IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 150.
#1951 7 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Won't answer emails...

CL people can be flakes and/or just have stuff going on, doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. I got a call(text) back almost 2 months later on a game and ended up buying it...it's be a strange "scam" if it was one. Who knows?

#1952 7 years ago

I enjoyed this one. Better act fast, but he doesn't twitter any tweets, so that might be an issue.

Vintage 1978 Superman Pinball Machine Coin operated - $5000
Rare, vintage Atari Superman pinball machine based on the Christopher Reeves, Margo Kidder movie due out the following year. One owner machine from a local arcade that closed 15 years ago and he kept this one along with a 1984 Data East Lethal Weapon 3 machine that he also wants to sell. Everything works as it should, up to four player action and can be set up for either 3 or 5 balls per game play and up to .50 cents to play. Currently set for free play. Comes with both compartment keys and a rubber band spares kit. Seller is motivated so make him a REASONABLE offer on both and save $$. I don't text, tweet, face any books or otherwise twitter any tweets so leave me an e-mail message with a contact # and I'll get right back to you to set up a time to see them.
THANKS and ENJOY!

#1953 7 years ago

Yes I love those two posts. I really thought that Data East's foresight on creating the Lethal Weapon 3 pinball machine in 1984 (three years before the first film) would have made them a lot more money though.

#1954 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Seems like this thread has a really gone quiet lately. Is it the new posting policy?

What is the posting policy? If I have a couple games that are in the $2500 ish range and say I'm looking to sell or possibly trade for a few specific titles +/-, how does that work? Can I mention trades? Hypothetically speaking the games would be something like WW and DW . If games sell through a mention here do you donate $10 to pinside (I'm a pinside plus member or whatever it is already).

#1955 7 years ago

Seems like this thread's dried up a bit since Pinside started charging to list games. Some have mentioned a Facebook group. Any care to share the group?

#1956 7 years ago

The only Facebook Groups I am aware of are these 2, neither of which is specifically designed for game sales...maybe we need a third?

Colorado Pinball Tournament Info

Colorado Pinball and Arcade Geeks

Edit: Just created a third group, Colorado Pinball What's FS/FT

#1957 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What is the posting policy? If I have a couple games that are in the $2500 ish range and say I'm looking to sell or possibly trade for a few specific titles +/-, how does that work? Can I mention trades? Hypothetically speaking the games would be something like WW and DW . If games sell through a mention here do you donate $10 to pinside (I'm a pinside plus member or whatever it is already).

They want you to list everything as ads, and simply link to the ads here in the thread. It doesn't really work for some reason. I think most people just want to speak freely. Often times, we are just discussing ideas for potential trades, etc. Sometimes, we may not be super serious about selling a game, just putting out feelers. So, we don't put an ad up.

What is unclear to me is whether this is all about $$. I have suggested just an honor system as you mentioned.

I haven't seen any response to this suggestion by the Pinside crew.

I'm really hoping that they will eventually realize that they damaged an enjoyable part of their site, and loosen this restriction.

#1958 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'm really hoping that they will eventually realize that they damaged an enjoyable part of their site, and loosen this restriction.

amen to that!

Pinside ads have all but dried up. Seems the majority of stuff has now gone to FB groups and other local/regional sites.

Sad to and I really enjoyed the ability to banter and toss out possible FS, WTB, trades in these threads.

#1959 7 years ago

I'll continue to push things thru here whenever possible and encourage others to as well. Occasionally we'll get mods butting in but hopefully they'll continue to see the new rules really hamper good discussions like always happened in these local threads. Don't give up, the worst that happens is we take some hand slaps, I can handle that.

#1960 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Don't give up the worst that happens is we take some hand slaps, I can handle that.

Heavily modded Luci with spare playfield - $10k

#1961 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Sometimes, we may not be super serious about selling a game, just putting out feelers. So, we don't put an ad up.

Amen Russell

I am always on the fence when it comes to getting rid of a game, and not super serious. One week I am willing to let it go and the next week I may not be. Sometimes it is easier to put out some feelers and see if there are any possible local trades or deals that can be made. Often times when I am able to make a trade it tends to lessen the blow of letting go of a game.

-Still looking for a HUO GOT PRO before I have to purchase NIB. Anyone?

-Still considering letting go of NGG and Elvis

#1962 7 years ago

Does anyone know of anyone that might be interested in transporting games up and down the Front Range for $$? I don't mean a shipping company. Could it be an interesting little side business for someone in the community? That would sure make it easier to trade games between us. Especially speaking from someone in Colorado Springs. The part of making a deal is the pain of traveling, packing and transporting.

#1963 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still considering letting go of NGG

I'm in the market for one.

Or a FT or WH20 or a restored Space Shuttle

#1964 7 years ago

Looking to sell a Simpsons Pinball Party, and I have a guy interested in PA - but I have to ship it. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to do it? I'd have to palletize it and can just imagine what could happen in transit.

Suggestions?

#1965 7 years ago

I always call Michelle at STI. I've had good luck.

(630) 352-3312

#1966 7 years ago

Or sell locally, that game seems to have plenty of buyers.

#1967 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Does anyone know of anyone that might be interested in transporting games up and down the Front Range for $$? I don't mean a shipping company. Could it be an interesting little side business for someone in the community? That would sure make it easier to trade games between us. Especially speaking from someone in Colorado Springs. The part of making a deal is the pain of traveling, packing and transporting.

I'm always willing to pick up games for people if they need it down south. I actually just did that tonight!

#1968 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

(630) 352-3312

shipped and received a dozen or so games and had a bent leg once. No other issues. Legs on, head down, cushion between head. I blanket and shrink my own, but they will do it as well.

#1969 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

(630) 352-3312

She is not with STI anymore, here is her new contact info:

Hi Everyone, it's been awhile since I posted on this, but wanted to make everyone aware that part of my old company is no longer working with Precision Transportation and is on their own under the name Forum Logistics. They are trying to ride on my years of experience and contacts. I've left and am back at Beltmann, where as many of you remember I was working a few years ago. Unknownst to me, Forum took a copy of my email database and has now started emailing all my contacts suggesting offering coin-op shipping services and offering to provide the 'same great' service I've offered for years.

I just wanted everyone to have my newest info. My cell is 630-344-3093. I'm back at Beltmann with Judy Metallo [email protected]; [email protected]. 800-959-8880, 877-432-2646

Thanks for 15 years of continued business!1
Michelle

#1970 7 years ago

Might be selling my big guns and was wondering what I should be asking for it?

Any price recommendations? It's in pretty good shape little Mylar bubbling and dings in cab new rubber and fresh wax

#1971 7 years ago

Shout out to Wickerman2 for giving me a lead on a really nice Surfer. Took a few weeks to work with the seller but I got it last night and it is gorgeous! It was super dirty but cleaned up real nice and the backglass is perfect. I'd post some pics but apparently we can't put photos in these regional threads, haha what a joke.

#1972 7 years ago

Anyone got a nice Champion Pub or World Cup Soccer they'd be looking to sell?

Or a Congo?

#1973 7 years ago

NGG has sold and a donation has been sent to Pinside. I have decided to pull the trigger on a NIB MMR.

Elvis is still looking to leave the building-valued around $3800 and comes with a cool alternate translight. Trades welcome up or down.
Still looking for a couple of arcades as well-Paperboy, Marble Madness, and a Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

#1974 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Shout out to Wickerman2 for giving me a lead on a really nice Surfer. Took a few weeks to work with the seller but I got it last night and it is gorgeous! It was super dirty but cleaned up real nice and the backglass is perfect.

I'm not that nice...if I didn't have the 4p already I would've grabbed it myself!

#1975 7 years ago

Anyone grab that Congo up in Frisco? I was out of town, so couldn't get up to look. Looked decent and fair price. But they way things are in CL, could be a fake.

#1976 7 years ago

It wasn't decent and the price wasn't fair. The ad IIRC talked about how nice it was, but it was so fadded on all sides it was blue. Almost no green left. He said the same about the play field, but even if that was perfect, no way it's worth $4K. Odds are the play field was about as "perfect" as the sides.

Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone grab that Congo up in Frisco? I was out of town, so couldn't get up to look. Looked decent and fair price. But they way things are in CL, could be a fake.

#1977 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

It wasn't decent and the price wasn't fair. The ad IIRC talked about how nice it was, but it was so fadded on all sides it was blue. Almost no green left. He said the same about the play field, but even if that was perfect, no way it's worth $4K. Odds are the play field was about as "perfect" as the sides

It was dropped to $3500 which seems to be going rate, fade and all unless the play field was completely blown. Nobody sticks their head between the machines to see the sides anyway...

#1978 7 years ago

Looks like a CL war going on over the fake Taxi ad...

#1979 7 years ago

Anybody have a cocktail multicade they are sick of? I'd like to grab a 60 or 412 in 1 in a pac-man style cocktail cabinet and pay $500-700 or so.

#1980 7 years ago

LOL.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

It was dropped to $3500 which seems to be going rate, fade and all unless the play field was completely blown. Nobody sticks their head between the machines to see the sides anyway...

#1981 7 years ago

My brother (in Superior) will likely be listing his nice condition Cue Ball Wizard in the next couple of days on your local Clist.

Before I gave it to him, I stripped the pf and rebuild all mechs, new sleeves, rebuild all drops with new targets where needed and new decals, installed comet 2SMD warm frosted throughout, titan red silicone, etc... The standard full refurb so it would be solid for him.
Full flipper rebuilds also.

Strong and clean playing game. Clean boards and nice DMD. All in all, a nice example of CBW.

I think he will be listing at 1750obo.

PM me if you want his info before he puts it up. Easy load out from 1st floor.

Only reason he is selling is because he has room for 2 pins and I bought a game that he will be storing (and playing) for the next few months till I swing out to grab it.

#1982 7 years ago

I have a Stern speaker set (backbox and woofer) if anyone would like it. The backbox speakers are still fully wired, just disconnected at the Z-clip connector. I just pulled it out of my ST to upgrade to PinFidelity and in the past when I save these things they just sit in a closet forever. So if someone can use it you are welcome to it. I am not really interested in shipping it so you will need to come get it at some point. PM me if interested.

#1983 7 years ago

My bro put up is CBW.

It is OBO so feel free to reach out to him and talk details.

denver.craigslist.org link

#1984 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

My bro put up is CBW.
It is OBO so feel free to reach out to him and talk details.
denver.craigslist.org link

Sold and gone.

#1985 7 years ago

Mystery of the CL Taxi revealed...

#1986 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

haha nice

#1987 7 years ago

I have a RFM/SWEP1 combo I just listed in the Marketplace. Looking for local sale only

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Previously routed RFM, fully working, cabinet has some scuffs and scrapes. I have owned this game a little over 10 years. The SWEP1 playfield is basically brand new in the origina...”
2016-12-15
Longmont, CO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 354 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1988 7 years ago

I will be making a trip to CO at some point in the next couple months.

If someone wants to buy then I am sure I could assist with transport en route to Boulder.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Demolition Man. Recent full tear down (both top and bottom), rebuilt/resleeve mechs, cleaned everything, Titan translucent silicone installed, Comet 2 SMD frosted LEDs instal...”
2016-12-15
Madison, WI
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 2624 times

#1989 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Yeah, the seller emailed me finally a couple of days ago and said all of his responses to his Craigslist ads were going to his junk folder. Still pretty odd, but i guess that stuff happens. Clearly, the seller is not a Pinsider or you would have assumed he would have seen everyone trashing his fake ad in this thread. Kinda funny actually.

Looks like someone is going to get a nice looking Marilyn Taxi for around $1600. Seems like a lot of people have been looking for one. Hope whoever grabs it comes on here and shares details. Really looked like a nice score.

#1990 7 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Looks like someone is going to get a nice looking Marilyn Taxi for around $1600.

He emailed/texted me back--I emailed a while ago just to see if he'd respond. It sounded to me like he was going to do a CL auction due to the responses...

#1991 7 years ago

Anyone look at the Spider man on Craigslist? I'm looking for one

#1992 7 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

Anyone look at the Spider man on Craigslist? I'm looking for one

It looks like a beat routed machine. For the money it is not worth it and you can find a nice HUO for practically the same price. There is currently one listed on Market for $5000 OBO in Texas with the limited Steve Ritchie web rails version. If the seller can work with you on shipping it may be worth looking into shipping one in using NAVL. I would definitely hold out for a HUO at that price. Spiderman is one of my favorite games-good luck!

#1993 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It looks like a beat routed machine. For the money it is not worth it and you can find a nice HUO for practically the same price. There is currently one listed on Market for $5000 OBO in Texas with the limited Steve Ritchie web rails version. If the seller can work with you on shipping it may be worth looking into shipping one in using NAVL. I would definitely hold out for a HUO at that price. Spiderman is one of my favorite games-good luck!

Thanks

#1994 7 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Yeah, the seller emailed me finally a couple of days ago and said all of his responses to his Craigslist ads were going to his junk folder. Still pretty odd, but i guess that stuff happens.

That's actually not odd at all... I cannot for the life of me keep craigslist replies out of my Yahoo Mail spam folder.

#1995 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

That's actually not odd at all... I cannot for the life of me keep craigslist replies out of my Yahoo Mail spam folder.

well... there is your problem

get rid of yahoo old man

#1996 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Yahoo Mail spam folder.

that'll be the least of your worries after someone starts draining your bank account

#1997 7 years ago

I might be in the market for another project machine. Anyone have anything?

#1998 7 years ago

Anyone need a free sheet of glass for a Bally/Williams. It does have some scratches but I hate to throw it out.

I also have a Midway Bartop Multicade with 12 games in mint condition that I am not using. It would be a good Christmas present for someone. I am asking $175 and it comes with a stand I made to bring it up to full size level without having to put it on a tabletop.

#1999 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

well... there is your problem
get rid of yahoo old man

And communicate with strangers in my real email accounts? I don't think so.

#2000 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

And communicate with strangers in my real email accounts? I don't think so.

gmail.

There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.