5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,180 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by OilGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 84.
#2951 1 year ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

This was the original!

Great research!!

#2952 1 year ago

Lowered the price on Rob Zombie if anyone is interested. $5700.
denver.craigslist.org link

#2954 1 year ago

Another sad joker with pinside level knowledge..."Theres a bag inside of it with some books and stickers it's originally came with"...riiiight. Serious boredom on a Saturday. I'm offering $500 and guessing it's just a fuse

#2955 1 year ago

I sold TZ today. Cash on the glass. It was a thing of beauty. He got to see it, play it and inspect it. I got to count the cash and inspect it for authenticity. We were both happy.

#2956 1 year ago

I wanted to point out the unusual idea I have put out there, will be posting the BSD ad here soon...package deal only

Bram Stoker's Dracula, $4250 + Full Throttle, $4250= $8500 for the pair

#2957 1 year ago

I saw that, Russell. Not for me but a clever sales idea. I hope it works out.
With combined shipping cost for an out of state buyer or 2 friends, you may have luck selling it on Pinside.

#2958 1 year ago

Project Video Games for Sale

Sorry for the non-pin post but I have some project video games for sale. I'd like to sell them as a lot, if I don't have luck that way I'll break them up later. These are on Craigslist and the local KLOV forum with pictures (account needed for pics). The games are in Grand Lake, pickup only.

$1750 OBO for the lot

pm for details

Tempest - working, some cab issues (broken corners)
Space Duel - working, some cab issues (broken corner), control panel hold down messed up
American Speedway - duel driver in a Tempest cab - works
Phoenix Cocktail - plays blind - bad picture tube, cracked glass. I'm including 3 untested monitors for the monitor repair and a new glass underlay.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments

Jerry

#2959 1 year ago

Have an Avatar pro, undocumented HUO in excellent condition, going up for sale soon. PM me if you want more info or pics.

#2960 1 year ago

Did anyone pick up the TAF project on Craigslist or was that a scam. Seemed like it could've gone either way?

#2961 1 year ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Did anyone pick up the TAF project on Craigslist or was that a scam. Seemed like it could've gone either way?

It’s still posted - I emailed for the heck of it and haven’t heard back so who knows.

#2962 1 year ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

It’s still posted - I emailed for the heck of it and haven’t heard back so who knows.

I emailed a few days ago, too. No response. Figured it was gone shortly after listing.

#2963 1 year ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I emailed a few days ago, too. No response. Figured it was gone shortly after listing.

My friend emailed him, ready to drive out there. Would not deal with anyone that wasn't local. Shucks

#2964 1 year ago

Does anyone here paint cabinets or know someone who does locally? I have a 1959 Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds with a stripped cabinet, so no paint left to make stencils with, that i would like to get repainted if anyone has any recommendations

#2965 1 year ago

I think I have the body of a Queen of Diamonds if you need to make some stencils. The head of the game got tossed in the garbage by the guys ex wife. Sadly it is being used as a parts game so let me know if you need anything from the body.

#2966 1 year ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

He emailed back finally this morning and just said sorry it was sold, so who knows maybe it was legit and someone got a good deal.

#2967 1 year ago

Anyone know anything about that f'd up whirlwind ? I tried to buy it to use some parts in my homebrew but never heard from the guy

#2968 1 year ago

Slightly off-topic, but for my fellow cheapskates, Dialed In is now set to .$50/play at the 1Up LoDo.

#2969 1 year ago

1up lowered all their $1 machines to 50c.

GOOCH has never done us wrong.

#2970 1 year ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Anyone know anything about that f'd up whirlwind ? I tried to buy it to use some parts in my homebrew but never heard from the guy

That was my whirlwind, sorry i got way more replies to it than i expected and did not get a chance to get back to everyone. Someone offered me full price plus two nice bottles of wine for it within half an hour of it being posted so i went with that, its sold now. Good luck with your homebrew though!

#2971 1 year ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

That was my whirlwind, sorry i got way more replies to it than i expected and did not get a chance to get back to everyone. Someone offered me full price plus two nice bottles of wine for it within half an hour of it being posted so i went with that, its sold now. Good luck with your homebrew though!

no worries, figured if its going to parts I could potentially buy some off the new owner if they are on here.

#2972 1 year ago

Hey guys I'm looking for a early solid state game for my sons class project next year. I'm looking for one with pretty bad playfield. Doesn't need to work just have all the parts.

#2973 1 year ago

Looking for a HUO BDK, and a nice Earthshaker or Radical.

If anyone has any leads-much appreciated

I also have games I could offer as trade bait.

#2974 1 year ago

Hello Colorado pinsiders. Do any local restorers have the WPC back box warning screen? Could you share it with a fellow pinsider (me)? I would throw in a case of beer or favorite beverage?

I would even pay you. Finishing up a funhouse cabinet restoration. I want to do this step right but buying the silkscreen would be over $300.

Thanks

#2975 1 year ago

Looking for an AC/DC premium or possibly a pro.

#2976 1 year ago

Selling my brand new Escalera. Let me know if interested.

#2977 1 year ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

That might have been the one I picked up. Was he selling it with corvette and a few others?

#2978 1 year ago

Take a look at my thread entitled “Escalera” for details.

#2979 1 year ago

This Funhouse looks like a good deal

#2980 1 year ago
Quoted from rruether:

That might have been the one I picked up. Was he selling it with corvette and a few others?

Probably not. This TAF didn't power on and was $1200.

I think I know the posts you're referring to. Those games were kind of priced heavy for their conditions, IMO.

#2981 1 year ago
Quoted from tylery85:

This Funhouse looks like a good deal

It's a smokin' deal

That's my game. I'm making some room for some kids/family requests...foosball/table tennis/maybe a super chexx.

#2982 1 year ago

I'm selling a few things:
HUO Baywatch - $2,400
Dr Dude - $1,500 (+$100 with new plastic set)
Guns N Roses complete plastic set - $175
Fast Draw pinball - $900
Dr Dude plastic set - $100
System 11 power board refurbed by John Wart - $75
Diner cup - $50
I'm going to go through my stacks and see what else I have.

Added 19 months ago: Baywatch sold.

#2983 1 year ago

Lowered the price of my Escalera to $2900. Ads posted here and on Craigslist.

#2984 1 year ago

I have a Stern speaker set (backbox and woofer) if anyone would like it. The backbox speakers are still fully wired, just disconnected at the Molex connector. I just pulled it out of my TWD to upgrade to Flipper Fidelity and in the past when I save these things they just sit in a closet forever. So if someone can use it you are welcome to it. I am not really interested in shipping it so you will need to come get it. PM me if interested.

Added 19 months ago: These have been claimed.

#2985 1 year ago

Sorry off topic, Just got Iron Maiden LE #17 at Lyons Classic Pinball. Come Play.

#2986 1 year ago

Baywatch!!? Maybe?

#2987 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

HUO Baywatch - $2,400
Fast Draw pinball - $900
Diner cup - $50

I'm looking for a System 11a or b mpu if you happen to have one.

#2988 1 year ago

Just a system 11c that needs repair.

Quoted from woodmedic:

I'm looking for a System 11a or b mpu if you happen to have one.

#2989 1 year ago

Pretty good deal on a WOZ ECLE in the Boulder CL for $6300.

boulder.craigslist.org link

#2990 1 year ago

I thought about buying this machine when it first appeared on Craigslist from original home owner. Then I watched it change pinside owners-what three times now in last six months. Man Pam gets around she reminds me of a girl I knew in high school. Hopefully she stays in Colorado and I have a chance to ride her(I mean play her). We could start a club-how many people have had a taste of BW....mmmmmm

#2991 1 year ago

Looking to trade my well modded Ghostbusters pro for a game of thrones pro.

#2992 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I thought about buying this machine when it first appeared on Craigslist from original home owner. Then I watched it change pinside owners-what three times now in last six months. Man Pam gets around she reminds me of a girl I knew in high school. Hopefully she stays in Colorado and I have a chance to ride her(I mean play her). We could start a club-how many people have had a taste of BW....mmmmmm

I love Baywatch, one of the most underrated/bang for your buck games out there, had one in my collection for 4-5 years now I think. I'd really love to get the ColorDMD to make it pop but haven't been able to pull the trigger on that pricey pickle yet.

#2993 1 year ago

Or trade me something else for well modded gb pro. Will also sell outright

#2994 1 year ago

The Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown needs your help to make this year the biggest and best festival ever. We are 30 days out and we need games! Please help us break the 300 mark for the first time.

Check out the rewards for bringing games at www.pinballshowdown.com

Thanks to our awesome community, we have a fun and fantastic event! Without your help there is no show.

See everyone June 8-10!

Thank You,
Dan

#2995 1 year ago
Quoted from dnikolich:

The Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown needs your help to make this year the biggest and best festival ever. We are 30 days out and we need games! Please help us break the 300 mark for the first time.
Check out the rewards for bringing games at http://www.pinballshowdown.com
Thanks to our awesome community, we have a fun and fantastic event! Without your help there is no show.
See everyone June 8-10!
Thank You,
Dan

I really hope you guys are able to get some of the newer titles (Houdini, Alice Cooper, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Iron Maiden that's not in tournament).

#2996 1 year ago
Quoted from dnikolich:

We are 30 days out and we need games!

Perhaps you need to have better incentives for people who bring games?

#2997 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

HUO Baywatch - $2,400
Fast Draw pinball - $900
Diner cup - $50
Added 3 days ago: Baywatch sold.

You still have dr dude?

#2998 1 year ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Perhaps you need to have better incentives for people who bring games?

I think the incentives are pretty good, in my opinion its worth bringing at least 2 games just for the bonus play and bring-a-game hours. Id gladly bring two games to not have to wait in long lines behind each new game i want to play. Plus i think being a part of and contribution to the local expo is pretty sweet. I'm bringing at least 2 and trying to line up a trailer to pack up more of mine.

#2999 1 year ago

Do you have a table layout diagram yet? With power distribution? Thanks For the show that is

#3000 1 year ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Do you have a table layout diagram yet? With power distribution? Thanks For the show that is

he doesnt get on here very often, might be better to email or asking on facebook if you need a quicker response.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 55.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
Pinball Haus
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 689.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 219.99
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside