IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 150.
#2551 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I am wanting WOZ 75th 2.0 , Batman 66, and STERN Star Wars .
I followed the Pinside for sale procedure by Listing an official for sale ad and linking it to this post . All I got were sad, piteous, pitiable, pathetic Thieves . I gave out my cell number in ad . Big mistake .

JJP is producing Woz 75th machines again. I can get you in line for a nib one if you like. Free shipping if you are a US Armed Forces Vet (past or present). I will also double your factory warranty at no additional charge.

let me know.

Christopher

#2552 6 years ago

Wanted STERN STAR WARS PRO HOU https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56984
Wanted maybe if you read the WOZ fan club nothing but issues. WOZ 75th 2.0 RR HOU https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56985
Wanted Batman 66 HUO https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56986
Happy Thanksgiving to all . Peace

#2553 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

JJP is producing Woz 75th machines again. I can get you in line for a nib one if you like. Free shipping if you are a US Armed Forces Vet (past or present). I will also double your factory warranty at no additional charge.
let me know.
Christopher

My father Herman Knapp was KIA in 1967 in the Vietnam War (Operation Rolling Thunder)I was 3 years old . Herm was 37
My Mother Helene Knapp was the National Coordinator of National League of POW/MIA Families in 1972-1974
I will take you up on free shipping . My Father and my Mother earned it for me.

#2554 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

My father Herman Knapp was KIA in 1967 in the Vietnam War (Operation Rolling Thunder)I was 3 years old . Herm was 37
My Mother Helene Knapp was the National Coordinator of National League of POW/MIA Families in 1972-1974

Thanks for the service of you family, but it is not really the same thing as you being in the service.
Contact kp and see

#2555 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Don't think it works that way. Thanks for the service of you family, but it is not really the same thing as you being in the service.

Why not allow KingPinGames to make that determination since it's his business and his policy? This seems like exactly the kind of situation that calls for zero input from you, me, or anyone else.

#2556 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Don't think it works that way. Thanks for the service of you family, but it is not really the same thing as you being in the service.

Very true . Sad all the same . I out lived my own father by 16 years . 'Operation Rolling Thunder' what a mess that was . Happy Thanksgiving .

#2557 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted from RobKnapp:

Very true . Sad all the same . I out lived my own father by 16 years . Operation Thunder what a mess that was . Happy Thanksgiving .

I have had a very bad day . I have an axe to grind with the world right now .
I should have not commented on this public forum about my Family and feeling of my (Self Entitlement)
I will talk to KingPin Games . Lets not discuss my Statement any further . Regards , Rob Knapp

#2558 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Very true . Sad all the same . I out lived my own father by 16 years . Operation Thunder what a mess that was . Happy Thanksgiving .

Happy turkey day Rob. Hope tommorrow is better.

#2559 6 years ago

Anyone have a shaker motor for the Stern SPIKE system they would like to sell? Will be in Denver area Friday afternoon if so.

#2560 6 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone have a shaker motor for the Stern SPIKE system they would like to sell? Will be in Denver area Friday afternoon if so.

If the Game Exchange of Colorado is open . Last I checked last week they had one in stock.

#2561 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Thanks for sharing! Thanks for your sacrifice! It will be remembered...

#2562 6 years ago

I've posted my MM which has leds, gold legs, a color DMD and is working 100%. Has a nice playfield. Cabinet has some wear.

#2563 6 years ago

Comet and Ryan have their Black Friday sale going on, can't beat Comet for any LEDs. Support local CO company and a good guy.
http://www.cometpinball.com/category-s/1894.htm

#2564 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Comet and Ryan have their Black Friday sale going on, can't beat Comet for any LEDs. Support local CO company and a good guy.
http://www.cometpinball.com/category-s/1894.htm

Awww, shucks...thanks! Today is some sort of "buy local" day apparently. Pretty sure we're the only local place to buy pinball leds.

#2565 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Awww, shucks...thanks! Today is some sort of "buy local" day apparently. Pretty sure we're the only local place to buy pinball leds.

American Express Small Business Saturday.

#2566 6 years ago

Update: Sometimes friends can make mistakes and act inappropriately. Tom Grobe has accepted my apology and I have accepted his.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Kim Mitchell

#2567 6 years ago

Cherry Whirlwind

denver.craigslist.org link

#2568 6 years ago

I heard cuckoos nest is closing down. Any other locations in Lakewood with pins? Not looking in Denver.

#2569 6 years ago

Well, it's not quite in Lakewood, but stop by our new place, Blizzard Mountain Pinball, in Conifer, when you get the chance. Open Wednesday - Sunday, 2:30pm-9:00pm. Weekends we open at 11am, and Fridays and Saturdays we close at 10pm.

Leagues and tournaments on Wednesday nights! For more details, see http://www.blizzardpinball.com/leaguestournaments.html

35 pinball games for your enjoyment!

Kevin

#2570 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

Well, it's not quite in Lakewood, but stop by our new place, Blizzard Mountain Pinball, in Conifer, when you get the chance. Open Wednesday - Sunday, 2:30pm-9:00pm. Weekends we open at 11am, and Fridays and Saturdays we close at 10pm.
Leagues and tournaments on Wednesday nights! For more details, see http://www.blizzardpinball.com/leaguestournaments.html
35 pinball games for your enjoyment!
Kevin

Cool - I'll come check it out! Any good breweries / bars close by?

#2571 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Cool - I'll come check it out! Any good breweries / bars close by?

There are a few not too far away, though I'm the last one to judge whether they're good, since I don't drink....perhaps you could try one out and let me know!

Kevin

#2572 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

There are a few not too far away, though I'm the last one to judge whether they're good, since I don't drink....perhaps you could try one out and let me know!
Kevin

Will do. I'll give a full brewery/bar review

#2573 6 years ago

For anyone that thinks that all the project machines have been restored, here's a $100 High Speed (awesome disclaimer: "Machine is covered in Bat Shit"):

Or the waterlogged Whirlwind sitting next to it for $200:

#2574 6 years ago

Colorado Game Exchange is now a JJP distributor ...

Nice move.

Stern, CGC, American Pinball and now JJP. One stop shopping for NIB games!

#2575 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Nice move.

I have asked JJ and Rich as of two weeks ago to add JJP as a GEX certified distributer . The answer was flat out "NO" .

#2576 6 years ago

I guess a lot can happen in two weeks.

#2577 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I guess a lot can happen in two weeks.

Thank you for the heads up on GEX and JJP . Now for the decision between 75th 2.0 WOZ RR or Batman 66 Premium . I love Catwoman (•Julie Newmar) and I love Dorothy Gale ( Judy Garland).

#2578 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Nice move.

interesting. Last time this happened, Stern apparently was not happy.

#2579 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

interesting. Last time this happened, Stern apparently was not happy.

Given that GEX is one of Stern's top distributors and they have great relationship with Stern, this was a surprise. Stern dropped Kingpin pretty quickly because of the JJP connection (is that the last time you are referencing?), so it will be interesting to see what happens. As last as Stern doesn't do something stupid to "punish" JJ, this is terrific news for Colorado pinball buyers.

I see this as a warning shot to Stern - because of quality and code issues (and probably worse than expected SW sales and what seems to be an underwhelming launch of GOTG) customers want other options. Stern probably didn't care that much when GEX added AP (and maybe even CGC), but JJP is a real threat to Stern outside the Pro market. Since Stern doesn't see the actual buyers as their customers but rather the distributors, it has to mean more when a distributor says "you're not enough any more".

#2580 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Given that GEX is one of Stern's top distributors and they have great relationship with Stern, this was a surprise. Stern dropped Kingpin pretty quickly because of the JJP connection (is that the last time you are referencing?), so it will be interesting to see what happens. As last as Stern doesn't do something stupid to "punish" JJ, this is terrific news for Colorado pinball buyers.
I see this as a warning shot to Stern - because of quality and code issues (and probably worse than expected SW sales and what seems to be an underwhelming launch of GOTG) customers want other options. Stern probably didn't care that much when GEX added AP (and maybe even CGC), but JJP is a real threat to Stern outside the Pro market. Since Stern doesn't see the actual buyers as their customers but rather the distributors, it has to mean more when a distributor says "you're not enough any more".

Just to clarify a little. Stern didn't drop us. we were given the choice to redo our website and make stern more prominent than the other lines we carried or no longer be a distributor. We decided that we no longer wanted to be a distributor for a company that is going to try to bully people around.

At the end of the day, i think adding GEX to the JJP family is a wonderful thing. I have already been in talks with JJ about the Denver show and current KP customers in the Denver area. We are working together (instead of against each other) to make sure everyone is happy.

#2581 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have already been in talks with JJ about the Denver show and current KP customers in the Denver area. We are working together (instead of against each other) to make sure everyone is happy.

One more thing that shows you are a class act.
The only downside to this change is that Kingpin probably won't be my JJP dealer as I prefer to buy locally when possible.

#2582 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The only downside to this change is that Kingpin probably won't be my JJP dealer as I prefer to buy locally when possible.

Yes. But all the anti local tax guys will still go his way so no worries.

FYI GEX delivered and setup my Classic AFMr and all went smooth, no delivery issues. Game is great.

#2583 6 years ago

looking for a Williams Indiana Jones or a Twilight Zone

#2584 6 years ago

Anyone have a World Cup Soccer they would like to sell?

#2585 6 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Metallica pro for something similar. Let me know if interested.

Thanks

#2586 6 years ago

Anyone have a KISS or Aerosmith they want to move?

#2587 6 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

Anyone have a KISS or Aerosmith they want to move?

KISS is fabulous . Send Joey an massage . He may help you .
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/joemoney24/collection

#2588 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

KISS is fabulous . Send Joey an massage . He may help you .
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/joemoney24/collection

thanks for the suggestion; will do

#2589 6 years ago
Quoted from KeeperUSA:

Anyone have a World Cup Soccer they would like to sell?

Maybe... I'll PM you.

#2590 6 years ago

Anyone have a Revenge From Mars they are looking to sell?

#2591 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone have a Revenge From Mars they are looking to sell?

PM sent

#2592 6 years ago

Anybody here have that TSPP for sale on CL?

#2593 6 years ago

TVP I was way bummed about the nest closing as I live less than a mile and could comfortably drive home after 2 of the monster beers they'd give you at buy one get one (maybe the reason they closed lol). That said the Silver Spur Saloon at Hampden and Kipling has a good selection (Funhouse is one of my favorites).

https://pinballmap.com/colorado is usually up to date and you can sort out Lakewood.

#2594 6 years ago

Anyone going to the Free Pinball and Arcade Museum , it opens tonight!!!

weirdo must have forgot what craigslist ad he was posting, or is hoping for some T4M?

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsZxg40fVjakgbY3RThgxHGpSI2OKA

Also, why is uploading images disable for this sub-forum?

#2595 6 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Also, why is uploading images disable for this sub-forum?

They did that to try and prevent people from selling/trading games in the regional threads and subverting their fee in the marketplace

#2596 6 years ago

Question: I want to see two games in the Denver area: Big Bang Bar and Big Lebowski (the BIGS).

Is there anywhere I can see these? I don't need to play them, but I would like to see an expert play them to learn how desirable they would be to me.

Thanks

#2597 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Question: I want to see two games in the Denver area: Big Bang Bar and Big Lebowski (the BIGS).
Is there anywhere I can see these? I don't need to play them, but I would like to see an expert play them to learn how desirable they would be to me.

Both of these were recently live streamed by the Colorado Pinball Collective. You can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxstOqZ_UcVxlkVO9_PKagg/videos

I haven't watched either of them, but the players they have on the show are generally quite excellent, and they do a good job of explaining rules, etc.

#2598 6 years ago

I'm going to sell some games. Some shopped, some not. All games are functional. All at least decently nice, some above average. PM for details. Gottlieb Fast Draw (very nice) - $1200 / Baywatch (HUO with a couple cab dings) - Pending / Back To The Future - Pending / Addams Family (above average, nice mansion, nice scoops) - Pending / Dr Dude - $2,200

Every unshopped game comes with at least some parts, like Cointaker LEDs for inserts (BTTF, AF, Dr Due) and other stuff like the Mantis re-enforced swamp accelerator for Addam's.

PM if interested.

Edit: BTTF, Baywatch and AF are pending pickup

#2599 6 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Thanks

I don't think either of these games are on route or publicly available in the Denver area, which is not too surprising given how rare they are. Both have been in one or more local private collections at some point, no idea if they still are or how keen those folks are on being identified or having unknown folks over to play. That said, I'd just ask the group if there's someone that owns either or both games that would be willing to show them off to you some evening (offering to bring a nice bottle of wine/bourbon or some good cigars never hurts). I think there's a pretty good chance you'd get a positive response.

Alternately you could search Pinside and if anyone local is self-identified as an owner, you could contact them directly and ask the same thing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/big-lebowski/owners
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/big-bang-bar/owners

#2600 6 years ago

I tried reaching out once, but heard nothing back. Not too surprised I guess.

I suppose realistically that if/when either or both is available then the dealers would have them to play. Big IF - but Chicago Game did reproduce 2 famous machines so who knows.

If there were good Virtual Pinball X versions I could at least check out the features better. BBB has a virtual version but is far from complete.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/52?hl=snowgalvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.