5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,260 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by vongator
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4260 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 86.
#201 5 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

I need a Western Themed Pinball for a Charity Auction this Spring.
Any cheap working EM's or SS pins out there? I see the "Flip Flop" in Canyon City, but $800 is too much for my blood.

Looks like that game has been reduced to $600 and says that's negotiable, so maybe worth a shot if you can get them to go even lower.

#202 5 years ago

Okay, last try to find a pin for awhile.

Anyone got a 1970's Gottlieb with the 3" flippers and drop targets for sale? Could be 1, 2, or 4 player game but really prefer one that isn't a very complicated project to fix.

There are also a few of Gottlieb's solid state with drops I'd also consider.

This would be my 4th pin and I don't route my games and almost keep my pins for 2 or more years before selling, i.e. not looking for one to quickly sell or flip.

#203 5 years ago

I could offer possible transport to CO of this HUO TronLE if someone buys it.
I plan to be out there in either late Dec or Early Feb and could bring it along.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tronle-1-owner-madison-wi

#204 5 years ago

Still Looking for that LOTR, South Park or a Transformers. Scored a sweet Batman Forever and LW3 last weekend so my new pin quest is almost complete.

#205 5 years ago

Kind of surprised this link how no activity during Thanksgiving or this weekend.

#206 5 years ago

This is the worst time to sell, people are busy with holidays, family, end of year stuff at work etc.

Unless you are one of those d-bags who throws stuff up +40% hoping to snag a sucker newb housewife trying to be nice to her husband.

Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Kind of surprised this link how no activity during Thanksgiving or this weekend.

#207 5 years ago

Thinking about a Twilight Zone (big fan of the series) but seems like this game is a tough one to find. Here in Loveland, wanting to add to the cave. Should have looked for it when I lived in Chicago...

#208 5 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Thinking about a Twilight Zone (big fan of the series) but seems like this game is a tough one to find. Here in Loveland, wanting to add to the cave. Should have looked for it when I lived in Chicago...

You missed out not too long ago, friend in Loveland sold one of the nicest TZ I have ever seen. They will pop up keep eyes open.

#209 5 years ago

Mother f-er who go the Dirty Harry for sale in Windsor. I couldn't respond to the guy until a few hours after and it was gone.

#210 5 years ago

How much was it? I didn't even see it.

Quoted from bemmett:

Mother f-er who go the Dirty Harry for sale in Windsor. I couldn't respond to the guy until a few hours after and it was gone.

#211 5 years ago

He was asking $1500, I was to lazy on that one. Who got It?

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

He was asking $1500, I was to lazy on that one. Who got It?

If it was in the shape it appeared to be, it was a steal, rarely see that game under $2K. I hate this hobby the games I want rarely come up local and then real life gets in the way when a deal pops up.

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

If it was in the shape it appeared to be, it was a steal, rarely see that game under $2K. I hate this hobby the games I want rarely come up local and then real life gets in the way when a deal pops up.

Welcome to my world lol. I always miss out just because I have to wait for a weekend to get down to Denver/Ft Collins. Hang in There you'll find one (or at least thats what everyone tells me lol)

#214 5 years ago

Does anyone know the guy selling the Gottlieb Mustang on CL? That game would be perfect for our Charity Auction this spring.

#215 5 years ago

I have a HUO Haunted House that was photographed and pictured in "The Complete PINBALL BOOK" by, Marco Rossignoli.

1.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg
#216 5 years ago

Thanks guys, the Big Game is pending payment.

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from 6T9Judge:

I have a HUO Haunted House that was photographed and pictured in "The Complete PINBALL BOOK" by, Marco Rossignoli.

That's your living room, isn't it? I like your style.

#218 5 years ago

Hey Aladdin did the sale of the Big Game gone through?

#219 5 years ago

Yes the Big Game is sold. Shipping to a fellow pinhead!

#220 5 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Yes the Big Game is sold. Shipping to a fellow pinhead!

That's great and looked like such a nice game for the price and age.

#221 5 years ago

Addams Family Gold still available, price drop to 8K!
New side rails have been installed, game is superb!

IMG_2187.JPG IMG_2196.JPG IMG_2242.JPG IMG_2231.JPG
#222 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

addams family gold still available, price drop to 8K!
New side rails have been installed, game is superb!

I saw / played this game - looked and played great.

#223 5 years ago

Bump

#224 5 years ago

I have a( project) Bally Playboy 1978. Back glass is nice, cab and play field are rough . I have the overlay decal to fix the ware in the middle of pf. The pf is mostly stripped and parts are in a box.
This is how i bought it and I have so many projects i know i will not get to this any time soon plus I already have a playboy in working shape so i don't have the thrill of getting a dead horse going. I believe it is missing a driver board as well. Selling for what i've got into it $550 firm.PM if interested

#225 5 years ago

Wife approved a budget this a.m. of up to $2500 for 4th and last pin for awhile. I really only have room for that many anyway. Tried having 5 once but 5th pin was in garage and that doesn't work well at all.

Some pins of interest:

Early classic solid states including Bally, Gottlieb, Stern, Williams or Zaccaria.

Capcom Breakshot or Airborne.

One of the less costly modern Sterns such as WPT.

Might even consider an EM but would really need to be working well especially with the scoring and keeping track of which player and ball is up. I stink at working on EM's, sadly.

So my range is sort of all over the place re: era and manufacturer. Of course, I'd have cash in hand and the plan would be for this pin to stay awhile, not looking to purchase and resale quickly at all.

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Might even consider an EM but would really need to be working well especially with the scoring and keeping track of which player and ball is up.

I have a beautiful Central Park that needs a good home. Willing to sell it under market for a local willing to come pick it up.

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I have a beautiful Central Park that needs a good home. Willing to sell it under market for a local willing to come pick it up.

PM sent.

#228 5 years ago

I'm looking for decent deal on a White Water, HUO Tron, and WoZ, with my interest in that order.

Anyone have anything they're looking to move??

#229 5 years ago

HUO TronLE avail for 9500. I am planning a trip to CO in the next month or 2 and could assist with transport.

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

HUO TronLE avail for 9500. I am planning a trip to CO in the next month or 2 and could assist with transport.

Sorry. TronLE would be awesome, but it's definitely out of my price range. I'm looking for a Tron more around $5k. Good luck!

#231 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Sorry. TronLE would be awesome, but it's definitely out of my price range. I'm looking for a Tron more around $5k. Good luck!

no worries. It is a friends that I am helping to advertise and figured the offer to help with transport to CO may help.

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I'm looking for decent deal on a White Water, HUO Tron, and WoZ, with my interest in that order.
Anyone have anything they're looking to move??

Bump.

Looking for a White Water, Tron, or WoZ.

#233 5 years ago

Hello, new to the forum. Located in southern colorado and looking to purchase another machine. Ideally looking for a IJ, pinbot, black knight or any 80s williams game.

#234 5 years ago

I have a completely refurbished Xenon. Beautiful machine. Anyone local welcome to come over and play.

#235 5 years ago

Hey gang -
I'm relatively new to these forums, but I have been keeping my eye on FS/FT in Colorado. And I can't believe how little inventory there is here in our state vs mid Atlantic/ New England. Especially around christmas season. Is this normal for our region? Do most of you end up buying games without playing them and shipping from other parts of the country?

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Hey gang -
I'm relatively new to these forums, but I have been keeping my eye on FS/FT in Colorado. And I can't believe how little inventory there is here in our state vs mid Atlantic/ New England. Especially around christmas season. Is this normal for our region? Do most of you end up buying games without playing them and shipping from other parts of the country?

Just gotta be patient, I guess. I, personally, have never shipped a game in from anywhere.

--Luke

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Hey gang -
I'm relatively new to these forums, but I have been keeping my eye on FS/FT in Colorado. And I can't believe how little inventory there is here in our state vs mid Atlantic/ New England.

I've always imagined this has something to do the mid Atlantic / New England area having 10 to 20 times as many people in roughly the same amount of space.

Quoted from Elicash:

Especially around christmas season. Is this normal for our region? Do most of you end up buying games without playing them and shipping from other parts of the country?

I've done this twice when wanting specific games. Since then I've tried to be more patient and flexible with what games I buy.

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Hey gang -

It's in relation to the amount of people.

having lived out there for 6 years, and now over here in the 'thick of things' - there are far, far, far more people here than along the entire front range from Cheyenne to Trinidad. So, along those lines, more collectors, more pinballs.

#239 5 years ago

I have a Sorcerer with a CC playfield and beautiful back glass. New plastics, posts, rubbers and full LED. Beautiful game. Maybe a trade or cash?s2.jpgs2-675.jpgsorcerer.jpg

#240 5 years ago

s1.jpg

#241 5 years ago

Nice to see a sorcerer with a nice playfield. I used to have a sorcerer but the playfield had the wear typical of that title.

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Hey gang -

Things have been somewhat slow in CO. recently but maybe will pick up after the holidays?

#243 5 years ago

Well FWIW, I will be looking to sell somewhere between 5-10 of my games after the first of the year. We're just (finally) getting the relocation from Chicago wrapped up and once that's done I'll be able to get some machines on their legs and list them here FS. This is the reality (unfortunately) due to our new place out here not being able to accommodate the same number of games as my old place could. The dang basement has too many bends and not enough straight walls!

Some of the titles I'm thinking about listing are: BOP, JM, MB, TOTAN, Tommy, AC/DC LTBR LE and either LOTR or STLE. I am not fishing here, nor starting an auction, so please just stay tuned and hold off on any PMs. Not meaning to sound negative, just trying to stave off any posts that could derail this thread.

ciao

#244 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Some of the titles I'm thinking about listing are: BOP, JM, MB, TOTAN, Tommy, AC/DC LTBR LE and either LOTR or STLE. I am not fishing here, nor starting an auction, so please just stay tuned and hold off on any PMs. Not meaning to sound negative, just trying to stave off any posts that could derail this thread.
ciao

You can't tease us like this! I'd love to have the chance to buy a BOP or a TOTAN. (This is me not PMing you, by the way).

#245 5 years ago

This is the reality (unfortunately) due to our new place out here not being able to accommodate the same number of games as my old place could. The dang basement has too many bends and not enough straight walls!

Sounds like your real estate agent wasn't too pinball savvy ...

#246 5 years ago

BOP, and LOTR you say...................Finger is on the PM button patiently waiting.

#247 5 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

BOP, and LOTR you say...................Finger is on the PM button patiently waiting.

Yep unfortunately all WY people get the chance after all CO people get theirs.

#248 5 years ago

hmmms very interesting list,... and Arvada you say...also very interesting...

#249 5 years ago

Well FWIW, I will be looking to sell somewhere between 5-10 of my games after the first of the year. We're just (finally) getting the relocation from Chicago wrapped up and once that's done I'll be able to get some machines on their legs and list them here FS. This is the reality (unfortunately) due to our new place out here not being able to accommodate the same number of games as my old place could. The dang basement has too many bends and not enough straight walls!
ciao

Lotr is definitely on my want list...just sayin'

#250 5 years ago

I'm in Westminster and wanting a LOTR, LMK when you want to sell it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Apparel - Unisex
PinShades
$ 12.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Forever
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 149.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 11.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 4260 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside