IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 150.
#1801 7 years ago

also >> how many of you are going to Dory?

#1802 7 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I just decided to sell my nice Safe Cracker and would give a Pinside a break on the price. Got to make room for my Smaug TH coming soon!

Where'd your game come from? I sold mine to someone out there back in '99, and miss the hell out of it. Always wondered where it went off to.

#1803 7 years ago

dup..

#1804 7 years ago

I'm not selling my Radical, but maybe you have something interesting enough for me to trade it?

Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone thinking of selling anything? Radical

#1805 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I'm not selling my Radical, but maybe you have something interesting enough for me to trade it?

send me your wishlist and we can discuss.

#1806 7 years ago

I don't really have one, just seeing if you have something that might interest me. I'm not looking for anything in particular right now.

Quoted from Whysnow:

send me your wishlist and we can discuss.

#1807 7 years ago

that makes it tough I guess.

My colelction is public and up to date. Probably not a whole lot I am looking to part with but feel free to PM.

#1808 7 years ago

Hey guys, I am looking at buying a WOZ RR from a distributor and have only bought from JJ (GEX) who does not carry JJP. Could anyone direct me to a good distributor who makes shipping to Colorado easy and who may have the best pricing? Thanks.

#1809 7 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I am looking at buying a WOZ RR from a distributor

Is that you selling the IM and RBION to fund this?

#1810 7 years ago

Pretty much, and making room...

#1811 7 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

making room...

need some of that myself

#1812 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

need some of that myself

what are you selling

#1813 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how many of you are going to Dory?

Me! Just posted the official event post last night: https://www.facebook.com/events/1755540688043808/

Would love to see everyone there - last year we had over 50 people. It's worth coming even if you aren't into playing tournaments.

#1814 7 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

ey guys, I am looking at buying a WOZ RR from a distributor and have only bought from JJ (GEX) who does not carry JJP. Could anyone direct me to a good distributor who makes shipping to Colorado easy and who may have the best pricing? Thanks.

Give Kurt at Hemisheres Amusements 630-792-8910 a call. I bought my game through him and he not only got me a phenomenal deal, but plenty of support after the sale. Great guy to buy from.

#1815 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Where'd your game come from? I sold mine to someone out there back in '99, and miss the hell out of it. Always wondered where it went off to.

Bought it in March or April from Chris in Denver. Hate to sell it but TH is coming and I can only fit 4 pins in my house.

#1816 7 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Give Kurt at Hemisheres Amusements 630-792-8910 a call. I bought my game through him and he not only got me a phenomenal deal, but plenty of support after the sale. Great guy to buy from.

I bought a used game from him as well. Easy to deal with and freight prices weren't bad.

#1817 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

need some of that myself

You're in luck I can take that Congo off your hands!

Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I am looking at buying a WOZ RR from a distributor and have only bought from JJ (GEX) who does not carry JJP. Could anyone direct me to a good distributor who makes shipping to Colorado easy and who may have the best pricing? Thanks.

Top notch guy!

Joe Newhart
[email protected]
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

#1818 7 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Me! Just posted the official event post last night: https://www.facebook.com/events/1755540688043808/
Would love to see everyone there - last year we had over 50 people. It's worth coming even if you aren't into playing tournaments.

awesome! Can you provide details for a first timer on what to bring to be prepared?

We have 2 cabins and are bringing 2 games. Rob and Taro will be in 1 cabin. My wife, I, and our 3 girls in the other one.
Plan was basically to show up with the pins on Friday morning, bring booze and party favors.

What other things do we need to bring logistically? Are there tarps for blocking in games to keep them safe? extension cords?

We are traveling from quite the distance and the ride is packed so we will need to be effecient but want to have what we need.

I also hope all you crazy CO folks make it a point to go to Dory! If I can drive 15 hours for it, you can drive a coule to hang out and have fun!

#1819 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

need some of that myself

so true. same here.

#1820 7 years ago
Quoted from rad:

so true. same here.

I keep saying I can help you guys with that problem

Just pm me what you want to possibly sell... I have room for 1 to bring home when I am out there. Heck, if I get it early enough in my trip, I will take it to Dory for another game.

#1821 7 years ago

I've got 7 Sheets of Standard and 2 Sheets of Widebody glass I'd like to sell. I upgraded all my machines to PDI.
Some of the glass is like new and some has scratches, Ideally i'd like 1 person to buy it all. PM me if interested and make an offer. Thx

#1822 7 years ago

I'm seeking a Skeeball machine if anyone is holding.

Thanks

#1823 7 years ago

I have my Big Lewboski tweaked and dialed in. Now its time for real world testing.

Party at my house tomorrow night Wednesday, 08/24/16. - 6 to 10:30-ish.

Yes, you can bring a guest but no Nihilist or rug pissers.

Hope to meet some new people and I'm a lot nicer than some on Pinside believe. - Contact me privately for details.

Kim

#1824 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have my Big Lewboski tweaked and dialed in. Now its time for real world testing.
Hope to meet some new people and I'm a lot nicer than some on Pinside believe. - Contact me privately for details.
Kim

you are 1 week too early Kim~

Have fun! Wish I could be there!

#1825 7 years ago

Damn too bad(not really)I'm still in Hawaii. I want to play TBL so bad. so your throwing another party next month rite?

#1826 7 years ago

Kim...I wish I lived in Colorado

#1827 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What other things do we need to bring logistically? Are there tarps for blocking in games to keep them safe? extension cords?
We are traveling from quite the distance and the ride is packed so we will need to be effecient but want to have what we need.

I've been twice, brought a pin each time, and only had a campsite each time (and thus had to bring a tent and sleeping bag).

An extension cord for each game is good to have...they seem to be almost always needed. Tarps, also somewhat required. If the weather is not great, you'll need them. If the weather is great, you'll also need them to block out glare from the sun. Just a cheap tarp or two that you could staple to a wood cabin.

Other than that, I bring: sunscreen, sunglasses, clothes for warm weather (could be 70s and hot sun during the day) and cold weather (it will be 30's or 40's at night at 9000 feet), a container for drinking water out of (there are spigots), and food. I haven't slept in a cabin so I'm not sure what the bedding situation is - I'm guessing it's BYO?

But, I'm pretty low maintenance, so maybe you'd get a different opinion from someone else. There is one of those campground type convenience stores on-site, so you can get general camping stuff & snacks from there if needed. Although I wouldn't count on extension cords or tarps

#1828 7 years ago

Anyone have a nice Junkyard for sale or trade?

#1829 7 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I've been twice, brought a pin each time, and only had a campsite each time (and thus had to bring a tent and sleeping bag).
An extension cord for each game is good to have...they seem to be almost always needed. Tarps, also somewhat required. If the weather is not great, you'll need them. If the weather is great, you'll also need them to block out glare from the sun. Just a cheap tarp or two that you could staple to a wood cabin.
Other than that, I bring: sunscreen, sunglasses, clothes for warm weather (could be 70s and hot sun during the day) and cold weather (it will be 30's or 40's at night at 9000 feet), a container for drinking water out of (there are spigots), and food. I haven't slept in a cabin so I'm not sure what the bedding situation is - I'm guessing it's BYO?
But, I'm pretty low maintenance, so maybe you'd get a different opinion from someone else. There is one of those campground type convenience stores on-site, so you can get general camping stuff & snacks from there if needed. Although I wouldn't count on extension cords or tarps

thanks

1. How big of a tarp?
2. How long of an extension cord?

We are pretty low maintenance also. Just want to make sure the pins are prepared and protected.

#1830 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kim

Wish I could make it Kim. Damn you Wednesday party animals!

#1831 7 years ago

Just a heads up for the Northern Colorado crowd, Pinball Jones in Fort Collins will be starting their Fall League on September 7th
Runs for 10 weeks with a tournament on the 11th week
Registered on IFPA for WPPR points

League is on Wednesday nights, starts at 7pm

$1 off your drinks when you are in league

#1832 7 years ago

Just booked our campsite for Dory. There are still two RV sites and two tent sites available online!

#1833 7 years ago

any good bourbon fans going to Dory?

Maybe we can all bring some good stuff (i.e. limited release and rare bottles) to share.

Let me know and I could bring some pappy or OFBB or ?; as I think I have a spare lying around.

#1834 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kim

Thanks for hosting Kim - it was truly awesome getting to play Lebowski (as well as some of your other beautiful games), and always fun to meet a bunch of friendly pinball folks. I've got a feeling Lebowski will prove to be a keeper, it plays very well and the theme integration is fantastic! Thanks again for a great evening.

#1835 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Thanks for hosting Kim - it was truly awesome getting to play Lebowski (as well as some of your other beautiful games), and always fun to meet a bunch of friendly pinball folks. I've got a feeling Lebowski will prove to be a keeper, it plays very well and the theme integration is fantastic! Thanks again for a great evening.

I'll second that. Kim, thank you for your generous hospitality. My wife and I really appreciated the chance to meet you and the other local pinheads that were there, and your TBL played flawlessly. -Bill

#1836 7 years ago

I'm interested in finding a TSPP in excellent condition Anyone looking to sell? Trade?

#1837 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'm interested in finding a TSPP in excellent condition Anyone looking to sell? Trade?

If you don't mind the drive I have a HUO one I might need to unload. $4300, I'm in NW iowa.

#1838 7 years ago

A 12 hour drive isn't exactly local...

Quoted from lordloss:

If you don't mind the drive I have a HUO one I might need to unload. $4300, I'm in NW iowa.

#1839 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

A 12 hour drive isn't exactly local...

Nobody said it was local?

#1840 7 years ago

It's a Colorado FS/FT thread, not an Iowa FS/FT thread.

#1841 7 years ago

I would suggest we go easy on Lordloss. I've road tripped further than Iowa for deals and I've also met people at a half way point.

#1842 7 years ago

too bad it was not arranged earlier as I would have been happy to haul it to Denver. Unfortunately i am now full on the trip out.

#1843 7 years ago

Anyone have a Whirlwind or Goldeneye for sale or trade? Could trade my Jurassic Park +/-

#1844 7 years ago

one week away from being out there. Any CO folks have anything for sale or thinking about selling?

I have room to fit 1 more on the way home. I like all sorts of stuff.

#1845 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

You don't happen to have an Indiana Jones to trade, do you?

#1846 7 years ago

Excellent+ condition Monster Bash down here in Parker, CO for Sale/Trade. $9000.00 or what do you have to trade? Have Truck will travel.

#1847 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

one week away from being out there. Any CO folks have anything for sale or thinking about selling?
I have room to fit 1 more on the way home. I like all sorts of stuff.

You Better stop by and say HI!

JJ

#1848 7 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

You Better stop by and say HI!
JJ

remind me, when are you open/around?

#1849 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

8-5 M-F and 10-4 on Saturdays. Closed this Sat and Monday for Holiday.

LMK when you think you will be in and I will try and make sure I'm here

#1850 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Make JJ set up the BBQ. He spoils us locals.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/37?hl=richandkellie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.