IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 150.
#3201 5 years ago

Anyone here pick up the CL Spectrum for a song and dance?

I was on it in less than 30 minutes, but it's gone! Whew~!

Someone got a deal

#3202 5 years ago

Looking for a pro TWD, GOT or IMDN.

#3203 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bought NIB from Great American Pinball less than 2 months ago. Perfect condition! I love the theme, but I need to make room for Deadpool. ~60 plays so far. Looking for the foll...”
2018-09-05
Fort Collins, CO
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 285 times
decided to get rid of my GOTG. Looking for a few trades. PM me if you’re interested.

#3204 5 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Machine - For Trade
FS/FT: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)New!NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Bought NIB from Great American Pinball less than 2 months ago. Perfect condition! About 50 plays so far.

Looking for the following trades (+/- cash, multiple pins):
- Congo
- To...”
1 day ago Fort Collins, CO
Trade
dontpanicflip

decided to get rid of my GOTG. Looking for a few trades. PM me if you’re interested.

bemmett

#3205 5 years ago

I'm keeping close eye on that GOTG, just not sure I can pull it off right now, if I didn't just buy 3 new games I'd scoop it up. Looks like one of my kids is just gonna have to sleep under some new pinballs in their room.

#3207 5 years ago

Put my super nice TAF on the market here on pinside. Same one thats on CL. I know I've got more into this than I'll ever get out of it. It is very nice, like new. Hope to find someone who can appreciate it's beauty. Open to trades for AC/DC, Star Wars, Batman66, Guardians, Iron Maiden or possibly Deadpool. Cash as part of the trade dependent on game and trim level.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-the-57

1 week later
#3208 5 years ago

Anyone that collects arcades have a Tutankham or Sinistar they want to sell?

#3210 5 years ago

Anyone know anything about that Funhouse on CL? Emailed a couple times to go see it and haven't heard back. Semi interested.......

#3212 5 years ago

Making a trip out to the Denver area to pick up a machine and figured I see if anyone has an 80s machine they are looking to move. Really looking in the sub $2k range ($1k range would be better).

Figured if I am driving all the way to Denver I might as well make to most of the trip.

Thanks

John

#3213 5 years ago

I have an escalera for sale. In very good condition. $1250. Would consider pin trades.

#3214 5 years ago

If anyone has a solid pin in the sub 2k range, Please let me know. Would need to be a family friendly type theme.

I would like to find a 2nd game for my brother (more specifically my 5 year old niece).
I bought him/her a Teed off a few years ago and now she is getting to the age where she has some skills and really loves playing pinball.

I like being part of her life even though I only get to see here 2 or 3 times a year. Being the cool uncle is fun so starting to shop around for something else to surprise them with. Classic games are good as she is at the age where simple rulesets mean something to her.

#3215 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I have an escalera for sale. In very good condition. $1250. Would consider pin trades.

sent you a PM.

#3216 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Eight Ball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Backglass is pristine, PF needs some touch up around the inserts.”
2018-08-28
Denver, CO
900 (Firm)
Archived after: 1576 days
Viewed: 302 times
I have an Eight Ball (1977) for sale, the backglass is amazing, the PF could use some touch up around the inserts. The cabinet has seen some love but still in decent shape.

Asking 900.

#3217 5 years ago

Saw this 1983 Joust Pinball on CL tonight. I love playing the one at Lyons Classic Pinball. Never seen one for sale before:

denver.craigslist.org link

#3218 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Saw this 1983 Joust Pinball on CL tonight. I love playing the one at Lyons Classic Pinball. Never seen one for sale before:

actua;;y appears to be in nice shape and a fair price if it really is working 100%

#3219 5 years ago

Have a couple of vids for sale if anyone is looking - Sega Monster Bash and an Atari Space Duel. Both are in great working condition. PM me if interested and I can send pics and info. I'm selling a Gottlieb Mach 3 to another collector in the Denver area and there might be a possibility of working out a pickup deal with him.

#3220 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Granted it is only one picture but from description it seems to be in excellent condition.
Plastics are always broken from the examples I have seen over the years.
The CL poster is right in that they are difficult to move due to their unique design and shape.
It is a great party game, people love the head to head aspect!
It is in my opinion, unplayable as a single player game

It'll be interesting to see how much interest this niche game attracts.

#3221 5 years ago

I have a stern galaxy and a Williams hyperball that Im looking to sell and get back into a world poker tour. PM with a cell for pics.

#3222 5 years ago

If anyone is looking for a classic Gottlieb EM, I have a very nice Skyline available.

#3223 5 years ago

Not sure if I am going to keep Dirty Harry or not, very nice example if anyone is interested or has anything to trade?

Also still looking for low play HUO Batman Dark Knight, a Turbo Outrun cabaret, Paperboy, and a cheap claw machine for my kids.

Any leads appreciated

#3224 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not sure if I am going to keep Dirty Harry or not, very nice example if anyone is interested or has anything to trade?
Also still looking for low play HUO Batman Dark Knight, a Turbo Outrun cabaret, Paperboy, and a cheap claw machine for my kids.
Any leads appreciated

I have a clean working Paperboy. Would trade for other games or sell.

#3225 5 years ago
Quoted from tx9cuda:

I have a clean working Paperboy. Would trade for other games or sell.

I have an extra mint Ultimate Arcade from Chicago Gaming I could offer up as trade bait + cash on my end?

#3226 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have an extra mint Ultimate Arcade from Chicago Gaming I could offer up as trade bait + cash on my end?

I would consider a trade for a Bubbles, Tapper or pinballs.

1 week later
#3227 5 years ago

Anyone with an Iron Maiden want to trade for a Dialed In? +/- Cash okay.

#3228 5 years ago

Looking for a TWD, GOT, IMDN, or SW pro, may be interested in premium models also.

#3230 5 years ago

Hey guys, I'm driving to Expo in Chicago next month and I have room for a couple extra pins in my enclosed trailer. Just thought I'd mention it in case there's somebody in the Midwest with a pin deal you would do if shipping wasn't an issue. I'm thinking $150 a spot delivered to Expo or somewhere not too far out of the way. PM me if interested.

#3231 5 years ago

Going to put my space jam up for sale. Figured i would check here first $1900 let me know if anyone is interested

#3232 5 years ago

This isn't a pinball machine for sale, and I haven't really seen much in the way of "cross-over" between pinball and role-playing (think Dungeons and Dragons) but I thought I'd post this here anyways. Craigslist link: fortcollins.craigslist.org link

Let me know if you're interested. I would consider a trade for a pin. I could add cash on my side or would accept a pin plus cash.

#3233 5 years ago

Hi,

I was curious if anyone had checked out this Tales of the Arabian Night pinball machine for sale in Denver? or knows the owner? denver.craigslist.org link Thanks in advance.

#3234 5 years ago

I know him. Quality collection of games and a great seller. He's actually the OP of this thread. Send him a PM.

#3235 5 years ago

Thinking about selling or trading my Williams Grand Prix. Anyone here have any interest?

#3236 5 years ago

Looking to buy my first pin and I was wondering if anyone had something around $1k they might be willing to part with. I'm not expecting much at that price range but was hoping for an early SS game at least. I also have a non working Galaga that I could put towards a partial trade if anyone was interested. Thanks.

1 week later
#3237 5 years ago

Is there someone that powder coat's pinball armor in Northern Colorado?

#3238 5 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Is there someone that powder coat's pinball armor in Northern Colorado?

My friend up here just had some done and it came out really nice, I'll track down info and let you know.

#3239 5 years ago

Putting my Kiss pro up for sale or trade if any interest

#3240 5 years ago

Anyone in northern CO or even Denver area that is willing to travel up north do work on virtual pinballs? I have a VP Cab that has been upgrade/added to by previous owner. I purchased it awhile back but I am clueless on working ion them, updating games, etc. Pretty much all I wanted was to be able to play ZEN games and newer tables that come out but can't get any of it updated or working. I need a pro to whip this thing back into shape! If so shoot me a PM and happy to pay whatever for someone's time to help me out! Thanks, Bryan

#3241 5 years ago

Going to start powder coating games again. We have an industrial size oven and can do anything. Specializing in automotive parts, wheels, frames, bumpers etc..... I am also available to remove the armor from your game for an extra fee. I come to your location. If you would like I have about 20 powder coated pinball machines at my location to look at as examples.

Thanks,
Bryan

#3242 5 years ago
Quoted from 68Pontinut:

Going to start powder coating games again. We have an industrial size oven and can do anything. Specializing in automotive parts, wheels, frames, bumpers etc..... I am also available to remove the armor from your game for an extra fee. I come to your location. If you would like I have about 20 powder coated pinball machines at my location to look at as examples.
Thanks,
Bryan

Good news! Have you set pricing yet?

#3243 5 years ago

Still have an escalera available for $1200 or would trade towards a wpt or a Robo War

#3244 5 years ago

Anyone have a Robo War they would sell or trade?

#3245 5 years ago

Still have a TZ for sale for someone brave enough to travel the uncharted wastes! Hit me.

#3247 5 years ago

Just st posted my space jam open to trades

#3248 5 years ago

Just posted my space jam open to trades!

#3249 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Space Jam Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my players space Jam It’s playing 100% fast and fun! Full LEDs New balls New superband flipper rubbers Cliffy protector installed Torn down cleaned waxed No playin...”
2018-10-04
Frisco, CO
Trade
Archived after: 238 days
Viewed: 376 times

Just posted my space jam open to trades!

#3250 5 years ago

Yes, we can see.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.