IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 150.
#3051 5 years ago

Just got notified my TNA shipped so one has to go. Just put Ghostbusters up for sale on CL.

#3053 5 years ago

I'm looking for a collectors quality, or as close to collectors quality as possible, Theater of Magic. I'll be in Denver for the showdown.

#3055 5 years ago

Evidently, someone from Nebraska is also seeking a Theatre of Magic

denver.craigslist.org link

The short details inside the posting made by chuckle so maybe not serious

If serious will probably be edited soon, too bad I can't post a snippet of it.

#3057 5 years ago

Got my RZLE listed on here if anyone might be interested. Can likely bring it down to the CO pinball show here in a few weeks if needed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Sadly looking to part with my RZLE #20 as I am out of space and time, only 50 of these made and it really is a great game at a great price. Game is in great shape, I am the 1st and...”
2018-05-21
Greeley, CO
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1525 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3058 5 years ago

Looking for an X files! Also consider other sega titles but x files is on top of the list.

#3059 5 years ago

Not sure if it's a good deal but I could probably deliever this the Pinball Showdown for a few bucks.

https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/52216203

#3060 5 years ago

I recently bought a collection of games from a friend and it included a Scared Stiff playfield. I unwrapped it yesterday to admire how smooth and shiny it is and noticed a ding in the center of the TV screen plastic . A friend who knows his stuff said it could be fixed by a good clear coat guy. I am not comfortable selling to a newbe so make me a reasonable offer and I can bring to Pinball Showdown if you need.

#3061 5 years ago

Does anyone locally rebuild monitor chassis?

Edit: I've fixed them before. In this case, I don't want to know how to do it myself. I want to give them to someone and have them come back working.

#3062 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If you can solder on a pinball PCB you can change the caps on a monitor chassis no problem.

I have a monitor rejuvenator if you need to borrow it as well

#3063 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Not sure if it's a good deal but I could probably deliever this the Pinball Showdown for a few bucks.
https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/52216203

Thank you for the offer. I wouldn’t feel comfortable buying site unseen at that price. I appreciate your time though

#3064 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Congrats on NY....

#3065 5 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Congrats on NY....

Thanks! Really fell apart at the last moment, but went quite well otherwise.

#3066 5 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Vintage Star Trek Pinball Table $500

Did anyone here end up with this one?
I'm curious to see what it went for and what the condition was like.

#3067 5 years ago
Quoted from GamesGuy5280:

Did anyone here end up with this one?
I'm curious to see what it went for and what the condition was like.

I got it for $800. Condition was pretty good, minor playfield wear above the flippers, slight bubbling in parts of the backglass, and some fading in the cabinet but nothing too major. It played great though, someone has deff gone through it.

#3068 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Thanks! Really fell apart at the last moment, but went quite well otherwise.

I think you did exceptionally well especially given the level of competition. Thanks for representing Colorado so well.

#3069 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I know a guy, Robert Thompson, works out of his house, contact me if you want his info.

#3070 5 years ago

If anyone is interested in a Pinbot, I have a nice one I can bring to the showdown.

#3071 5 years ago

Looking to see if anyone wants to trade for my Premium Ghost Busters.

#3072 5 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Star Wars Pro for sale? Curious what you can get a used one for.

#3073 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Got my RZLE listed on here if anyone might be interested. Can likely bring it down to the CO pinball show here in a few weeks if needed.

Memorial Day bump with one final price drop. Can bring down to the show in a few weeks. $4,800

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Sadly looking to part with my RZLE #20 as I am out of space and time, only 50 of these made and it really is a great game at a great price. Game is in great shape, I am the 1st and...”
2018-05-21
Greeley, CO
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1525 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3074 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Anyone have a Stern Star Wars Pro for sale? Curious what you can get a used one for.

There’s one up on Craigslist ATM for $4700:

#3075 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There’s one up on Craigslist ATM for $4700:

Curious what these sold for new, say from GEXCO. Thanks

#3076 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Curious what these sold for new, say from GEXCO. Thanks

Not positive but I want to say “street price” was $5400?

#3077 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not positive but I want to say “street price” was $5400?

Probably about right. If you don't live in Denver it works out best to only pay the state tax and have it delivered (from GEXCO) which adds (non-negotiable, I might add) $300 which is still cheaper than picking it up and paying local Denver tax.

I read this is a good choice for a route. Gets played a lot even though it gets bashed on Pinside for having an empty center playfield.

#3078 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Gets played a lot even though it gets bashed on Pinside

Everything gets bashed on Pinside

#3079 5 years ago

Star Wars has been the number 1 earner at my location since it arrived. Iron Maiden is about even with it this past month, but after the newness wears off, Star Wars will still be undisputed top earner.

#3080 5 years ago

Got a job offer out of state and have to move. Unfortunately, Goldeneye won't work in our new living situation. I've owned it for 18 years and it's in great original condition. Please let me know quickly if you are interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Unfortunately, I am moving out of the state, downsizing and need to let this go. I have owned this for 18 years and have not played as much as I should have. It has mostly sat unus...”
2018-05-29
Aurora, CO
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 191 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3081 5 years ago

DRAT! That Stern Star Wars just sold. Like to get another like it

#3082 5 years ago

I will buy that 007 if it’s still available can pick it up tmrw

#3083 5 years ago

Just posted my nightmare castle spot on denver cl. Same $1000 I paid through pinballstar. #163. Pm if interested.

#3084 5 years ago

Anyone know of a Tron for sale? I will be in the market for one soon. The ones I have seen so far are moded up and pretty high in price. I would like a nice Pro with no mods if that is even possible. Thanks Shawn

#3085 5 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Anyone know of a Tron for sale? I will be in the market for one soon. The ones I have seen so far are moded up and pretty high in price. I would like a nice Pro with no mods if that is even possible. Thanks Shawn

Almost no Pros have no mods. Eli’s lighting mod is one of the most
must-have mods in all of Pinball. Hit me up if you want to check out my Tron.

#3086 5 years ago

I'm not desperate but I'm motivated to sell my Christopher Hutchins restored Cirqus Voltaire. It’s the Sample version and a stunning, collectors quality game if anyone is interested.

I’m trying to take advantage of the Denver show being in town and prefer a face to face or local deal.

Link: denver.craigslist.org link

Thanks

#3087 5 years ago

Rus I have been noticing that. I do like the mods I see on them. I guess I was just hoping to get into one that wasn't to save a few bucks. I would end up doing the mods anyway guess it saves to just get one with them already.

#3088 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm not desperate but I'm motivated to sell my Christopher Hutchins restored Cirqus Voltaire. It’s the Sample version and a stunning, collectors quality game if anyone is interested.
I’m trying to take advantage of the Denver show being in town and prefer a face to face or local deal.
Link: denver.craigslist.org link
Thanks

I dig the “she shack” tag in your search terms list! Looks like a real beauty, good luck with sale.

#3089 5 years ago

Thanks. I'm an equal opportunity seller.

#3090 5 years ago

I have a non working Ice Cold Beer that I could bring up next weekend during the showdown. It's in good but not great shape. Comes with a brand new glass from Phoenix Arcade. Price is $1700.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Can deliver to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown or nearby next weekend. Currently not working. I remember getting it to boot a few times but not all the light would work and i...”
2018-06-02
Albuquerque, NM
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 309 times

#3091 5 years ago

Rus I have been noticing that. I do like the mods I see on them. I guess I was just hoping to get into one that wasn't to save a few bucks. I would end up doing the mods anyway guess it saves to just get one with them already.

I hear you. The big thing about the Eli's mod is that it's a huge pain to install. When I did mine, I bought brand new ramps, took me a weekend to get it just perfect. It's a big job, stop and consider if you want to do that labor. Lots of people here have seen my Tron, I bet you'd like it.

#3092 5 years ago

Rus are you considering selling your Tron?

#3093 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a like new TNA without having to wait a long time, mine is in the market.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “If anyone is looking to cut in line here is a chance to get a TNA sooner rather than later. It is #16 so I've had it for a while, but only have a couple hundred games on it. It do...”
2018-06-02
Highlands Ranch, CO
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 307 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3094 5 years ago

Rus are you considering selling your Tron?

This is his I believe

cosprings.craigslist.org link

#3095 5 years ago

My Judge Dredd up for trade.

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#3096 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

My Judge Dredd up for trade.
fortcollins.craigslist.org link

Sweet game, wish i had something to trade you for it

#3097 5 years ago

If anyone is into the vid side of the hobby, I've got a Sega Monster Bash upright that I've decided to sell. Have some friends hauling pins and vids down to the Pinball Showdown in an enclosed trailer and it can be picked up there. PM for more info.

Thanks!

#3098 5 years ago

Anyone want a box of old Bally/Stern displays? Probably around 10 total, some 6-digit and some 7-digit. They all have various problems, but assume they're not working. I can bring them to Showdown on Sunday if that works.

--Luke

#3099 5 years ago

Anyone want to buy a DMD glare eliminator? I have 2 and do not want these. I thought I was buying the plastic slide in glare guards and have no need for these as I have color DMD’s. Got them from Comet Pinball. $10 each. I’ll be at the RMPS Saturday.

#3100 5 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Anyone want a box of old Bally/Stern displays? Probably around 10 total, some 6-digit and some 7-digit. They all have various problems, but assume they're not working. I can bring them to Showdown on Sunday if that works.

If you're just wanting to give them away, I'm in!
Hell, I'll buy you a beer or two, I'll be around the tournament area all weekend.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.