IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 150.
#2351 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

found this ad on here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51757
Very confused as that says the poster is in AL and not CO even through the ad lists as in Denver??? Scammer?

he has games in both spots as far as I know. i inquired about a game in the past from him but never made a deal.

#2352 6 years ago

Hey Whysnow I have a pretty nice Bally City Slicker I am finishing up .. That is if you head through Nebraska on your way to Denver. Also have a Stern Lightning , Space Jam, Cue Ball Wizard. I may also sell my Stern ST pro huo... Not that you could haul others but mentioning just for reference to others... I check this thread whenever I have pinball money to spend..

#2353 6 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Hey whysnow I have a pretty nice Bally City Slicker I am finishing up .. That is if you head through Nebraska on your way to Denver. Also have a Stern Lightning , Space Jam, Cue Ball Wizard. I may also sell my Stern ST pro huo... Not that you could haul others but mentioning just for reference to others... I check this thread whenever I have pinball money to spend..

you are right on the trip home. I am possibly interested in the city slicker. I will send a PM now.

#2354 6 years ago

Nah. He's local. Up north... Loveland / Erie-ish area.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Very confused as that says the poster is in AL and not CO even through the ad lists as in Denver??? Scammer?

#2355 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a HUO Sopranos? Condition is exactly how you would expect a HUO to be, I have the receipt too if you're into that.

#2356 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone interested in a HUO Sopranos? Condition is exactly how you would expect a HUO to be, I have the receipt too if you're into that.

I have a customer Looking for one.
I will pm you his info

#2357 6 years ago

Cool. Thanks.

Quoted from Gexchange:

I have a customer Looking for one.
I will pm you his info

#2358 6 years ago

is anyone here the one with the high speed on Craigslist? The price seems pretty high. Is that price anywhere close to actual value? I'd be tempted to sell or trade at part of that value.

#2359 6 years ago

if it were a mint HSII for sure!

#2360 6 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

is anyone here the one with the high speed on Craigslist? The price seems pretty high. Is that price anywhere close to actual value? I'd be tempted to sell or trade at part of that value.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-high-speed-8#post-3909409

#2362 6 years ago

I think those 4 games are the ones that were just for sale in WY for next to nothing. Looks to be the same guy that buys games and realists them right away for 3x what he paid for them

#2363 6 years ago

I know this is likely way off topic... but I have to ask.

Anyone have a line on a spare set of tickets for ANY night of the upcoming labor day run of Phish concerts at Dicks?

My brother and sister-in-law just informed me they would like to attend 1 night (any of the 3, fri,sat, or sun of labor day weekend).
Previous years they were easy tickets to find, but this year they are tough to find.

Any help is greatly appreciated and if you would be so kind as to ask around any of your friends or connections, it would be greatly appreciated.

#2364 6 years ago

Any one have a Taito Ice Cold Beer they want to trade for a Gladiators?

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#2365 6 years ago

I just listed my IMVE for sale in the marketplace. I'm asking $5200 OBO for locals: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53084

This is the first of a few that I will be listing, time permitting. I'm looking to clear some games from storage so I think I'll be listing LOTR and R&B next, prolly also gonna list MB in kit form too. By kit form I mean it's 100% complete and working now but it also has a new PF, side art and plastics set which I was planning to use some day, just don't seem to ever find the time to start that project so I think I'll do a bundle. Still mulling that over.

#2366 6 years ago

Where does everyone get their playfield glass? I've gone to a local glass shop in the past, but I was wondering if anyone had a good local source.

--Luke

#2367 6 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Where does everyone get their playfield glass? I've gone to a local glass shop in the past, but I was wondering if anyone had a good local source.
--Luke

Contact @DNO. He'll hook you up at a very reasonable price.

#2368 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Contact DNO. He'll hook you up at a very reasonable price.

Thanks. I will contact him.

--Luke

#2369 6 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

I just listed my IMVE for sale in the marketplace. I'm asking $5200 OBO for locals: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53084
This is the first of a few that I will be listing, time permitting. I'm looking to clear some games from storage so I think I'll be listing LOTR and R&B next, prolly also gonna list MB in kit form too. By kit form I mean it's 100% complete and working now but it also has a new PF, side art and plastics set which I was planning to use some day, just don't seem to ever find the time to start that project so I think I'll do a bundle. Still mulling that over.

Is your r&b blue or black cab & how's condition?

#2370 6 years ago

I have a Blue R&B that I am planning on selling in slc...PM me for details if anyone is interested

#2371 6 years ago
Quoted from Zaquar:

Is your r&b blue or black cab & how's condition?

PM sent

#2372 6 years ago

I am trying to sell both a Stargate and Hurricane. My current price for each is $2300, but I am willing to take offers...

#2373 6 years ago

I just listed my HUO LOTR for sale in the marketplace. I'm asking $6200 for locals:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my documented HUO LOTR built in 2006. I'm the second owner, and it's been in my collection since 2011. It's in overall excellent condition. I've put under 200 plays on it s...”
2017-08-22
Arvada, CO
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are more pics available here: https://goo.gl/photos/oJMT7cvHXAwHCNjK6

I won't be home this weekend but other than that I encourage folks that are close by to come over and see it in person. You're also welcome to have a beer and play some pinball while you're here.

For anyone that's wondering I won't be listing my blue R&B until I take care of the WABAC ramp and DMD. It needs the WABAC to be replaced; it was mint, I should have installed Cliffys but didn't. The good news is that I do have a new unpopulated ramp and NOS decal for it, just need time to get out the rivet press, figure out where I stored the rivets, etc.

#2374 6 years ago

I'm about to order a Stern Spike shaker motor kit from Pinball Life.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3710

Anyone in Denver want to get in on an order? We'd both save 15% ($85 instead of $100) if ordering 2+ together. If you want to pitch me a few dollars toward shipping costs I wouldn't complain.

I'd order for both of us and ship to me, you pay when you pick up. Shoot me a PM in the next day or two if you're interested.

EDIT: Just for the record, the tiered discounts are as follows, you don't have to order many to get a nice discount:
2-3 shaker kits - 15% discount.
4-5 shaker kits - 25% discount.
6-10 shaker kits - 35% discount.

#2375 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Damn I just ordered one this morning. No kidding. Wish I thought of that. It has already been shipped or I'd try to do something.

#2376 6 years ago

I just listed my HUO LOTR for sale in the marketplace. I'm asking $6200 for locals:

Machine - For Sale
Clean, HUO Lord of the RingsHome Used Only (HUO) “Selling my documented HUO LOTR built in 2006. I'm the second owner, and it's been in my collection since 2011. It's in overall excellent condition. I've put under 200 plays on it s...”
3 days ago Arvada, CO 6,300 (OBO)
mrbillishere

I won't be home this weekend but other than that I encourage folks that are close by to come over and see it in person. You're also welcome to have a beer and play some pinball while you're here.
For anyone that's wondering I won't be listing my blue R&B until I take care of the WABAC ramp and DMD. It needs the WABAC to be replaced; it was mint, I should have installed Cliffys but didn't. The good news is that I do have a new unpopulated ramp and NOS decal for it, just need time to get out the rivet press, figure out where I stored the rivets, etc.

Damn, you've got a nice collection Mr Bill. Tempting to pretend I can afford that LOTR just to come have a beer with you and play a couple of those pins

#2377 6 years ago

Still have Luci available...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One owner. 1430 plays. Machine has been moved twice since unboxing. Lots of mods, including: Polk external sub, shaker motor, Helen translight, cannon, bell topper, PMD LCD, speake...”
2017-08-27
Riverton, WY
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1353 times

#2378 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Clean, HUO Lord of the RingsHome Used Only (HUO) “Selling my documented HUO LOTR built in 2006. I'm the second owner, and it's been in my collection since 2011. It's in overall excellent condition. I've put under 200 plays on it s...”
5 days ago Arvada, CO 6,300 (OBO)
mrbillishere

PM'd

#2379 6 years ago

Ill be out in your next of the woods later this week. Planning to hit up Lyons on Thursday afternoon/early evening if anyone wants to say hi.

I am always hunting and have an open car on the way back if anyone has anything they are looking to sell

#2380 6 years ago

That's my Flash on Denver CL and here in Marketplace.
This would be a great pin for the 1st timer wanting to learn how to tinker.
PM me with any questions!!! Thx!

Displays worked until I replaced the 2.5 slo blo fuse!!! Grrrrrrrr

#2381 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Planning to hit up Lyons on Thursday afternoon/early evening if anyone wants to say hi.

That's the final league night for MHPL...so, lots of people will be there.

Starts at 7:30pm. The league only uses 5 machines per night, so although it will be crowded, most of the other games will be open. See you there!

#2382 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

That's the final league night for MHPL...so, lots of people will be there.
Starts at 7:30pm. The league only uses 5 machines per night, so although it will be crowded, most of the other games will be open. See you there!

thanks for the info. We will definately try to get their earlier then so we can play the games before it gets too packed.

Will they note which games are used for league in advance (so we can play those prior to league)?

You should plan to come a bit early and hang.

#2383 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone in Denver want to get in on an order? We'd both save 15% ($85 instead of $100) if ordering 2+ together. If you want to pitch me a few dollars toward shipping costs I wouldn't complain.
I'd order for both of us and ship to me, you pay when you pick up. Shoot me a PM in the next day or two if you're interested.
EDIT: Just for the record, the tiered discounts are as follows, you don't have to order many to get a nice discount:

Bump. I'm going to try to get my order in on Wednesday. Shoot me a PM if you want me to order a Spike shaker for you.

#2384 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Final bump on this I promise. Placing my order tonight so PM me if you want in on Spike shaker motor at a discount.

#2385 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Will they note which games are used for league in advance (so we can play those prior to league)?

Yes. Also, there is a new Dialed In to play!

#2386 6 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek, Walking Dead, Metallica or Ghostbusters pro. Looking to trade a Taxi and or Gladiators for one or can just do straight up cash.

#2387 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
Original PAC MAN Archived
“First $850 cash takes it! I will help load it in your SUV. No stairs, it's in the garage. Not converted- this is the real thing! I'll remove the ad when sold. Original Pac-Man Vide...”
2017-09-04
Denver, CO
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 21 times

Wife thinks I'm crazy for selling this since this is what the neighbors all love to play. PM me with questions.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#2388 6 years ago

EDIT: I think I've got it covered already...pinside comes through again

JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!! ***Back breaking labor involved***

Moving a few blocks from my current location in Denver Metro around mid-October--a little over a month from now.

Looking to pay a couple people to move 10 pinball machines and a couple arcade games. My goal is to avoid lifting any of them. I am moving the rest of the contents of the house on my own so don't call me lazy

Job: I'll have all the games essentially prepped and ready to move. 1 set of 10(?) straight stairs up and out, 1 set of straight stairs down at new place. I have an appliance dolly. Haul the games out in to the as yet un-rented moving vehicle. Take them the 3 blocks to the new place. Haul them down to basement and help set them up. Cash, drinks, pizza, free pinball, all the above.

Exact date is flexible, weekend or weekday, whatever works.

***So, if you know anybody that needs some extra cash and is physically fit enough not to blow out their back, PM me. I'm not going to be a cheapskate on the cash either.***

#2389 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!! ***Back breaking labor involved***
Moving a few blocks from my current location in Denver Metro around mid-October--a little over a month from now.
Looking to pay a couple people to move 10 pinball machines and a couple arcade games. My goal is to avoid lifting any of them. I am moving the rest of the contents of the house on my own so don't call me lazy
Job: I'll have all the games essentially prepped and ready to move. 1 set of 10(?) straight stairs up and out, 1 set of straight stairs down at new place. I have an appliance dolly. Haul the games out in to the as yet un-rented moving vehicle. Take them the 3 blocks to the new place. Haul them down to basement and help set them up. Cash, drinks, pizza, free pinball, all the above.
Exact date is flexible, weekend or weekday, whatever works.
***So, if you know anybody that needs some extra cash and is physically fit enough not to blow out their back, PM me. I'm not going to be a cheapskate on the cash either.***

pm sent, i bet myself and a friend could help.

#2390 6 years ago

Looking for a local sorcerer. Please pm me if you have one your willing to part with.

#2391 6 years ago

Please borrow my Escalera for moving 10 machines up a set of stairs. This is the 21st century...take advantage of robot labor!

#2392 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Please borrow my Escalera....

I sold a pin to a guy that brought an Escalera to get it out and those things are awesome.

#2393 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Fish Tales or Whirlwind. PM me if you have one to sell!

#2394 6 years ago

Three gently used Pingulps (left side) for $15 total. PM me if interested.
[sale pending]

Added over 7 years ago: [SOLD]

#2395 6 years ago

So curious to see if anyone on here was able to pick up that $350 pinbot that showed up on Craigslist in COS last night at midnight. I had an offer out within 20min so guessing they were swarmed with more money. Kinda bummed.

On that note, curious to know what is the best strategy in that kind of situation. If you know your likely the first responder and not going to be the only one, and likely to be in a bidding war, what do you do?

I'm not a buyer at what that games worth, but also at $1000 under priced guessing I never had a chance no matter where I came in.

#2396 6 years ago

I would say 3X under priced, I tried to get it too....

#2397 6 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

I would say 3X under priced, I tried to get it too....

yeah. my typo, expected if clean worth about 1300, 1k easy with some problems. Painful to see it go but I lucked out once already. My jokers was only 200 bucks and has a nearly pristine playfield.

In CA I was first call on a bride of pinbot, offered him $500 more than his asking price of 450, and he stopped to read a text and I was already out offered. I'm probably too cheap to expect much more.

Either way, a sign the hobby's in good shape, lots of people on the prowl at all hours.

I'm not having much better luck looking for a deal on a classic jeep wagoneer, but I'm more patient and each miss just gets me more saved up to respond to a nicer shape version. Too many expensive hobbies.

#2398 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

So curious to see if anyone on here was able to pick up that $350 pinbot that showed up on Craigslist in COS last night at midnight. I had an offer out within 20min so guessing they were swarmed with more money. Kinda bummed.
On that note, curious to know what is the best strategy in that kind of situation. If you know your likely the first responder and not going to be the only one, and likely to be in a bidding war, what do you do?
I'm not a buyer at what that games worth, but also at 10x under priced guessing I never had a chance no matter where I came in.

About the only thing you can do if your first is offer to match higher offers because you know they will get bombarded with others. I was first on that Jurrasic Park a few weeks ago and the guy accepted my offer, couldn't pick it up right away and lost out to someone else because of work, arrrrrggggg!!!!

#2399 6 years ago

I sent out an email also on it. I wouldn't mind having a second pinbot to put out on location.

I would like to buy something this weekend. What's for sale out there!?

#2400 6 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

About the only thing you can do if your first is offer to match higher offers because you know they will get bombarded with others

Yeah, agree. Its a fantasy to play it like they won't have other offers, at least then I'd potentially have first right of refusal.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.