5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,180 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by OilGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 84.
#1902 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

denver.craigslist.org link
$500 Gladiators...grab it!

Someone is already in on it. I'm back up I guess...

#1903 3 years ago

Can anyone recommend a place in the Denver area that powder coats pinball trim? Thx

#1904 3 years ago

Powder Coating Specialties in Golden. They did the habitrails in a JD and all of the metal on a Demo Man in a nice blue for me for around $175 if I remember. Pretty speedy and was happy with the results.

#1905 3 years ago

I know its not a pin, but I'm on the hunt for a 3 player Super Offroad and a Super Chexx if anyone has any leads.

#1906 3 years ago

FYI, the AFM for sale in Colorado Springs is not mine. I sold it a while back. He's using the pics that I had taken of the game when I sold it. Ironically, I also used an old picture when I posted my games, and AFM is still in that picture.

#1907 3 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Looking for a local twilight zone in nice condition. PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks!

There are two for sale on the Denver Craigslist.

#1908 3 years ago

yeah, thanks! My buddy is in the process of buying the heavily modded one in Thornton. Seems like the price on that game is climbing but it's a great one to have! He is stoked and it's his first - bet he gets another before christmas... he has no idea how deep this hole goes.

#1909 3 years ago

Hey all,

So while I love this hobby, I just haven't had the same level of interest lately. So what that means.... Everything is for sale. I am not going to list prices, but will sell for what I deem to be fair.

[edited]

#1910 3 years ago
Quoted from am3477:

Hey all,
So while I love this hobby, I just haven't had the same level of interest lately. So what that means.... Everything is for sale. I am not going to list prices, but will sell for what I deem to be fair. Direct message me if you have genuine interest. Depending on what people want, and/or have interest in, I may keep one. Just haven't decided which. What I have:
Big Hurt
Iron Man Vault Edition (HUO original owner)
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Wizard of Oz Emerald City (HUO original owner)

just as a heads up, new pinside rules require you to list prices for any game valued over 2500 (I think that is the cutoff) and put them in the maketplace.

#1911 3 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm going to be selling my Evel Knievel pinball machine. I must admit, I got a killer deal on the machine. Unfortunately I need fair market value for it because of my current situation. Earlier this year I sold my Iron Man thinking I was going to pick up KISS from a fellow pinsider. Then my taxes came in and I got hit pretty hard. There went my IM/pinball funds... So basically I'm desperate for some extra cash to get something new in my depleted collection.

It was pretty dirty when I got it. I basically took everything off and cleaned it, replaced all the rubbers. There's still a few bulbs I need to replace...(lazy). And one display (player4) is out. So what do you guys think "fair market value" is on this one? Check out my game room. Thanks.

#1912 3 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Hey guys,
I'm going to be selling my Evel Knievel pinball machine. I must admit, I got a killer deal on the machine. Unfortunately I need fair market value for it because of my current situation. Earlier this year I sold my Iron Man thinking I was going to pick up KISS from a fellow pinsider. Then my taxes came in and I got hit pretty hard. There went my IM/pinball funds... So basically I'm desperate for some extra cash to get something new in my depleted collection.
It was pretty dirty when I got it. I basically took everything off and cleaned it, replaced all the rubbers. There's still a few bulbs I need to replace...(lazy). And one display (player4) is out. So what do you guys think "fair market value" is on this one? Check out my game room. Thanks.

need photos of BG and boards to properly assess.

decent pf but pretty bad ball swirls.

#1913 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

need photos of BG and boards to properly assess.
decent pf but pretty bad ball swirls.

added some of the boards and underside of playfield.

#1914 3 years ago

I am seriously considering trading my Devil's Dare machine. I still like playing it, but the lure of other machines keeps me going. It is in nice condition and fully working. PM me what you have if you are interested in trading.

Archived after 55 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “Great game in fully working condition. Prefer to trade so I can keep my game room full. Let me know what you have.”
2016-12-19
Cañon City, CO
Trade

#1917 3 years ago

Does anyone have a two level playfield game for sale?

#1918 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Does anyone have a two level playfield game for sale?

My Black Knight LE is for sale...

#1919 3 years ago

Guys - Would anyone consider selling me their Fish Tales?

Been on the lookout for a while. Let me know. Looking for any condition. Would consider trading my excellent condition JM. Thanks,

#1920 3 years ago

Anyone got a cool trade for Star Trek pro?

#1921 3 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Guys - Would anyone consider selling me their Fish Tales?
Been on the lookout for a while. Let me know. Looking for any condition. Would consider trading my excellent condition JM. Thanks,

I missed out on quite a few over the past few years, they go quick - finally won on ebay of all places.

There is one for sale in the Springs on Mr. Pinball:

Fishtales, 1992 Williams: $3890.00
Considered one of the best family games. This one is in unusually good condition. Beautiful playfield and cabinet; no dings at all along the bottom front. All our games are completely torn down to the wood and rebuilt. All rings are replaced, all mechanics are checked and parts that should be replaced are. Game will play like new and look as nice as possible. We even replace the glass if the previous one had scratches. For Denver/Colorado Springs/Pueblo area clients delivery, set up and orientation are included, and the warranty is in home. For out of area clients parts will be sent if needed during the warranty period, but we typically have no service issues as we spend a great deal of time refurbishing our games. We have a full exchange program in the event you are unhappy with any of our games. In business for over 36 years. We can arrange shipping as a courtesy for out of area clients; buyer responsible for shipping charges. For the holidays, we can hold any game until you need it delivered/shipped. Credit cards accepted. Call anytime.
John Ridgway, Phone: (719) 640-6707
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919

Posted: 22 October 2016

#1922 3 years ago

Seems like this thread has a really gone quiet lately. Is it the new posting policy?

#1923 3 years ago

Yes

#1924 3 years ago

That's a shame. I used to think this thread really promoted the CO pinball community. I guess it's mostly moving to the Facebook group.

#1925 3 years ago

I would prefer to sell my games to a pinsider but it's not worth the added cost. Most games I've posted here haven't sold here but through craigslist. Turns out most my Craigslist adds were pinsiders.

#1926 3 years ago

Isn't is only $10 more? That seems insignificant compared to the cost of a typical pin. Especially for a captive audience of CO pinheads. I just wish it was more of an honor system thing. "Where'd you see my game for sale? Saw it mentioned on the thread? OK, I should kick them a few bucks." After all, it's an honor system as it is anyway.

#1927 3 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

I would prefer to sell my games to a pinsider but it's not worth the added cost. Most games I've posted here haven't sold here but through craigslist. Turns out most my Craigslist adds were pinsiders.

Sell me your Fish Tales here and I will cover the cost of the ad to Pinside.

It is a shame though, how this thread has gone quiet.

#1928 3 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

My personal preference is to buy and sell in person, which gives Craigslist an edge due to its broader local audience than Pinside. If you are looking for top $ for a particularly rare/high end game, then shipping to/from Pinsiders is the way to go. The middle ground is more grey... Pinside's value over Craigslist is buyer/seller ratings, but it lacks distance radius integration particularly with Wishlist notifications. Ultimately a $5-10 listing on Pinside for sellers is a more than reasonable way to help filter out the cruft you get from Craigslist.

However, I have a really interesting flipperless game I've been trying to sell for charity but have had an amazingly difficult time finding a local buyer on Pinside or Craigslist at any price, so paying for an ad on Pinside as a significant portion of the sales price doesn't sound all that attractive either.

#1929 3 years ago

Sometimes, it's quicker, easier, and almost as good to just donate it and take the write-off.

Quoted from Baiter:

I have a really interesting flipperless game I've been trying to sell for charity

#1930 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Sometimes, it's quicker, easier, and almost as good to just donate it and take the write-off.

Yes... except as I said the bike was a charity donation, and I'm trying to turn it into some paltry amount of money for the charity, which is ultimately not much more than a pinball raffle ticket costs, except in this case you are guaranteed to win a game.

#1931 3 years ago

Anyone have a Ghostbusters or AC/DC for sale? Let me know.

Added over 3 years ago: I'd also be interested in a Tron Pro and TWD Pro.

#1932 3 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

My personal preference is to buy and sell in person, which gives Craigslist an edge due to its broader local audience than Pinside. If you are looking for top $ for a particularly rare/high end game, then shipping to/from Pinsiders is the way to go. The middle ground is more grey... Pinside's value over Craigslist is buyer/seller ratings, but it lacks distance radius integration particularly with Wishlist notifications. Ultimately a $5-10 listing on Pinside for sellers is a more than reasonable way to help filter out the cruft you get from Craigslist.
However, I have a really interesting flipperless game I've been trying to sell for charity but have had an amazingly difficult time finding a local buyer on Pinside or Craigslist at any price, so paying for an ad on Pinside as a significant portion of the sales price doesn't sound all that attractive either.

Craigslist can be good. That said, there is so much fluff and machines that are ridiculously overpriced. This may be a function of the the ebay dreamers. When I have interacted with Pinside individuals, with one very painful exception, it has generally been extremely positive and resulted in a sale to me on my part.

#1933 3 years ago

I've got a nice addams family with a NOS clear coated playfield for sale. Has colordmd all LED. Pinside price $6300.00.
Also have a fully shopped black rose asking $2450.00.

#1934 3 years ago

Hey Sijcolo,

Saw your TAF on craigslist. She sure is purdy. GLWS

#1935 3 years ago

Before I put this on CL, anyone interested in a trade? SS pins or Arcades? Maybe even a project SS. PM me if interested or need more photos. It's a great example of the Home Version Bally Captain Fantastic. 100% working, no cracked plastics, PF is prob the best you could find. BG is a 10. I just waxed it and replaced some of the rubbers. (ran out!)
Here's my repair log
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-version-pinball-machines

Oh yeah- HUO hahaha!

#1936 3 years ago

Let me know if anyone interested in trading their GOT Pro (+ cash) for my GOT LE.

#1937 3 years ago

Why do people post fake ads on Craigslist? Are they trying to set a price on a game they want? Annoying!

#1938 3 years ago

anyone have any working EM's around $500? My parents would like something and not looking to break the bank on something thats not gonna get played a ton. Could be flexible on price on title/condition.

#1939 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

something thats not gonna get played a ton

That might create problems...mine don't like if they aren't played a fair amount. They are the opposite of SS games in that respect. The more you play them, the better they play--the switches all stay nice and responsive.

#1940 3 years ago

I would venture to guess it will get played 2 or 3 nights outta the week on average after the newness dies down. They have a room with a pool table and what not in it that it would go in.

I come from a pretty competitive family (dads a college basketball coach) and the back and forth for high scores and beating each other is in my parents blood hah

#1941 3 years ago

Going to put my flash and gorgar up for trade, and possibly paragon.

#1942 3 years ago

Anyone know anything about this?

denver.craigslist.org link

EDIT:

Here's the reply I got, he won't provide a list of games:

MONTANA Pinball Machines 20+ 300 each

First come First Served Storage Unit Friday morning. I need Space for Half Semi with Ball Bowlers which left Montana on Friday. My Truck broke down only reason I'm still in Montana. NO LIST. If interested show up with CASH. 9:00 am

Will NOT save or HOLD any Games for anyone.
WE NEED SPACE have 6 STORAGE UNITS OF GAMES For Sale
Sold as Found

November 25th.
09:00 am

Public Storage
11550 Huron St
Northglenn CO 80234-3044

#1943 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone know anything about this?

99% sure those are Wolfman's leftovers from Montana or where ever it was...most had incorrectly repainted cabs etc. $100 games really.

#1945 3 years ago

Alright, who's the jerk off with the fake Taxi ad on Craigslist? It's clearly someone who knows pinball. The description and price almost makes it seem real. Why do people do this? It must be some kind of email collection scam.

#1946 3 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Alright, who's the jerk off with the fake Taxi ad on Craigslist? It's clearly someone who knows pinball. The description and price almost makes it seem real. Why do people do this? It must be some kind of email collection scam.

Why is it fake?

#1947 3 years ago

No idea about the Taxi ad, but it has the hallmarks of being real. Why do you think it's a fake?

#1948 3 years ago

1. they don't reply to emails

2. A Marilyn taxi with a nice play field wouldn't last 2 weeks in Denver at that price. I think it's been up longer than that.

**Edit** I checked, I emailed them on the 12th, no reply. Took it down then reposted it again. I can only guess it is some kind of an email collection scam. Or maybe someone is about to buy a Taxi and they are using their own ad to leverage a better price, maybe? Who knows.

#1949 3 years ago

The people trying to sell the same overpriced game for 6+ months are just as bad. If you aren't interested in realistically selling your stuff, why bother posting it for sale to begin with?

Quoted from Elicash:

2. A Marilyn taxi with a nice play field wouldn't last 2 weeks in Denver at that price. I think it's been up longer than that.

#1950 3 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

**Edit** I checked, I emailed them on the 12th, no reply. Took it down then reposted it again. I can only guess it is some kind of an email collection scam. Or maybe someone is about to buy a Taxi and they are using their own ad to leverage a better price, maybe? Who knows.

This is the one I complained about earlier.

Won't answer emails...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 5,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Stuff
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside