IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 150.
#2801 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I have my reasons on both accounts. Personal attacks on my profile photo in jest or through PM I have recently received .Yes a Colorado pinside member actually sent me a PM with a negative critique on my profile photo really blew my mind on how insensitive and inconsiderate this individual was. And to then thumbs up is stupid and petty.And not kind or called for. Really . Who cares. I realize it is kind of self absorbed & absurd. I do not care it is me. My personalty . I came back from the brink of (death) from addiction . I should not even be alive . Some one "Up there like me ".Thank the lord. My photo is testament to my sobriety and my physique at age 50 to get my life together and I am damn proud of my self and not afraid to declare it to the world. I do not appreciate your negativity bias and lack of support guys . This forum bums me out. As I am a sensitive individual .

Just ignore idiot posters. It is your profile not his!!! Congratulations

#2802 6 years ago

I still have my banzai run that I’d like to trade or sell. I recently clear coated the upper play field with PPG DC2000 clear to fix a bad Mylar issue it had.

#2803 6 years ago

In the spirit of getting this thread back on track....

I've got a nice Dr Due, nice cab nice play filed. Needs a shop. I did the crispy pins and headers of the GI already, which is the most annoying part I think with all those looping wires. I fixed a bunch of issues, plays decent. Needs cleaning and rubber. Skill shot target doesn't work, seems wired okay, new one included. Cointaker superbright insert kit included. Rubber included. Probably some other stuff included.

This thing is literally sitting in my isle, I have no place to put it.

$1,800obo

#2804 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I have my reasons on both accounts. Personal attacks on my profile photo in jest or through PM I have recently received .Yes a Colorado pinside member actually sent me a PM with a negative critique on my profile photo really blew my mind on how insensitive and inconsiderate this individual was. And to then thumbs up is stupid and petty.And not kind or called for. Really . Who cares. I realize it is kind of self absorbed & absurd. I do not care it is me. My personalty . I came back from the brink of (death) from addiction . I should not even be alive . Some one "Up there like me ".Thank the lord. My photo is testament to my sobriety and my physique at age 50 to get my life together and I am damn proud of my self and not afraid to declare it to the world. I do not appreciate your negativity bias and lack of support guys . This forum bums me out. As I am a sensitive individual .

Come on Rob, nobody is concerned about your photo. It works and you can be proud of it.

Many of us suspected the WTB ad's were yours and I thought it was a clever and funny way to comment. Consider it a friendly poke that we're on to you.
If I thought any of this was a serious personal attack, I would have defended you and I know I'm not alone. Roll with it buddy, this is the internet.

Go over to the Jpop thread about 10 months ago and you can read where an angry, completely false crusade was orchestrated against me. I was intentionally slandered and lied about concerning Magic Girl and it was a very effective smear campaign. After months of a Pinside gangbang, I was finally vindicated but the lies still persist among many today. And that's not my only rodeo here.

I'm glad you spoke up for yourself, Rob, that shows strength in itself. And sincere congratulations on managing your drug addiction. If you can handle that, a little Pinside bullshit should be easy.

Welcome to Thunderdome.

#2805 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

For the record, I PMd him with an apology. I was not aware he had a WTB ad. I also deleted my post.

#2806 6 years ago

Hey Folks -
I'm fairly new to the forum and wanted to say hi to fellow Colorado pinsiders. Folks on the forum recently helped me with difficult (for me) electronic problems that I was having with a recent restoration, which I super appreciated! Anyhow, I'm now going nuts with the hobby and I'm looking to grow the collection. If anyone has and is ever willing to part with a Bram Stoker's Dracula please let me know. We recently got to play one and my wife absolutely loved it. Thanks everyone!

#2807 6 years ago

We’ve had a recent influx of new pinheads into the Colorado Springs area. That’s fantastic. PM me if you’re in the area, and would like to get together. I’m happy to host.

#2808 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

As a small part of my collection, yes, absolutely. Played my Centigrade 37 at an impromptu party I had last night. (I have a ceramic, power ball in it)
Every collection should have at least one EM, IMO.

Oh man C37 is a really cool game only played it in a video game would love to play one
I agree you need at least 1 EM in a collection, started out on an EM loved seeing the inside work and process of getting it going so much I now have 4

I love other pinball too I hope to get a Black Knight 2000 as my 1st solid state if I can find one and have the cash

#2809 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Almost exclusively. But I'm kinda funny that way.</blockquo

Almost exclusively. But I'm kinda funny that way.

What games do you have? I love my EMs

I would consider a trade for the right game on my Volley, not in a hurry to part with it it's a great player in very nice condition but It's the one I could see parting with for another game

#2810 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

It is all subjective . If it floats your boat than that is what counts . If I had space I would love to own Rocket 1959
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/rocket-williams

that is a beauty of a game that and Universe are up there on my list
http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2705&picno=13435

Speaking of lists, you have quite the impressive collection man!

#2811 6 years ago
Quoted from Snorzel:

Oh man C37 is a really cool game only played it in a video game would love to play one

Lyons Classic Pinball has one for your enjoyment for the low, low price of 25 cents per play

#2812 6 years ago
Quoted from Snorzel:

I'm in Boulder. Stop over any time and bring a guest or two.

Kim

#2813 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kim

He’s serious, Snorzel. Kim’s a class act, and that C37 is sooooo sweet. Ready to let me buy that one yet, Kim?

#2814 6 years ago

I stopped by Blizzard Mountain Pinball a couple of weeks ago while out to CO for a ski trip. The snow in Winter Park and Breckenridge was awesome. And the pinball in Conifer was awesome as well. Met the proprietor, Kevin. Super nice guy. We played a few games of Bansai Run together. A really cool game when the magnet picks the ball up and puts it on the backbox. All the games were in fantastic condition and played fast and furious.

I guess I'm partial to old-school. I think I got the biggest kick out of Earthshaker. Anyway, if you are out Conifer way, it is definitely worth making a stop by this pinball place!

#2815 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

C37 is sooooo sweet. Ready to let me buy that one yet, Kim?

Sorry for the double whammy but, its not for sale and James Hale has asked first.

Thank you for the nice compliment my friend.

#2816 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Lyons Classic Pinball has one for your enjoyment for the low, low price of 25 cents per play

I need to get up to Lyons and make a day out if it, never been

#2817 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kim

That's very nice of you thank you, I just may do that. I would love to have some fellow pinheads over when I get my Fireball up and running 100%

#2818 6 years ago
Quoted from Snorzel:

I need to get up to Lyons and make a day out if it, never been

I'm amazed that there are pinheads who haven't been there yet. Make sure to look at their hours first...I continually meet people who say they showed up on days of the week when LCP is closed.

#2819 6 years ago

http://bid.rollerauction.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?roller2/439#wavebid-videos

PSA-
I “restored” this one then sold it. It's actually a two player Super-Flite. My restore was posted on Pinside.
The numbers on player 3&4 are paper numbers glued to the glass. I don’t see any disclosure on their site. Hopefully someone won’t get screwed.
Here’s my thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/super-flite-strato-flite-restore

#2820 6 years ago

ryanwanger I went for the first time on Saturday and it was great. All the machines are maintained very well and and the collection itself is almost all of my favorite games. Hercules was a huge let down though lol.

#2821 6 years ago

$1,600obo?

Quoted from jalpert:

In the spirit of getting this thread back on track....

I've got a nice Dr Due, nice cab nice play filed. Needs a shop. I did the crispy pins and headers of the GI already, which is the most annoying part I think with all those looping wires. I fixed a bunch of issues, plays decent. Needs cleaning and rubber. Skill shot target doesn't work, seems wired okay, new one included. Cointaker superbright insert kit included. Rubber included. Probably some other stuff included.

This thing is literally sitting in my isle, I have no place to put it.

$1,800obo

#2822 6 years ago

I'm new to the Hobby picked up my first pin Demo Man last Sept. I am pretty sure it has been a HUO. I got it from the second owner, and he got it from original owner. So he told me. My second was a World Poker Tour I that picked up for a 150 bucks. The machine needed a deep clean, but after it is in great shape. Picked up a T2 that was a good shape overall. It has been the machine that needed the most work. I have a new Rottendog Driver board in, just need to put it in, and rewire J115, but the machine is fully functional. I was a firearms collector but have moved on to pinball machines.

#2823 6 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I'm new to the Hobby picked up my first pin Demo Man last Sept. I am pretty sure it has been a HUO. I got it from the second owner, and he got it from original owner. So he told me. My second was a World Poker Tour I that picked up for a 150 bucks. The machine needed a deep clean, but after it is in great shape. Picked up a T2 that was a good shape overall. It has been the machine that needed the most work. I have a new Rottendog Driver board in, just need to put it in, and rewire J115, but the machine is fully functional. I was a firearms collector but have moved on to pinball machines.

Welcome, congrats on that steal of a World Poker Tour!

#2824 6 years ago

I'm slowly getting the wife into playing. So far her favorite is Ghostbusters. We play it a bit in Manitou Springs.

#2825 6 years ago

I'm slowly getting the wife into playing. So far her favorite is Ghostbusters. We play it a bit in Manitou Springs.

Where in Manitou Springs is there one on location? Near the penny arcade? I'm on my way out that way right now - will be visiting family next week in Manitou.

#2826 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Where in Manitou Springs is there one on location? Near the penny arcade? I'm on my way out that way right now - will be visiting family next week in Manitou.

It's in the back of the arcade at Arcade Amusements. They have a SW Pro there as well. In another room there's a BM66 and TH. They have a lot of older machines as well.

That's why I finally pulled the trigger on my first game. My wife and I were playing a "not so good" TAF and she totally loved it. She didn't know the machine was playing really badly!! She likes the MMr, and is getting into both GB and GotG. She doesn't like it when we play together though. She says it makes her nervous!

#2827 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Pinball machines are mostly on the release code .(The Penney arcade building): Kiss Pro, Roller Games, Breakshot ,Street fighter II , Operation : Thunder, MotorDome, Bobby Orr, RFM along with the EM's FireBall, Superman , Capt. Fantastic, Champ, Gold Ball , Honey , Mata Hari , Silverball Mania, and wood rails Rocket , Jumping Jacks , Hot Line, Smart set, Honey , Wagon Train ect..... Upper Building West: ST:TNG , LOTR , STERN SW Pro , GB Pro , Sega Star Wars Trilogy , X-Men Pro , CSI , Whoa Nellie, Big Juicy Melons, Mustang Pro , Nascar .
Upper Building East: Batman 66 Premium , The walking Dead Pro , Hobbit Limited Edition .
Lower Building across from kiddie rides , The Bally Game Show .
Have fun and be safe in travels . Peace , Rob
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g33537-d538032-Reviews-Arcade_Amusements_Inc-Manitou_Springs_El_Paso_County_Colorado.html

#2828 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Pinball machines are mostly on the release code .(The Penney arcade building): Kiss Pro, Roller Games, Breakshot ,Street fighter II , Operation : Thunder, MotorDome, Bobby Orr, RFM along with the EM's FireBall, Superman , Capt. Fantastic, Champ, Gold Ball , Honey , Mata Hari , Silverball Mania, and wood rails Rocket , Jumping Jacks , Hot Line, Smart set, Honey , Wagon Train ect..... Upper Building West: ST:TNG , LOTR , STERN SW Pro , GB Pro , Sega Star Wars Trilogy , X-Men Pro , CSI , Whoa Nellie, Big Juicy Melons, Mustang Pro , Nascar .
Upper Building East: Batman 66 Premium , The walking Dead Pro , Hobbit Limited Edition .
Lower Building across from kiddie rides , The Bally Game Show .
Have fun and be safe in travels . Peace , Rob
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g33537-d538032-Reviews-Arcade_Amusements_Inc-Manitou_Springs_El_Paso_County_Colorado.html

Had no idea so many modern games. I'm going to have to head up there this weekend!

#2829 6 years ago

Something has to go, I am beyond out of space, slow selling right now. Or maybe I'm asking too much. I don't want to sell my Dr Dude for $1,200...

Super Chexx / Fast draw listed:

denver.craigslist.org link

Super Chexx sold.

#2830 6 years ago

Anybody driving down to tpf that could bring a game back?

#2831 6 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Anybody driving down to tpf that could bring a game back?

DNO usually drives and takes a game to sell

#2832 6 years ago

DNO hit me up if you are making the drive this year and want to make some gas money.

#2833 6 years ago

I also try to sell what I take and pick something up, but if I don't find a game for myself, I could have room.
But no telling till I'm there.

#2834 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This machine has been in my collection for about 2 years. The previous owner had it since it was on route originally. It is a great working machine with some wear around the insert...”
2018-02-11
Cañon City, CO
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 179 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a pretty nice working Sorcerer. When I found it the machine was in pretty rough shape. It no longer smells like smoke. I have cleaned it and had the MPU board serviced and ...”
2018-02-11
Cañon City, CO
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 420 times
I just posted my Bally Space Invaders and my Williams Sorcerer pinball machines. I would prefer a trade as it seems whenever I sell something the price of what I want goes up. I'm interested in Nine Ball, Eight Ball Champ, No Good Gofers, Beat the Clock, Black Out, CSI, Stellar Wars, Argosy, Congo, Defender, Fireball II, Frontier, Globetrotters, Black Knight, Black Knight 2000. Open to others, just not looking for machines with half naked girls on them. Willing to trade together or separately. I'll also have a Stern Big Game available soon.

#2835 6 years ago

Okay, here is my Big Game which is for sale or trade as well.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a very unique Big Game Pinball machine. I didn't like Harry Williams bingo cards in the center of the playfield, so i replaced them with trophy cards. There is a spotter car...”
2018-02-12
Cañon City, CO
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1055 times

#2836 6 years ago

Is anybody going to the Tulsa auction? I'd love to go, but not sure I want to bite it off myself..

#2837 6 years ago
Quoted from shuyge:

Is anybody going to the Tulsa auction? I'd love to go, but not sure I want to bite it off myself..

I was going to ask the same. If its a day trip or weekend probably. Unsure if I can clear a Monday. I wouldn't be interested in more bringing home more than one game for myself, but looks like it could be a fun trip even if I came back empty handed. PM me if your serious we can talk by phone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/massive-pinball-auction-in-tulsa-ok-021818-160-pins/page/3

#2838 6 years ago

Google says that it's a 10 hour drive from Colorado Springs. That makes two days of driving plus whatever time for the auction. The auction starts at 2:00 PM on Sunday. I'd say that the Monday is going to be required for the trip.

However, Monday just happens to be Presidents day. That works out to be a holiday for me. How about you?

#2839 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

After months of a Pinside gangbang, I was finally vindicated but the lies still persist among many today.

I will never ever forget this quote. Heee-haaa!

#2840 6 years ago

Back on the hunt for a Game of Thrones pro and possibly and Congo

#2841 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Back on the hunt for a Game of Thrones pro and possibly and Congo

you going to TPF this year?

I vote Congo over GoT!

#2843 6 years ago

Nice! party on! Bring home that Raven this year ;P

#2844 6 years ago

Dude I’m still kicking myself over that!! You driving?

#2845 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Dude I’m still kicking myself over that!! You driving?

nah, we are flying this year

#2846 6 years ago

Does anyone there in Colorado have a hou MMr they are thinking about selling to free up space or cash? I live in Salt Lake but have been thinking of looking to see what is out there. Would like to find one with a color dmd. Standard or LE is fine.

Could make a trip to pickup. Feel free to pm me if anyone has one or hears of one for sale.

Jason

#2848 6 years ago

I'll be at Texas Pinball Festival with a "booth", more like a table to introduce my new product.

Just taking a car so won't be able to take anything back.

#2849 6 years ago

Does anyone have a Space Shuttle they want to trade?

#2850 6 years ago

May be open to selling my GB premium, shoot me a PM if interested.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/57?hl=canoncitypb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.