5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,259 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Baiter
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 86.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from Mattman55:

Willing to trade a WH20 in great condition for something on my wishlist!!

You just got this not too long ago? Sick of it already?

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from Mattman55:

Willing to trade a WH20 in great condition for something on my wishlist!!

maxresdefault.jpg
#153 5 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Throwing this up there again:
While not in Colorado - I'm about 6 hours from Denver and willing to meet part way if needed.
I'm selling my HUO POTC - full playfield LEDs, cannon mod, alternate pirate slingshot plastics, and a Back Alley Creations speaker panel. Playfield is beautiful as is the cabinet inside and out. PM if interested and I can send additional pictures and any additional info needed. Will prep for shipping through NAVL, etc. Asking $4500

I sold this pin to Walt awhile back. You'd be hard pressed to find a POTC as nice as this one. Walt's a great guy to deal with, too.

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I sold this pin to Walt awhile back. You'd be hard pressed to find a POTC as nice as this one. Walt's a great guy to deal with, too.

Thanks Jimmy - appreciate the kind words. POTC is a great game - just need to make some room for other incoming games.

#155 5 years ago

Time Machine sold.

EMs available:

Gottlieb Central Park. $1200
- near CQ, beautiful playfield, great back glass, working monkey.

Gottlieb New York $1500
- CQ, extremely clean, almost looks like it just game out of the box. Only 300 were made in honor of Roger Sharpe saving pinball in NY. 2 person AAB version of Pioneer/Spirit of 76. Includes extras.

Gottlieb Universe. $1100
- great condition, original cabinet paint almost perfect. Back glass animation. Great wood rail.

United Major League (unique baseball theme, complete, needs work). $300

Gottlieb Cinderella $300
- average/above average. Back glass fair/poor, will need repro (available)

Will consider reasonable offers.

#156 5 years ago

Bought a nice Pinball Magic today from Kevin at Lyons Classic Pinball. Thanks Kevin for for a wonderful game and for telling me a lot about the game and including a plastics kit!

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Bought a nice Pinball Magic today from Kevin at Lyons Classic Pinball. Thanks Kevin for for a wonderful game and for telling me a lot about the game and including a plastics kit!

Guy from Peak Pinball told me about Kevin. Sounds like a good place! I'm from Nebraska but my next rip to Colorado will be to there instead of 1UP.

#158 5 years ago

I'm going to be a little low on games soon it seems, too many going out and not much coming in lately.

Anyone have any of the following games they might want to sell/trade:
Wheel of Fortune
Sopranos
Batman Forever
World Cup Soccer
Elvis
GoldenEye

I don't have much else to trade/sell right now unfortunately, would part with my Flintstones and The Shadow(this is likely spoken for already though)

#159 5 years ago

I'm looking to buy a WOZLE in the $7k range, HUO or lightly routed.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You just got this not too long ago? Sick of it already?

Nooo not sick of it at all! I was just gauging interest and would have to be a highly desired machine of mine to let it go!

Lee, don't worry I don't see it leaving my possession anytime soon!

#161 5 years ago

Probably heading to fort Collins / Denver this weekend bringing cash. What's for sale in the 2-3k range?
Looking for:
Black rose
South park
Black hole
Flash Gordon
Bride of Pinbot
Transformers pro
Xenon
T2

#162 5 years ago

Just posting this again:

Anyone have a HUO LOTR for sale? If so please PM. Thanks.

#163 5 years ago

Anyone here end up with the pin and bowler from Arvada on yesterdays CL?

I was curious as to what condition they were in and how much they went for.

#164 5 years ago

was $200 (Strike Zone was the pin name). The puck bowler was the same price. I saw pics but not very good pics and I have no idea as to whether they worked, had bad wear, etc.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from GamesGuy5280:

Anyone here end up with the pin and bowler from Arvada on yesterdays CL?

Looks like somebody purchased them (prob at the ~$200/ea price the person was asking) and has posted them for sale on CL today.

#166 5 years ago

Anyone possibly want a super nice Flintstones around Colorado or elsewhere? I have the alternate translite(funny if you have never seen it) and have the original translite to include as well and have the cartoon playfield decal which in my opinion looks 10x better! Also it has a rare/custom speaker panel that I guess you don't see very often(so I've been told) All quality LEDs as well. I am willing to get it out the door for $2,300 which is a steal I think, definitely less than I paid. I don't have any detailed pictures, just this one of my pinball wall but let me know if someone is interested and I'll get more and/or answer questions.

1526191_.jpg

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Looks like somebody purchased them (prob at the ~$200/ea price the person was asking) and has posted them for sale on CL today.

I would like a bowler myself, but I think I would like the full size.

Thanks!

#168 5 years ago

Still looking for an LOTR haven't found the right one yet. Cash at the ready!

#169 5 years ago

No takers or good trades for my Big Game? Bummer!

#170 5 years ago

Looking for a Mousin' Around or a Bride of Pinbot - let me know if you've got one you'd sell.

I've also got a Williams Triple Action project machine free to any pinsider that wants it. Bit of a drive, but road trips are fun, right?

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Looking for a Mousin' Around or a Bride of Pinbot - let me know if you've got one you'd sell.
I've also got a Williams Triple Action project machine free to any pinsider that wants it. Bit of a drive, but road trips are fun, right?

You really need to buy my PoTC.....its calling your name!

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone possibly want a super nice Flintstones around Colorado or elsewhere? I have the alternate translite(funny if you have never seen it) and have the original translite to include as well and have the cartoon playfield decal which in my opinion looks 10x better! Also it has a rare/custom speaker panel that I guess you don't see very often(so I've been told) All quality LEDs as well. I am willing to get it out the door for $2,300 which is a steal I think, definitely less than I paid. I don't have any detailed pictures, just this one of my pinball wall but let me know if someone is interested and I'll get more and/or answer questions.

1526191_.jpg 107 KB

thats a pretty cool IJ topper !

#173 5 years ago

Still looking for some games. Cash in hand!!
LOTR
BOP
Black Rose
Transformers
South Park

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Still looking for some games. Cash in hand!!
LOTR
BOP
Black Rose
Transformers
South Park

Looks like there's a Black Rose for sale on CL

#175 5 years ago

Anyone want to sell a Demo Man?

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone want to sell a Demo Man?

Ballsofsteel up in Laramie has a real nice one he'd probably sell.

#177 5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I found him and I'm following up.

Quoted from Allibaster:

#178 5 years ago

Hello gang - I'm looking to buy a WH20 in or near Colorado. I'm willing to make more than fair offer for the right one.

#179 5 years ago

Thanks for the lead, but his DM is not for sale.

Quoted from Allibaster:

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Ah, sorry about that. He offered to sell it to me a couple months ago, but we were both a little inebriated.

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I've tried to get it from him before, same with his Dirty Harry. He never budges.

There was a guy in NE I was talking to that had a really nice one, just couldn't work out a deal, can't remember his name now, might still be available. I'll try and find messages when I have a little more time.

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

There was a guy in NE I was talking to that had a really nice one, just couldn't work out a deal, can't remember his name now

Actually it was Kansas not NE

#183 5 years ago

Kansas is a little far for me to drive. With such a low dollar game, I'm not really looking to ship either. I've been looking for about 3 years, sick of waiting.

Quoted from bemmett:

Actually it was Kansas not NE

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Kansas is a little far for me to drive. With such a low dollar game, I'm not really looking to ship either. I've been looking for about 3 years, sick of waiting.

I saw a DM on Universal Pinball's website

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think he was willing to drive is why I mentioned it, I for some reason can't find his name, maybe we e-mailed and I deleted it

#186 5 years ago

If you find it let me know. Thanks for the effort.

Quoted from bemmett:

I think he was willing to drive is why I mentioned it, I for some reason can't find his name, maybe we e-mailed and I deleted it

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Thanks. I'm pretty sure their website is out of date, and their games are 40% higher than they should be but I'll give them a call.

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

#187 5 years ago

Ok, good to know

#188 5 years ago

If someone wants you to call them because they won't list a price, It's not usually because it's too cheap

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Ok, good to know

#189 5 years ago

Just a bump for the weekend to see if anyone is selling a pin they have listed here yet?

#190 5 years ago

As an off topic anyone in CO selling slot machines? Mild interest in some of the old ones but more interested in a finding a cool slot/video one. Some of those newer ones in Vegas are so cool but you never see them available publicly. I would love one of those Lord Of The Rings or Hangover slots, so many cool ones.

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Just a bump for the weekend to see if anyone is selling a pin they have listed here yet?

Drive on up and take my Flintstones, $2,100 out the door this weekend.

#192 5 years ago

Only 1 person has come to look at the Big Game so I'm posting a video on youtube for anyone interested. Cheers! -Brian

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Only 1 person has come to look at the Big Game so I'm posting a video on youtube for anyone interested. Cheers! -Brian
» YouTube video

Wish you were closer. That Big Game looks fantastic.
-mof

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Would you be able to transport and help set that up to a house in Littleton(kind of by Southwest Plaza). My Dad has interest in the hobby and likes the older games, just got his first one a few months back, maybe I can talk him into another. I think this is one he might like, no promises but I can ask.

#195 5 years ago

Is your pin list out of date or do you really own a WOZ LE... again?

Quoted from bemmett:

Would you be able to transport and help set that up to a house in Littleton(kind of by Southwest Plaza). My Dad has interest in the hobby and likes the older games, just got his first one a few months back, maybe I can talk him into another. I think this is one he might like, no promises but I can ask.

#196 5 years ago

If anyone is interested in a nice player condition, 100% working STTNG I am going to put mine up on Craigslist later this weekend. I paid $4K a couple years ago and would like to get that back. Would possibly consider a trade for a nice XMEN pro or LE.

#197 5 years ago

I need a Western Themed Pinball for a Charity Auction this Spring.
Any cheap working EM's or SS pins out there? I see the "Flip Flop" in Canyon City, but $800 is too much for my blood.

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Is your pin list out of date or do you really own a WOZ LE... again?

I do for my friends warranty purposes.

#199 5 years ago

Ha! I was gunna say. I might have "borrowed" it from you the original, rightful, current and forever "owner" of the game.

Quoted from bemmett:

I do for my friends warranty purposes.

#200 5 years ago

Does anyone have a 1970's Gottlieb EM they want to sell?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Electronics
TheDudeMods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,599.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
$ 100.00
$ 199.99
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 199.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 38.35
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
There are 4259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside