IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 150.
#3251 5 years ago

Anyone have a Space Jam for sale?

#3252 5 years ago

Those rarely come up for sale in Colorado, so I doubt it.

#3253 5 years ago

Still have my virtual pinball stuff listed for sale on CL

#3255 5 years ago

That’d be tough to part with that kind of cash...if only you could find one that was open to trades

#3256 5 years ago

$3500 for a Pinbot, with an original price of 5k, WTF?

#3257 5 years ago
Quoted from Chops00:

$3500 for a Pinbot, with an original price of 5k, WTF?

shoot, ill sell my pinbot for an even more discounted price than that, lets say $3,000? or ill use that ol' psychological trick and say $2,995!

#3258 5 years ago

Anyone that pays that for it will get their space jammed alright

#3259 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

shoot, ill sell my pinbot for an even more discounted price than that, lets say $3,000? or ill use that ol' psychological trick and say $2,995!

Ah crap, I'd have been in for $2,999 but definitely out at that price.

#3260 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ah crap, I'd have been in for $2,999 but definitely out at that price.

i know youre more of a collectors quality guy anyways, this players example isnt probably right for you!

#3261 5 years ago

i know youre more of a collectors quality guy anyways, this players example isnt probably right for you!

As soon as my Pirates(or Alice Cooper) shows up, hopefully in the next few weeks or month, I'm having everyone over to win some dollars!

#3262 5 years ago

Anyone know a good pinball tech in Fort Collins/Loveland area?

#3263 5 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

what do you need fixed? I might be able to help

#3264 5 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Randy: http://peakpinball.com/

#3265 5 years ago

Perfecto! Scheduled with PeakPinball. Thanks Duvall !!

#3266 5 years ago

what do you need fixed? I might be able to help

I need a lot of $hi! fixed if you are offering your free services Dave?

#3267 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I need a lot of $hi! fixed if you are offering your free services Dave?

Hell I'll even throw in some PBR!

#3268 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:I need a lot of $hi! fixed if you are offering your free services Dave?

Quoted from bemmett:

Hell I'll even throw in some PBR!

looks like im in the wrong business!

#3269 5 years ago

Looking for a Hobbit if anyone thinking of selling theirs.

#3270 5 years ago

+1 for Randy. He is a great guy. I have had him help me a number of times. Each time it was a problem that I had no way of figuring out and Randy would fix it. He is relentless in a good way. Ask him about the magic trunk in Theatre of Magic.

#3271 5 years ago

Selling my Sharp Shooter II cabinet, head, and backglass. Could be used to create a virtual pin.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “$150 for glass open to trades.”
2018-12-31
Cañon City, CO
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 203 times

#3272 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone have a Space Jam for sale?

Did you see:

denver.craigslist.org link

#3273 5 years ago

Hi all

I have a computer illiterate friend in Colorado that wants to sell his Big Bang Bar. It's HUO, original owner and in beautiful condition with low mileage. He has it moderately priced, especially based on condition and he's a honorable man.

I'm trying to minimize my involvement in the details and I am simply helping a friend. He is willing to ship and very experienced in doing so.

If you have a sincere interest, let me know. I will simply connect the two of you to work out the details and I will step aside.

#3274 5 years ago

Anybody want to trade a nice Avatar pro plus cash for either TWD or Iron Maiden (pro models)?

#3275 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody want to trade a nice Avatar pro plus cash for either TWD or Iron Maiden (pro models)?

I have new games and take trades! No TWD but IM is an option, meet in Estes Park, gimme a reason to go

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

#3276 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Since I got excited for no reason, and want to clear this up for others:

Lethal_Inc wants to trade *his* Avatar, for *your* TWD or IMDN.

#3277 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Dialed In LE? It's in the exact condition you'd expect for a HUO game with probably not more than a few hundred plays. $7,500.

#3278 5 years ago

New code coming! Keep it!

#3279 5 years ago

Finally found my Batman, still looking for HUO NBA, Turbo Outrun Cabaret, Paperboy, Toy claw machine, and maybe a Ice Cold Beer arcade. I am still on the fence with my Dirty Harry(nice example)- not really looking to sell but may consider trades? -Maybe trade for a Tommy, Aerosmith Pro+cash on my end, Mustang Pro+cash on my end, or a nice Earthshaker.

#3280 5 years ago

Before I purchase NIB are there any HUO GOTG's out there that anyone wants to sell?

#3282 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Since I got excited for no reason, and want to clear this up for others:
yuriijos wants to trade *his* Avatar, for *your* TWD or IMDN.

Yes that is correct. I’ll add cash to the deal as well.

#3283 5 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for a beat Mata Hari.

This is in Denver...claims working with new backglass but a worn playfield. Listed at $725 but will take offers.

#3284 5 years ago

Looking for a White Water pin, any condition, Colorado or surrounding states. I have an ad running on craigslist, but figured there may be some that don't check craigslist anymore.

I have recently missed out on two potential deals trying to get one. One turned out to be a scam from an ad on Mr. Pinball, and most recently one today in CA where I thought the deal was done and the seller ended up selling locally last minute. Missing out on two in the past month has really made be obsess about it. Who knows, maybe its not meant to be.

#3285 5 years ago

I'm so tired of scammers. Besides pinball, I'm into MAME and have long wanted to build a dedicated MAME upright cabinet. Been looking for weeks for an example with good bones...has to be local as paying $$ for shipping a less-than-stellar cabinet knocks the overall costs too much out of whack for me. Earlier this week, a guy posted on Denver Craigslist a bunch (more than a dozen) video games in one post and among them there was a busted Ulticade in a decent/restorable looking cabinet. $200. I called the guy within 2hrs of the posting and he said it was sold (didn't surprise me much at that price). Three days later that Craigslist ad was updated with the same Ulticade for $300. Today that same ad was updated with the same Ulticade for $500.

All of the video games are pictured packed into a trailer. Who knows...maybe they were stolen and the guy is starting to realize that they're worth more than $200.

#3286 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I'm so tired of scammers. Besides pinball, I'm into MAME and have long wanted to build a dedicated MAME upright cabinet. Been looking for weeks for an example with good bones...has to be local as paying $$ for shipping a less-than-stellar cabinet knocks the overall costs too much out of whack for me. Earlier this week, a guy posted on Denver Craigslist a bunch (more than a dozen) video games in one post and among them there was a busted Ulticade in a decent/restorable looking cabinet. $200. I called the guy within 2hrs of the posting and he said it was sold (didn't surprise me much at that price). Three days later that Craigslist ad was updated with the same Ulticade for $300. Today that same ad was updated with the same Ulticade for $500.
All of the video games are pictured packed into a trailer. Who knows...maybe they were stolen and the guy is starting to realize that they're worth more than $200.

Lol nope that's Gilbert aka the Wolf Man. Good luck with him hah

#3287 5 years ago

Lol nope that's Gilbert aka the Wolf Man. Good luck with him hah

Ah, a known quantity. Don't need that drama or aggravation....my search continues!

#3288 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Ah, a known quantity. Don't need that drama or aggravation....my search continues!

You should hit up hyperspace arcade, gex, or anyone with a Craigslist ad that has a bunch of arcade games in a warehouse setting in the background. Just tell them to be on the lookout for old arcade cabinets. Also check out 'x-arcade' for your controller...

#3289 5 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Looking for a White Water pin, any condition, Colorado or surrounding states. I have an ad running on craigslist, but figured there may be some that don't check craigslist anymore.
I have recently missed out on two potential deals trying to get one. One turned out to be a scam from an ad on Mr. Pinball, and most recently one today in CA where I thought the deal was done and the seller ended up selling locally last minute. Missing out on two in the past month has really made be obsess about it. Who knows, maybe its not meant to be.

We just had a legit one go for sale for $3500 here, made me cry that I missed it.

#3290 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

We just had a legit one go for sale for $3500 here, made me cry that I missed it.

That’s all I needed to hear after today

#3291 5 years ago

Game Exchange is particularly friendly to us people who don't buy much and are constantly a pain in the ass

Quoted from tslayer71:

You should hit up hyperspace arcade, gex,

#3292 5 years ago

Hey guys, I’m looking for a project or players pin to hone my fixing skills over the winter. I am a DMD guy and not interested in paying inflated Craigslist prices. I would prefer something like Whitewater, STTNG, Sopranos, Adams Family, Simpson’s PP, Indy, WPT, or really about anything. I am in Castle Rock during the weekends, and in New Castle (Glenwood Springs) during the week days, so I can cover all of the Front Range and Western Slope depending on where you are. I’ll pay the PinSide fee for a sale no problem. Thank you, Dave.

#3293 5 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I’m looking for a project or players pin to hone my fixing skills over the winter. I am a DMD guy and not interested in paying inflated Craigslist prices. I would prefer something like Whitewater, STTNG, Sopranos, Adams Family, Simpson’s PP, Indy, WPT, or really about anything. I am in Castle Rock during the weekends, and in New Castle (Glenwood Springs) during the week days, so I can cover all of the Front Range and Western Slope depending on where you are. I’ll pay the PinSide fee for a sale no problem. Thank you, Dave.

you'll probably find that most people would love to pick up those titles at a lower price and fix them up themselves, might be tough to get some of those "A" titles at a cheaper price.

You may want to broaden your search to some solid state games or less sought after titles. Fix em, play em then sell em if you dont like it too much. just my 2 cents

#3294 5 years ago

Quoted from OilGuy:
More
you'll probably find that most people would love to pick up those titles at a lower price and fix them up themselves, might be tough to get some of those "A" titles at a cheaper price.
You may want to broaden your search to some solid state games or less sought after titles. Fix em, play em then sell em if you dont like it too much. just my 2 cents

Before you posted this i was going to say If you think Craigslist is overpriced, then you haven't been paying attention on Pinside. lol

#3295 5 years ago

Looking for a TWD pro or ST Pro or premium.... Possibly a SW pro at the right price

#3296 5 years ago

Good point that the “A” titles may be difficult to find, that’s why I mentioned that I would be open to other titles. Basically, I’m looking for the guy that picked one up to do something with and never got around to it or ran out of room. I do expect to pay market price in regards to condition, but I am not interested in funding a guys next NIB purchase by buying his beat on game.

Squeakman, you’ve got me worried that this may be more diffucult than I initially thought!

#3297 5 years ago

I would LOVE to find a completely jacked up Spider-Man for cheap

#3298 5 years ago

Looking for a nice players condition Earthshaker. I’m in California and willing to deal with shipping for the right game and price. Thanks

#3299 5 years ago

Anyone here have an Iron Maiden they would part with?

#3300 5 years ago

I have a Fire Escape game made by Mech-Tronic that I would be willing to trade for anything on my wish list or certain arcade games. Game value is somewhere around what "Ice Cold Beer" goes for. Here is a link to the game if your not familiar with it,

There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.