IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 150.
#2002 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for a party zone!!!

Love that game! Sold mine a few years back and miss it. Best light show ever! Hope you find a good one.

#2003 7 years ago

gmail is the only real email.

#2004 7 years ago

Does it seem like pins aren't selling as well this year as they have in years past? Looking at Craigslist, usually some of the overpriced stuff sells this time of year. It looks like it's the same games just sitting.

#2005 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “506 plays . Shaker Motor . The -pinnovators headphone jack and ext vol ctrl. The Avengers Limited Edition Blue #30 of 250 produced Avengers needed several adjustment's . Mylar in s...”
2017-02-02
Colorado Springs, CO
5,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 291 days
Viewed: 479 times

For sale or trade for WOZ Emerald City Limited Edition with light board fix .

#2006 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Does it seem like pins aren't selling as well this year as they have in years past? Looking at Craigslist, usually some of the overpriced stuff sells this time of year. It looks like it's the same games just sitting.

It does appear like used game pricing is dropping while NIB prices are rising. That obviously can't continue for too long.

2 weeks later
#2007 7 years ago

Will have an ad up soon for an immaculate AMH in Lafayette after I take some pictures. Would prefer a local buyer. Love the game, but need the room for BM66LE and my wife says we have to keep her two favorites (which happen to be games I would sell first). PM me if interested. Donation to Pinside regardless of sale method.

#2008 7 years ago

Beautiful AMH for sale. 53 total plays. Discount for local sale/pickup.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-1#post-3531472

#2009 7 years ago

You got me curious - what are her 2 favorites?

Must keep the wife happy. My wife hates pinball.

#2010 7 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy acdc premium, star trek Le, and mm original. Although mmr is intriguing, I have not played it. What do you think about the remakes?

#2011 7 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

You got me curious - what are her 2 favorites?
Must keep the wife happy. My wife hates pinball.

It's pretty amazing how my wife says "that's your hobby", but when it came to paring down games to fit in the new game room how many times I heard "ooh, you can't sell that one ..."

The two I wanted to sell were Haunted House and Time Machine. She told me in no uncertain terms that neither was going anywhere.

I considered selling a restored Addams, but decided against that. I was told it would be OK to sell AMH or Playboy, maybe Addams. Everyone else in the family thinks Playboy is boring, but it was my favorite game in college. Mine is fully restored and CQ, so if I do sell it I'm resigned to never having another.

It's going to be really hard to get another new game if I can't ever sell an existing one. With maybe the exception of one of the EMs - she hates them all ...

#2012 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawker1:

What do you think about the remakes?

I can't tell the difference. I've heard plenty of people complain that it "doesn't play the same" though, so I guess it depends on how picky you are. I think it plays like a NIB game. Been considering one for a while now to put on route, but hard to pull the trigger because I could buy nearly any other game ever made for the same price, or (usually) much less.

#2013 7 years ago

My MM was NIB and can tell the difference between playing it an MMR, but I doubt many can. The remake is well done and the game is a lot of fun. I have no concerns about being able to repair an original down the road; can't say the same about MMR and all the speciality boards.

#2014 7 years ago

Grateful for the info. Thanks Ryan, jfh

#2015 7 years ago

Selling off a large chunk of my pins and vids collection shoot me a PM for the details or check out the Wyoming Craigslist, you all see my add. Need some space back so lets get these moving! My Clear Coated Black Rose is a steal at what I have it priced for.

#2016 7 years ago

Practically NIB AMH available (53 plays). Ad in marketplace, $300 off listed price for a local pinsider. PM for more info.

#2017 7 years ago

Interested in DIRTY HARRY or Terminator 3 machines. Shoot me a PM with any info. Thanks. tag: sd dakota t3 terminator 3 dirty harry dh wyoming wy colorado co denver

#2018 7 years ago

Looking for a Met pro, or Spider-Man VE let me know if you have one!

#2019 7 years ago

Did someone here pickup that firepower for $250 this morning on Craigslist?

#2020 7 years ago

I was also wondering about the Firepower. Hard to tell from the two pics, but the machine appeared to be in good shape.

#2021 7 years ago

And now a Swords of Fury for $850... lasted about an hour on Craigslist. Good deals seem to be coming up every day.

#2022 7 years ago

Does anybody want to consider trading up a pin temporarily? I would love to put some time in on LOTR. My machines are flawless, play 100%, and are taken well care of, only played by me and my son. If we traded for a while I would treat your game as if it were mine and I would expect the same from you. Conditions of both games involved could be noted by both parties, and when returned be expected to be in the same condition.

#2023 7 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

And now a Swords of Fury for $850... lasted about an hour on Craigslist. Good deals seem to be coming up every day.

What?!? Really?!?

I've actually been considering letting go of some games for trade. Not really interested on selling outright but would like to apply trades for a good A list game. The games I am thinking are:

Getaway
Johnny mnemonic
Hook
Gorgar
Flash
Masquerade

And possibly paragon.

All games are clean and play

#2024 7 years ago

Price drop on AMH to $6400.

1 week later
#2025 7 years ago

I just went to post a game for sale on Pinside until I found out about the $35 fee. I don't mind paying to sell here, but that's a little too steep for me. $10 would've been no problem.

It's too bad because finding and discussing pins for sale from those who are regularly in the hobby is enjoyable. Oh well...

#2026 7 years ago

I think it's $35 for "top tier" games correct? $10 otherwise? I'm not positive.

#2027 7 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I just went to post a game for sale on Pinside until I found out about the $35 fee. I don't mind paying to sell here, but that's a little too steep for me. $10 would've been no problem.
It's too bad because finding and discussing pins for sale from those who are regularly in the hobby is enjoyable. Oh well...

So as not to break the rules, did this game start with a Wi....a Wh....a Sc.....or a Ir?

#2028 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I think it's $35 for "top tier" games correct? $10 otherwise? I'm not positive.

There's six tiers. Mine just happened to fall into the highest. $35 may seem like a small percentage of the game itself, but it's still a lot of money to me. It's like a tank of gas in the truck, a dinner with the wife, or a nice bottle of whiskey!

#2029 7 years ago

there is a colorado facebook buy/sell group if youre interested pm me

#2030 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Thanks. I think that's the one I used just now.

#2031 7 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

$35 may seem like a small percentage of the game itself, but it's still a lot of money to me.

I think it is ok in these local for sale threads to put out feelers. I am thinking about trading or selling _____.... if anyone is interested. I have sold/traded a few games and then made a small donation by just putting it out there. You can also just list on CL and provide the link here. Other suggestion is KLOV forum.

Is everyone in Colorado becoming a hoarder or is it just a slow time?

Still looking to sell/trade my Elvis and still looking for a HUO CSI, HUO GOT Pro, BTTF, others? Anyone?

#2032 7 years ago

By the way, I just made a small donation to Pinside. I do appreciate this place and the community.

#2033 7 years ago

i am interested and would like to join

#2034 7 years ago

Sounds like a good idea - but I don't use Facebook. Can a person without a Facebook account be a "lurker" for a group like that?

#2035 7 years ago

I'm hoping Robin will see a decline in revenue/posts in these area and realize its not in balance yet. I am not on Facebook and feel like there's a shadow over what's for sale.

I don't worry too much since I'm not really 'in the market' right now, and thankful that I have less impulse buys to avoid with less posted here. CO Craigslist seems to be infected with the same herd of pins at too high of a price IMO. Too high I should say for what I'd pay.

#2036 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Is everyone in Colorado becoming a hoarder or is it just a slow time?
Still looking to sell/trade my Elvis and still looking for a HUO CSI, HUO GOT Pro, BTTF, others? Anyone?

Says the guy with 30+ games and is offering up one game only, Elvis.....

#2037 7 years ago

Maybe just start a Facebook burner account for pinball?

These are the two that I'm aware of:
Colorado Pinball and Arcade Geeks https://www.facebook.com/groups/1719151488374642/
Colorado Pinball https://www.facebook.com/groups/745174105635551/

#2038 7 years ago

I just saw your post in the one thread, yeah that was the one I was talking about

#2039 7 years ago

I'm not saying the fee is good or bad, but maybe you're thinking about it wrong.

Can you sell your game for at least $35 more if you list it on pinside?

Throw it on pinside, ask for $50 more on pinside, you might make $15 extra bucks.

Quoted from Allibaster:

There's six tiers. Mine just happened to fall into the highest. $35 may seem like a small percentage of the game itself, but it's still a lot of money to me. It's like a tank of gas in the truck, a dinner with the wife, or a nice bottle of whiskey!

#2040 7 years ago

If anyone in charge of those Facebook accounts gets a random request to join by a really obvious fake name, it's me. I have a FB account I made up to use when I absolutely have to for something but don't use it for anything else.

#2041 7 years ago

Everything about Facebook is terrible... but it does appear to be the lowest common denominator for pinball communication outside of Pinside. Emphasis on "lowest".

1 week later
#2042 7 years ago

If you weren't aware, JackpotJanet and I took over Comet Pinball back in July, and moved it from Florida to Boulder. We're looking for some extra help at the Comet office/warehouse. Anywhere from 10-40 hours, depending on availability/skills. It's not a glamorous job ($10-$15), but we have pinball machines in the office, more bulbs that you can ever possibly need, free pinball lessons (if desired), and a view of a little courtyard with trees, grass, and the occasional bunny.

The type of stuff we need help with, in increasing order of complexity: picking orders, making boxes, putting away inventory, shipping orders. If you're here a lot, have good computer skills, and gain familiarity with the product, then there is the opportunity for more interesting work!

This job is open to non-pinheads as well. But either way, we're interested in people who are looking for something consistent, not just extra work for a few weeks. We work as a team to get the orders out quickly, efficiently, and often while listening to Zeppelin (or the music of your choice).

We also really want to thank everyone for being so supportive of Comet. Lots of orders have been coming in from first time Colorado customers wanting to support the home team!!

#2043 7 years ago

Let me know if you have any of these you'd like to sell. In no particular order: Fireball (only the original EM), Flash Gordon, Centaur, Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom, Time Fantasy, Four Million B.C., Paragon, Fathom, Silverball mania, Future Spa, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Blackwater 100, TX Sector.

#2044 7 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

free pinball lessons

will there be shasta and lunch meat for lunch breaks?

#2045 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Let me know if you have any of these you'd like to sell. In no particular order: Fireball (only the original EM), Flash Gordon, Centaur, Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom, Time Fantasy, Four Million B.C., Paragon, Fathom, Silverball mania, Future Spa, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Blackwater 100.

fantastic list of games!!!! Good luck in the hunt.

#2046 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Let me know if you have any of these you'd like to sell. In no particular order: Fireball (only the original EM), Flash Gordon, Centaur, Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom, Time Fantasy, Four Million B.C., Paragon, Fathom, Silverball mania, Future Spa, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Blackwater 100, TX Sector.

Someone help Russell find one of these sweet games to bring to Dory Hill next year!

#2047 7 years ago

Someone help Russell find one of these sweet games to bring to Dory Hill next year!

you have it all wrong. He goes to Dory hill to figure out new games to add

#2048 7 years ago

Any of you guys coming out for www.midwestgamingclassic.com ?

#2049 7 years ago

That's a pretty nice looking Swords if Fury in Fort Collins. Anyone know who's selling?

#2050 7 years ago

I have 6 or 7 sheets of standard playfield glass. Used, but very good/excellent condition. Boxed and free to anyone that wants to pick up.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.