5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,287 posts
  • 280 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by manadams
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4287 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 86.
#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Hope it doesn't kill these kind of threads,
Anyone interested in starting a Facebook group or something similar? I know we have a colorado group for tournament info and what not already

just another nail in the coffin

LMK if you guys get another spot going.

#1752 3 years ago

Why would it? Anyone selling something local can just list it in the marketplace, choose not to create a forum topic, then post all the details here...

It's an extra step, but if I were selling something locally I'd still do it.

Hope it doesn't kill these kind of threads,

#1753 3 years ago

This sounds like it is meant to deter people from saying "I'll be looking for some top tier games in the spring, PM me"...like AFM, wh20

#1755 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This sounds like it is meant to deter people from saying "I'll be looking for some top tier games in the spring, PM me"...like AFM, wh20

I think you'd still be allowed to make your hypothetical post. And in fact you could still just say "I'm looking for an AFM in driving distance of Denver, PM me." But you're no longer allowed to sell your AFM through a post in a region sell/trade thread without going through the marketplace. Instead you have to create a formal marketplace ad and then post a link to your ad in this thread (and pay the fee if it sells). Sounds like there's allowance for games that objectively aren't shipping candidates, I assume that'll be at mods' discretion.

If someone does create a CO Pinball B/S/T page on Facebook please post the details here! Would be a great resource.

#1756 3 years ago

No FS/FT info but I might be receiving and opening a new GBLE and Big Lebowski pinball within a week of each other!
HAPPY WEEK FOR ME!!! All the locals, I'll let you know so you can come check them out if you want.

#1757 3 years ago

The fees don't sound so bad to me. I pay 9%-10% on ebay and another 3%-6% through pay pal to sell there. So far all of the games I have bought and sold are under the $3000 level, so I guess it doesn't even really affect me. I appreciate this community and hope that people continue to post here.

#1758 3 years ago

I'm coming up to Denver this weekend and I'm looking for a nice Star Trek the Next Generation (STTNG). I can spend around 4K plus or minus depending on condition. I'd prefer something nice and ready to go. I know there is currently one on Craigslist but the seller is out of town this weekend.

#1759 3 years ago

Let me know when you come through, maybe we can meet up for lunch or something

#1760 3 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

I'm looking for a nice Star Trek the Next Generation (STTNG).

Well, just confirmed with my wife that our STTNG is not for sale. But if you'd like to come and see the Nicest Batman:Forever in Colorado, PM me. It's a fun $sub-3k game for sure.

#1761 3 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Well, just confirmed with my wife that our STTNG is not for sale. But if you'd like to come and see the Nicest Batman:Forever in Colorado, PM me. It's a fun $sub-3k game for sure.

Awesome! PM on its way.

#1762 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Williams Defender pinball and other Early 80s games. PM me if you might be interested in selling

#1763 3 years ago

I have a full plastic set and a perfect backglass for a Bally Future Spa if anyone is interested.

#1764 3 years ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) “Not that it matters, but I need a new (used) car. Priced for no hassle sale. SOLD for 8000. Willing to ship if buyer arranges. Game is one of the last 20 built in the production r...”
2016-08-06
Madison, WI

Coming to CO in a month and could likely assist with transport.

#1765 3 years ago

Just an update on my FS post from last weekend, both games are spoken for. I got to meet a local Pinsider today which was cool too.

With the new rules, I guess from now on we'll have to embed a cross-link in this thread to our general marketplace ad. That's fine but I could see a lot of folks getting ticked when a seller who lists a pin FS in the Marketplace politely declines a potential offer due to the person contacting them not being local.

I did just go ahead and donate something to Pinside too, which was a first for me. Up until now I'd always followed the pay it back philosophy by contributing to the content on the site, making it a desirable spot on the web for folks to come to share news and information, and get help with problems. Well, a little cashola for the webmaster ain't such a bad thing either I guess.

#1766 3 years ago

I have a real nice Space Station for sale if anyone is interested.

#1767 3 years ago

I'm selling my Lectro-truck stair climbing dolly. Has dutifully moved pins up and down stairs a few dozen times. $1200.

#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm selling my Lectro-truck stair climbing dolly. Has dutifully moved pins up and down stairs a few dozen times. $1200.

Do you know the model #?

#1769 3 years ago

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This machine is pretty rare. I haven't seen another one ever. This machine has a custom backglass as the original was destroyed by the previous owner. See more pictures and a video...”
2016-08-07
Cañon City, CO

I am selling my Williams Viking pinball machine. I am also open to trades. Let me know what you have if you are interested.

#1770 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Do you know the model #?

It doesn't have a model number on it (other than saying it's good for 1500 pounds), but after comparing to the others on their site, it's this one: http://www.lectrotruck.com/lta6512e-specs.html

#1771 3 years ago

Did anyone pick up that Atari Middle Earth yesterday?

#1772 3 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Did anyone pick up that Atari Middle Earth yesterday?

Was out of town. How much was it?

#1773 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Was out of town. How much was it?

It was free but the condition was you had to haul away a pool table along with it, looked like it was in decent shape from the pics.

#1774 3 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Big Shot and a Gottlieb Fashion Show that I am selling. I haven't plugged in the Fashion Show, but the Big Shot is not working. I started working on it, but put it aside for other projects. Big Shot is $250 and Fashion Show is $200. I'm open for trades for other pinball machines (working or not) as long as they don't have girls on them.

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work “This is a game I started working on and then put aside for other projects. I have a rubber kit for it. It currently doesn't work, but I have cleaned many of the parts. The playfiel...”
2016-08-11
Cañon City, CO

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “I haven't plugged this one in. The playfield is nice and the backglass is nice. I am open to trades for other pinball machines working or not as long as there are no girls in the a...”
2016-08-11
Cañon City, CO

#1775 3 years ago

No idea about Fashion Show but Big Shot is a fun game. I have a really nice one I just got through fixing.

#1776 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I have a real nice Space Station for sale if anyone is interested.

Was that one at the RMPS?

#1777 3 years ago

Yes it was it sold thanks

#1778 3 years ago

Anyone have an Iron Man or LOTR they are thinking about selling?

#1779 3 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a Terminator 3 or a Harley Davidson 2nd edition? The Terminator 3 was shopped right before I took it to the pinball show, fully working. The Harley works great, can use a light shop but it's got to be the easiest game to shop ever.

I am eventually going to sell them, but I'm in the mood for something new. 2 for 1 is okay as well, I am completely out of space.

#1780 3 years ago

lascruces.craigslist.org link

Bally Transporter 6k - Way out of price for me, but a great rare machine. Posting her so that there's maybe a chance it will move a bit closer for future stalking and leering visits at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown.

#1781 3 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

lascruces.craigslist.org link
Bally Transporter 6k - Way out of price for me, but a great rare machine. Posting her so that there's maybe a chance it will move a bit closer for future stalking and leering visits at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown.

that is funny!

He is 3x the real value!

#1782 3 years ago

Most I've seen run $2500 to $2800, but I've only seen a few for sale. Its dusty a bit faded, but appears to be complete. My guess is he'll figure that out and cash at the door will take it.

#1783 3 years ago

I am on the lookout for a Lord of the Rings. Send me a message if you are looking to part with one.

#1784 3 years ago

So, how many people in Denver are building multicades? Because I have a feeling it's one guy spamming Craigslist with multiple ads at least once a day.

#1785 3 years ago

I don't know but FYI anyone that is in the business or has some multicade machines I am looking for a couple, one for my father which can be a toned down unit(which all he really cares about is having a track ball and missile command) and then one for myself which I would like the much more full featured one with all the goodies and crap loads of games.

Let me know who is around in CO building the or possibly selling some as I am in the market. Thanks!

#1786 3 years ago

I have been thinking about a multitude for a while. In my opinion, the only manufacturers worth looking at are Dream Home Arcades and North Coast arcades. Neither is local.

#1787 3 years ago

We have two brand new Ms Pac Man cabinets w trackballs that play 60 games for 1999 including delivery/set up in the Denver metro area.

#1788 3 years ago

Not sure why it isn't more obvious from their site, but http://boulderarcadefactory.com/ makes/builds/sells multicades.

I believe prices are in the mid $1k range. They do stand up cabs, cocktails, and I'm sure you can pay more for some customization.

#1789 3 years ago

Bryan I have some empty arcade cabs if you want to build your own hit me up

#1790 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Not sure why it isn't more obvious from their site, but http://boulderarcadefactory.com/ makes/builds/sells multicades.
I believe prices are in the mid $1k range. They do stand up cabs, cocktails, and I'm sure you can pay more for some customization.

Yep, check them out. They do great work......

#1793 3 years ago

Currently they have 13 craigslist adds all advertising the same service. Also, everything is $1,500+ unless you want a cocktail.

#1794 3 years ago

Both websites have the same number to Ray Mueler, I bought a refurbished Galaga from Ray, it was a smooth transaction.

#1795 3 years ago

Bryan I have some empty arcade cabs if you want to build your own hit me up

I have trouble building a sandwich let alone an arcade game.

#1796 3 years ago

Anyone have an HUO Ghostbusters Pro they want to sell for $4000?

#1797 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Anyone have an HUO Ghostbusters Pro they want to sell for $4000?

My experience is that it's hard to save more than a few hundred bucks buying modern Sterns...even if they have been routed and are a few years old. GB was $5k+ for anyone who bought it.

#1798 3 years ago

There's a GB pro for $4,500 on Craigslist right now.

#1799 3 years ago

I just decided to sell my nice Safe Cracker and would give a Pinside a break on the price. Got to make room for my Smaug TH coming soon!

#1800 3 years ago

I am making my anual trip out for family, pinball, and music in CO.

Keeping my eyes open for games on my wishlist. Anyone thinking of selling anything? Radical, Andromeda, Spectrum, Callic Ballys?

Let me know. Room for 1 on the way home.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 30.40
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Maple Street Sign Shop
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 248.85
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 30.00
Various Novelties
Game Room Info Shop
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 24.50
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 89.99
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 74.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 15.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 4.99
Flipper Parts
Multigame
There are 4287 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside