IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 150.
#1551 7 years ago

90's B/W pricing on CL lately has been stunning... I realize some of these are advertised as CC, but asking prices seem to have have jumped up a bit for this group

White Water: $6000
Twilight Zone: $6900
Scared Stiff: $7000 and $7600
CFTBL: $5500 and $4495
Monster Bash: $9500

#1552 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

90's B/W pricing on CL lately has been stunning... I realize some of these are advertised as CC, but asking prices seem to have have jumped up a bit for this group
White Water: $6000
Twilight Zone: $6900
Scared Stiff: $7000 and $7600
CFTBL: $5500 and $4495
Monster Bash: $9500

but they have LED's...so

#1553 7 years ago

That's a whole bunch of asking, and not a lot of selling.

Quoted from Baiter:

but asking prices

#1554 7 years ago

I have the list from the Montana games if anyone wants it I can forward it to you

#1555 7 years ago

Any not in the pics? You can send it my way. Thanks

#1557 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I have the list from the Montana games if anyone wants it I can forward it to you

Did you get prices, I've emailed twice with request for specific machines, no response. Also curious to see what that yellow machine is, in the pics there's one machine too dusty to ID.

#1558 7 years ago

lot of pms and what not so i just figured id list it here, this is copy and pasted from the email:

Here ya go, copy and pasted:

Pinball Machines List
Updated - May 18, 2016

Allied
Sea Hunt - has legs. 325

Atari
Middle Earth 425 missing lock down bar

Bally
Amigo. 550
Hardbody- no back glass or play field glass. 550
Hokus Pokus. 600
Kick-off - missing end rail and play field glass. 550
Aladdin's Castle. 675
On Beam - missing end rail and play field glass. 425
Future Spa -2 one missing play field glass. 725
Spy Hunter - missing end rail and play field glass. 900
Old Chicago. 850
Night rider. 775 - EM
BlackJack. 1325
Flicker. 675

Gottlieb
Jungle. 550
Drop a Card - missing end rail and play field glass. 850
Hot Shot. 700
Far Out. 600
Swing Along - missing play field glass. 650
Fashion Show - missing end rail and play field glass. 600
Top Card. 700
Spirit of 76. 725
Target Alpha. 1000
Flip a Card - missing play field glass. 650
King Pin. 700
Magnotron. 450
Preview. 600

Williams
Skylab. 500
Darling. 275
Dealers Choice. 425
Gulf Stream. 500
Triple Action. 425
Zig Zag. 425
Grand Prix. 725
Casanova. 475
Little Chief. 550
8 Ball. 550
Hollywood - missing play field glass. 450
Pot of Gold - missing end rail and play field glass. 450
Aztec - missing end rail and play field glass. 600
Strato-Flite. 525

Prices based on 2016 Mr. Pinball Price Guide

Deduct
For Pinballs for new legs and bolts 50
Play Field Glass 50
Play Field Wear 50
Lock Down Bar 50
Back Glass Flaking 200

For Photos visit Facebook Juke Joint Johnnie LLC - Big Sky Raid

300 plus Games currently available please eMail me for Current List and Pricing. Dry High Plains Environmentally Controlled Storage. If you what Dry Games this is the place,

Please DO NOT Ask Me if it WORKS!!!! I've Bought and Sold Games since1974 and I do not Plug any in when Buying or Selling.

All Games are Sold As Found.
First Come First Served
All Games Shipped FOB Montana via A-1 Freemen OKC
Send your Zip Code for shipping Quote
All Games Sold AS Found. NO RETURN!! All Sales are Final.

Patricia Pickett will handle all Transactions.

Pay via PayPal or Bank Wire Only!!!!!

PayPal Account
[email protected]

NO Bulk Deals. All Prices are Firm.. I Worked on the DEAL for 30 years.

Wolf Man

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf bane blooms and the autumn moon is bright…"Curt Siodmak"

Juke Joint Johnnie LLC
Sales & Service of Vintage Coin Operated Equipment since 1974
Westminster Colorado
303-350-0635
[email protected]

Return Business Is The Best Business

#1559 7 years ago

Holy shit.. If that's what you guys have out there, I'd drive to Chicago to get games..

#1560 7 years ago

Yeah, the bulk of that list is made up of really average multi-player EM's...priced at full shopped prices...and some look rough.

#1561 7 years ago

They are in Montana actually....

Quoted from Coyote:

Holy shit.. If that's what you guys have out there, I'd drive to Chicago to get games..

#1562 7 years ago

Looks like that stash has already been picked through a time or two. I mean i'm sure that operator didnt just buy a bunch of so-so games.

#1563 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Also, somebody tell the lady with the massive junk sale and the dude selling tractors to take "pinball" out of their 2 dozen daily posts.

This guy is one of those foreign scams. I have been trying to stay on top of flagging his listings hoping that he would become frustrated and move on to some other suckers.

I created a gmail account to look into him. He claims he is in the military and is stuck in a base in Nebraska. If you send your name and address, he will have ebay contact you with a bill that you can pay. He then provides a number you can call to contact Ebay that is clearly not ebay. I assume when you call the number it will claim to be ebay and instruct you how to wire money to them. All of his listings are in the $2000 dollar range, even the restored mustangs and other ridiculous postings. I assume there is a limit on transferring money.

If anyone knows how to report this guy, I would love to know. He is a disgrace for claiming to be US Military. If he is actual military somehow, he should be dishonorably discharged or court martialed for running annoying scams that waste our time.

He must think arcade and pinball collectors are suckers since he makes sure to include those words in each of his listings. I'd like to have a sledgehammer party with him.

#1565 7 years ago

Gotta be a prank CL ad. - Here's the number he listed if you want to try. 720-773-8484

LINK: denver.craigslist.org link

""Used Pinball Machine Collection - $1000 (Lone Tree)

My cousin died and I'm selling his collection for my aunt. He has 5 games in the basement. I have no idea how he got them down there and I'm not helping to get them out so if you'll have to bring friends and a truck. I imagine they're heavy. There are 5 games. Simpsons, Family Guy, Lord of the Rings, Batman, and Star Trek. $1,000 each or $4,500 if someone wants to take it all.

Call, email, text whatever you want, we'll figure it out."

#1566 7 years ago

Hehe I gave it a try. no response at all from any method

#1567 7 years ago

Those are the best deals!

#1568 7 years ago

He never said how the cousin died. "It puts the lotion in the basket".

#1570 7 years ago

I have a ghostbusters pro translite I'd trade for a star trek alternate translite if anyone is interested

#1571 7 years ago

Am I seeing this right, Roller Auction just sold an EM for $2,000?!?

#1572 7 years ago

I doubt it.

Quoted from Aladdin:

#1573 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I have a ghostbusters pro translite I'd trade for a star trek alternate translite if anyone is interested

Dave, I'll buy it if you want to just sell it and buy the ST one you want?

Hit me up I have some side blade art and apron wrap art for mine that I never used, welcome to have it, if it works for you.

#1574 7 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

True:
1976 Williams 'SPACE MISSION' Arcade Pinball Machine, Electro-Mechanical 4 Player with Coin Door and Back Box Keys
Notes: Due to the age of the game, some adjustments may be required after the units have been moved. Units differ in size and working condition, please inspect thoroughly and plan accordingly for removal of Items.

45 Bids $1,950.00

I bid $300 on that game and I thought it was plenty. That's insane. The game is worth $600. Auction people losing it.

#1575 7 years ago

Someone also paid $1500 for an upright Pac-Man which is pretty high.

#1576 7 years ago

Just because it closed for $1,950 doesn't mean it sold.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

True:
1976 Williams 'SPACE MISSION' Arcade Pinball Machine, Electro-Mechanical 4 Player with Coin Door and Back Box Keys
Notes: Due to the age of the game, some adjustments may be required after the units have been moved. Units differ in size and working condition, please inspect thoroughly and plan accordingly for removal of Items.
45 Bids $1,950.00

#1577 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

doesn't mean it sold.

What exactly would it mean? You talking shill bids?

#1578 7 years ago

That's a strong possability.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

#1579 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Quoted from jalpert:

That's a strong possability.

Is shill bidding legal in Colorado (I was surprised to learn that it is in Texas)?

It would seem odd to shill bid your own machine up to 5x market value or whatever, but then win, costing yourself a killer sale. Maybe a rookie shill bidder at work?

#1580 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

rookie shill bidder at work?

Their stuff seems to go for around retail from what I've seen so this one seems a bit odd. Maybe some nuts went at it...auctions are weird. I fail to see any logic to them elevating 1 random old EM...just doesn't pass the smell test.

#1581 7 years ago

It also doesn't make sens that the EM and Pacman went for those prices either. Don't forget, those prices are before their buyers premium, 10% on top of the winning bids. That would make the Pacman $1,650 and that EM $2,145.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

I fail to see any logic to them elevating 1 random old EM

#1582 7 years ago

Just missing out on how the auction house profits from fake "winning" bids...doesn't make sense.

#1583 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Just missing out on how the auction house profits from fake "winning" bids...doesn't make sense.

on ebay, big businesses that are shady will set up fake 'buyer' accounts and shill bid up a price. The buyer obviously never pays and they seller just claims non-payer so no fees. This appears to be in effort to try and change public perception on a specific title or to sway some of the tracking algortithms. I remember a fw years ago an AFM got shilled way up and then a bunch of other auctions/sales followed suit as people bought in to the "new" standard for AFM pricing.

#1584 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

AFM got shilled way up

Maybe Space Mission is the next PPS remake!

#1585 7 years ago

Another scammer.....

denver.craigslist.org link

Said was sold but bought on some auction site www.scamauctions.com......or something like that

Thx brad

#1586 7 years ago

The Evil K on CL is a scam. One of those bid sites.

#1587 7 years ago

The ball bowler on CL is mine. I'm tired of running the ad and dealing with tire kickers. Its also Happy Hour and I'm feeling no pain.

$3500

denver.craigslist.org link

Thanks

#1588 7 years ago

^^Bump for a rare, beautiful machine. I have a similar, Bally ball bowler with the smaller 3 in. balls, and love it.

If you have the space, Mr68's machine will be the hit of your game room.

#1589 7 years ago

Ball bowler is now sold pending payment and pick up.

#1590 7 years ago

I grabbed the Captain Fantastic Home Version yesterday. It's in really nice cond, just doesn't boot a game.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1591 7 years ago

I'm going to bring a game out to RMPS, most likely. I'm not planning on selling, but with a good enough of an arm twist, I might let something go. It'll be one of the following:

- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Bride of Pinbot
- Spider-Man
- Ghostbusters LE (this one would be 100% not for sale)

Any preferences for what I should bring out? All machines are in great shape.

#1592 7 years ago

EATPM!

there should be a list of games on the RMPS website showing whats coming, preferably bring something that isnt already represented.
Thanks for bringing a game this way!

#1594 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

- Bride of Pinbot

#1595 7 years ago

Looks like a really fun list this year - lots of new stuff, and some classics that haven't been there in the past.

#1596 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I'm going to bring a game out to RMPS, most likely. I'm not planning on selling, but with a good enough of an arm twist, I might let something go. It'll be one of the following:
- Bride of Pinbot
- Spider-Man

If I remember correctly, there's usually a BoP and SM there.

GBLE if you have it. Gotta check out those magna slings and ecto goggles!

#1597 7 years ago

GBLE, I would love to play the LE!

#1598 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

- Bride of Pinbot
- Spider-Man

I think everybody would like to play GBLE! Didn't think that anyone even had one delivered yet...

#1599 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

- Bride of Pinbot
- Spider-Man

Bring what you want to show off instead of what you want to sell. It's a show not a swap meet.

#1600 7 years ago

I kinda want a big guns if anyone has one they can't fit due to low ceilings

There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.