IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 150.
#2151 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I assume this is the Mars Trek being flipped on craigslist?

Correct

#2152 6 years ago

In other pinball news involving machines I DO own, I'm bringing a Gottlieb Big Shot and Volley to RMPS. The Big Shot will probably be for sale there.

#2153 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I'm coming in for Pinball Showdown and I'm looking for a good candidate for a re-theme. Does anybody have any games (prefer it to be classic SS or newer) that are fit for a re-theme? Obviously condition isn't much of a factor. I can pick up during the weekend of the show. Now is the time to get rid of that blown out game you know you're never going to actually restore...

I have a Mata Hari and a night rider I'm gonna be selling soon. Both are decently clean though

#2154 6 years ago

here is what i will be bringing for sale at the Rocky Mountain Showdown. these games will be set up for play and will be prices accordingly as show games.

for sale (pinball)

Wizard of Oz Standard Edition w/shaker motor (new)
Wizard of Oz Standard Edition w/shaker motor (new)
Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (new)
Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition (new)
Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition (used)
The Hobbit Black Arrow Edition (used)

not for sale (pinball)

Dialed In!
America's Most Haunted
Dominos Pizza Pinball

for sale (arcade)

Big Buck Hunter Pro
Valley Dart
Arachnid Dart
Golden Tee Live 2012
Target Toss Pro
Bass Championship Arcade
Knock Off (virtual shuffleboard)
Multicade w/trackball
Pumba Kiddie Ride

if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know soon.

Christopher

#2155 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I have a Mata Hari and a night rider I'm gonna be selling soon. Both are decently clean though

If he takes the mata hari for a retheme I could use the back glass as mine is roached (and my mpu is being a jerk too ha)

#2156 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know soon.
Christopher

If you have any cabaret / mini arcade games or candy cabs let me know

#2157 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

If he takes the mata hari for a retheme I could use the back glass as mine is roached (and my mpu is being a jerk too ha)

I don't think I'd have the heart to kill a Mata Hari that wasn't completely blown out. Love that game and the art is spectacular.

#2158 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I need a repair recommendation.

Disregard, I got it covered. Thanks

#2159 6 years ago

I have a Jokerz in Pueblo that needs some board/wiring work. I can only find Strauss Amusements. Any other recommendations or experience with their support.

I have the awful hum, the adjust error that is common and that a new battery holder and batteries didn't fix, a couple wacky wiring 'solutions' that a previous owner must have tried, and one GI plug that needs replaced (cut, but not burnt)

Any recommendations or suggestions is appreciated. I had hoped to fix myself, but its been sitting around for years, and I'd rather try my hand at fixing a single problem from a working machine. I'm over my head as a noob to tackle all that's wrong here on my first try out.

#2160 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I have a Jokerz in Pueblo that needs some board/wiring work. I can only find Strauss Amusements. Any other recommendations or experience with their support.
I have the awful hum, the adjust error that is common and that a new battery holder and batteries didn't fix, a couple wacky wiring 'solutions' that a previous owner must have tried, and one GI plug that needs replaced (cut, but not burnt)
Any recommendations or suggestions is appreciated. I had hoped to fix myself, but its been sitting around for years, and I'd rather try my hand at fixing a single problem from a working machine. I'm over my head as a noob to tackle all that's wrong here on my first try out.

if you suspect that it is just in the boards, then you can ship them out to Rob Anthony (lockwhenlit.com).

#2161 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I can only find Strauss Amusements.

Mike is a great guy and can usually figure out any problem, including boards/hacks etc.

#2162 6 years ago

if you suspect that it is just in the boards, then you can ship them out to Rob Anthony (lockwhenlit.com).

I second this! Rob is by far the best board tech and most reasonable prices I have found!

#2163 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I second this! Rob is by far the best board tech and most reasonable prices I have found!

Thanks that's an option too, as is outright replacement. I'd really like someone to come by, I'm learning and could get a lot out watching someone work through the problems I have, so worth the investment.

#2164 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I can come by and look at it. Let me know when works best for you

#2165 6 years ago

There is a 2017 RMPS thread below. We also have pre-sale hoodies until 5/15 for sale. I have attached the mock up to the other thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-rocky-mtn-pinball-showdown-june-9-11

#2166 6 years ago

I would like to trade my undocumented HUO Avatar pro plus $1000 for a equally nice LOTR. Thanks.

#2168 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I can come by and look at it. Let me know when works best for you

Thanks AJ and everyone. On my way. With a few careful questions from Mike at Strauss I was able to clear the adjust (after some needed re-soldering) still a few things to poke at, we'll see what AJ and I can tackle and hopefully have a working machine!

#2169 6 years ago

Looking for a zizzle for a friend. They want to use it in a classroom to help challenged children develop eye hand cordination and what not. Offered up an EM but they need something with a smaller foot print. If you have one for sale or know someone that does let me know, thanks!

#2170 6 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales, might be willing to trade my WCS 94 for one also.

#2171 6 years ago

Any Hobbits for sale in the 6500-6800 range around town?

#2172 6 years ago

That's my crazy Super-Flite on CL right now. I hope it goes to a Pinsider! Feel free to ask me ?'s.

Well, that sold fast!

#2173 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

I'm looking for a Williams Defender pinball

bump for 2017

#2174 6 years ago

Thinking of trading my HUO LOTR LE for a WOZ. Maybe a two fer like Congo and Taxi. Check my wishlist for possibilities.
(+- cash to make it fair for both parties)

#2176 6 years ago

I posted some games on Craigslist. PM me or my number is in the ad if you have any questions or want to take a look.

Radical! is in nice overall shape. The game has LED score displays so they are nice and bright. The flippers are strong and the game plays really well. $2,800

Twister plays really well with strong flippers and a recent rubber change. Both magnets work, the score display is bright and the game plays very well. $2,600

Star Trek The Next Generation has LEDs throughout and some other minor mods like light up speakers. Both the flippers were redone, and both cannons got brand new upgraded wiring kits so they should be good for a very long time. Overall this game is in very nice shape. $4,500

#2177 6 years ago

Radical! sold. Twister and STTNG left. I can't edit my previous post for some reason.

#2178 6 years ago

I have a Getaaway I would like to shop out, I was wondering where is a good place in Colorado to have that done.

#2179 6 years ago

Potentially nice looking Doctor Who on CL for $2500. Cab color looks great--that's always faded.

denver.craigslist.org link

#2180 6 years ago

I would be willing to bring my Ghostbusters LE out to Denver for Showdown if someone wanted to buy. I'm not motivated to sell, but would if there's genuine interest. Love the game, but am about to shake up my collection. Others available soon, most likely.

#2181 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I would be willing to bring my Ghostbusters LE out to Denver for Showdown if someone wanted to buy. I'm not motivated to sell, but would if there's genuine interest. Love the game, but am about to shake up my collection. Others available soon, most likely.

I know a guy who is looking for a BOP if that is one you're looking to shakeup, he might be interested depending on condition/price of course

#2182 6 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I know a guy who is looking for a BOP if that is one you're looking to shakeup, he might be interested depending on condition/price of course

GB sold.

My BoP is pretty nice. Doesn't have a new playfield, but those are available now. That would make it perfect. Cabinet is extremely nice. That's one of the few machines I would need to run by the wife though...might be hard to get that one from me. I'll think about it.

#2183 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

GB sold.
My BoP is pretty nice. Doesn't have a new playfield, but those are available now. That would make it perfect. Cabinet is extremely nice. That's one of the few machines I would need to run by the wife though...might be hard to get that one from me. I'll think about it.

Congrats on the sale!
yeah just hit me up if so and I'll get you his info, if not no sweat.

#2184 6 years ago

I’m trying to compose this message as calmly and accurately as I can.

Many years ago, I was strongly warned to never allow Tom Grobe to ever take your boards with him. After years of working with Tom, socializing and developing a friendship, I let my guard down and trusted him with one of my boards.

That was months ago for a promised one week job. Since then, I have endured his lies, ignored phone contact and intentional inconvenience.

Last night, after a bullshit story of two flat tires and him missing our scheduled appointment, I drove to Tom’s house and confronted him for my board. He fished it out of a pile of boards and I can only hope it’s not someone else’s.

The board is still not repaired as he said it was and I’m baffled as to why he even scheduled our appointment.

Wasting my time waiting on incompetent people is not my forte.

I will be shipping my boards to Rob Anthony from now on unless some of you have a suggestion. I also could use a reliable tech recommendation or two. PM’s welcomed.

Kim

#2185 6 years ago

For what it's worth, I'm here in Loveland, have a fully equipped tech lab, and years ago built and sold a business repairing electric forklift control PC boards. Also I have designed and built many electronic circuits and products over the years.

While I have not concentrated specifically on pinball boards, I have repaired several in the past. As far as I am involved, a PC board is a PC board, really doesn't matter too much what it was designed for, and bad components can usually be found and replaced quickly if you know what to look for.

Unless there is physical damage on the circuit board, there is usually a common problem with them, and generally the high heat or large components are suspect.

Anyway, if you have a board that needs to be looked at, feel free to reach out to me and I'll take a look. I do know my way around them and would enjoy helping fellow pinheads here in NOCO.

John

#2186 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I will be shipping my boards to Rob Anthony from now on unless some of you have a suggestion. I also could use a reliable tech recommendation or two. PM’s welcomed.
Kim

That's too bad. Sorry to hear that.

I've never had board work done by Rob, but I did buy a game from him and saw his "lab". Really nice guy to deal with, and I'm sure you're in good hands now.

#2187 6 years ago

Bringing my Special Force to the showdown. looking to trade, so come see it in action.

#2188 6 years ago

Anyone local with a Shadow they might be looking to sell?

#2189 6 years ago
#2190 6 years ago

I've had my Flash and Elektra boards done by https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/barakandl

Andrew is a pro, has great turnaround and even posted on my Pinside shop out posts.

#2191 6 years ago

Hey guys

I've been cleaning out, organizing and found a bunch of stuff from my old Wrong Crowd Production business. Its free to whoever wants it so please let me know. You can stop over to my house by appointment, I could meet some of you at the show or whatever we can work out. But please, I'm very reluctant to ship anything and its first come first serve.

Sorry no pictures as Pinside won't allow it in this thread.

I have 3 sets of "Poop Bumpers". These are vinyl toilet decals. Novelties obviously. Two flippers decals on the seat and a pop bumper decal on the lid. And it says, Poopbumper 1000

I have a few Glare Guards, *widebody only*. Please, only ask for what you need so I can get these out to as many people that need them.

Lastly, I have backboard mirrors that I named, Pinfinity Mirrors back in the day if you remember them. I have them for following games.
Stern Spiderman
Twlight Zone
Addams Family
Guns n Roses

Mirrors are plastic, an easy install and a reversible mod. And they really give the back of the game a very cool depth perspective.

I will have other items for free and also some items for sale in the future including some games.

Kim

#2192 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hi Kim

I used Rob on a WPC 95 A/V board back when they were unobtainium and I wanted someone more talented than myself. So he is a good choice. Is he coming to the show this year ?

Dan Gutchess keeps both 1UPs in tip top shape so you might see if he gets that far North.

#2193 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

I used Rob on a WPC 95 A/V board back when they were unobtainium and I wanted someone more talented than myself. So he is a good choice. Is he coming to the show this year ?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, Rob will not be at the show this year. He told me he will be passing through town in a few weeks.

#2194 6 years ago

I'll be up in Denver this weekend for Showdown. Anyone have a BK, BK2000, or South Park for sale?

#2195 6 years ago

I have a NGG and a Whirlwind I may be selling. I am just up I-25 from RMPS. Looking for Hobbit with the factory fixes done. My Big Shot will be at RMPS for sale.

#2196 6 years ago

I am looking for a couple of original arcade games if anyone is interested in parting with them or has leads to a possible source.
I can pick them up at the Showdown or arrange something else.

Crazy Climber
Boot Hill
Sea Wolf, Sea Wolf 2

PMs are welcome.
Thanks

#2197 6 years ago

Pinbot at a good price on cl in ftc.

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#2198 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I have a NGG and a Whirlwind I may be selling. I am just up I-25 from RMPS. Looking for Hobbit with the factory fixes done. My Big Shot will be at RMPS for sale.

I will have 3 hobbits at the show. 2 are new standards with invisiglass and shaker motors, the other is my personal black arrow. all have the factory upgrades and fixes.

find me at my booth for show discounts (as long as you leave the game on the show floor the entire weekend)

pm me for more details.

#2200 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have 3 sets of "Poop Bumpers". These are vinyl toilet decals. Novelties obviously. Two flippers decals on the seat and a pop bumper decal on the lid. And it says, Poopbumper 1000
I have a few Glare Guards, *widebody only*. Please, only ask for what you need so I can get these out to as many people that need them.
Lastly, I have backboard mirrors that I named, Pinfinity Mirrors back in the day if you remember them. I have them for following games.
Stern Spiderman
Twlight Zone
Addams Family
Guns n Roses

For those of you who have contacted me, your items will be at Comet Pinball's booth for pick up. I will also leave several wide body Glare Guards for random pick up there.

Kim

There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.