5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,267 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by manadams
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4267 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 86.
#1602 3 years ago

Some of what I'll be bringing to sell. Diner, Flash and a Qbert. Most photos by Jeff!

20160531_210850_(resized).jpg20160531_210944_(resized).jpgIMG_0474_(resized).JPGIMG_0479_(resized).JPGIMG_0475_(resized).JPGIMG_0478_(resized).JPGIMG_0489_(resized).JPGIMG_0469_(resized).JPGIMG_0468_(resized).JPGIMG_0461_(resized).JPGIMG_0460_(resized).JPGIMG_0457_(resized).JPG

Added over 4 years ago: Well, Diner has been sold but we'll see what else we can drum up to bring.

#1603 3 years ago

I am bringing my Arkanoid cocktail. I spemt too much time, energy and money on it. I love it!

ark2_(resized).jpg

ark1_(resized).jpg

#1604 3 years ago

Anyone bringing a Whirlwind to the show they want to sell?

#1605 3 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Bring what you want to show off instead of what you want to sell. It's a show not a swap meet.

Wish there was an official swap meet with pins, parts etc for sale in the parking lot or somewhere at the show.

#1606 3 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Bring what you want to show off instead of what you want to sell. It's a show not a swap meet.

Wish there was an official swap meet with pins, parts etc for sale in the parking lot or somewhere at the show.

Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I kinda want a big guns if anyone has one they can't fit due to low ceilings

Is one for sale on Denver CL. I don't think I know the seller and haven't seen it in person.

#1607 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

It's easier if everyone posts what they can bring for sale to this thread, and parking lot arrangements can be made for pickup. It'll be more efficient than spending a few hours standing around outside.

#1608 3 years ago

I have an Escalera to sell, new battery, charger, good shape, it's the 66" model (the one in the middle, the three sizes are 60", 66" and 72")

Looking for $1,100 if anyone is interested let me know. I can bring it and meet you at the show.

#1609 3 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Anyone know if this is a legit add?
denver.craigslist.org link
Without a list and prices, it seems a lot like phishing.

Anyone here bite on any of the games Wolfman's selling. He has a couple of EM's like Old Chicago and one or two others I might consider. But unfortunately if there all still in Montana, w/o more close up pics, or seeing them in person I just can't do pull the trigger on even one of them.

#1610 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

games Wolfman's selling

I picked up a 1968 Bally World Cup Soccer arcade--great shape...he has the 2nd one listed on CL now for more than I paid. Suppose my discount was for helping unload 20 other games from his trailer to get to mine! The rest of the EM's looked a bit rough and average titles. The couple that were interesting ended up having incorrect cabinet paint.

#1611 3 years ago

I have a 1947 United "Mexico" Flipperless woodrail (w/wood legs) available, I can bring it to the show. It is mostly complete, missing a few odds and ends such as plastic inserts, saucer kicker arm, playfield glass, and backbox back. I have more pics available for anyone interested. IMO the cabinet and playfield art held up better than EMs made 30 years later... Neat looking game. Looking for $250 and all proceeds go to Project Pinball.

front_(resized).jpg

playfield_(resized).jpg

#1612 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I have an Escalera to sell, new battery, charger, good shape, it's the 66" model (the one in the middle, the three sizes are 60", 66" and 72")
Looking for $1,100 if anyone is interested let me know. I can bring it and meet you at the show.

PM Sent.

#1613 3 years ago

I have a Williams Star Wars Episode 1 in excellent condition I am looking to sell or trade. I can deliver and set-up for free in the Denver metro area or I can bring it to the Rocky Mountain Showdown.
Asking $2300

Added over 4 years ago: -Sold Via CL

#1614 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I picked up a 1968 Bally World Cup Soccer arcade--great shape...he has the 2nd one listed on CL now for more than I paid.

Just starting to get the Soccer game running--really fun game if anyone is in the market...I'd grab the other one just to have if I had extra room. Those games are hard to find. There are some youtube vids showing game play. Sort of like an EM Super Chexx.

#1615 3 years ago

My Barb wire for sale, can bring to RM showdown Friday or maybe Saturday if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35426

#1616 3 years ago

Putting a colorDMD in my Tommy at the showdown and selling the old dmd (vishay - 100% working) for $100 and the red pinbit filter I had on it for $10 (super clean). I can meet up at the showdown on any of the days, if anyone wants/needs them.

#1617 3 years ago

I have a few out of my collection trying to get some new games.
NGG $3700
South Park $2750
Bad Cats Restored $2800

20160603_233258_(resized).jpg20160601_100707_(resized).jpg

Added over 4 years ago: South Park SOLD

#1618 3 years ago

Did the guy with the Banzai Run somewhere in Colorado ever sell it?

#1619 3 years ago

That was one of JC_PINS games he is in Colorado Springs

#1620 3 years ago

Just an FYI

The world premiere of Ghostbusters PREMIUM pinball machine will be at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown, June 10-12.

Be the first to play this awesome new game and meet the designer John Trudeau. Brought to you in collaboration with Game Exchange of Colorado and Stern Pinball.

It will also be streaming from the show at http://www.twitch.tv/gexchange.
Buy your tickets NOW at http://www.pinballshowdown.com

#1621 3 years ago

Pair of Mario Karts for sale (New cameras and power supply's -over $900) - $4500 takes them home

MK3_(resized).JPG

MK_(resized).JPG

MK2_(resized).JPG

#1622 3 years ago

Man those are epic.

#1623 3 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Man those are epic.

I think you need those so I can come over and play them!

#1624 3 years ago

How's it going guys?! We have started up a place on Facebook to help us pinball enthusiasts have a better place to meet, share our collection, brag about our high score, sell our pinball machines or arcade, or anything pinball or arcade related! Check it out by simply typing in Colorado Pinball and Arcade Geeks in your search bar on Facebook or copying the web address to your browser bar https://www.facebook.com/groups/1719151488374642/ Pass the word around and hope to see you there!

#1625 3 years ago

Posted a GoT-LE on craigslist. $7400. Like new, Home use, Stock with shaker, Shipped to my house from stern, Never moved, Prefer local pickup, Maybe 100+ games or so. Thanks.

#1626 3 years ago

I'll be bringing my prototype CSI to the show for sale. I'm also bringing my HS2 but not sure if I want to sell it.

#1628 3 years ago

So colorDMD is going to be releasing the SM ROM soon and in order to make the display work you have to have a newer colorDMD display with upgraded memory. For those of us who have an older display we need to change the IC memory chip for one with more memory. Anyone local here have the tools and skills to change this IC chip for me? I could try it but I really don't want to destroy my colorDMD display. Thanks

#1629 3 years ago

Is it in a socket? If it is you can do it.

Quoted from yuriijos:

Anyone local here have the tools and skills to change this IC chip for me? I could try it but I really don't want to destroy my colorDMD display. Thanks

#1631 3 years ago

It's not socketed. image_(resized).jpeg

#1632 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-game-40-along-came-a-spider#post-3188795

See that link for the details from ColorDMD re the part, etc. They're saying to write down your registration code, then replace the chip, and after re-programming it you're all set.

#1633 3 years ago

I will have Avatar for sale at the RMPS $3500
I also have The Amazing Spiderman there $1500
Both nice, check em out!

#1634 3 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

So colorDMD is going to be releasing the SM ROM soon and in order to make the display work you have to have a newer colorDMD display with upgraded memory. For those of us who have an older display we need to change the IC memory chip for one with more memory. Anyone local here have the tools and skills to change this IC chip for me? I could try it but I really don't want to destroy my colorDMD display. Thanks

I have the IC chip ordered, so who can help me install this on my colorDMD circuit board? Thanks.

#1635 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my WOZ. Original run with replaced light boards. Original premium side art. Lighting mods and cliffys. 6900 OBO. Would trade for an AC/DC premium or something similar. Let me know!

#1636 3 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I have the IC chip ordered, so who can help me install this on my colorDMD circuit board?

May check with Game Exchange and see if JJ has any techs that can do it, otherwise I would send it to Rob-lockwhenlit. He also visits Denver from time to time.

http://lockwhenlit.com/

#1637 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I kinda want a big guns if anyone has one they can't fit due to low ceilings

#1638 3 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

It's not socketed.

Our guys could do that for sure.. Looks like a surface mount so fewer people have those skills

JJ

#1639 3 years ago

I'm looking for a HUO WoZ. I prefer a ECLE but would consider a standard or RR. Let me know if you have one to sell!

I'll be in the Denver area for a wedding the weekend of the 25th and would be able to check one out that weekend.

#1641 3 years ago

Someone is selling a F14 Tomcat on Craigslist for $2700 HUO. Anyone want to chime in on whether that is a fair price?

#1642 3 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Someone is selling a F14 Tomcat on Craigslist for $2700 HUO. Anyone want to chime in on whether that is a fair price?

If it is really HOU and in great condition I don't have a problem with his asking price. I mean how often you gonna find something like that. Be curious to know what he gets.

#1643 3 years ago

The problem is, for $2,700 you could get a much better game. Even in this crazy market $2,700 buys a solid DMD title in good shape.

#1644 3 years ago

anyone have any cabaret / mini arcade games for sale?

#1645 3 years ago

Anyone out there have a lady sharpshooter?

#1646 3 years ago

LOTR at an estate sale, they are asking $4800

#1647 3 years ago

GoT-LE in Lakewood for sale. Perfect Shape. 7200.

#1648 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Pinsound board?

No USB drive, those are less than $10 these days. The one that came with it never worked.

I used it in a GNR, so it's configured for data east. If using in another game, the adapter bracket could be some money.

$150, the pickup only price. What you see is what you get.

PM or call/text (720) 893-2031 if you're interested. Thanks.

image_(resized).jpeg

#1649 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

No USB drive, those are less than $10 these days. The one that came with it never worked.
I used it in a GNR, so it's configured for data east. If using in another game, the adapter bracket could be some money.

PM sent!

#1650 3 years ago

Sale pending with 2 backups, this appears to be sold. Thanks.

Quoted from jalpert:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
$ 24.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.00
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 18.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 4267 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside