IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 150.
#251 9 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

I have a( project) Bally Playboy 1978. Back glass is nice, cab and play field are rough . I have the overlay decal to fix the ware in the middle of pf. The pf is mostly stripped and parts are in a box.
This is how i bought it and I have so many projects i know i will not get to this any time soon plus I already have a playboy in working shape so i don't have the thrill of getting a dead horse going. I believe it is missing a driver board as well. Selling for what i've got into it $550 firm.PM if interested

I'll bite. Pm sent

#252 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a Lectro Truck? The model is LTA6512E. I bought it thinking it would work better than my Escalera for my situation, but it doesn't. Located near DTC. Works well, newer battery, comes with charger, $1,100.

PM me if you're interested.

image1.JPGimage1.JPG
image2.JPGimage2.JPG
image3.JPGimage3.JPG

#253 9 years ago

Anyone want to make an offer? I'm not one of those guys who get offended if I think it's too low...

Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone interested in a Lectro Truck?

#254 9 years ago

I wish that were a Escalera! Escalera will just fit on my 180 degree turn staircase (wheels are "recessed" on an Escalera and don't protrude so it has a smaller footprint).

Anybody want a circa 1953 United Shuffle Alley? It sort of used to work (sometimes it would get stuck on player #6 and then a few years ago a coil locked on and we haven't messed around with it since). It's in a basement and it is a beast. It is free. I recently had knee surgery and I won't be able to help move it for a number of months.

Also, I have a Pinball Magic that I will be selling soon. Any interest, let me know. Unlike the Shuffle Alley, the PM isn't free...

#255 9 years ago
Quoted from rad:

I wish that were a Escalera! Escalera will just fit on my 180 degree turn staircase (wheels are "recessed" on an Escalera and don't protrude so it has a smaller footprint).
Anybody want a circa 1953 United Shuffle Alley? It sort of used to work (sometimes it would get stuck on player #6 and then a few years ago a coil locked on and we haven't messed around with it since). It's in a basement and it is a beast. It is free. I recently had knee surgery and I won't be able to help move it for a number of months.
Also, I have a Pinball Magic that I will be selling soon. Any interest, let me know. Unlike the Shuffle Alley, the PM isn't free...

I wish you had owned an Escalera when I picked up your Jurassic Park.

On the Shuffle Alley...how long is it? Do you have a feel for how much space it needs for people to be able to play?

--Luke
P.S. Sorry about your knee.

#256 9 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I wish you had owned an Escalera when I picked up your Jurassic Park.

Me too!

re: Shuffle Alley - I don't know exactly so I will need to take measurements of it later tonight/tomorrow. It's been a few years since we had it set up (when it had a coil lock on we took it apart so we could have room for pins ).

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Me too!
re: Shuffle Alley - I don't know exactly so I will need to take measurements of it later tonight/tomorrow. It's been a few years since we had it set up (when it had a coil lock on we took it apart so we could have room for pins ).

It's not too big of a deal. I think everybody would like it at my house, but I'd be shocked if I had enough room for it (without removing too many pins, of course).

--Luke

#258 9 years ago

It will need some work (not sure what coil locked on, general stepper and other switches will need cleaning/adjustment, etc). Obiviously, consider it a project. Backglass isn't great either (looks ok, but has plenty of chipping as you might expect from a 60+ year old game).

#259 9 years ago

If highnoon passes, I can take that shuffle alley off your hands. My parents want one for their basement and I've been wanting an EM project.

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

If highnoon passes, I can take that shuffle alley off your hands. My parents want one for their basement and I've been wanting an EM project.

Go for it! I'm pretty sure I don't have enough room.

--Luke

#261 9 years ago

For the person who was looking for a Western theme pinball there's now two Bally Flip Flop pins listed.

That one is still for listed on CL in Canon City and I noticed today another came up for $325 in the Co. Springs area if you're still looking for one of these. Unfortunately the cheaper one apparently isn't working. Sorry I don't know anything about either seller or the pins than what's listed in the ads.

I'm looking for a late 70's or early 80's classic solid state like Flash Gordon, EBD, EK, Black Hole, etc. if anyone has one for sale. Would seem like a nice contrast to my other 3 more modern pins (Pinball Magic, MM and WOZ)

#262 9 years ago

Flipper Clown and Universe are sold.

Gortlieb New York (extremely rare game from 1976) and Gottlieb Central Park still for sale.

1978 Bally Strikes and Spares is for sale, but I've promised right of first refusal to someone who won't be available to see the game until early January.

#263 9 years ago

the Shuffle Alley is gone. nephasth - enjoy the game .

Quoted from rad:

#264 9 years ago

PinTransport available...

I will likely be making a trip from Madison/Northern IL area to Denver/Superior Co area either the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb 2015.

I will have room for 1 pin on the way out and 2 pins on the way back.

I am happy to help out my front range pinhead brothers with transport. If the pin is easy for me to pick up and drop off then just some gas money to offset is all that is asked. If you are asking for something that requires a bit more time or driving or a logistical constraint then a little extra would be expected.

Still WAY cheaper than NAVL or other shipping options and I am experienced in moving pins.

I of course would like to find something to bring back to add to my own collection so let me know what you are thinking of parting with. Heck, we may even be able to work out a trade of some sorts... Buying is preferred as I have a few slots, but trading is an possibility.

#265 9 years ago
Quoted from rad:

the Shuffle Alley is gone. nephasth - enjoy the game .

Thanks again man! I started putting her back together yesterday. I'll shoot you some pics when she's up and running. Pretty excited to get my hands dirty on an EM.

#266 9 years ago

Thinking about changing things up. I have the shadow that I am thinking about trading. It plays nice it does have the sticker over sanctum area. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Sijcolo

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

PinTransport available...
I will likely be making a trip from Madison/Northern IL area to Denver/Superior Co area either the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb 2015.
I will have room for 1 pin on the way out and 2 pins on the way back.
I am happy to help out my front range pinhead brothers with transport. If the pin is easy for me to pick up and drop off then just some gas money to offset is all that is asked. If you are asking for something that requires a bit more time or driving or a logistical constraint then a little extra would be expected.
Still WAY cheaper than NAVL or other shipping options and I am experienced in moving pins.
I of course would like to find something to bring back to add to my own collection so let me know what you are thinking of parting with. Heck, we may even be able to work out a trade of some sorts... Buying is preferred as I have a few slots, but trading is an possibility.

A generous offer! Know of anything good for sale out your way currently (other than Neo's super-sale)?

#268 9 years ago

My nice HUO BK2K could be available for trade or possible sale. There is a local guy that is interested (potential trade deal) but I have not heard back from him for a few days. Assuming that means he is no longer interested, that is a possible game. I have also been thinking about using it in trade for the next Stern title or a newer Stern, since I don't own a single Stern game and need to shake up my collection.

There is also quite a bit on area clists lately. I do not know what you are looking for but you could check out the WI/MN thread on here to see if there is something.

#269 9 years ago

Bump for weekend in case now that holidays are ending, someone has something they're considering selling.

#270 9 years ago

I would also sell the shadow for $2900.00.

#271 9 years ago

Hey Russell, you still chasing a '72 Fireball?
There's one in this thread :- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fireball-in-so-cal
Seems a little rough and needs a backglass but if you feel like fixing it up it'd be nice. Cheers, Mal

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from Hyperball91:

Hey Russell, you still chasing a '72 Fireball?
There's one in this thread :- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fireball-in-so-cal
Seems a little rough and needs a backglass but if you feel like fixing it up it'd be nice. Cheers, Mal

First pin I ever owned at age 14. Cabinet and BG look rough, but a pretty good playfield and those are usually completely blown out as those games got tons of play. Much nicer playfield than the routed one in Manitou Springs.

Almost tempts me to go for it, but Russell should have first dibs and since I only have room for 4 pins, I don't plan to bring machines home I've owned before anytime soon.

#273 9 years ago

Hi Wesley, long time no see. You owned a pin at 14? You lucky dog! Wish I had been so lucky. I had to go downtown and blow all my spare change to play pinball. Which I did frequently.

#274 9 years ago
Quoted from Hyperball91:

Hi Wesley, long time no see. You owned a pin at 14? You lucky dog! Wish I had been so lucky. I had to go downtown and blow all my spare change to play pinball. Which I did frequently.

The neighbors across the street one had a Nip It and another a Hang Glider, both EM's. I think my parents got tired of me blowing tons of money at the mall playing pinball when EM's and the earliest solid states were on route from 1977-1980. For Christmas when I was 14 they got a used but reasonably good Fireball and my sister a very used car. This wasn't a typical Christmas for us, probably by far the most my parents paid for us for gifts. My poor parents moved that pin to I have no idea how many houses from one in in Arkansas to several in Austin, TX and then later a town (Mineral Wells) west of Fort Worth, TX. Finally I felt so guilty before I could buy my first house and had a place to keep it, I suggested they sell it sometime in the 1990's. My family, elderly grandfather, friends and I spent many hours over the years playing that pin.

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I would also sell The Shadow for $2900.00.

Was going to offer a JM in trade but saw you already have one.

#276 9 years ago

Every time I check this thread there's nothing for sale. Let's stick to the thread please. What's for sale?

#277 9 years ago

WOZLE $7800

STLE $7500

WCS $2500

#279 9 years ago

I have to get my busy ass up and get some of mine photographed and posted, I will have a few games for sale/trade shortly at good prices:

Flintstones
The Shadow
Likely my pimp ass Black Spiderman
I am still on the fence but may put my near perfect(clear-coated playfield, restored top/bottom) Addams Family on the block as well. Just feeling like I need to get out with some of my older games and get new blood coming in.

If anyone has interest in those feel free to PM me and I'll get you more details and will try and get them posted on here in the coming days.

#280 9 years ago

Bally Eight Ball (not Deluxe) --$750
Bally Mata Hari--$750
Gottlieb Quick Draw--$400

#281 9 years ago

Does anybody have a Batman Forever, Who Dunnit, or Frankenstein they would like to sell?

#282 9 years ago

There is a nice Whodunnit for sale on denver Craigslist for a few months. Let me know if you can't find it, I have his number somewhere.

#283 9 years ago

Chemixtry,
Johnny was our first game fast and fun, my wife told me that jm would never go.

#284 9 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

There is a nice Whodunnit for sale on denver Craigslist for a few months. Let me know if you can't find it, I have his number somewhere.

I saw that one I think he wanted $2750 which seems a bit high for that title.

#285 9 years ago

I have a just restored '52 Gottlieb Chinatown woodrail for sale.
Details on craigslist at: denver.craigslist.org link

/Mark

Sold...

#286 9 years ago

Did a little more research on prices, will reduce my WOZLE to $7500 and my STLE to $7200, WCS stays at $2500.

#287 9 years ago

Who got the Bally Eight Ball Champ last night? That was a good deal!

#288 9 years ago

Any HUO Spider-Man's in CO for sale?

#289 9 years ago

Does anyone have a Steve Ritchie game they want to sell? I'm interested in games he made for Williams or Stern World Poker Tour. Unfortunately my budget ends at $3500, so can't afford most of his Stern pins.

#290 9 years ago

Any Pirates of the Caribbean FS in CO?

#292 9 years ago

Thanks--missed that.

#293 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Any HUO Spider-Man's in CO for sale?

My HUO Black Spider-man is for sale. I have been meaning to get pictures and ad up and will this week.

Let me know if that might interest you.

#294 9 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Also, I have a Pinball Magic that I will be selling soon. Any interest, let me know.

Pinball Magic is for sale. I will get some pics and post it in the Market later this week or next week.

#295 9 years ago

Anyone have a nice shape pinball for $3500 or less currently for sale. I've been looking for a 4th pin for awhile and now that the holidays are over, hoping to find one this or next weekend.

#296 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

My HUO Black Spider-Man is for sale.

Thanks. Ended up getting a nice POTC. What's a Black Spider-Man go for these days?

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone have a nice shape pinball for $3500 or less currently for sale. I've been looking for a 4th pin for awhile and now that the holidays are over, hoping to find one this or next weekend.

How about a Dale Jr.?

#298 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What's a Black Spider-Man go for these days?

Guess that will be the question. I believe I'll be putting mine up for around $8K and see from there.

#299 9 years ago

Anyone want to trade something for some em games?

#300 9 years ago

I posted this in another thread, but I thought I'd post it here to (sorry for the cross-posting). I have a couple projects I'd like to trade:

Mata Hari
Silverball Mania

These are player's games for sure, but they are complete and the playfields aren't blown out or anything. Would be good for cleaning up and playing or for new CPR playfields. Silverball Mania needs the cabinet repainted, but I have a new set of stencils for it.

I like classic Stern machines (projects or otherwise) and I'm also looking for a Williams Klondike/Yukon and a Williams Doodle Bug/Love Bug. Or...whatever?

--Luke

There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.