5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,265 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by manadams
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4265 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 86.
#2501 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Having to sell a game because you need the space sucks.

Totally agree! The running joke used to be when the kids left for college the next day they would be filled with pins. However, since they do come home, I've never put a pin in either of their rooms.

#2502 2 years ago

Just posted a dozen pics of MM on Colorado Springs/Denver Craiglist ad. Not sure why but the DMD looks dark in the pic. Maybe I forgot the flash or something as the color DMD is working perfectly, no errors or problems with it.

#2503 2 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Just posted a dozen pics of MM on Colorado Springs/Denver Craiglist ad. Not sure why but the DMD looks dark in the pic. Maybe I forgot the flash or something as the color DMD is working perfectly, no errors or problems with it.

I wonder if you turned off the flash if the Color DMD would show up better?

#2504 2 years ago

Posted much better pics of color DMD on Craiglist. Not sure if I mentioned that it has leds.

#2505 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I have a very nice flash gordon for sale. I have not yet listed on CL. Beautiful playfield with pf protector installed, full LEDs, cab is good. $1600 pm me with a cell number for pics.

Have you sold the Flash Gordon, if not I might be interested in it.

#2506 2 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Have you sold the Flash Gordon, if not I might be interested in it.

i bought the flash

#2507 2 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Sent you a PM.

#2508 2 years ago

Banzai Run still up for trade. Last chance before I tear it down and clear coat the play field

Edit: actually might throw magic castle, project jungle lord, project ice cold beer, and possible bobby Orr power play into the mix to get what I really want.

#2509 2 years ago

I have a very nice condition populated playfields for high speed and hurricane. Meither have any wear spots. I was going to use them for wall art but they are just too nice and I dont have the inclination to bring them back. $200 ea. I can post pics later. Or pm me your cell number and I can text pics over.

#2510 2 years ago

Sorry in advance for the abuse of the CO for sale thread. But does anyone in south Denver have a couple TIP42’s they could spot me so I can keep my project going?

Happy to drop ship replacements Monday.

Thanks.

#2511 2 years ago

Follow up to Big Bang Bar.

I received full payment a couple of days ago and shipping arrangements have been made. New owner tells me Craters & Freighters will be charging around $1700 depending on final weight. I have it wrapped and cardboarded waiting pick up.

I have two friends here in Colorado that own BBB and I know they are following this thread. I got $20,000.00 and it sold in less than a week. New owner even told me at the start there was no point in negotiating the price as he was satisfied. I also had two very solid back up offers and one of them tried to snipe the deal by offering me more money. - Food for thought.

#2512 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Follow up to Big Bang Bar.
I received full payment a couple of days ago and shipping arrangements have been made. New owner tells me Craters & Freighters will be charging around $1700 depending on final weight. I have it wrapped and cardboarded waiting pick up.
I have two friends here in Colorado that own BBB and I know they are following this thread. I got $20,000.00 and it sold in less than a week. New owner even told me at the start there was no point in negotiating the price as he was satisfied. I also had two very solid back up offers and one of them tried to snipe the deal by offering me more money. - Food for thought.

def a better buy than a non functioning Magic Girl... I think we can both agree on that.

BBB is actually a fun game to play and greta theme! Congrats on the sale and to the new owner!

#2513 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I got $20,000.00

Quoted from Mr68:

offering me more money

Quoted from Mr68:

Food for thought.

So I guess the price police were wrong all along....Congrats Kim

Looking for a BDK low plays/HUO, HUO/Collector Quality Funhouse for a decent price, HUO/Collector Quality Fishtales, and I may consider selling/trading my mint AC/DC Luci.

#2514 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking for a BDK low plays/HUO

Shit, George, I just sold mine a few days ago. It would have been nice getting caught up with you.
(It's unlikely I'll be leaving this addictive hobby anytime soon as I have a TNA ordered. ...But I'm still flip flopping...

#2515 2 years ago

That’s not George. Two different guys, close proximity, similar pinside names.

Quoted from Mr68:

Shit, George, I just sold mine a few days ago. It would have been nice getting caught up with you.
(It's unlikely I'll be leaving this addictive hobby anytime soon as I have a TNA ordered. ...But I'm still flip flopping...

#2516 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

That’s not George. Two different guys, close proximity, similar pinside names.

Thanks Mike, I didn't realise but good to know.

#2517 2 years ago

Someone get a Alien/s game on location please. That game looks awesome!

#2518 2 years ago

I'm selling my home use only, Rock-Ola Nostalgic Bubbler Jukebox if anyone is interested. Full multi color changing light tubes and bubblers. It holds 100 CD's and plays perfectly. I have it set for random auto play but you can program it however you like include coin-op if you have a location.

I would rather make a deal with a local Pinsider before going to Craigslist. I paid $5K for it a few years ago but I'll make someone a sweet deal on it. I'm still having my mid-pinball life crisis and I'm motivated to sell it.

You can Google "Rock ola model cd 8 bubbler" for images and information.

http://jukeboxesunlimited.com/products/Rockola-CD-8/Rockola%20CD-8-2-W.jpg

#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm still having my mid-pinball life crisis and I'm motivated to sell it.

That bone Buster's you picked up a few months back on the chopping block?

#2520 2 years ago

Congrats on the BBB sale Kim. I've seen your machines and I know they are in minty fresh shape so I'm sure the buyer will be happy.

#2521 2 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

That bone Buster's you picked up a few months back on the chopping block?

I just played it during lunch today.

Sorry, not for sale. That simple and silly little game has me totally addicted and it's hard for me to fully explain why. I slid the PDI glass from my BBB into it and wow did that make the playfield pop.

I don't think you and I have met, have we? Either way, stop down some time and take a spin on it with me. Others are welcome also.

I may have a couple of sheets of PDI glass for sale as not every one buying my games are taking it with. If there's interest I'll do a quick inventory.

#2522 2 years ago

Let me know on that PDI glass Kim I am interested.

#2523 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I just played it during lunch today.
Sorry, not for sale. That simple and silly little game has me totally addicted and it's hard for me to fully explain why. I slid the PDI glass from my BBB into it and wow did that make the playfield pop.
I don't think you and I have met, have we? Either way, stop down some time and take a spin on it with me. Others are welcome also.
I may have a couple of sheets of PDI glass for sale as not every one buying my games are taking it with. If there's interest I'll do a quick inventory.

We briefly meet two years ago at Dory Hill, you showed up on Sunday towards the end I believe. Im Dave Andersen up in fort Collins.

I dig bone Buster's as well, was a day late on the one you snagged , whoops

#2524 2 years ago

I’d be interested in a sheet or two of used PDI glass as well.

#2525 2 years ago

We briefly meet two years ago at Dory Hill, you showed up on Sunday towards the end I believe. Im Dave Andersen up in fort Collins.

I'm horrible at remembering people in general and Pinside handles and avatars only complicate things for me. Seems I need to meet someone at least three times before I begin tracking. I try but sometimes I come off as aloof or arrogant. I certainly don't mean to as I'm actually quite embarrassed by my poor social skills. Thoughtful people take pity on me and re-introduce themselves which is always appreciated.

I'll PM you my phone number. Come play Bone Busters sometime.

was a day late on the one you snagged

Good to know as that adds to resale value.

Kim

#2526 2 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Skeeball machine, 12 foot preferred and also wanting to buy a 12 foot Shuffleboard. Needing repair on the skeeball is fine but no huge, major projects please.
I have WTB ads on Craigslist for more clarity or contact. - My game room is spacious these days.

Many thanks

#2527 2 years ago

I have a 10' Model H in storage with an additional 4 player Model S kit. From late 80s or early 90s. 2+ sets of original wooden balls in NOS or near NOS condition.

#2528 2 years ago

Does anyone have a good used PF glass lying around they want to sell? Or does anyone know of a good local source?
Thanks,
-Brian

#2529 2 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Does anyone have a good used PF glass lying around they want to sell? Or does anyone know of a good local source?
Thanks,
-Brian

DNO sells the new stuff at very good prices.

#2530 2 years ago

I am brand new to the hobby and looking to start a collection in my basement. I have seen numerous ads on Mr Pinball by Pinball & Arcade Classics, fka Game Room Treasures Colorado, in Colo Spgs. He has a couple of games that seem interesting but could not figure out much about the business after doing internet research. Anyone have any experience with this seller?

#2531 2 years ago

Read a lot on this forum. Educate yourself. Take your time. Play many games to see what you like. Some of these brick and mortar stores charge you for their brick and mortar. I'd either buy new or buy some older solid state beaters to learn about the machines and cleaning them up. If you are buying new, buy out of state to save tax. If you are buying with unlimited funds it doesn't matter. If you are collecting you need to do some stuff yourself. I get my most enjoyment making sure my machines are pristine and seeing others enjoy them. Learn to stay away from the people that flip machines. Visit the local pinball bars. Play a local tournament even if you are a newbee. It's kind of a clique'ish scene but maybe you can learn from someone with a little effort. Definitely play many machines before buying. Good luck with the hobby.

#2532 2 years ago
Quoted from Paul_Frank:

I am brand new to the hobby and looking to start a collection in my basement. I have seen numerous ads on Mr Pinball by Pinball & Arcade Classics, fka Game Room Treasures Colorado, in Colo Spgs. He has a couple of games that seem interesting but could not figure out much about the business after doing internet research. Anyone have any experience with this seller?

I used sell him used equipment off my route . He had a retail store . then closed it . I heard he was selling out of his home . I lost track of him . I do know that he was not good at updating his ads on Mr Pinball . I played with him a few years ago at Colorado Springs Pinball Party . Here is a link to the thread message the OP he may have a lead . Also what I do is if I am interested in a pinball title I search for that title through market under owners then target Colorado . I send a polite PM asking if the person would consider selling . I purchased my KISS LE that way . Peace , Rob Knapp
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-springs-pinball-tournament

#2533 2 years ago

“I am brand new to the hobby and looking to start a collection in my basement.“

I depends on if you are looking for new or used. Craigslist currently has some reasonably priced games that look pretty good. Do a small bit of research here first, but just don’t let the drama and price policing get you down. If you listened to everyone on Pinside you would never buy your fist pin. If you want new, JJ at Game Exchange is good for Sterns, and Hemisperes is good for JJP but is not local. Enjoy the hobby, and don’t worry if you make a few mistakes.

#2534 2 years ago

I think the sweet spot for new members is working unshopped. You get to have fun right away while also learning basics like replacing bulbs, switches, maybe even a flipper rebuild.

I’ve bought 3 NIB games, 1 took me 4 months to fix, one ended up with a brand new populated play field swap, and the third was okay. Also, $5k+ is out of the question for most people. If
You have it, then yah, but assuming you don’t, I would not recommend New in box.

Also, I don’t recommend a beat game. Being new to the pinball hobby, it’s not fun if you can’t play pinball.

Quoted from TVP:

I'd either buy new or buy some older solid state beaters to learn about the machines and cleaning them up.

#2535 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think the sweet spot for new members is working unshopped. You get to have fun right away while also learning basics like replacing bulbs, switches, maybe even a flipper rebuild.

Totally agree to this- my first was a Party Zone and I learned about burnt connectors, loose wires, etc. I loved every minute of it.

To stay on topic, my 1965 Ski Club is now $1,000

#2536 2 years ago

I have a WoZ ECLE I’d like to sell. I’ll post with photos in the usual places tomorrow.

Would strongly prefer a trade with Whirlwind, Fish Tales, MMr, or AFMr. Otherwise $7500 cash price. Located in Wyoming, so driving involved either way.

#2538 2 years ago

guys, anyone know any locations to play in Durango? I am going to be down there the last week of this month. Hoping to drink some of the fine local beer there and play pinball.

#2539 2 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

guys, anyone know any locations to play in Durango? I am going to be down there the last week of this month. Hoping to drink some of the fine local beer there and play pinball.

I believe there is a place called J Bo's Pizza that has games in Durango

#2540 2 years ago

Yes, J-Bo's is the place in Durango.

#2541 2 years ago

I'm unexpectedly in the market to buy my first pin, and I have pinged a few folks on pinside locally about a:
- Relatively clean SM or
- Lawlor classic (ES, FH, etc...)
- My other wishlist items are likely out of my price range (AFM, TAF)

Most folks have replied quickly and I have some leads, but thought I'd try here as well.

I likely can't afford a pristine collector's item, but I am needing a solid, working pin that will allow me to slowly get my feet wet with tinkering/maintenance/cleaning. Please PM me if you think you might have something that fits that bill.

Side note: I've seen recommendations to look at Craig's List, but outside of the truly rare pins, the ads are light on details and high on price. Am I too assume there's a less informed audience on CL? Have a hard time believing they are all minty.

#2542 2 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

I'm unexpectedly in the market to buy my first pin, and I have pinged a few folks on pinside locally about a:
- Relatively clean SM or
- Lawlor classic (ES, FH, etc...)
- My other wishlist items are likely out of my price range (AFM, TAF)
Most folks have replied quickly and I have some leads, but thought I'd try here as well.
I likely can't afford a pristine collector's item, but I am needing a solid, working pin that will allow me to slowly get my feet wet with tinkering/maintenance/cleaning. Please PM me if you think you might have something that fits that bill.
Side note: I've seen recommendations to look at Craig's List, but outside of the truly rare pins, the ads are light on details and high on price. Am I too assume there's a less informed audience on CL? Have a hard time believing they are all minty.

If you buy through Pinside you’re more likely to get straightforward communication from the seller (since most members have an investment in their reputation on this site). I bought both of my local pins through this thread, and was happy in both cases.

Of course there’s the occasional smoking deal on Craigslist that’s just not going to happen here - people on Pinside generally know what their games are worth.

Either way, if this is a first purchase it might be worth asking someone experienced to ride along. They’d be able to help you spot less obvious issues like battery damage on boards, etc. that you may not know how to identify yet.

#2543 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Either way, if this is a first purchase it might be worth asking someone experienced to ride along. They’d be able to help you spot less obvious issues like battery damage on boards, etc. that you may not know how to identify yet.

I hear you loud and clear. I've been doing a ton of reading, but I'm trying to build some relationships as well. Credit dots, battery damage, playfield damage, routing, HUO claims on a routed machine... definitely some pitfalls. Thanks for the advice.

#2544 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Fish Tales plus cash for a Star Trek, Ghostbusters or Walking Dead pro.

#2545 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looking to trade my Fish Tales plus cash for a Star Trek, Ghostbusters or Walking Dead pro.

Also looking for an AC/DC Pro.

#2546 2 years ago

I have a GB Pro I’d consider trading for Fish tales +$. What sort of shape is the FT? Can you send me pics? PM me.

#2547 2 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I have a GB Pro I’d consider trading for Fish tales +$. What sort of shape is the FT? Can you send me pics? PM me.

Sent you a PM.

#2548 2 years ago

Still got banzai run up for trade.

Can add jungle lord, Bobby Orr, or magic castle to get a TZ or IJ.

#2549 2 years ago

I am wanting WOZ 75th 2.0 , Batman 66, and STERN Star Wars .
I followed the Pinside for sale procedure by Listing an official for sale ad and linking it to this post . All I got were sad, piteous, pitiable, pathetic Thieves . I gave out my cell number in ad . Big mistake .

#2550 2 years ago

I have my GB prem in a FS ad. Nothing. But I didn't put my cell number in it. Maybe that is what got all the thieves responding to yours Rob?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 10.00
$ 9.95
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 10.95
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Boards
PinSound
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 4265 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside