IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 150.
#2451 6 years ago

I picked up a gottlieb premier excalibur playfield and head this weekend. Im hoping to restore it. If any one has a premier cabinet around I would love to buy it. I also need a CPU board and of course the ramp is broke but the dang pf looks like new and I gotta try to bring this rare game back from the boneyard.

#2452 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Is Denver Craigslist usually this dry for 90’s DMD?

I have two desirable titles all ready to sell but I haven't got my ads running just yet. Anyone interested can shoot me a message for details.

#2453 6 years ago

Somebody buy up all the pins in Dacono, so many bargains it's hard to choose

#2454 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Is Denver Craigslist usually this dry for 90’s DMD? I’ve been checking daily for the past couple weeks, and there’s hardly anything available.
Maybe a few more titles will pop up after expo?

I'll be putting up a BF for sale some day...

#2455 6 years ago

It's the same here in the bay area, only high end and em's, 80' and 90's get scooped up fast...

#2456 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

It's the same here in the bay area, only high end and em's, 80' and 90's get scooped up fast..

Moving from CA back to CO, I can confirm, the markets and pricing are very comparable. However I'm getting the feeling that the hobby is getting to the point where most similarity with the coasts than it was in the past.

#2457 6 years ago

Hey Guys there is a dude that this acquiring pics of games on DCL and trying to scam folks with the pics as a legitimate sale.
His handle is Phillip Gold. If you get an email from him trash it. Check out thread "Gold Scam In Denver" for details on him and what he is doing.

#2458 6 years ago

The bat shit high speed is back on craigslist, I guess it will more than just simple green to bring back to life!

#2459 6 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

The bat shit high speed is back on craigslist, I guess it will more than just simple green to bring back to life!

That's the state of Craigslist it seems.

I've been eyeing that glowing neon green Fish Tales but can't see the value. Oh well. Have to be patient, I guess.

#2460 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

That's the state of Craigslist it seems.
I've been eyeing that glowing neon green Fish Tales but can't see the value. Oh well. Have to be patient, I guess.

It is a fun game . But I have seen it with the all the light off. If you are picky there is playfield wood exposed in some areas above the Big fish . It need to come down it price because of that issue. If so may be something to get. When a pinball looks like it have wood showing it is small area . I can only pay what I feel I could sell it for down the road Maybe $2,200

#2461 6 years ago

I have a very nice flash gordon for sale. I have not yet listed on CL. Beautiful playfield with pf protector installed, full LEDs, cab is good. $1600 pm me with a cell number for pics.

#2462 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Disassembling my R&B playfield to swap in a new WABAC ramp, and the remaining ramp is looking pretty dingy by comparison. Anyone in the Denver area experienced with flame polishing and willing to take on what would hopefully be a straightforward clean and polish job (or can you recommend someone that does this type of work)? The ramp has several underside decals that would need to be avoided. Thanks!

Finally got back around to my ramp swap on my The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends, so thought I'd take one more crack at this -- anyone interest in a ramp cleaning and flame polishing job? This would be for the right and center ramp portions, not the WABAC ramp. Please shoot me a PM if you've got flame polishing experience and would be up for helping me out and making some cash!

#2463 6 years ago

I have a WOZ I'm thinking about selling. 7.5v boards. It's in really nice condition. I'd let it go for $7800

#2464 6 years ago

Decided to let my creature go. Its a nice game with Mike D mod, color dmd, full leds (purple and green in the big ramp and whirlpool), lite pops and more. There is a wear spot on the pf by the flippers but it has been touched up and mylared. PM me with a cell number if you want to see pics and I can reply tonight.

#2465 6 years ago

Looking to trade by HUO GB Prem for a TWD premium or LE. Has cliffy's and a couple other mods. PM me if interested.

#2466 6 years ago

I’d like to find a Fish Tales in excellent condition. Lmk if you know of one for sale.

#2467 6 years ago

I’m thinking about putting my banzai run up for trade. I would really like to trade it and some cash if needed for a good DMD title or a WOZ.

#2468 6 years ago

Who here is going to get the BBB in boulder?

#2469 6 years ago

Not me. No offense GLWS and all that but, the day I spend 20k on a pinball is the day I check in to happy meadows sanitarium for my lobotomy.

#2470 6 years ago

Yes, but would you sell one of your games for 20k.

#2471 6 years ago

It fits in nicely with all the rest of the absurdly priced pinballs on Denver Craigslist.

Edit: did some readin' up on BBB. Apparently this is the going rate now. I was out of line.

#2472 6 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

It fits in nicely with all the rest of the absurdly priced pinballs on Denver Craigslist.
Edit: did some readin' up on BBB. Apparently this is the going rate now. I was out of line.

actually, not even close to 20k

Here is the last documented sale on pinside for 15k
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-bang-bar-1#post-3682355
and that one came with over 2k in spare parts, LEDs/OCDLED, etc...

your first sentiment was correct. it is absurdly over priced.

#2473 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Not me. No offense GLWS and all that but, the day I spend 20k on a pinball is the day I check in to happy meadows sanitarium for my lobotomy.

So you’ve finally come over to the price police dark side. And to think all it took was a BBB! All too easy ...

#2474 6 years ago

The price is whatever the market will bare. There is a new crowd for pinball machines now and they have deep pockets. Great if you want to sell not so great if you want to buy.

#2475 6 years ago

Agreement to buy/sell BBB happened last night with a gentleman in Ohio for full price. Pending bank transfer today of $1000 deposit to hold and final payment due after shipping arrangements are made. He wants a wood shipping crate built for it and tells me has a company lined up that he has done business with in the past.

Would I pay $20K for a game? Probably not. But its value is perceived by others and people can spend their money however they like.

As an imperfect comparison, the SLE Batman66 sold for $15,000 and people were falling all over themselves to buy one. For 5K more this man is buying a mint condition, prototype and a true collector's item with an interesting history. Again, to each their own.

FYI: Stern lost me as a customer that, SLE BM66 day, when they required me to buy it sight unseen along with a non-refundable deposit. I was so insulted I politely told them thanks but no thanks.
In fact, that event was the beginning for me, along with some others, that has left a bad taste in my mouth for the entire hobby. I'm not sure where I'll end up but I'm definitely moving in other directions.

I will edit my ad after receiving the deposit to show Sale Pending.

I've enjoyed owning Big Bang Bar since new in box 2007 and I will miss it.

#2476 6 years ago

So Kim, are you leaving us? The fire sale makes me wonder?

#2477 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So you’ve finally come over to the price police dark side.

There's price policing and there's lunacy policing...plus it was a CL ad! Slamming CL is a universal pastime.

#2478 6 years ago

Early heads up for CO and surrounding area crowd, I am going to be listing my The Big Lebowski( TBL ) for sale, hopefully this weekend I'll have it up. If anyone is interested I am definitely going to give preference to a local/pick up sale first. It will be priced according to what I think the market is but lower than any other I've seen listed for sale so far.

It pains me but have some other priorities at the moment and sick of the drama around it, time for someone else to enjoy it. It really is a kick ass game!

#2479 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Early heads up for CO and surrounding area crowd, I am going to be listing my The Big Lebowski( TBL ) for sale, hopefully this weekend I'll have it up. If anyone is interested I am definitely going to give preference to a local/pick up sale first. It will be priced according to what I think the market is but lower than any other I've seen listed for sale so far.
It pains me but have some other priorities at the moment and sick of the drama around it, time for someone else to enjoy it. It really is a kick ass game!

I'm just gonna go find a cash machine ...

I hope it stays local! Colorado seems to have more than its share of TBLs, would be great to keep it that way.

#2480 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I hope it stays local! Colorado seems to have more than its share of TBLs, would be great to keep it that way.

Ya I would love to keep it local, I'd hate to ship that machine and have anything happen to it.

#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ya I would love to keep it local, I'd hate to ship that machine and have anything happen to it.

Have you asked Kim at PBJ if she's interested? Wonder if she will ever get the one she ordered...

#2482 6 years ago

I wonder if 1Up or Lyons would buy...

Please try to sell it to one of them!

#2483 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

So Kim, are you leaving us? The fire sale makes me wonder?

I appreciate your question but I'm not sure how to answer. I feel I'm at a crossroad in my life I need to reinvent myself.

Yes, I'm strongly considering leaving the hobby, no I won't be leaving completely but then again, maybe I will. Clear as mud right?

I just feel it's time for me to downsize and as my collection gets smaller, I'll evaluate whether to stay or go.

Anything you see of mine for sale now or up coming will be in excellent condition to HUO to collectors quality. Some of my games I have owned for well over a decade with very low mileage. My prices are rarely set in stone and I'm always glad to negotiate with local Pinsiders. Feel free to come kick the tires and chat.

Kim

#2484 6 years ago

Congrats on selling the BBB. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on Gene's original run. What a cool game!

#2485 6 years ago

I have a T2 I'm looking to sell or trade. Would trade for a South Park.

#2486 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Have you asked Kim at PBJ if she's interested? Wonder if she will ever get the one she ordered...

I have, she already is in on her pre-order and out money I think so a dead end for her. I have offered to buy that one later if she took mine but I obviously don't want to have the money stuck right back in at the moment

#2487 6 years ago

Hi all. I've received some very kind private messages concerning my status and I'm feeling a little like a drama queen. For now, let's just say I'm selling some games.

Some have asked about the crate builder and shipping company my BBB buyer is using. He tells me it's mostly nationwide and called, Craters & Freighters. He's getting bids now and I can imagine it's expensive.

Interesting side note. My buyer collects only high end machines and has been collecting since the 1970's. Seems like a real gentleman but I've never heard his name before.

#2488 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hi all. I've received some very kind private messages concerning my status and I'm feeling a little like a drama queen. For now, let's just say I'm selling some games.
Some have asked about the crate builder and shipping company my BBB buyer is using. He tells me it's mostly nationwide and called, Craters & Freighters. He's getting bids now and I can imagine it's expensive.
Interesting side note. My buyer collects only high end machines and has been collecting since the 1970's. Seems like a real gentleman but I've never heard his name before.

I have used Craters and Freighters. Expensive, but amazing crates. The game should be well protected.

#2489 6 years ago

Looking for a Sinistar arcade game, can pay cash or have plenty of trade options.

#2490 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

appreciate your question but I'm not sure how to answer. I feel I'm at a crossroad in my life I need to reinvent myself.
Yes, I'm strongly considering leaving the hobby, no I won't be leaving completely but then again, maybe I will. Clear as mud right?
I just feel it's time for me to downsize and as my collection gets smaller, I'll evaluate whether to stay or go.
Anything you see of mine for sale now or up coming will be in excellent condition to HUO to collectors quality. Some of my games I have owned for well over a decade with very low mileage. My prices are rarely set in stone and I'm always glad to negotiate with local Pinsiders. Feel free to come kick the tires and chat.
Kim

Keeping Lebowski? I did the same thing at the beginning of this year Kim. I fully intended to sell em all! (17) Got down to the last two and couldnt do it! I kept SS HUO and MM. Now with your CC and recently added AFMR LE Im back in it!

#2491 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Keeping Lebowski? I did the same thing at the beginning of this year Kim. I fully intended to sell em all! (17) Got down to the last two and couldnt do it! I kept SS HUO and MM. Now with your CC and recently added AFMR LE Im back in it!

Will take good care of the ones that moved down to my basement Scott!

#2492 6 years ago

And it's up!

#2493 6 years ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

Will take good care of the ones that moved down to my basement Scott!

How is that WOZRR?

#2494 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

How is that WOZRR?

Great - everyone's given it the thumbs up so far!

#2495 6 years ago

Anyone know where I can rent an escalara for a few days? I'm moving a few pins from Castle Rock to the Glenwood Springs area. I also have a little bit more room and am looking for a Cyclone and Sopranos, any condition is good. Thanks.

#2496 6 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Anyone know where I can rent an escalara for a few days?

You need one...my back still hurts from heaving the STTNG up that giant staircase!

I rented a lectrotruck from these guys a few years back...I find them a bit awkward to use but some people swear by them:

http://www.arapahoerental.com/rental-equipment/dolly-stair-climber-battery-powered/3084

#2497 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You need one...my back still hurts from heaving the STTNG up that giant staircase!
I rented a lectrotruck from these guys a few years back...I find them a bit awkward to use but some people swear by them:
http://www.arapahoerental.com/rental-equipment/dolly-stair-climber-battery-powered/3084

Wow, did I feel bad when you posted you had to haul STTNG down by yourself. But it does sound like an escalara or a lectrotruck is cheaper than marriage counseling. Thanks for the link!

#2498 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Ski Club Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “$700 for Sunday! I'll move it back to $1,000 on Tuesday. Beautiful example found locally here in Colorado. Near perfect back glass with a small chip in the top middle. I would b...”
2017-10-24
Denver, CO
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 166 times
Selling my 1965 Ski Club. Surely someone with a second home in Vail needs this in their Game Room!

#2499 6 years ago

It's time to sell my Medieval Madness. Hate to sell it but wanting room to get something else. Playfield is good and everything works. Has a color DMD. Cabinet does have some wear. I have no stairs to negotiate and so getting pins out and into a vehicle isn't bad.

Price is $7500 which is firm as that's what I paid for it and have done some minor repairs and fixes. Can send pics. Unfortunately I can't ship it so need someone willing to come pick it up.

Willing to consider trades +- cash.

#2500 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

It's time to sell my Medieval Madness. Hate to sell it but wanting room to get something else.

Having to sell a game because you need the space sucks.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/50?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.