IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 149.
#3101 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone want to buy a DMD glare eliminator? I have 2 and do not want these. I thought I was buying the plastic slide in glare guards and have no need for these as I have color DMD’s. Got them from Comet Pinball. $10 each. I’ll be at the RMPS Saturday.

If they're still wrapped up and unused, bring them to our table at the showdown and we'll buy 'em back from you. Did you already buy the slide in ones? If not, I could probably find two to trade you.

#3102 5 years ago

Hey Ryan, they are still wrapped and un-used. Thanks for the offer, I actually need 4 bent plastics for all of my games. I’ll definitely stop by, need a couple LED lamps too.

#3103 5 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Anyone want a box of old Bally/Stern displays? Probably around 10 total, some 6-digit and some 7-digit. They all have various problems, but assume they're not working. I can bring them to Showdown on Sunday if that works.
--Luke

Thanks for all the interest everyone. The displays have been spoken for.

--Luke

#3104 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If they're still wrapped up and unused, bring them to our table at the showdown and we'll buy 'em back from you. Did you already buy the slide in ones? If not, I could probably find two to trade you.

A refund for a customer who didn't even request one? Comet Pinball obviously deserves all of our business.

#3105 5 years ago

Still tying to trade a modded GB pro for a GOT or SW pro. Can bring this weekend

#3106 5 years ago

Prefer the bent plastic Glare Guards....originated and always easy to deal with-our own..............Kim from Colorado....better known as Mr68 )
Tried a couple of the above mentioned ones.........they lasted about 24-48 hours and then the little 2 sided tape that holds them on to each vertical end of your DMD let loose and they had fell off and slid down my machine...........:0(( was disappointing,grabbed up my bent plastics I got from Kim back before the bent plastic drama-and No Glare life is good again !!

A non solicited,PSA announcement,real life experience in the last year

Kirk

#3107 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64502

I am able to bring this CPR Whirlwind playfield to RMPS if anyone is interested. Thanks.

#3108 5 years ago

a little off topic but if anyone is into retro gaming stuff I am thinking about selling of my NES collection, about 260-270ish games plus or minus a few.
a couple consoles, some CIB games, some manuals, lots of controllers and accessories, Pin*Bot and High Speed CIB to make it pinball relevant

id attach a photo but apparently you cant do that in this sub forum anymore lol

hit me up if you want to see any of it

i typically use pricecharting.com as a resource to price games out. would trade for a pin +/- cash as needed

#3109 5 years ago

Looking to mix up my lineup a bit. So I will have a NBA Fastbreak and Demolition Man for sale/trade. Bringing both games to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown this weekend for everyone to play/checkout. Both games work and play 100%. Asking 2.3k for Demo, and 2.6k for NBA. As far as trades, lots of options there (2 for 1, +/- cash, project machines, all considered), let me know what you have let's see what we can work out.

Justin

#3110 5 years ago

Hi guys, looking to buy a used Williams transformer. System 11 or WPC (I believe they are the same). I could pick up at the show this weekend. Thanks,

#3111 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Tried a couple of the above mentioned ones.........they lasted about 24-48 hours and then the little 2 sided tape that holds them on to each vertical end of your DMD let loose and they had fell off and slid down my machine...........:0(( was disappointing,grabbed up my bent plastics I got from Kim back before the bent plastic drama-

That sucks. Come by our booth and ask for me and I'll give you your money back. I've actually not heard this complaint from anyone else, so I'm wondering if maybe you got bad tape, or had a dirty dmd, or something was wet? I've had these on a few games for over a year so far with no issues.

#3112 5 years ago

I put my comet glare guards in-between the DMDs and grills. I had one that the tape gave way on. It would fall every couple days, but I really like the product so I just did a bit of extra work. All three of my machines have Comet bulbs and glare guards. When I get my hands on a Tron it will get the same treatment.

#3113 5 years ago

Tape-gate!!!
I'm sure ryan will make it good, and appreciates the feedback, now a (possible) problem can be fixed.

#3114 5 years ago

If anyone wants to buy my Escalera, I can bring it to the show. See my ad on Colorado Springs Craigslist for details. Let me know if interested.

1 week later
#3115 5 years ago

TNA for sale on Denver CL.

#3116 5 years ago

Star Wars Premium with mods for sale/trade in Fort Collins, CO. PM me if interested.

#3118 5 years ago

Looking for a Monopoly if anyone has one for sale?

#3119 5 years ago

That’s my Raven on CL. I have to let her go!

Added over 6 years ago:

Edit: Sold to a fellow Pinsider, thanks!

#3120 5 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

That’s my Raven on CL. I have to let her go!

i like your enthusiastic ad and custom habitrails, but even the nicest raven is still unfortunately a raven Hope you find a buyer and get yer car fixed!

1 week later
#3121 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice Skateball?

I am currently looking for a HUO BDK and a HUO NBA- any leads appreciated

#3122 5 years ago

Price lowered on my Tron, down to $7250. See my ad for details.

#3123 5 years ago

Im just about done getting my games setup after my recent move and im doing a pinball party on July 14th for anyone that is into EMs. i have 16EMs and 4 early SS games. Send me a message for the address for anyone that is interested in coming! Im in Northglenn.

#3124 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Anyone interested in a nice Skateball?
I am currently looking for a HUO BDK and a HUO NBA- any leads appreciated

I’d love to have a nice skateball but I need to sell this Ghostbusters first

#3125 5 years ago

If anyone has a gottlieb system 1 power supply board available please pm me. Thanks

#3126 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

If anyone has a gottlieb system 1 power supply board available please pm me. Thanks

I bought this one, i have 3 system 1s and 2 of the 3 had bad power supply boards, original ones seem like a waist of time. This one has worked great for me though

ebay.com link: NEW Power Supply Board for Gottlieb System 1

#3128 5 years ago

You must have cleaned them out as its out of stock.

#3129 5 years ago

Yea i just noticed it was sold out after i posted that. It is a retired engineer in Flordia that makes them, he might have more coming soon if you send him a message? I have heard good things about the Rottendog board too but have not personally tried one

ebay.com link: Brand New GPS002 Power Supply board for Gottlieb System 1 One pinball machines

#3130 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

Yea i just noticed it was sold out after i posted that. It is a retired engineer in Flordia that makes them, he might have more coming soon if you send him a message? I have heard good things about the Rottendog board too but have not personally tried one
ebay.com link » Brand New Gps002 Power Supply Board For Gottlieb System 1 One Pinball Machines

Looks like he is away and not processing orders at the moment either. Sorry im not helping much here ha

#3131 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

Im just about done getting my games setup after my recent move and im doing a pinball party on July 14th for anyone that is into EMs. i have 16EMs and 4 early SS games. Send me a message for the address for anyone that is interested in coming! Im in Northglenn.

Wish I was closer but Indiana is a good distance. I see you even have some woodrails!

#3132 5 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Wish I was closer but Indiana is a good distance. I see you even have some woodrails!

I love the woodrails! Come check them out if you ever find yourself driving through Denver

#3133 5 years ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I love the woodrails! Come check them out if you ever find yourself driving through Denver

Looking forward to it on the 14th....

#3134 5 years ago

Ive got a williams strike master shuffle alley that Ive rethemed to be a Starlite Bowl. It has cosmic pins and blacklights as well as a blue LED dmd. Really brilliant UV affect and fun to play but Ive replaced it with a big ball bowler. Asking a grand. Pics available. Pm if interested

#3135 5 years ago

Ive also got a nice CarnEvil dedicated arcade game for sale. 2 pump shotguns. 600 pm if interested.

#3136 5 years ago

Looking for a Dungeons & Dragons pin in the Colorado area if one exists. PM me if you're interested in selling yours or know someone who might have one for sale.

#3137 5 years ago

Ive got a fun item for someones funky home or game room. This is a custom made astronaut robot. I originally had 9 robots. This one stands about 7'6" tall. I built these and have had them in several art galleries over the years but am now down to the last one for sale. Im open to offers. Here is the local cl link.

boulder.craigslist.org link

#3138 5 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden pro
Also consider Star Wars or gotg

#3139 5 years ago

Looking for 2 modern Stern legs, black. Please PM if you have any available to sell. Thanks!

#3140 5 years ago

Have my TZ for sale. Might be able to meet a buyer halfway to shave off some driving.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65997

#3141 5 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Have my TZ for sale. Might be able to meet a buyer halfway to shave off some driving.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65997

Meet halfway to Nowhere? Very Zen.

#3142 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Meet halfway to Nowhere? Very Zen.

Only possible if that includes the Chelou song by the same name

#3143 5 years ago

I’ve got $600 and Ghostbusters Pro this weekend. Someone trade me something comparable

#3144 5 years ago

I have a Bally Flip Flop that I listed. Haven't really decided to get rid of it, but i'm not sure it will fit much longer. Would prefer a trade, but I'll consider offers as well.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Update: A video is now available at

More info: http://canoncitypinball.blogspot.com/2018/07/1976-williams-blue-chip-pinball-machine.h...”

2018-07-09
Cañon City, CO
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 207 times

#3145 5 years ago

Ive got a nice Four Million BC for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

#3146 5 years ago

Price reduced on Skateball now asking $2100 OBO

Honestly this game is in great shape and is a really fun game. I would prefer it stay in state and sell to a fellow pinsider.

Machine - For Sale
Skateball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Skateball in good shape Shopped and plays great 7/10 Condition $1900 Will assist with shipping using NAVL/STI and provide excellent packing as well Trades Welcome”
2018-07-06
Littleton, CO
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1239 times
Contributed to Pinside

Trades welcome

#3147 5 years ago

I posted a video on youtube of the machine

#3148 5 years ago

May be willing to trade my maverick if anyone is interested.

Plus or minus cash on my end

I love Sega titles but also open to anything.

#3149 5 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

May be willing to trade my maverick if anyone is interested.
Plus or minus cash on my end
I love Sega titles but also open to anything.

i wish there was a way to make that ship lock like 100% faster haha. man that wait just kills this game for me

#3150 5 years ago

My Dialed In LE is on the market. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE HUO Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Great game. 100% working. Cliffy 2.0s. Mezel Mod undercab lighting and plastic protectors. I'm essentially the only one who plays it. Please let me know if you have any ques...”
2018-07-17
Sioux Falls, SD
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 275 times
Contributed to Pinside

Cheers,
Joey

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/63?hl=canoncitypb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.