5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,179 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 178 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4179 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 84.
#2101 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

If anyone is interested in a very nice 'The Walking Dead Premium', please PM me. I'm in AZ, but I could deliver to much of the Colorado area on an upcoming trip. The ad is in the Marketplace. I have many references available, if needed. Thanks, Michael.

Hey, leeb18509...heads up!

#2102 2 years ago

I'm going to be selling something to make room for AFMr, just can't decide what.
I can say LOTR, MMr, TAF, TZ, STTNG, ST LE, TWD LE, Met Prem and TSPP are not on the table. But maybe TH Smaug, GoT LE or GB LE can go if there is any interest. Oh and I want to sell LW3 also.

#2103 2 years ago

The headbox glass on my Funhouse has a nasty scratch, I'm looking to replace it. Anybody know who sells headbox glass for Williams machines?

#2104 2 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

The headbox glass on my Funhouse has a nasty scratch, I'm looking to replace it. Anybody know who sells headbox glass for Williams machines?

I'd just take it to a glass shop so they can measure and duplicate you a piece. It's tempered glass but they will be able to determine that also. Save on shipping.

#2106 2 years ago

I've got a LW3 I'd like to sell, I am moving in 2 weeks so would like to liquidate it fast. Message me with a real offer and we'll see. It's down in the garage ready to be play tested and loaded up. I'm in Highlands Ranch. The game is nice condition, I believe it was in an arcade no more than 6 months then sat in a farmers basement up until a month ago when I picked it up.

#2107 2 years ago

If anyone is looking to buy a Night Moves cocktail game for $500 or so, you might try this guy on CraigsList:

denver.craigslist.org link

He's a non pinball person and told me on the phone it was worth $2600 but he'd sell it to me $1200. I told him at that price there was no reason for me to come look at it but thanks anyway. 10 mins later I got a text saying he'd go $1000. I didn't respond at all and three hours after that he text me again and said he'd take $800.

Last night I went and looked at with $500 in my pocket because he told me it was perfect.

Everything appears to work and play. Coin door is unlock but no keys to it or keys to remove the glass. That hindered my playfield inspection somewhat and you will have to drill glass lock if you take it home. Playfield glass is scratched which he told me on the phone is wasn't. Playfield needs a deep cleaning and complete shop job. Inside of cabinet looking through the door shows cobwebs and some rodent scat.

There is some wear in the artwork above the rollovers that I saw... with the glass on I may have over looked other areas but that's all that was apparent. The plastic arch at the bottom look sunken for some reason but with the glass locked in place I was unable to determine why. Plastics all seemed good from my superficial glance.

I told him thanks for showing me the game but I was going to pass. He asked what I thought a fair price would be and I told him he could expect to get around $500 for it.

Something tells me if any of you guys approach him he may start his song and dance all over again at the $2600 price. Who knows...
What I do know is that often its the timing when buying from guys like him. Its the second or third person to offer him $500 that will probably get it.

I already own this machine and really enjoy it but don't need another project. - Is $500 a fair price? That's up to you to determine.

Happy hunting guys.

#2108 2 years ago

I don't think so. If the battery blew up I believe those replacement boards are $350. Plus, repining all the acid connectors isn't fun. I should know, I had to do that to the one I picked up. IF the game needs a new board, and parts you could be in this thing for over $900. I think a pristine fully working game like the one I have is worth about $600.

Just my 2 cents.

Quoted from Mr68:

Is $500 a fair price? That's up to you to determine.

#2109 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I don't think so. If the battery blew up I believe those replacement boards are $350. Plus, repining all the acid connectors isn't fun. I should know, I had to do that to the one I picked up. IF the game needs a new board, and parts you could be in this thing for over $900. I think a pristine fully working game like the one I have is worth about $600.
Just my 2 cents.

No argument. As I said the game powers up and I played a game so I am assuming the boards are all OK.

#2110 2 years ago

If it plays, even if there is acid it's most likely salvigable.

I'd still bring a drill. I always bring a drill just in case anyway

Quoted from Mr68:

No argument. As I said the game powers up and I played a game so I am assuming the boards are all OK.

#2111 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If it plays, even if there is acid it's most likely salvigable.
I'd still bring a drill. I always bring a drill just in case anyway

Agreed. Now quit being combative and send me a text with your name identifying yourself....

Seriously, please do at your convenience. My phone had a hick-up and deleted probably half of my contacts. I just recently noticed you being one of them. Thanks buddy.

#2112 2 years ago

I would like to find a minty NBA Fastbreak. Any leads?

#2113 2 years ago

Rotating my CFTBL out of the lineup. Need to make room for a Hobbit. PM me if you know somebody interested.

#2114 2 years ago

some fool's trying to fool people with april fools CL ads....

#2115 2 years ago

CC- Has anyone seen/played a Cactus Canyon around the Denver area? Would love to check it out.

#2116 2 years ago

FREE PINBALL GLASS! I have 2 sheets of wide body and 7 of standard. Some is brand new from Stern machines and some is older. Some is nice and new and some has some scratches. I upgraded everything to PDI and now I am moving, so I want this glass gone. I want one person who will come take all 9 sheets, first PM gets them. Thx!

#2117 2 years ago

Pm sent!

#2118 2 years ago

Had a few PM's on the glass, waiting for the first responder to pick it up Wednesday. If things fall through i'll let the next person in line know it's available. Thanks for the interest in the glass!

1 week later
#2119 2 years ago

Looking for Swords of Fury...
Lionman!

Archived after 16 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for Swords of Fury (Williams 1988)”
2017-03-30
Burnsville, MN
Wanted

Added over 3 years ago: Update: Found. Thank you!

#2120 2 years ago

Wrong thread, this is the Colorado FS/FT thread...

Quoted from MnHotRod:

Looking for Swords of Fury...
Lionman!

#2121 2 years ago

It's crazy seeing two Orbitor 1 machines for sale at the same time in the same city. I can't see getting a ton of playtime on these so I'm passing, but maybe someone else is into it.

#2122 2 years ago

I'm selling my SM that I've had for years. I've put a lot of time and money into it, and I actually like this particular sample better than any other I've had my hands on.... but it's the first of a handful of games I will be selling in the near future.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48217

#2123 2 years ago

okay, looks like i am coming to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in June. Haven't been to this show before, so I am excited to see how you guys do it.

As an official JJP and Spooky distributor, i can offer you a special price on a new game if you let me use it at the show. here is what i am looking to bring with for sale. The more of these that can be sold before the show, the more that i can bring to have on the floor.

Wizard of Oz (standard or 75th)
The Hobbit (standard)
Dialed In! (standard or limited) if in production

I also have around 800 pieces in the warehouse. here is a small list of what i can bring with

Big Buck Hunter Pro/Safari/Open Season/World
Golden Tee
Silver Strike Blowing
Dart Boards (about 65 right now)
Multicades (60 in 1)
Kiddie Rides (put in the quarter and the character moves while the child is sitting on it)
Cranes (plush, candy, etc)

I have room for about 24 pieces total in the trailer.

Here is the list of machines coming with that will not be for sale, but for everyone to enjoy (my personal games)

Wizard of Oz Emerald City
The Hobbit Black Arrow
America's Most Haunted
Dominos Pizza
Rob Zombie
Dialed In (if not in production, then this will be one of the prototypes)

Let me know if there is anything that you are looking for

Christopher
KingPin Games
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

#2124 2 years ago

Hi chris. Look forward to seeing you in colorado. I'm looking for a gotpro. Any leads would be great.

#2125 2 years ago

Hi Christopher - looking forward to seeing & playing (and purchasing)Dialed In! I'm wondering about how many plays would a game like Dialed In get over a 3 day show? I'm sure there will be a line to play the entire show & thinking maybe 1200 - 1500 games? I'm interested!

#2126 2 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I'm wondering about how many plays would a game like Dialed In get over a 3 day show? I'm sure there will be a line to play the entire show & thinking maybe 1200 - 1500 games? I'm interested!

I've seen audit counts for a game played constantly in 3 day show in the 550 range. At the end of that 3 days all one has to do is wipe down the dirt and it's as good as new.

#2127 2 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Hi Christopher - looking forward to seeing & playing (and purchasing)Dialed In! I'm wondering about how many plays would a game like Dialed In get over a 3 day show? I'm sure there will be a line to play the entire show & thinking maybe 1200 - 1500 games? I'm interested!

3 days at tpf was 600 plays
3 days at mgc was 500 plays (shorter hours)

Average game time was 3-3.5 minutes

Games were played non stop from about 30 minutes before the shows started (other vendors playing) until power was cut at closing time.

If production machines are available, I will bring as many as I'm allowed and they will be for sale at the end of the show.

#2128 2 years ago

Anyone have a Congo they might consider selling. I am on the hunt for a super nice one if possible. Hoping maybe I could overpay and pry one away from someone local than overpay to ship one in.

Archived after 42 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Would like to find a very nice example of the game. Restored or in excellent shape. I accept the fact I will likely overpay and am probably ok with that especially if you have a re...”
2017-05-21
Greeley, CO
Wanted

#2129 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone have a Congo they might consider selling. I am on the hunt for a super nice one if possible. Hoping maybe I could overpay and pry one away from someone local than overpay to ship one in.

No one? If you have a really nice one I promise I'll be paying a premium for it!

#2130 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

No one? If you have a really nice one I promise I'll be paying a premium for it!

I really, really think you need to give it more than a day..

#2131 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm keeping mine...cabinet is average, rebuilt everything else. I think that: A. Finding ANY Congo is tough, and 2. Finding a really nice one is tougher. Good luck though, fun game, one of my favorites should be around a while.

#2132 2 years ago

I've got a Congo that's about as nice as you will ever find, but it would take a kings ransom to pry it away.

#2133 2 years ago

I've seen quite a few really nice Congos over the years. Their popularity seems to go up and down, as I've seen them sit on the trading block for a while at very fair prices. That was also several years ago... now games tend to sit in collections a lot more than they used to.

#2134 2 years ago

I have an NOS Congo translite if anyone needs one

#2135 2 years ago

wanted to mention this here. thanks for looking. let me know if you have any questions

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Solar Ride Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I am selling my Solar Ride. it is in very good condition and has been well loved as a part of my collection for the last 2 years. it looks and plays great, if early SS System 1 ga...”
2017-04-25
Aurora, CO
850 (OBO)

#2136 2 years ago

I really want a Genesis. Looking for any info on finding one.

#2137 2 years ago

Looking for a nice space station translite. Stencils would be great as well. Thanks!

1 week later
#2138 2 years ago

Anybody here grab the estate sale Stars and non-working/no keys Mars Trek? I was interested in the Mars Trek. If you want to unload the Mars for a fair price I'll meet you back there when you go to pick them up and help load etc. Thanks!

#2139 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I really want a Genesis. Looking for any info on finding one.

I was at Game Exchange last weekend picking up some parts and they had a Genesis for sale. Not sure on price or condition.

#2140 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I was at Game Exchange last weekend picking up some parts and they had a Genesis for sale. Not sure on price or condition.

I saw that there a year or so ago I think...

#2141 2 years ago

You mean these

#2142 2 years ago

Wont let me attach pics for some reason ?? Yes i picked them up.

#2143 2 years ago

I just put up a Craigslist ad for miscellaneous things I'm selling. Some of it game room related such as bar stools and decorations. Also selling one of my custom made light display cabinets with the playfield.

If you've not been to my house and seen it, the cabinet top is hinged to open so you can slide in whatever same size playfield you like into it. Individual lights flash behind each insert in random patterns much like the attract mode of a real machine. My pictures look like crap but you get the idea. Thanks

#2144 2 years ago

Selling my KISS Pro (w/mods). Please check out the ad on Craigslist if interested.

boulder.craigslist.org link

#2145 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I just put up a Craigslist ad for miscellaneous things I'm selling. Some of it game room related such as bar stools and decorations. Also selling one of my custom made light display cabinets with the playfield.
If you've not been to my house and seen it, the cabinet top is hinged to open so you can slide in whatever same size playfield you like into it. Individual lights flash behind each insert in random patterns much like the attract mode of a real machine. My pictures look like crap but you get the idea. Thanks

Sweet pf box!

#2146 2 years ago

Hi all

I need a repair recommendation. During installation, I broke the wire lead to my Walking Dead Cross-Bow laser mod. I took it in to a local repair shop and they were unable to fix it. A uBreakiFix store. Evidently the pin is broken and they were unable to solder it and they don't carry those pins. This is not a simple solder job or at least not for me.

Any suggestions of who or where I could take this?

Pinside will not allow me to post a picture in this thread. The pin connection is very small.

Thanks,
Kim

#2147 2 years ago

I'm coming in for Pinball Showdown and I'm looking for a good candidate for a re-theme. Does anybody have any games (prefer it to be classic SS or newer) that are fit for a re-theme? Obviously condition isn't much of a factor. I can pick up during the weekend of the show. Now is the time to get rid of that blown out game you know you're never going to actually restore...

#2148 2 years ago

Hey Colorado people. I know I have invited a few of you personally, but wanted to toss out the heads up. I plan to open the registration for Mad Rollin Pinball this next weekend.

The event is the premier charity event in the region and I would love to see a few of you make the trip over to Madison.
In short, it is a pingolf style event in the morning where you play on the opposite course as your partner. There is an invididual playoff for IFPA and then a team pinbrawl event in the afternoon. It is a full day of awesome pinball and good times.

Best part is that we raise money to say "F cancer". This year the funds will go to another member of the extended pinball family in order to help lesson the finacial burden so they can focus on the helath and fighting the good fight.

check out www.madisonpinball.com later this week for details (I will get registration info up later this week).

just wanted you to get a heads up now, as this event sells out every year (80 players last year so a pretty big thing for those point hunters)

#2149 2 years ago

I assume this is the Mars Trek being flipped on craigslist?

Quoted from Wickerman2:

Anybody here grab the estate sale Stars and non-working/no keys Mars Trek? I was interested in the Mars Trek. If you want to unload the Mars for a fair price I'll meet you back there when you go to pick them up and help load etc. Thanks!

Quoted from whthrs166:

Wont let me attach pics for some reason ?? Yes i picked them up.

#2150 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I assume this is the Mars Trek being flipped on craigslist?

yuppers the stars is right next to it in the pics lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 12,500.00
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 19.95
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 12.00
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
There are 4179 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside