IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 150.
#2251 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Also thinking about trading/selling my Banzai Run, pretty rough PF, so value it around 2500-3k

I have cash right now.

I'm also looking for a Congo

#2252 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

was that the banzai at the nest? i'd try and take it off yer hands if i had the cash right meow. glwts

Yes, the one at the nest.
Find some $$$, give me a call...

#2253 6 years ago

Fish Tales up for auction on CL

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What's the bidding at? More than $3k I take it?

#2255 6 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Yes, the one at the nest.
Find some $$$, give me a call...

need to win a Helenament for a cash influx

#2256 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

What's the bidding at? More than $3k I take it?

Apparently...unless it turns out to be a horror show in person I suppose. It's starting at 3k...best offer from there. I'm not making multiple trips...let me buy it or not. I remember the good old days when you could buy a CL pinball for list price

#2257 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Disassembling my R&B playfield to swap in a new WABAC ramp, and the remaining ramp is looking pretty dingy by comparison. Anyone in the Denver area experienced with flame polishing and willing to take on what would hopefully be a straightforward clean and polish job (or can you recommend someone that does this type of work)? The ramp has several underside decals that would need to be avoided. Thanks!

If you wanted a Ramp to test on I'm sure I can prob find one around here to give ya.

JJ

#2258 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Took me two years to find an unfaded Fish Tales, now theres two for sale.

denver.craigslist.org link

#2259 6 years ago

apparently I'm in line behind you on that fish tales. I told the guy to let me know if he doesn't sell it Saturday morning and I'll come by. Its priced fairly, but I'm not getting into a bidding war.

#2260 6 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

apparently I'm in line behind you on that fish tales. I told the guy to let me know if he doesn't sell it Saturday morning and I'll come by. Its priced fairly, but I'm not getting into a bidding war.

Quoted from Boondocker:

Took me two years to find an unfaded Fish Tales, now theres two for sale.

I hope that someone took the batteries out of that Playboy.. Otherwise It needs a new CPU board

JJ

#2261 6 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

I'm not getting into a bidding war.

right on...someone has "already offered more than asking price"

#2262 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

right on...someone has "already offered more than asking price"

if you end up picking it up, just let me know if you decide to move it again. It's the top pin on my kid's wishlist so I at least gotta make a good faith effort to pick one up....

#2263 6 years ago

Looking for a standard Bally/Williams back glass for Johnny Mnemonic. Mine got smashed coming home from the Pinball Showdown. Anyone have a spare sheet to sale?

#2264 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I got her.

#2265 6 years ago

Congrats on being the highest "bidder"

#2266 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Congrats on being the highest "bidder"

I got it for list price. Plus threw in a bottle of wine. Not sure who was behind me. But it sounded like several people irked the seller by being super aggressive. I was the first to respond to his ad.

#2267 6 years ago

They just sold one at GEX for $3200 one of the nicest originals I have seen. All original cabinet no fade couple small scratches no fish wear heck even the boat plastic was good.

#2268 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

They just sold one at GEX for $3200 one of the nicest originals I have seen. All original cabinet no fade couple small scratches no fish wear heck even the boat plastic was good.

Sounds like a ton of us were on the hunt for FT. Seems price is going up on this. I promised the seller not to try to haggle once he knew a ton of people were interested. So I knew it was full price or i was going to walk and leave him the wine for holding it for me.

But I am very happy with condition vs asking price now that I have it.

#2269 6 years ago

I asked if it was available and he said he had several people interested and he was going with best offer. I said, I'll buy it for the list price if you are interested which was when he said he had an offer "over" list price. Probably irked him buy saying I would pay his price I guess

#2270 6 years ago

The good news is that Wolfman has an AS-IS unshopped machine with 1 blurry pic, NO HAGGLING for $4k....so, if anyone wants to jump on that.

#2271 6 years ago

Last Friday evening I brought home the Bone Busters on Craigslist (Loveland) and have been shopping it out since. The seller continues to let the ad run for some reason, along with his ad selling a Jokerz. If you're interested in the Jokerz read on.

The seller is not a Pinhead and the Bone Busters is a Basement Find. A dirty, dusty, diamond in the ruff that has sat un-played for many, many years. It's not perfect but I couldn't be happier or more surprised as I tear it down and shop it out.

I did a very superficial look at the Jokerz and cannot comment on its condition other than it powers up. The GI was mostly out and I was there for the Bone Busters. But if the Jokerz has a similar history, which I suspect it might, it could be worth while to check out.

Seller is negotiable on price but he is also haggle savvy.

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#2272 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Last Friday evening I brought home the Bone Busters on Craigslist (Loveland) and have been shopping it out since. The seller continues to let the ad run for some reason, along with his ad selling a Jokerz. If you're interested in the Jokerz read on.
The seller is not a Pinhead and the Bone Busters is a Basement Find. A dirty, dusty, diamond in the ruff that has sat un-played for many, many years. It's not perfect but I couldn't be happier or more surprised as I tear it down and shop it out.
I did a very superficial look at the Jokerz and cannot comment on its condition other than it powers up. The GI was mostly out and I was there for the Bone Busters. But if the Jokerz has a similar history, which I suspect it might, it could be worth while to check out.
Seller is negotiable on price but haggle savvy.
fortcollins.craigslist.org link

dang i really wanted that bonebusters but couldnt get a response from the seller. congrats!

#2273 6 years ago

Looking for a Slugfest - please PM with leads.

#2274 6 years ago

I was just getting good at Banzai. Guess I can still go to Hyperspace to play, but they don't sell me booze

#2275 6 years ago
Quoted from Duvall:

Looking for a Slugfest - please PM with leads.

I have a slug fest waiting to go through my shop. Would be $1795 Shopped out

JJ

#2276 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I have a slug fest waiting to go through my shop. Would be $1795 Shopped out
JJ

Hey JJ -

I actually came to look at it last week and your guy was kind enough to take me back to check it out (my son and I loved seeing the "warehouse").

Wasn't sure when you'd have it ready for *retail* and I'm looking for something pretty nice as this will be a gift. I'll keep checking in and see how it cleans up.

Thanks!

#2277 6 years ago
Quoted from Duvall:

Hey JJ -
I actually came to look at it last week and your guy was kind enough to take me back to check it out (my son and I loved seeing the "warehouse").
Wasn't sure when you'd have it ready for *retail* and I'm looking for something pretty nice as this will be a gift. I'll keep checking in and see how it cleans up.
Thanks!

Sounds good. I know its not high on the get done list but let me see If I can move it up a bit

JJ

#2278 6 years ago

Colorado market has been rather stale lately... what's going on?

I'm thinking about trading/selling my Metallica Pro. I'm the original owner. It was purchased pre LED models but I've installed Comet LED's in it and it looks beautiful if I must say so myself.

Only titles I'd be interested in trading for +- cash:

WOZ
POTC
WD Pro
GB Pro
Congo
maybe bemmett's WWE LE?
possibly Spiderman
Maverick
NBA
AS Pro
TSPP

#2279 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bugs Bunny game? $700. Will need some work and cleaning - has not been played in some time. It went to HEP for restoration and then my daughter decided she didn't want it.

Game is in average to above average condition but have new side art, NOS ramps, plastics and playfield if you want to make it like new. Parts preference given to game buyer.

#2280 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone interested in a Bugs Bunny game? $700. Will need some work and cleaning - has not been played in some time. It went to HEP for restoration and then my daughter decided she didn't want it.
Game is in average to above average condition but have new side art, NOS ramps, plastics and playfield if you want to make it like new. Parts preference given to game buyer.

Damn, i would have taken that from you when i was out there. now the shipping will kill it for me. oh well. next year i will hit you up about 2 weeks before the show to see what you have.

#2282 6 years ago

Bugs is pending sale. NOS parts are probably still available, depending on what buyer is interested in.

Added over 7 years ago: Game is gone. I have NOS playfield, playfield and marquee plastics, cabinet art left.

#2283 6 years ago

Selling my Walking Dead LE. Love the game and it's in great condition overall with mods as listed below. I can send pics and am hoping to get this sold ASAP, so hit me up with OBO situation and I may take it. It's been in a very low play location and looks and plays great. Hoping to sell to someone who can pick it up here in Denver, Colorado but will ship if the buyer can arrange everything.

Mods:
Interactive Stern Topper
Mezel Signpost and light
Interactive Prison Tower

#2284 6 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Colorado market has been rather stale lately... what's going on?

Yea, I get the impression the mostly tepid buying interest is focused on NIB games, few of which excite me personally. It would be a lot more fun to have more games moving around the market. It may be one drawback to having so many locations to play.

#2285 6 years ago

Summer time slow down, happens every year. I'll be listing a Indiana Jones (Williams) fairly soon.

#2286 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Summer time slow down, happens every year. I'll be listing an Indiana Jones (Williams) fairly soon

Damn Kim your going to sell that Jones? How did it turn out? Got a peek at it in the rough when I picked up CC.

#2287 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Damn Kim your going to sell that Jones? How did it turn out? Got a peek at it in the rough when I picked up CC.

It came out great. All it needs now is a new playfield glass.

It was great chatting with you at the Showdown by the way. I'm still chuckling of what Rick told you about CCr.

#2288 6 years ago

Anybody making a trip through South Dakota and have room to grab a game and get it to Colorado? Long shot but I'll pay a couple hundred cash for the effort

#2289 6 years ago

Hi Guys,

The following 'Strikes and Spares' pinball machine came up on the 'Nextdoor' website for the Southeast Aurora, CO, area.

https://serenityridge.nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=55861548

The owner is asking $700 so if you are interested in this game you may want to check it out. FYI, it is not my game and I do not know the owner.

Gord

#2290 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Anybody making a trip through South Dakota and have room to grab a game and get it to Colorado? Long shot but I'll pay a couple hundred cash for the effort

Damn we were just up that way picking up a WOZRR. Sorry Man.

#2291 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It was great chatting with you at the Showdown by the way. I'm still chuckling of what Rick told you about CCr.

Shhhh! Your gonna get me in trouble!

#2292 6 years ago

I'm looking for a hyperball backglass. Let me know if you have one.
Thanks

#2293 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I'm near Sioux Falls this week... too bad I flew this time or else I'd help ya out.

#2295 6 years ago

Anyone interested in Stargate? Thinking of offloading a rather nice players condition game soon...

#2296 6 years ago

Hello,

If anyone comes across any GP (Grand Products, Inc) 301/Bulls Eye Conversion Pieces or parts, backglass, decals, ect.

Let me know,

Thanks

#2297 6 years ago

Anyone know anything about this CL listing?
"Roller Coaster Tycoon pinball machine has a few electrical problems will need to be rewired eventually but it still works for now"

#2298 6 years ago

Someone is already going to look at it. I texted the person and he upped the price.

#2299 6 years ago

The RCT sold. What did he "up" the price to?

#2300 6 years ago

I am also curious at to what was meant by the Electrical and wiring problems.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/46?hl=duvall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.