IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 150.
#2301 6 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I texted the person and he upped the price.

Craigslist, the new Ebay

#2302 6 years ago

$1,750 was the last I heard.

Honestly, with the shop and parts to make this a decent playing game, I think $1,750 is more than it's worth. It's an awful game.

Quoted from Duvall:

The RCT sold. What did he "up" the price to?

#2303 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Craigslist, the new Ebay

The one constant is people's nature.

#2304 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my POTC for whatever seems to be the fair price. Plays great. Full LED job. Probably some nicks on the cabinet, but playfield looks great. Not in a hurry.

#2305 6 years ago

looking to buy a sega title open to all games except for Frankenstein and southpark

would really love an X files.

let me know what you have!

I'm located in Denver

#2306 6 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

looking to buy a sega title open to all games except for Frankenstein and southpark
would really love an X files.
let me know what you have!
I'm located in Denver

Sad, i had a beautiful X-files at the Denver show last month. it didn't sell at the show, but i did sell it once i got back to Wisconsin.

#2307 6 years ago

Does someone here own that TSPP? Any interest in a trade?

#2308 6 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Does someone here own that TSPP? Any interest in a trade?

That is a Wolfman special. CASH ONLY!!!!

#2309 6 years ago

Looking to trade my WCS 94, really looking for a RFM but may be open to others.

#2310 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Sad, i had a beautiful X-files at the Denver show last month. it didn't sell at the show, but i did sell it once i got back to Wisconsin.

Wish I could have made it to the show! Was out of town that weekend.

#2311 6 years ago

Just curious what you got for your X-files kingpin?

#2313 6 years ago

Dialed In has arrived! Come play it now or show up on Wednesday around 7pm for a party with prizes and fun friendly side game competitions.

#2314 6 years ago

Where will it be on location?

#2315 6 years ago

Sorry, duh. Dialed In is at Press Play in downtown Boulder right now. 4pm-2am during week. 12pm-2am in weekends.

Tomorrow night the Colorado Pinball Collective will be streaming strategy and gameplay on it, so it might be somewhat occupied from 7pm-9pm.

#2316 6 years ago

Is the 1up getting a DI?

#2317 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent used strikes and spares playfield ? Maybe you swapped out for a CPR and have the other laying around? Lmk cause it's surely better than what I have

#2318 6 years ago

$2,000 delivered and set up.

Cool thx!

#2319 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Anyone have a decent used strikes and spares playfield ? Maybe you swapped out for a CPR and have the other laying around? Lmk cause it's surely better than what I have

I have an original Bally NOS and think I may still have a CPR.

#2320 6 years ago

Looking for local pin repair tech recommendations that will make house calls in Colorado. My father-in-law has a Stern Galaxy that is giving him issues. I've tried working on it but came up empty. Narrowed it down to a playfield issue with the switch matrix.

#2321 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

house calls in Colorado

http://pikespeakpinball.com/

Mike is in the Springs but comes up to Denver. He has solved some tricky issues for me before involving boards.

#2322 6 years ago

I have a very nice Metallica for sale!

Pictures coming soon....

#2323 6 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Looking for local pin repair tech recommendations that will make house calls in Colorado.

http://peakpinball.com/ Randy has repaired three machines for me, two of which required component-level repair diagnosed with a scope.

#2324 6 years ago

Anyone seen a Metallica road case or Master of Puppets LE up for sale in a while? Interested in one but it depends what they're selling for....

#2325 6 years ago

Did anyone here get the CL, El Dorado?
The seller informed me I was second on the list.

#2326 6 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

Anyone seen a Metallica road case or Master of Puppets LE up for sale in a while? Interested in one but it depends what they're selling for....

There is a monsters for sale in AZ that looks to be a great price. I looked for a year in 2015 for a premium that close and never found it. Bought my pro and don't need the hassle of 2 sales for the difference.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-drop-metallica-premium-huo-5800

#2327 6 years ago

I'm in Scottsdale, AZ, and I might be making a run up through Colorado very soon. If anyone wants that nicely priced Metallica in Gold Canyon, AZ, work it out with the buyer (whom I don't know), and I could possibly deliver it right to your door in Pinball Armor for a fair price. I would be glad to help out a Pinsider, and I wouldn't mind a little extra gas/hotel money for my trip. ...just a thought.

Michael

#2328 6 years ago

I'm shocked that FT is still up there on Craigslist. What's the story? Total beater? Price seems fair.

#2329 6 years ago

I know the Monsters is a good deal, I just don't care for the art on Monsters edition for whatever reason. I really like the road case and the LE.

#2330 6 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

I know the Monsters is a good deal, I just don't care for the art on Monsters edition for whatever reason. I really like the road case and the LE.

I have my personal limited edition available. Pretty much loaded. Colordmd, invisiglass, topper, plastic protectos, interior art, backbone light kit, cliffy, snake fangs, snake ramp, custom sparky, etc.

I would be looking at 9000. Let me know.

#2331 6 years ago

I have my personal limited edition available. Pretty much loaded. Colordmd, invisiglass, topper, plastic protectos, interior art, backbone light kit, cliffy, snake fangs, snake ramp, custom sparky, etc.
I would be looking at 9000. Let me know.

Sounds nice, but if that's what they're fetching I'll probably be needing to be looking for the road case then. Honestly have no idea what market is on them these days...

#2332 6 years ago

Is anyone interested in selling a dialed in and very reliable WOZ? I bought a early production one and although I love the pin it's been one frustration after another re: repairs and its a HUO. I'm so tired and frustrated on working on it I'm thinking getting one I can just play a very large % of the time is the way to go. I would consider any edition although prefer a ECLE or RR but a nice looking and working standard would be fine too.

#2333 6 years ago

I'm ready to sell my MM (Williams not MMR). Plays very well and no problems at all as far as mechanical or other issues. I hate to see it go but have room for only 4 machines currently and would like to sell to get something else. Might also consider a trade as well.

#2334 6 years ago

WC, I'll buy it back for what I sold it to you for. Lmk.

#2335 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Is anyone interested in selling a dialed in and very reliable WOZ? I bought a early production one and although I love the pin it's been one frustration after another re: repairs and its a HUO. I'm so tired and frustrated on working on it I'm thinking getting one I can just play a very large % of the time is the way to go. I would consider any edition although prefer a ECLE or RR but a nice looking and working standard would be fine too.

I have 1 standard WoZ left in stock. it was used at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown for the weekend. has about 300 plays or so on it. Comes with 2.0 light system, shaker motor and extended warranty. If you are military, then i would be happy to pick up the shipping for you too.

I can also put you on the list for Dialed In (standard, limited or collectors edition).

let me know.

Christopher

#2336 6 years ago

I have a nice Waterworld other than wear under the flippers from dragging a bit, need $1500 for it. Been sitting in my garage for quite a while, need to make some room...

#2337 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

WC, I'll buy it back for what I sold it to you for. Lmk.

It's yours if your serious and I'll hold it for you. I believe it's in the same shape with no extra wear since I bought from you. If you disagree when you come to see it I'm flexible. I did a few minor fixes such as replace an opto some the moat wouldn't sometimes come down at random. But really I've hardly had to touch it it's been very solid. Not sure I've even has as much as a fuse blow. I also know it would go to a good home!

#2338 6 years ago

Looking to sell my KISS (Pro). It plays great and is in very good condition overall. Let me know if you're interested.

#2339 6 years ago

I have an extra STTNG with full Cointaker LED's I am looking to trade, nice example.

#2340 6 years ago

I am selling my Aerosmith Pro 4800 and will be listing my Star Wars Pro for 4800 also later in the week.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52746

#2341 6 years ago

Would you consider a 2 for 1 trade for a WWE LE?

#2342 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Maybe. WWELE and what else for a Star Wars or Aerosmith?

#2344 6 years ago

I will be visiting your lovely state at the end of the month. I am transporting a pin from my lovely state to yours for a fellow pinsider...

Only seems fair that I find one to trasport back to WI on the return trip home

What do you guys have you are thinking about selling?
My wishlist is up to date for the most part, but I like classic Bally games and oddballs so hit me up if you have something you are thinking of sending on its way. I have cash and am easy to work with.

#2346 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

current wishlist link

this is on CL here:

denver.craigslist.org link

#2347 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

And your wife. Lol.

#2348 6 years ago

I'll ask her.

#2349 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

this is on CL here:

thanks. Anyone know whom that is? and if they are negotiable. Looks solid in the photos but a bit more than I want to pay for that title (also that one is lower on my ISO list).

#2350 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

this is on CL here:

found this ad on here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51757

Very confused as that says the poster is in AL and not CO even through the ad lists as in Denver??? Scammer?

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.