By Sijcolo

3 years ago

Stats

• 2,415 posts
  • 177 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Ballsofsteel
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 2415 posts in topic. You are on page 42 of 49.
#2051 7 months ago

Im looking to Purchase an existing collection. Id like to purchase 10 games. is there anyone in the CO area looking to sell their collection or part of their collection.

#2052 7 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

I have 6 or 7 sheets of standard playfield glass. Used, but very good/excellent condition. Boxed and free to anyone that wants to pick up.

The Comet office could use one.

Might take me a few days before I could come pick it up, so no problem if someone else grabs it first.

#2053 7 months ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Im looking to Purchase an existing collection. Id like to purchase 10 games. is there anyone in the CO area looking to sell their collection or part of their collection.

This is awesome. Please update us on what happens with this!

#2054 7 months ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I'd consider letting my collection go for $150,000.00

#2055 7 months ago

$12,5 for a TSPP huh lol

#2056 7 months ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Weren't you the one that just moved out of CO and sold your games(I remember the Data East Star Wars on CL)?

#2057 7 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I'd consider letting my collection go for $150,000.00

being GENEROUS in pricing I can find less than 80k.

I suppose if someone is looking to buy a cockie cutter lineup quickly then they would be expected to pay a premium, but 2x?

#2058 7 months ago

I think he was joking, certainly a real offer like that wouldn't be broadcast to the thread.

Not sure what a cockie cutter is either, the guy can like what he likes.

Quoted from Whysnow:

being GENEROUS in pricing I can find less than 80k.
I suppose if someone is looking to buy a cockie cutter lineup quickly then they would be expected to pay a premium, but 2x?

#2059 7 months ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think he was joking, certainly a real offer like that wouldn't be broadcast to the thread.

just a commonly refered to term for any colleciton that consists mainly of the top X list. Agreed that we all have different tastes. A cookie cutter one will cost a pretty penny given the desirability and price point of the typical A list top X collection, but shoudl still not be 2x current rate.

That said, I could see some people that are more than willing to pay a sizable premium for the ease of this type of collection. For example, there a 3 local guys I know of that overpay on every A list title that comes around. They have the money and like it easy. They will pay 1.5 market in many cases just to have the collection assembled for them.

#2060 7 months ago
Quoted from jalpert:

lol. I agree, to each is own more power to 'em!

Quoted from Whysnow:

just a commonly refered to term for any colleciton that consists mainly of the top X list.

I believe he was referencing your use of cock-ie instead of cookie

#2061 7 months ago

i cant speel good. we all know that

1 week later
#2063 7 months ago

I'm looking for a couple things... A Gottlieb Snow Derby / Queen or a Williams Mardi Gras.

I've got a bunch of stuff to trade, cash works as well.

#2064 7 months ago

I'm looking for a Skee Ball machine in good to excellent shape. 10 footer please.

The one in Pierce, CO. is 13 feet and too long.

Thanks

#2065 7 months ago

I would like all those things too...Skee Ball short version and a Snow Derby. I will buy them off you guys in a year or so if you are tired of them

#2066 7 months ago

I have a few minty Nos Stern play fields I am considering letting go of. Nos LOTR, Nos POTC, Nos TSPP (upper and lower pf's) with Bill Davis clear coat. If interested make me a reasonable offer. Prefer local in person (see what you are getting) sale.

#2067 7 months ago

Does anyone know where I could find a Gottlieb Close Encounters backglass?

#2069 6 months ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

I have a few minty Nos Stern play fields I am considering letting go of. Nos LOTR, Nos POTC, Nos TSPP (upper and lower pf's) with Bill Davis clear coat. If interested make me a reasonable offer. Prefer local in person (see what you are getting) sale.

pm sent..

#2070 6 months ago

I'm selling a Battlezone arcade game that plays blind. The monitor would previously work after it warmed up a bit, but now does not come on. I haven't tried to fix it - I've got too many pinball repairs to do. PM for more info.

#2071 6 months ago

I have a friend who is selling a nice Firepower. PM me for details.

C2S

#2072 6 months ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm selling a Battlezone arcade game that plays blind. The monitor would previously work after it warmed up a bit, but now does not come on. I haven't tried to fix it - I've got too many pinball repairs to do. PM for more info.

PM sent.

#2073 6 months ago

Gottlieb Skyline and Majorettes EMs available. PM if interested.

#2074 6 months ago

Can anyone in CO (Boulder/Superior Area specifically) led a hand for an hour or so of tech work?

I have a Dr Who at my brothers place which I bought and will pick up in 6ish months. He is cool with keeping it there for me as he gets to play it. My brother is not competent when it comes to pinball and the game is having a few issues that I think are pretty minor.

1. upper pop bumper sounds to not be working (guiessing just switch adjustment or a wire broke off)
2. Time expander is "acting wierd" says it 'goes up or down at odd times; (again guessing some switch adjustments)

Happy to pay for a competent person to swing over with gear and spend an hour or 2 adjusting things and tweaking them to work correctly. Game came form a fellow pinsider and I think it is plenty solid overall, so shoudl not be too much.

I would like to have it playing well so my brother can enjoy it (more importantly so my neice can enjoy it) until I pick it up in 6 months.

Please let me know if you can help. If you know anyone that can help and you cant, then please let me know.

I can give you my brothers # and you guys can set up a time to stop by and work on the game.

thanks VERY much for any help.

#2075 6 months ago

Whysnow,

I'll help him out. Sending you a pm.

#2076 6 months ago

Just posted my HUO Police Force on Craigslist.

denver.craigslist.org link

#2077 6 months ago

Anyone interested in a Taxi? PM for details.

I haven't posted it for sale yet but wanted to give the Colorado group a shot before I do.

#2078 6 months ago

Anyone know where I can play a Ghostbusters Premium on location? Seems there are tons of the Pros. But I haven't run across a premium yet. I wanna put a little time on one to see if I may want to buy. Thanks

#2079 6 months ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone know where I can play a Ghostbusters Premium on location? Seems there are tons of the Pros. But I haven't run across a premium yet. I wanna put a little time on one to see if I may want to buy. Thanks

Lyons Classic Pinball.

#2080 6 months ago

Is anyone in Colorado going to get the new Alien machine and put it on location?

#2081 6 months ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I have one in my game room. Where are you located? I'm in Windsor/Loveland if you want to give it a try.

#2082 6 months ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

I have one in my game room. Where are you located? I'm in Windsor/Loveland if you want to give it a try.

There is a Ghostbusters LE located in Mutiny Book Store and Cafe on broadway in Denver. Also he has a new Rob Zoombie and there was a Cactus Canyon there until Monday this week. He charges 50 cents per game.

#2083 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Is anyone in Colorado going to get the new Alien machine and put it on location?

Again same as my last post he is putting a Alien on location at Mutiny Book Store and cafe on broadway in Denver. You will have to find out from Ryan when it is arriving.

#2084 6 months ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

There is a Ghostbusters LE located in Mutiny Book Store and Cafe on broadway in Denver. Also he has a new Rob Zoombie and there was a Cactus Canyon there until Monday this week. He charges 50 cents per game.

Quoted from Onwallst:

Again same as my last post he is putting a Alien on location at Mutiny Book Store and cafe on broadway in Denver. You will have to find out from Ryan when it is arriving.

Awesome, I will def check it out

#2085 6 months ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Ryan with Comet in Boulder?

#2086 6 months ago

Anyone looking for a nice EATPM and have something fun to trade?

#2087 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Doubt it, that Ryan (@ryanwanger) only runs Connection and Press Play locations, both of which are in Boulder.

#2088 6 months ago
Quoted from Stepan:

Doubt it, that Ryan (ryanwanger) only runs Connection and Press Play locations, both of which are in Boulder.

The Ryan that runs Press Play also owns Comet Pinball.

#2089 6 months ago

Different Ryan. The Ryan with mutanity is ryan from bloodshed deathbath.

#2090 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

No local operator his last name start with a P. I didn't think I should post it.

#2091 6 months ago

AKA "The Night Mutilator"

#2093 6 months ago

So ironic that Mutiny had a Ghostbusters LE - I was on the hunt for one and didnt think to check there - I live about an 8 minute walk from the Mutiny. Hadnt been in a while, they used to just have one pin (think it was POTC).

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Mutiny is cool. But I would say the only drawback is the games all have the volume very low. This is probably due to the fact that it is a bookstore / coffee shop as well, so probably no way around this.

Kudos to the Night Mutilator. Cool lineup.

Someone tell him the Swords of Fury has a weak left flipper.

#2094 6 months ago

If there is any one local interested in doing a playfield swap, minor cabinet repair and a general shopping of a game (Bugs Bunny) please PM me. I have a game I would like to get back into shape.

If I can't find anyone interested, I'll have a donor game, NOS PF, cabinet art and most game specific parts for sale.

#2095 6 months ago

On the hunt for a TWD Pro/Prem. Willing to make the drive and have a WPT to trade. Heading to the show in June as well. PM...

#2096 6 months ago

I've got the Elvira up on Craigslist for sale now, trading has never really panned out.

denver.craigslist.org link

#2097 6 months ago

Have a Williams IJ for trade. Looking for ToTAN, MMR, TZ, or BoP.

#2098 6 months ago

Have new, unopened Sears motorcycle jack used for the Pinlifter. Pickup only. $60 OBO

Added 184 days ago: No longer available.

#2099 6 months ago

If anyone is interested in a very nice 'The Walking Dead Premium', please PM me. I'm in AZ, but I could deliver to much of the Colorado area on an upcoming trip. The ad is in the Marketplace. I have many references available, if needed. Thanks, Michael.

#2100 5 months ago

Anyone looking to part with a Twilight Zone that might be interested in a Star Trek The Next Generation?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.95
£ 32.00
$ 129.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 24.50
$ 24.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,029.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 2415 posts in topic. You are on page 42 of 49.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.