IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 150.
#2601 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

I tried reaching out once, but heard nothing back. Not too surprised I guess.
I suppose realistically that if/when either or both is available then the dealers would have them to play. Big IF - but Chicago Game did reproduce 2 famous machines so who knows.
If there were good Virtual Pinball X versions I could at least check out the features better. BBB has a virtual version but is far from complete.

No dealer is going to have either of those games to play. Maybe if Chicago Gaming remakes BBB.

BBB is more about the art. It's a fun game, but not very deep. Can't say anything about TBL because every time I had an opportunity to play one it wasn't working.

#2602 6 years ago

Yeah I like the mild raunchiness of BBB, pretty bold, like 1947 Humpty Dumpty with scantily clad women!

TBL seems interesting, I imagine exposing the old car on the upper table and bashing it proves remarkably rewarding ( - :

#2603 6 years ago

I would like to see 1 game in the Denver area, ALIENS!!!

#2604 6 years ago

As far as my next (modern) PB goes, I like JJPWOZ somewhat and can't wait to see JJPPotC. Like to see TNA, seems to be creating a buzz.

#2607 6 years ago

Looking for a Data East Simpsons for a friend if anyone is selling one soon.

#2608 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Question: I want to see two games in the Denver area: Big Bang Bar and Big Lebowski

Until a few weeks ago, I had both games sitting next to one another in my game room. BBB is now gone but TBL is still here.

Two girlfriends of mine are having a, Ugly Sweater Pinball Party in my home on Friday, December 15th. It's my house so I get to invite people also. Bring a friend and come play TBL and the others if you like. Ugly sweaters are optional and I have mixed emotions about it all...

Might as well make it a blow out party so I'm inviting anyone from this thread to attend. Write me privately to RSVP and for my address. My zip is 80303.

Kim

#2609 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
FS/FT Banzai Run Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition. Leds in everything but the back pf inserts. Plays great. Ideally looking to trade for: WMS IJ TZ TOM TAF GOT Will add cash if needed. Can deliver in Colorado.”
2017-11-29
Pueblo, CO
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1119 times
Let’s make a deal!

#2610 6 years ago

Funhouse on Craigslist original listing said there was considerable wear on both sides of cabinet so anyone traveling a bit to look at it you should know.

#2611 6 years ago

I just ordered a Tempered Glass (no stamp) from Highlands Ranch Glass
303-804-0804
$67+tax
I also ordered a glass for my Raven $28+tax
$98 total

#2612 6 years ago

Please tell me you didn't pay $67 for a piece of playfield glass.

Quoted from Aladdin:

I just ordered a Tempered Glass (no stamp) from Highlands Ranch Glass
303-804-0804
$67+tax

#2613 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Please tell me you didn't pay $67 for a piece of playfield glass.

Where should I have gone? and what should I have paid?

#2614 6 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Where should I have gone? and what should I have paid?

PM DNO next time, he'll hook you up at a much better price than that on the playfield glass (backglass price sounds more reasonable to me).

#2615 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

PM DNO next time, he'll hook you up at a much better price than that on the playfield glass (backglass price sounds more reasonable to me).

Thanks!

#2616 6 years ago

Or any other glass shop apparently $20-$25 is about right for a piece of glass.

Quoted from fosaisu:

#2617 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Or any other glass shop apparently $20-$25 is about right for a piece of glass.

It's my understanding glass prices are up somewhat over the past few years, I paid $25 for standard playfield glass about four years ago but would expect to pay a bit more now. Haven't bought any recently though so I'm hesitant to name a firm price (other than "significantly less than $70").

#2618 6 years ago

I need to sell 1 game, need the space for TNA which should be here within the next few weeks. I'll make my collection public on Pinside, let me know what you're interested in.

#2619 6 years ago

I can't seem to stop thinking about purchasing a new Star Wars but the missus only is allowing two pins in the house. Anyone have an interest in a Star Trek pro? It has a couple of nice mods: mirror blades; light up buttons; shaker motor. Send me a PM.

#2620 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I need to sell 1 game, need the space for TNA which should be here within the next few weeks. I'll make my collection public on Pinside, let me know what you're interested in.

I can store your skateball for ya at my place for awhile

#2621 6 years ago

Make me an offer. 10% discount for friends. 5% if from Fort Collins.

#2622 6 years ago
Quoted from jaystile:

I can't seem to stop thinking about purchasing a new Star Wars but the missus only is allowing two pins in the house. Anyone have an interest in a Star Trek pro? It has a couple of nice mods: mirror blades; light up buttons; shaker motor. Send me a PM.

I must admit, I have really been enjoying Star Wars a lot lately. Very challenging, and a bit maddening with that multiplier system. Bigger fan now than when I first got it. It's growing on me.

#2623 6 years ago

Anyone want to come by and take this Back To The Future off my hands soon? I need the room. $1,600? Offer?

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD. Thanks.

#2624 6 years ago

I am looking for a small claw machine if anyone has any leads?

#2625 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am looking for a small claw machine if anyone has any leads?

Something like the Chicago Crane Steam Shovel? I saw one in the Vegas PB Museum. Can't post a picture in this forum.

I have fond memories of this game at Elitch Gardens in Denver as a kid and have thought about building one but I think I would quickly tire of it.

#2626 6 years ago

Anywhere local to get electronic components? I need a FQP13N10L transistor. Microcenter doesn't list it on their website and I don't know of anywhere else to look.

If anyone in the area happens to have an extra one laying around, I'd be happy to trade you 12 pack of your favorite beer

#2627 6 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

Anywhere local to get electronic components? I need a FQP13N10L transistor. Microcenter doesn't list it on their website and I don't know of anywhere else to look.

I usually use OCTOPART.COM https://octopart.com/search?q=FQP13N10L

Looks like lots of good vendors have it for cheap

#2628 6 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

If anyone in the area happens to have an extra one laying around, I'd be happy to trade you 12 pack of your favorite beer

https://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=0virtualkey0virtualkeyFQP13N10L
https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=FQP13N10L

Knock yourself out!

#2629 6 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

Anywhere local to get electronic components?

Game Exchange carries a lot more than you might think, I'd try to give them a call at least.
And it is actually local

#2631 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Something like the Chicago Crane Steam Shovel?

No I just want a small size plush toy claw machine for my kids. I have a Lucky Eggs and they love it! It is a big hit when we have the kids friends over, especially for their birthday parties. I want to place a claw machine next to Lucky Eggs. I also would not mind a nice Outrun Mini Turbo arcade to go with kids lineup of games as well, if anyone has any leads? Much appreciated.

#2632 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Game Exchange carries a lot more than you might think, I'd try to give them a call at least.
And it is actually local

good call; they had exactly what I needed. Gotta love not having to wait for a part in the mail to get a machine back up and running!

#2633 6 years ago

Sorry to be posting this here but I didn't get any responses when I started my own thread no one responded.
I have the pleasure of being Grand Junction colorado and have looked all over the web trying to find a place to play pinball. Anyone know of a good place to play?
Thanks
Brandon

#2634 6 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

I have the pleasure of being Grand Junction colorado and have looked all over the web trying to find a place to play pinball. Anyone know of a good place to play?

You can play my Blue Chip at Apex on Main St ( - : Guess someone wanted to buy it today, weird.

No pinballs except for one Stern Spider-Man at GJScores. I'm trying to change that.

4 in New Castle if you want to drive to the mountains.

#2635 6 years ago

Might let my Ghostbusters LE and Games of Thrones LE go if the offer is right.

#2637 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for a game of thrones pro

Buy my LE

#2638 6 years ago

you selling it at a pro price to him then?

#2639 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

you selling it at a pro price to him then?

#2641 6 years ago

Are you looking to trade or buy?

#2643 6 years ago

Anyone have a real nice F-14 Tomcat they would trade for a Gottlieb Gladiators? Traded mine awhile ago and missing it.

#2644 6 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone have a real nice F-14 Tomcat they would trade for a Gottlieb Gladiators? Traded mine awhile ago and missing it.

he isnt on pinside that I know of but they guy who works on the games at Pinball Jones had one for sale awhile ago, I think he still has it. It was at the Showdown last year. I can ask him if you'd like.

#2645 6 years ago

he isnt on pinside that I know of but they guy who works on the games at Pinball Jones had one for sale awhile ago, I think he still has it. It was at the Showdown last year. I can ask him if you'd like.

Sure that would be great, thanks.

#2646 6 years ago

That game was incredible - pretty much like new. Unfortunately I don't think it will be cheap, but worth it if you have the money...

#2647 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

That game was incredible - pretty much like new. Unfortunately I don't think it will be cheap, but worth it if you have the money...

Yeah the one I traded was real good shape also, didn't think I'd miss it but was wrong.

#2648 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Yeah he did a great restore and i think he cleared it as well.

#2649 6 years ago

Yeah he did a great restore and i think he cleared it as well.

Ya Hans does great work. If you were looking for a perfect example of an older game he would be the guy to goto....

1 week later
#2650 6 years ago

I'm going to be listing a working, above average Gottlieb Fast Draw for $1,300 pretty soon on craigslist if anyone is interested on here before I do.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.