5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,266 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by jhummel
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4266 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 86.
#3151 1 year ago

Wanted to make a quick mention about the Front Range Team League, in case you haven't heard about it through other channels. It starts two weeks from yesterday, runs on Tuesdays at 7:30pm. Teams of 6 players. Half the weeks you will host another team at your home venue, and the other half will be away games at another venue. There is an A Division, and a B Division. A Division has a salary cap to balance out teams and made up mostly of people who are regulars at the larger local monthlies. B Division is for everyone else. If you're thinking "I'm not that good", let me say that there are some total newbies in the B Division.

We've got 10 full teams so far:

A Division: Pinball Jones, Press Play, Colfax, Blizzard Mountain (x2), Dead Hippie Brewery / Coal Mine.

B Division: Pinball Jones, Pinball Jones Campus West, Tilt, Wonderland.

If you'd like to put together a team, reach out to me. If you'd like to join a team, but don't have five other people for it, reach out to me. If you'd like to be a sub for another team...you guessed it: reach out to me.

My dream is that this league grows each season, serves as another way to get people involved in the local pinball scene, and that having different divisions will provide an outlet for all players, no matter where they are on the spectrum of skill and competitiveness.

#3152 1 year ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i wish there was a way to make that ship lock like 100% faster haha. man that wait just kills this game for me

Faster rpm motor?

#3153 1 year ago
Quoted from DNO:

Faster rpm motor?

In theory, I've never changed out any motors on a pin. How hard would it be to find one that could run off the original hardware/software without burning up or other issues ? Could be a cool mod that would make the game 100% more playable.

#3154 1 year ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

In theory, I've never changed out any motors on a pin. How hard would it be to find one that could run off the original hardware/software without burning up or other issues ? Could be a cool mod that would make the game 100% more playable.

If you can find the motor it would be easy.

Gearing is what needs to fit. If motor just spins faster but is same voltage then should be all good.

#3155 1 year ago

If you just put in a smaller top pully and slightly smaller belt it would fix this issue. I’ll check how the pully is attached.

The bigger issue may be making sure the ball will still release from the wheel.

At least it’s not 2 wheels like Hurrican haha

#3156 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

If you just put in a smaller top pully and slightly smaller belt it would fix this issue.

...Shift Gears!

#3157 1 year ago

Selling my CV but may be open to trades as well, see my wishlist for trade bait.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cirqus-voltaire-31

#3158 1 year ago

I picked up a project CountDown this week that needs a backglass. I realize its a real shot in the dark but thought I would see if anyone here had one available. Thanks!

#3159 1 year ago

Anyone have any cheap project pins/arcades for sale? I have a friend making a trip out there this weekend to pick up an arcade game, he could swing and grab it.

#3160 1 year ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Anyone have any cheap project pins/arcades for sale? I have a friend making a trip out there this weekend to pick up an arcade game, he could swing and grab it.

orangegsx also try looking at the project pin forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/192#post-4508903

#3161 1 year ago

Hi, everyone. I will be coming to the Denver Metro area within the next few weeks, and I have some nice pins I could bring, if anyone's interested. I have a CLEAN, original 'Spiderman' with MANY mods and Mike Chestnut chrome package, HUO 'T3', HUO 'Avatar LE', AFMr LE (green trim), or a very nice 'Getaway' with mods and red armor. They are not priced to 'give-away', but if anyone in Colorado wants any of these sweet examples, I can bring them to you, no additional charge. -Michael

#3162 1 year ago

Hey does anyone know the deal with that “High end Addams Family” on Craigslist? Is it a joke or what? Has been listed for 2 months and the price has now gone up to almost 20k because they couldn’t sell it for 10k or 12k I guess?

#3163 1 year ago

We have one of those. https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/52311951 I think it started out at 7 or 8k. Their excuse is they need to "get to most they can out of it".

#3164 1 year ago
Quoted from Kmolo:

Hey does anyone know the deal with that “High end Addams Family” on Craigslist? Is it a joke or what? Has been listed for 2 months and the price has now gone up to almost 20k because they couldn’t sell it for 10k or 12k I guess?

I just looked at CL before checking the forum and saw that too. Maybe he got it restored again... I quit trying to figure stuff like this out a long time ago.

#3165 1 year ago
Quoted from Kmolo:

Yeah that’s mine, idk why I kicked it up so high. Not getting any action on it so I thought I’d see what a high price would do. At least people are talking about it now :-p no I don’t expect to get 18k for it or even 14k but I sure hate to let it go under 10k. Oh well we’ll see what happens.

#3166 1 year ago

Good luck with the sale man, nice machine for sure.

#3167 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

idk why I kicked it up so high

I don't know why I jacked it up?

Seems like spam to me, why clog up craigslist with spam? If you are not serious about selling, may take a break for a couple of months and wait for the market to adjust. Bumping an overpriced ad every other day does nothing.

#3168 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Seems like spam to me, why clog up craigslist with spam? If you are not serious about selling, may take a break for a couple of months and wait for the market to adjust. Bumping an overpriced ad every other day does nothing.

I know :-/ I suck

#3169 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Anyone serious about buying a super nice addams will still send him a message I'm sure. But yeah scrolling by that one extra ad lately has been a huge pain.

#3170 1 year ago

Strange way to sell a game, but your not even on the radar of craigslist assholes...

Quoted from WackyBrakke:

#3171 1 year ago

Ya'll are right. Going to fix my ad to be reasonable. With that said, what is a reasonable price for a nicely restored TAF?

#3172 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Ya'll are right. Going to fix my ad to be reasonable. With that said, what is a reasonable price for a nicely restored TAF?

Selling right now can be frustrating. People don't seem to be buying higher end games like they were. I put feelers out for a few games here in AZ and didn't get much action. It really seems like buying and selling right now has been much less than normal. I see alot of games sitting for a long time.

#3173 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

People don't seem to be buying higher end games like they were.

Prices are too damn high, and everyone thinks they need to turn a profit.

If a game is fairly priced with a buyer’s pool like Denver, it sells quick.

#3174 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Selling right now can be frustrating. People don't seem to be buying higher end games like they were. I put feelers out for a few games here in AZ and didn't get much action. It really seems like buying and selling right now has been much less than normal. I see alot of games sitting for a long time.

There are a lot of great new games available to buy now or in the near future; imdn, pirates, tna, gotg plus great titles that were released in the last three years that are still available nib like met, Aerosmith. AC/DC, gotg, got, etc. Some people are going to prefer buying a brand new game over a classic that may need more maintenance.

#3175 1 year ago

I dropped it to 9950

#3176 1 year ago

My Tron is back up, will take $7250.

#3177 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I dropped it to 9950

Hey Mike you are going to have to be patient with that one. The price you have on it now it will sell but your going to have to leave up for awhile. The two high end Addams I sold off DCL I had to wait a few months but the buyers were both out of state. Believe it or not a lot of people from other states are watching DCL. I also had to price it and stick with that price. I turned away a bunch of tire kickers on those. So just be patient man it will go.

#3178 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

My Tron is back up, will take $7250.

Wana trade for a nice TAF?

#3179 1 year ago

I'm looking for a AFRr - SE.

PM me if you are thinking of selling!

#3180 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Nah, you tried something different and it didn't work out is all.
You and I did a deal not too long ago and I think you're a stand up guy. - Good luck with sale.

#3181 1 year ago

Hey fellas, if anybody wants an impeccible-looking STLE, I just listed mine:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-trek-le-huo-#post-4516007

Would love a local sale, so hit me up if this seems tempting.

#3182 1 year ago

I have a Hurricane that seems to have some power issues where it resets once in a while (1 out of 20 games or so). Fully functioning, i think the game would sell for around $2K. Dealing with power issues is probably beyond my ability level, so I'm wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing it at a discount in current condition. Alternatively, any techs in the area interested in repair work (just south of Denver)? PM if interested in discussing.

#3183 1 year ago

Look for a gottlieb system 1 head in any shape. Most specifically the frame that holds the glass. I got some good help and figured out the missing backglass for a count-down I got but the frame is missing on the head. Thanks!

#3184 1 year ago

… Never mind. Too many projects. FOR SALE Gottlieb COUNT-DOWN project. $250. Playfield and plastics are very nice with minimal damage. All boards untested. Cabinet is rough, head missing backglass and frame. I can help repro a more affordable bg. Anyone interested pm me your cell and I can text photos. Thanks

#3185 1 year ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Hey fellas, if anybody wants an impeccible-looking STLE, I just listed mine:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-trek-le-huo-#post-4516007
Would love a local sale, so hit me up if this seems tempting.

Happy to report that the game is spoken for; a buyer found me in less than a week. Now if I could just locate a nice SOF prior to Expo I'll be a really happy guy.

#3186 1 year ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Now if I could just locate a nice SOF prior to Expo I'll be a really happy guy.

PM sent.

#3187 1 year ago

At the risk of going slightly off topic (like that's never happened before...)

Anybody have a painting business? We're soliciting bids to get our house painted. If you do, and you are interested, then please PM me so we can set up a time for you or someone from your company to come by and work up an estimate.

Heck, it's not a requirement but I could offer one of my b-titles such as R&B as partial payment <- there ya go, now we're back on topic.

#3188 1 year ago

Just posted my Dialed In (Standard) for sale. Looking to make room for another pin. Let me know if you're interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67369

#3189 1 year ago

I have two pins that I am considering selling: a Funhouse and a Judge Dredd. I bought the Funhouse three years ago thinking that I would do a full restoration. That has not panned out. It is is decent shape: mostly LEDs, full set of Cliffy's (not installed) and has a bit of planking on the playfield common to this machine.

I also have a Judge Dredd that i would like to sell. It is in great shape: totally redone (new black rubbers, rebuilt flippers, rebuilt pop bumpers, full LEDs, new coil sleeves, new glass, you name it). It has the Dead World mod and the Cliffy ramp protector and ball eject protector. I believe that I also have a second set of rubbers (white) that I did not install as I preferred the black. It has an NOS eagle topper. I did have Chris Hibler check out the driver board.

Before I put this on Craigslist (I hate dealing with Craigslist) I thought I might ask any Front Pinsiders if they are interested. Prices to be determined. Drop me a line if there is any interest.

#3190 1 year ago

Posted my AC/DC Luci if anyone has any interest. Come by and play it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67175

#3191 1 year ago
Quoted from wconard:

Posted my AC/DC Luci if anyone has any interest. Come by and play it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67175

This is a beautiful machine. I don't care for the theme but you can't help but gawk at it. Mesmerizing...

#3192 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell their GOTG to get a Deadpool?

#3193 1 year ago

I’ve got a few games for local sale only. I’d like these games to go to people who are looking for them, not flippers/profiteers.

Stern Seawitch- good condition all around- $2200 firm

VP Cabs Vertigo: blue version loaded with a bunch of games, excellent condition- $2400

Nintendo Red Tent cocktail with 3 games and extra mother boards- overall good condition. Currently in the shop but should be done soon- $1300

Thanks

#3194 1 year ago

Stern Seawitch is sold

#3195 1 year ago

Anyone possibly interested in a nice Game Of Thrones LE swap for a Guardians Of The Galaxy, +/- cash depending on LE, premium, pro.

#3196 1 year ago

I have a very nice Maverick full LEDs perfect screen zero issues.

Also a good space jam with full LEDs i just went through cracked space jam ball and flipper button wear other wise zero issues

Interested in trading for other machines

Both for 1 or 1 for 1 plus or minus cash.

Let me know if anyone is interested

#3197 1 year ago

I'm a sucker for the Gottlieb System 80bs

anyone have any they are looking to sell/trade?

projects, working, whatever state let me know!

#3198 1 year ago

Looking for a AC/DC or Star Wars. Premium version, maybe LE if the price is right

#3199 1 year ago

I'd sell my Star Wars LE at whatever fair market value is.

#3200 1 year ago

anyone interested in houdini? I am in Albuquerque but i drive to Denver all the time. Trade or sell. Thank you up north brothers...(and Sisters)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 248.85
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 60.00
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 92.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 18.99
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 149.00
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 4266 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside