play in public. It appears to be fairly well maintained:

https://pinballmap.com/colorado?utf8=%E2%9C%93&region=colorado&by_machine_id=2866

#3328 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

I was at the Campus West location about a month ago and it appears to have closed up. FYI

haha nope but they are closed on mondays

we are actually having our huge annual pinball tournament there on Nov. 10th

i help them out, im there all the time between the two locations. def open and killin it

Here is a link to the Fall Flip Out:
https://www.facebook.com/events/894544357421793/

I am also doing another Beginners League starting soon, first night is at Campus West:
https://www.facebook.com/events/263805354275627/

Both events can be found on the Colorado Pinball Collective events calendar if you dont facebook

https://www.colorado-pinball.com/

#3329 5 years ago

The answer to “where can I play [insert specific game]?” is always: google “Colorado pinball map”. You can select a specific game and it will give you all the locations.

We have pretty widespread adoption of this in Colorado, and the map can be added to by anyone. If something is missing or stale, please take it upon yourself to get things up to date!

#3330 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

We have pretty widespread adoption of this in Colorado, and the map can be added to by anyone.

It’s nice to see the CO contingent of it so well-maintained and up to date! Thanks all

#3331 5 years ago

Anyone know of an Alien in town anywhere?

#3332 5 years ago

What’s with the guy on Craigslist with that virtual pinball kit and the really nice twilight zone cabinet?

#3333 5 years ago

Anyone interested? Can meet around Fort Morgan, Greeley, Loveland, Estes Park Nov 1st
Sale pending

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This game is in nice and condition and working order. COLOR DMD SPARKY LCD LEDs Black Nickel Plated Gun Regular and Extended Outlanes Cliffy on Neutral Zone Custom Painted Ships ...”
2018-10-26
Oakland, NE
4,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 473 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3334 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone know of an Alien in town anywhere?

I’m thinking of selling my Alien

#3335 5 years ago

Why? Seems like a great game. Wish I could afford it. Any on location anywhere?

#3336 5 years ago

A big shout-out to Kevin at "Lyons Pinball". What a great guy he hooked me up with the topper I was looking for and some free plays on TNA and Iron Maiden LE. I must say first impression both games Rock!

#3337 5 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I’m thinking of selling my Alien

Let me know!

#3338 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Any on location anywhere?

No.

I suppose there could be one but: it's not listed on Colorado Pinball Map, nor the Pinside Map, and I've never met anyone who has played one on location in Colorado.

#3339 5 years ago

I have worked on this game. Is very nice and Waldo is a stand up guy. Well mostly.

#3340 5 years ago

For those of you who want to get crazy with some 24 hour pinball action, this happens this saturday into sunday morning:

http://www.blizzardpinball.com/24hours.html

#3341 5 years ago

For those of you who want to get crazy with some 24 hour pinball action, this happens this saturday into sunday morning:
http://www.blizzardpinball.com/24hours.html

I'm in!

#3342 5 years ago

May be selling or trading 1 or both >>>

Nice condition Black Hole. All refurbed in the not too distant past. Ground mods all done, clean boards, nice displays, nice bglass and newer motor, avg condition pf (nice under original mylar but some wear in the typical spots outside of mylar and avg cab. Complete and comes with some extra parts (tube a few plastics, etc...) Plays strong. 2400obo

HUO Monopoly with nice topper (lasserific one? that lights up). Clean and as expected for a HUO Monopoly (Edit: per pinside rules no games over 2500 can be listed in in regional club threads without an advert also > Monopoly for trade and I would value it at 3400obo)

Hit me up if interested. No rush but may get proper photos and blast them out to the usual places in the next week.

You all know what I like > classics, oddballs, etc...
Cash and local is cool also.

Cross posting in CO thread as many of you know me and I do often take a trip out to visit family each fall/winter (nothing planned right now but a full price purchase could incentivize a trip west for me )

#3343 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice condition Back Hole

Here’s hoping that’s a typo ...

#3344 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice condition Back Hoe

FTFY.

#3345 5 years ago

Did anyone end up with the CL, flipped Ripley's BION?

I was interested in the lighted flippers mod.
I haven't seen one of those in person.
It seems like it would have a cool look.

#3346 5 years ago

Plans for this weekend? #infinitelives

LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENT!

ANNOUNCING COLORADO'S FIRST 24 HOUR PINBALL TOURNAMENT!!!

Taking a cue from the wonderful people at The Sanctum (www.tothesanctum.org)... Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer, CO will be hosting "The Blizzard Mountain Winter is Coming 24 Hour Pinball Marathon." This event is a 24 hour long non-stop marathon tournament taking place on November 3rd starting at 10 AM MDT (doors will open at 9am MDT) and finishing on November 4th at 9AM MST. Psst, the missing hour is for daylight savings time. We are sneaky like that.

REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Cost of event is $65 + a $30 swipe card for ALL games played during the marathon. Event registration will open Saturday September 8th at 10AM. For event payment, a Paypal link will be provided on the registration page. Fees need to be paid in full within 48 hours of the registration timestamp or the registering player will lose their place in line and will need to re-register for the event. Refunds for the event will be available until 7 days before the start of the event. There will also be a wait list once participation registration is filled. Wait listed players will not have to pay for the event until a spot opens up for them. This competition is currently limited to 52 participants.

EVENT DETAILS:
We will have a few small periodic breaks in between rounds to allow people to head out to local venues for food and supplies. We highly recommend that participants bring a cooler with food and beverages for the duration of the event. There will be a fridge and microwave for everyone to use, and will have plenty of water available. There will also be microwavable food available onsite for purchase, and convenient food delivery options. We have chairs, tables, and benches, but welcome people to bring folding type chairs for additional seating and camping mats for a quick nap under a pinball game. We will be using matchplay.events for tracking results, this will also provide text message notifications to all players when rounds are starting. The "Winter is Coming" name of the event is not just a catchy line. Conifer, CO is 8,277 ft. above sea level and it will get cold at night. Bring appropriate clothing and prepare for low temperatures once the sun goes down.

Blizzard Mountain Pinball is not licensed to have alcoholic beverages on the premises.

PRIZES AND PAYOUTS:
There are trophies for the top 3 finishers and cash prizes will be given to the top 4 competitors of the tournament. Players executing a perfect round will be awarded a bounty at the end of the round. Finishing the 24 hour marathon will yield cash prizes to the winner of each 4-player group after their final round! The higher ranking of your group, the higher the prize purse for the final round. Finally, every player who plays for all 24 hours and never sits out a round will be awarded a "Blizzard Mountain Pinball Winter is Coming" completion medal, just like finishing a marathon. As the event registration fills, more details about prize amounts and disbursements will be announced.

PRELIMINARY TOURNAMENT:
And if that isn't enough, Blizzard Mountain Pinball will also be holding a pre-marathon tourney as well. The event kicks off Friday, November 2nd at 6PM MDT with a 3-strikes knockout tournament. Cost of entry is $5 (+ cost of games played). There will be 100% payout of entry fees to the top 4 players.

WEBSITE AND INFORMATION:
Check in to the event page for more detailed information here: http://www.blizzardpinball.com/24hours.html. This page will be updated as more information arrives. We hope to see you there for an unforgettable pinball event.

WINTER IS COMING!

#3347 5 years ago
Quoted from GamesGuy5280:

Did anyone end up with the CL, flipped Ripley's BION?
I was interested in the lighted flippers mod.
I haven't seen one of those in person.
It seems like it would have a cool look.

It's a fun game... one of those that's fairly uncommon but well regarded.

#3348 5 years ago

Cross-country relocation (to a place with no basement) forces thinning my collection. I'll be listing a couple on craigslist and would give deference to a fellow pinsider. A couple are PC, a couple are CQ but all VG. Let me know if there's something you are interested in.
Thanks

#3349 5 years ago

Thinking about getting rid of my Iron Maiden (Pro) and wanted to see if there was any interest in the area in a trade. I bought NIB. Under 150 plays. I'm happy to put in cash, get cash along with a pin, or take a 2 for 1 where I put in cash to make up the difference.

I'm looking for the following pins (+/- cash):
- Batman 66
- Twilight Zone
- World Cup Soccer
- Family Guy
- Total Nuclear Annihilation
- Metallica
- Attack from Mars Remake (LE)
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Stern Stars (if in REALLY good condition)

I stream Iron Maiden on Twitch often so hit me up if you want a link to see it in action.

#3350 5 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Thinking about getting rid of my Iron Maiden (Pro) and wanted to see if there was any interest in the area in a trade. I bought NIB. Under 150 plays. I'm happy to put in cash, get cash along with a pin, or take a 2 for 1 where I put in cash to make up the difference.
I'm looking for the following pins (+/- cash):
- Batman 66
- Twilight Zone
- World Cup Soccer
- Family Guy
- Total Nuclear Annihilation
- Metallica
- Attack from Mars Remake (LE)
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Stern Stars (if in REALLY good condition)
I stream Iron Maiden on Twitch often so hit me up if you want a link to see it in action.

Sent a PM

There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.