5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,180 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by OilGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 84.
#1701 3 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Anyone looking to sell their addams family?

I have one for sale just pm me and I can give you the details.

#1702 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Does anyone have a Sorcerer they are looking to sell? I have a Silver Slugger to trade and/or can do cash.
thanks,

Take a look at Denver CL....

#1704 3 years ago

So who got the $300 f14 that needed removed ASAP?

#1705 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

That guy needs help...he sold his fake MB, a while back I think he sold his fake Pin Bot. He is clearing out his entire fake collection!

#1706 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I got it along with my unicorn and pixie fairies with magic dust that I picked up as well.

#1707 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I got it along with my unicorn and pixie fairies with magic dust that I picked up as well.

You're the one that got the unicorn? I called him on it like 10 minutes after he posted and he said it was already sold!

--Luke

#1708 3 years ago

In real pinball news, I have nice Gottlieb Big Shot EM I might be selling soon...I am over capacity.

#1709 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

For the life of me I cannot understand the motives of these idiots -

Are they playing a practical joke on a friend? Is there some other element to the scam? Or are there that many bored people in the world? I seriously just don't get it. Why on earth do people create these fake ads? I have to imagine it is someone on pinside - because in many cases you can tell they know enough about the hobby to create an almost-real ad.

#1710 3 years ago

Yeah I don't get scam ads either. I saw it and just laughed.

#1711 3 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Take a look at Denver CL....

That guy wants $1700. I would like to find one at a more reasonable cost. Condition isn't a huge factor. I just want a player.

#1712 3 years ago

Hey fellow Front Range pinheads. I am putting a game up for sales on the Market this week and wanted to give the local crowd that has helped me a heads up a few days early. I have also been on the pin scene since Firepower so I know know high dollar pins like this one deserve a lot a scrutiny so feel free to say what you think.

Monster Bash that is my 5th complete restore of WPC games.. $9300 with ColorDMD, $8900 without.

Come see it in Littleton 80128. I expected to keep it when I started but am playing all my 80s games more so would see what happens.

Game was completely disassembled and all metal parts tumbled that would fit in my ultra-vibe. All other metal parts re-grained or polished depending on the part.

Cabinet
Was stripped and completely sanded, repaired with bondo and repainted. I did not replace the backbox text on this game like usual as it was very nice but feathered the paint in around it.
• Bottom and inside of cabinet sanded
• All wiring bundled removed and soaked/cleaned in bathtub
• New vinyl tubing and ground braid throughout cabinet
• New 5 piece second generation art from Planetary was applied
• New original style siderails, lockbar and legs.
• New coin door from pinballlife.com
• New shopout decals applied
• New blue start button
• New launch button
• New flipper buttons
• New colorDMD
• New DMD plastic from pinbits
• Original speakers and speaker panel
• New cash box cover
• NVRAM for CPU added
• New glass on order
Playfield
Every single part was removed cleaned and tumbled or replaced.
New IPB first run playfield that I bought over 10 years ago when they came out. This was touched up, had the shooter lane groove corrected, and was clear coated by Chris Hutchins . Playfield re-assembled by me.
• All solenoids removed soaked/cleaned and had labels replaced with planetary pinball labels.
• All three wiring harnesses removed and soaked/cleaned in bathtub
• All metal parts tumbled
• Monster Table / Updown bank completely disassembled and rebuilt with new gears
• Drac disassembled and cleaned but I didn’t open the gear box.
• All solenoid mechanisms completely disassembled and rebuilt
• New slingshot switches
• All stand-up switches replaced except for the Dracula switches.
• New faces for the Dracula targets.
• New ramp flaps including the up-down bank flap
• One new pinbits auto-eddy board and sensor cable
• All new pop-bumper caps, rings, bodies, lamps, and springs.
• All new plastic set, plastic posts and lane guides, and flipper bats
• Complete LED for playfield and backbox
• Kerry protector for mosh pit
• Cliffy protector for ball launch and shooter lane
• Figures kept original
• All flaky micro-switches replaced and tested

280 plays since restore as of tonight. Lock bar has some fine scratches. This is a German game that was re-imported.

I have links to the restore. Shoot me a PM if you want to see even if no interest in game.

Open to trades for Tron, Defender, CV, Getaway so make an offer.

Kenny

IMG_6286_(resized).JPG

IMG_6285_(resized).JPG

IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

IMG_6283_(resized).JPG

IMG_6282_(resized).JPG

IMG_6281_(resized).JPG

IMG_6280_(resized).JPG

IMG_6279_(resized).JPG

IMG_6278_(resized).JPG

IMG_6277_(resized).JPG

IMG_6276_(resized).JPG

IMG_6275_(resized).JPG

IMG_6274_(resized).JPG

IMG_6273_(resized).JPG

IMG_6271_(resized).JPG

#1713 3 years ago

Does anyone have any info on the Fishtales on the Denver Craigslist, I replied to the add and have cash in hand but never got a response. Does anyone know who is running that add or if it's gone?denver.craigslist.org link

Any help would be appreciated

#1714 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Does anyone have a Sorcerer they are looking to sell? I have a Silver Slugger to trade and/or can do cash.
thanks,

You might keep an eye on this one on Ebay... might be worth shipping / NAVL if it doesn't go for much...

ebay.com link » Sorcerer Pinball Machine

#1715 3 years ago

I don't know anything about the game, but the time stamp on those pictures is from 2010. Sometimes people just don't set the date of the camera, something to double check if you do come into contact.

Quoted from Wyopinball:

Does anyone have any info on the Fishtales on the Denver Craigslist, I replied to the add and have cash in hand but never got a response. Does anyone know who is running that add or if it's gone?

#1716 3 years ago

Thank you, I didn't catch that, I would love to get my hands on that machine, it says the add was posted three days ago

#1717 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Thank you, I didn't catch that, I would love to get my hands on that machine, it says the add was posted three days ago

He replied to me it was sold.

#1718 3 years ago

Looks like the same poster put up a Baywatch today denver.craigslist.org link

a Big Buck Hunter yesterday denver.craigslist.org link

and that fish tales and a Terminator 2 denver.craigslist.org link 3 days ago.

All pics have 2010 date stamps. So I'm guessing a dealer (Mirage maybe) or someone clearing out storage, or all the same bored person cluttering up CL.

If you get a hold of them, and want someone local to check it out for you, I'd be happy to give it a look. I'm no expert on evaluating condition but I can make sure it works and send you as many detailed pictures as you would like.

#1719 3 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

He replied to me it was sold.

Whoops, never mind. Should have refreshed tab before I posted.

#1720 3 years ago

Looks like that could be Mike from mirage games

#1721 3 years ago

for sure its mirage mike

#1722 3 years ago

Well I am bummed I missed that one, that's one from my childhood I just couldn't pass up. If anyone sees one in the Denver area, please let me know.

#1723 3 years ago

I have a very nice WPT for sale or trade.

Willing to ship or possibly meet someone halfway.

#1724 3 years ago

Ok so how do you get a current list of pins for sale through Mirage, I am asking since I missed the Fishtales, I don't want to miss another of the three machines I am hunting.
Fishtales
Whirlwind
Funhouse

#1725 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Ok so how do you get a current list of pins for sale through Mirage, I am asking since I missed the Fishtales, I don't want to miss another of the three machines I am hunting.

I haven't bought from him before but checked out all his games at last years RMPS. Most, if not all, were in need of a full shop job. Really really dirty, as in black rubbers that are supposed to be white, some games dead. Maybe some others have a more recent experience and I'm way off. Just FYI since those prices are full shopped typically.

#1726 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I haven't bought from him before but checked out all his games at last years RMPS. Most, if not all, were in need of a full shop job. Really really dirty, as in black rubbers that are supposed to be white, some games dead. Maybe some others have a more recent experience and I'm way off. Just FYI since those prices are full shopped typically.

I agree with this. The only game that I liked of his was Bally Speakeasy. All of the games were very overpriced for the condition they were in. At that price I expected him to have a spotless showroom and pristine games. I don't think he does anything to the games he buys. He just sets them up and tries to sell them for a lot. Most of his games were not at the commercial site, they were in his home, so you needed an appointment to see them.

very disappointing. I avoid unless there is a chance he has something I've been looking for desperately.

#1727 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Well I am bummed I missed that one, that's one from my childhood I just couldn't pass up. If anyone sees one in the Denver area, please let me know.

All three of those pins have popped up on craigslist within the last couple of months, just be patient and one will again soon.

#1728 3 years ago

Any system 11s for sale?

#1729 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Any system 11s for sale?

Just in case anyone is wondering AJ is good people. Good luck on your system 11 search!

#1730 3 years ago

Good deal on Strikes and Spares in the Springs! (and I don't think it's fake )

denver.craigslist.org link

#1731 3 years ago

A little OT but who do you ship with to sell a game on pallet here in Denver area? Trying to help a buddy who is out of town. I would do the prep work for seller.

While you are at it does anyone sell play field glass that follows this thread?

#1732 3 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

A little OT but who do you ship with to sell a game on pallet here in Denver area? Trying to help a buddy who is out of town. I would do the prep work for seller.

I use YRC and I drop the machines off at the transit center in Denver. If you use dock to dock and not residential pick up or drop off- it is considerably cheaper.
http://yrc.com/
You may also check with Michelle at STI/NAVL for her current pricing. Sometimes it is easier to use STI/NAVL and just ship the game with the legs on without having to pack & palletize.

I think Game Exchange has stock on playfield glass

#1733 3 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

Shoot Pinside DNO a pm re playfield glass.

#1734 3 years ago

I am seeing you tomorrow and have new glass. How much do you need. Just PM me.

#1735 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Game Plan Lady Sharpshooter Cocktail pinball? Has anyone ever seen one? How about Gottlieb Robo-war or Williams Argosy?

#1736 3 years ago

I'm looking for a project machine, preferably solid state, for around $1500 to $2000. Nothing too complex, as this would be my first attempt at one, but I could handle the basic repairs. If anyone knows of anything, let me know. It would be greatly appreciated!

#1737 3 years ago
Quoted from dcwill333:

I'm looking for a project machine, preferably solid state, for around $1500 to $2000. Nothing too complex, as this would be my first attempt at one, but I could handle the basic repairs. If anyone knows of anything, let me know. It would be greatly appreciated!

If you're interested in an early/mid 80s SS machine you should be able to get a project machine for well below your price range, though it may take some time to find one that's enough of a project but not too much, and priced fairly. If you want a DMD machine, you should still be able to find projects cheaper than $1500, though those are not so common since many of the "project" machines out there have already been fixed up. If you're really ready to spend $1500-$2000 though, there are lots of SS games (including a number of lower-end DMD games) that should fall in that price range in decent or better cosmetic shape and perfect working order, which would allow you to get to playing (pinball machines always break sooner or later so you'll get to practice your repair skills soon enough!)

Good luck with the hunt!

#1738 3 years ago
Quoted from dcwill333:

pm sent

#1739 3 years ago

Has anyone here seen or bought any of the machines that Juke Joint Johnie has posted on CL. I'm swinging through Denver in the morning and have talked with him but don't want to waste my time if these things are complete junk.

#1740 3 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

don't want to waste my time if these things are complete junk.

he has a FB page with pictures of everything. I've seen most of the stuff and bought an arcade game. There were some decent EM titles but most had repainted cabs which killed it for me at the price he was asking. Everything will need a shop job and possibly repair. The gun games etc. looked to be in nice original condition but no idea on functionality.

#1741 3 years ago

Yeah no power at his storage units, sold as is. He has some wiggle room on price but not enough for me to take the plunge. When he got all those EMs in I checked em out but he wanted fully working prices for untested games.

#1742 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Yeah no power at his storage units,

They actually have power. They don't allow you to plug in though. I bought a pin that didn't have keys. She let me plug in my drill and drill out the lock to get a look inside.

Most of what is left is not great quality.

I'd wait for the prices to come down more before jumping on anything they have left.

I bought three machines from that montana lot at different times. I put one together and am very happy. they other two are waiting for time.

#1743 3 years ago

I finally made a purchase from him and they let me plug in the game I purchased as well as play that creature they had.

#1744 3 years ago

Looking to trade my F-14 Tomcat for a Black Knight if anyone's interested

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

#1745 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Fishtales
Whirlwind
Funhouse

Last I talked to him in person, he said he keeps his facebook page current with a list of games. I didn't check to see if that is the case today, but it was when I got home right after he told me that a few months ago. I live 10 minutes away and play pool at the Mirage and stop by if they are open when I am there so shoot me a note if you want to get the lowdown on games.

#1746 3 years ago

If anyone's interested I have two pins to sell. Not looking for trades. Send me a PM.
I have a lot of pins and work too much so unfortunately none get played heavily.
AC/DC LTBR LE - $8K. I bought this NIB from Trent and picked it up myself @ Stern. I upgraded the 4" speakers in the head and did the lightning bolt flasher mod. It also has a shooter lane protector which I admit is silly given the amount of play it gets. I don't have the audits because when I moved out here two years ago the USB I used to use to update game code got misplaced and it had all my stern audits on it. The pin has been in climate-controlled storage since the move but if there's interest I'd be happy to go get it and set it up. I'd estimate 250-300 plays. Essentially, as good as new.
TWD LE - $7400. Similar story, bought NIB and unboxed in Jan 2015 after we got settled here. It was at 210 plays in May when I flashed the modified ROM that has the Tool music and custom callouts. It comes with the fishtank topper installed and has the bicycle girl ramp update from Stern installed. I also have that Well Walker's pants-decal mod to install, just haven't gotten around to it yet but I'll definitely pass it on the the buyer.
I'd have more titles to offer but I just don't have time to work on them right now, too many other more-urgent projects on my plate.
Oh and I also have a rustic, mission-style pine children's bedroom set I'm trying to unload. I know, I know, this is Pinside but we've had no luck with Craigslist (tons of scammers ) and it's literally been set up in our foyer for viewing for about a month and I'm getting sick of walking around it. This would be perfect for someone with grandkids or if you're looking to move a toddler up to a big-boy bed. It has two twin beds with a loft config for one of the beds, and it comes with matching accessories including a tall 5-drawer dresser, a low, wide 6-drawer dresser with mirror, a toy chest that's sized to fit at the end of a twin bed and a tall and thin book case. My boys used this for ten years so the edges of the headboard/footboards have signs of wear. A motivated pin restorer could easily sand the scratches out and then re-stain and seal with varathane. The dressers are in really good shape. This is all real wood, not pressboard so it's not too heavy either. Take it all for $500 and if you want help moving it I have a 5x8 trailer/pinhauler and would be happy to help you move the pieces from my place to yours. Here's a link to pics: https://goo.gl/photos/rfRDSv5syysUf4Ay5
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpgtwd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpgtwd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago: UPDATE: TWD is SOLD, AC/DC is spoken for. Both went to local pinsiders. Thanks.

#1747 3 years ago

Kicking around maybe trading my LW3 for a pinbot or system 11 game. PM me if interested

#1748 3 years ago

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.

Thanks.

Pinside Staff

#1749 3 years ago

Hope it doesn't kill these kind of threads,
Anyone interested in starting a Facebook group or something similar? I know we have a colorado group for tournament info and what not already

#1750 3 years ago

A quick blurb is not to be used to post "top tier" games for sale in regional threads--this would include games in the $3k range and above.

Next spring I'm going to be looking for some "top tier" games to go in my new basement...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 35.95
Playfield - Other
MicksPinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside