5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,179 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 178 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4179 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 84.
#1651 3 years ago

What's everybody got in regards to classic SS and EMs right now? I'm probably driving out soon to pick up a purchase and might like to add to it.

#1652 3 years ago

Anyone have an extra Evel Knievel playfield with moderate wear or better? I'm looking to upgrade my severely worn one.

#1653 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone have an extra Evel Knievel playfield with moderate wear or better? I'm looking to upgrade my severely worn one.

CPR has bronze grade still instock:

http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-playfields.html

#1654 3 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I'm looking for a HUO WoZ. I prefer a ECLE but would consider a standard or RR. Let me know if you have one to sell!
I'll be in the Denver area for a wedding the weekend of the 25th and would be able to check one out that weekend.

Bump.

Still looking for a WOZ... preferably a HUO.

#1655 3 years ago

Saw that and thanks for the heads up, trying not to pay more than I paid for the pin to find a better playfield but looks like that may be the case.

#1656 3 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

What's everybody got in regards to classic SS and EMs right now?

I'm getting Target Alpha ready to list. Just a few small adjustments left.

#1657 3 years ago

Looking to buy an LOTR.

#1658 3 years ago

I am interested in a HUO GOT PRO, and a MMR. I may have some games I am willing to trade, let me know if you have one.

#1659 3 years ago

I have a lotr that I am parting with as I have two. It is a awesome playing game. I am firm at $5800 which is what I have into It. I know $5800 is on the higher side of the price range but this one is really nice playing as I have owned a few of them. It is still slightly under the price book.

#1660 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am interested in a HUO GOT PRO, and a MMR. I may have some games I am willing to trade, let me know if you have one.

I'll find them for you if somehow I end up with your 24.

#1661 3 years ago

Stop fishing for games Bryan. You don't have room for what you already have!

#1662 3 years ago

i have a data east star wars for sale in boulder CO call or text if interested

906 360 9090

#1663 3 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

Stop fishing for games Bryan. You don't have room for what you already have!

I know but then it forces me to make decisions I wouldn't make otherwise.

#1664 3 years ago

That's the one that was at the showdown.

#1665 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

That's the one that was at the showdown.

Yes it is.

#1666 3 years ago

Does anyone know of any Ghostbusters on location in Northern Colorado?

--Luke

#1667 3 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Does anyone know of any Ghostbusters on location in Northern Colorado?
--Luke

Pinball Jones in Old Town Fort C has a pro. Open at 1:00 today.

#1668 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Pinball Jones in Old Town Fort C has a pro. Open at 1:00 today.

Cool...thanks! Haven't been over there in a couple of months. Looks like it's time to go!

--Luke

#1669 3 years ago

FYI for buyers

I just got back from Denver where I picked up an Old Chicago from Juke Joint Johnnies. The lady that owns the machines was very nice. We were able to work out a lower price before hand. Even though I was late arriving, she was very accommodating. She let me open the machine up and look through everything before I bought it.

I thought some of their prices were pretty high for unshopped machines. I may have gotten lucky or perhaps all of the machines are in really nice condition. It was clear from the dust on the playfield glass that the machines have been sitting for quite some time. When I looked inside though, everything was shiny. The playfield and plastics were in great shape. The backglass is perfect as near as I could tell even after taking it out and inspecting the back.

Could be some good deals there if there is a machine you are looking for. Perhaps not much room to fix and flip, but the one I got is definitely a keeper.

Aaron

#1670 3 years ago

Real or not?

image_(resized).png

#1671 3 years ago

Some nut posts something similar to that every couple months

#1672 3 years ago

Hmm ....wonder why someone would do such a thing... What is gained? unless your just trying to mess with people

#1673 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Hmm ....wonder why someone would do such a thing... What is gained? unless your just trying to mess with people

The only thing that I can think of is they are trying to make other collector's suspect of listings like that so they won't respond to the legit ones.

#1674 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

The only thing that I can think of is they are trying to make other collector's suspect of listings like that so they won't respond to the legit ones.

Ahh I see... Well that didn't work for me.. (Gullible) I emailed them multiple times.

Gotta try! But usually if it sounds to good to be true, it is

#1675 3 years ago

3 Knockout tourney Sunday 6pm Castle Rock.
Thanks! see attached pic

Screen_Shot_2016-06-25_at_11.01.08_PM_(resized).png

#1676 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I have a lotr that I am parting with as I have two. It is a awesome playing game. I am firm at $5800 which is what I have into It. I know $5800 is on the higher side of the price range but this one is really nice playing as I have owned a few of them. It is still slightly under the price book.

Sold quickly to a new home.

#1677 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Ahh I see... Well that didn't work for me.. (Gullible) I emailed them multiple times.
Gotta try! But usually if it sounds to good to be true, it is

Actually responded with an e mail saying he didn't expect the response he got and he will sort it out and get back to me tomarow

#1678 3 years ago

Probably bs but I gotta try!

#1679 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Actually responded with an e mail saying he didn't expect the response he got and he will sort it out and get back to me

If it's not, I will help load if I get one.

#1680 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

If it's not, I will help load if I get one.

Hey you never know. more than likely some weird tactical ish tho

#1681 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Hey you never know. more than likely some weird tactical ish tho

And why this dude chooses "Lone Tree" as the location. Maybe he doesn't have any friends and wants us to play in his basement

#1682 3 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

And why this dude chooses "Lone Tree" as the location. Maybe he doesn't have any friends and wants us to play in his basement

I go flip with him if I get to take them home after?

#1683 3 years ago

Heads up, fellas... I want in, alas, just too far...

Who's checking this out, let us know how they look and what you score...

denver.craigslist.org link

#1684 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Heads up, fellas... I want in, alas, just too far...
Who's checking this out, let us know how they look and what you score...

I should have waited one more week to drive out there. I just was out in Denver on Saturday!

#1685 3 years ago

I'm still in Hawaii but if some scoops all and wants to get rid of baywatch I will buy it lol

#1686 3 years ago

Is that wolfman again?

#1687 3 years ago

This is kind of amusing

#1688 3 years ago

Anyone have a gutted or broken down pin cabinet they want to get rid of cheap? I'm looking for something thrashed (water damaged, missing playfield, broken back glass, the more beat the better) that I can sacrifice to the virtual pinball gods. I've decided I need to build a Vpin to add to my small collection and would like to start with a real cabinet and salvage the legs, lockbar, playfield glass and rails, coin door, etc. but I don't want to "ruin" anything salvageable. Widebody preferred, but not required. Hopefully this isn't considered blasphemy they way MAME often is in arcade purist circles.

#1689 3 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

This is kind of amusing

I emailed..gotta try!

#1690 3 years ago
Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Anyone have a gutted or broken down pin cabinet they want to get rid of cheap? I'm looking for something thrashed (water damaged, missing playfield, broken back glass, the more beat the better) that I can sacrifice to the virtual pinball gods. I've decided I need to build a Vpin to add to my small collection and would like to start with a real cabinet and salvage the legs, lockbar, playfield glass and rails, coin door, etc. but I don't want to "ruin" anything salvageable. Widebody preferred, but not required. Hopefully this isn't considered blasphemy they way MAME often is in arcade purist circles.

I have a wide body Atari time 2000 cab would work perfect for v pin you can have it!

#1691 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Is that wolfman again?

Yes

#1692 3 years ago

$4k for a trashed MB is a decent deal but it's not a steal. Sounds like it needed a new play field and decals, add a couple hundred to the shop job and your into it for about $6k with a lot of labor.

Though with a new play field and decals it might be worth $9k, decent deal but not a steal.

#1693 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

I have a wide body Atari time 2000 cab would work perfect for v pin you can have it!

Awesome! Thanks so much! PM sent

#1694 3 years ago

I have a laser ball wide body cab as well, if that helps

#1695 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Juke Joint Johnnies. The lady that owns the machines was very nice.

I think I need to retract some of my previous comments. The Lady was nice. I contacted them about another machine and the guy who answers e-mails wasn't very friendly at all. He said they are selling the machines for $500 and their profit on each machine is only $100. If that is true, wow, too bad for them.

#1696 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

I emailed..gotta try!

Well?

#1698 3 years ago

there are some nuts around here...

#1699 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

there are some nuts around here...

Pretty whack stuff... Bunch of sharks lol

#1700 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Sorcerer they are looking to sell? I have a Silver Slugger to trade and/or can do cash.

thanks,

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 88.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8.99
Lighting - Other
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 15.00
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 19.95
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 4179 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside