5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,194 posts
  • 271 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Its_me_aj
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4194 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 84.
#1501 3 years ago
Quoted from Havoc:

The Indy 500 in Arvada is Scott and it's a pretty nice machine.

Agree and he's got others for sale that are very nice. Bought a SC a few months ago and was very happy with our whole communication, the pin and everything about our contact.

#1502 3 years ago

Is that the $4000 one? How nice is it? I've thought about grabbing it, but it seems a little over priced.

#1503 3 years ago

All his pins are overpriced.

#1504 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Is that the $4000 one? How nice is it? I've thought about grabbing it, but it seems a little over priced.

I've seen it, it's very nice. Hard to find one in that good of condition.

#1505 3 years ago

I have an allied leisure Take five that I bought sight unseen for $200. one drop target is broken. I replaced the fuseholders and fuses. It lights up, but does nothing else. I cannot for the life of me get excited enough to do anything else to this machine. I can bring it down thursday before RMPSD. if you can't fix it, it should part out for more than 200. inserts are cupped. all coils will need replaced. boards are all intact.

#1506 3 years ago

Getting pretty close to pulling the trigger on a GB Pro but if I can find a decent priced routed/used Star Trek Pro i'd probably pick it up instead.

Soooo, anyone have a ST pro they are looking to move?

#1507 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Getting pretty close to pulling the trigger on a GB Pro but if I can find a decent priced routed/used Star Trek Pro i'd probably pick it up instead.
Soooo, anyone have a ST pro they are looking to move?

Rich has an LE he'd probably sell, why settle.

#1508 3 years ago

We are officially moving to Denver (western centennial). I've decided to use this as an excuse to refresh my pinball collection so plan on selling most of my pins before we leave chicago but will be looking to buy new ones soon after we move in at the end of June. So if anyone plans to be putting anything on the market, give me a shout. Depending on whether all my current ones get sold (already sold 1, have 2 going out today, and in talks on at least 1 of the 3 remaining), I'll probably be in the market to pick up 2-3 pins.

Looking forward to meeting the pinball community in the area and hopefully will be picking up some new games.

#1509 3 years ago

I would suggest you bring your pins from Chicago. They're far more plentiful in the Chicago area compared to up here in CO. I moved from Lake County two years ago, brought all my machines, and sooooo glad I did. Moved to the Ft. Collins area, north of Denver.

Bring them with you, no matter how much hassle it is. You won't regret it.

#1510 3 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

I would suggest you bring your pins from Chicago. They're far more plentiful in the Chicago area compared to up here in CO. I moved from Lake County two years ago, brought all my machines, and sooooo glad I did. Moved to the Ft. Collins area, north of Denver.
Bring them with you, no matter how much hassle it is. You won't regret it.

Well that's depressing....although may help me justify hanging on to WCS and HS2. I was kind of hoping that with a major show every June, there would be ample opportunity to pick up new pins. Is there not usually much for sale at the Pinball Showdown? I know when I walk around the MGC in Milwaukee every year I always have a bunch of pins I'd like to bring home with me if I had the space.

Anyway appreciate the help.

#1511 3 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

Well that's depressing....although may help me justify hanging on to WCS and HS2. I was kind of hoping that with a major show every June, there would be ample opportunity to pick up new pins. Is there not usually much for sale at the Pinball Showdown? I know when I walk around the MGC in Milwaukee every year I always have a bunch of pins I'd like to bring home with me if I had the space.

Prices are very high here. If a game appears on CL that is priced (even remotely) fair, it is usually gone in hours, if not minutes. Colorado CL should be the poster child for the "Craigslist Laughs" thread, because the majority of whats available here is priced laughably high. Of my 4 pins, i bought two out of state and paid $400 NAVL, and even with the shipping i paid, I still think I got a better deal than what i see for sale here locally.

The other side of the coin - since pinball is so popular here, there are a ton of phenomenal barcades, pinball joints, etc. You can find some top tier games on location in great shape. So that part is great!

#1512 3 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

Getting to know the local pinheads/collectors is #1 priority for buying/selling here. I buy/sell games regularly and it is rare mine ever hit the forums or craigslist or any public offering, usually bought/sold by locals as I contact groups of people I know first in CO and close surrounding areas. You will already be in with the owner Kim up here at Pinball Jones, she is a Cardinals superfan!

That being said bring that WCS out here and sell it to me instead. I know of a local HS2 you could probably buy out here if you did ever want it again.

#1513 3 years ago

Can we all chip in and buy the "one owner King Kool" and then have a sledgehammer party? Also, somebody tell the lady with the massive junk sale and the dude selling tractors to take "pinball" out of their 2 dozen daily posts.

#1514 3 years ago

I see Pinball Universe in Grand Junction has a NIB Walking Dead pro pinball on sale for $4995. I already have one, and paid more for it, or I would have grabbed it.

#1515 3 years ago

I bought the $85 Super-Flite ?
Really nice seller who helped me load the pin. We found the BG, but it has no paint left.

The pin works, PF is really nice, no cracked plastics, just need to find/make stencils and a backglass.

#1516 3 years ago

Anyone want an America's Most Haunted? HUO, great condition, lots of upgrades like the scoop and the link inside the aprin. Mirror blads, extra LEDs in the back, topper etc.
$6,600 a fair price?

Added over 4 years ago: Topper no longer included

#1517 3 years ago

$6,400 maybe? Feel free to make an offer.

#1518 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

$6,400 maybe? Feel free to make an offer.

PM sent.

#1519 3 years ago
Quoted from Meatneck:

I have an allied leisure Take five that I bought sight unseen for $200. one drop target is broken. I replaced the fuseholders and fuses. It lights up, but does nothing else. I cannot for the life of me get excited enough to do anything else to this machine. I can bring it down thursday before RMPSD. if you can't fix it, it should part out for more than 200. inserts are cupped. all coils will need replaced. boards are all intact.

I'm in NW iowa and might be interested in that project if you ever make it east.

#1520 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Getting to know the local pinheads/collectors is #1 priority for buying/selling here. I buy/sell games regularly and it is rare mine ever hit the forums or craigslist or any public offering, usually bought/sold by locals as I contact groups of people I know first in CO and close surrounding areas. You will already be in with the owner Kim up here at Pinball Jones, she is a Cardinals superfan!
That being said bring that WCS out here and sell it to me instead. I know of a local HS2 you could probably buy out here if you did ever want it again.

Nice! Will certainly have to check out Pinball Jones.

The WCS may be for sale at some point. We've had it a while, but probably will fill the open spots in the collection first. However, its a hard one to sell as its one game I never understood why it seems to be priced so low. I think its comparable to a lot of pins you see in the $4000s, but it usually is closer to $2000 to $2500. To a little bit lesser extent, I think the same thing about HS2. Along with Fishtales, I'd put those 3 as the best bang for your buck pins among the Williams/Bally DMDs.

#1521 3 years ago

Anyone know if this is a legit add?

denver.craigslist.org link

Without a list and prices, it seems a lot like phishing.

#1522 3 years ago

It's real. It's wolfman better be tech savvy his games can be pretty rough

#1523 3 years ago

I messaged him about it this morning but haven't heard anything back...

#1525 3 years ago

Thanks, messaged too, no difference. Probably bombarded.

#1526 3 years ago

I have a RFM/SWEP1 combo for sale. It has been in my collection about 12 years. The RFM was routed and has typical wear and tear from that. The SWEP1 kit looks brand new, must be HUO but I can't prove it. It is in the original box with the full decal kit if you felt like re-branding the RFM over. I have a spare Prizm card with the SWEP1 ROMs on it so changing the game over is easy, takes about 20 minutes. The computer P/S was upgraded by the owner before me. He also said he re-capped the monitor but I am not sure how to verify that. There is also an extra sheet of Pin2K glass in the box but I think it has a small scratch on it. Selling it because I have just not played it much over the last 4-5 years and want the space for something else.

I don't want to ship it, and not going to sell the SWEP1 kit or Prizm card separately. It is a package. I live in Longmont, send me a PM if you would like additional info. $3200

#1527 3 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Thanks, messaged too, no difference. Probably bombarded.

The ad basically reads like this: "I have stuff to sell, contact me for more info about my stuff!"

And in the fine print: "* disclaimer: Requests for location, listings, pricing, or any further details about said stuff will be ignored. Watch for another ad in 1 week."

#1528 3 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I talked to Gilbert earlier. The games are in Montana. All prices will be whatever is listed in 2016 Mr. Pinball Price guide +$200 for handling. You have to buy more than one for free shipping. He will have a list tomorrow. Not for me but maybe some of you guys are interested...

#1529 3 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

All prices will be whatever is listed in 2016 Mr. Pinball Price guide +$200 for handling.

That's too bad they aren't local. I was hoping for an EM project machine. $200 handling on a $200 EM is not worth it...guess I could buy 2 but not at full Mr Pinball price(if they are not working!).

PS: Mr Pinball is priced for a "VGC, shopped game"....the listing says "May or Not work. Recommend for Collectors and Techs Only!!!!"

Still would like to see the list, probably for entertainment purposes only.

#1530 3 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

All prices will be whatever is listed in 2016 Mr. Pinball Price guide +$200 for handling. You have to buy more than one for free shipping.

One would hope prices reflect condition rather than a price guide... and I've never heard of a handling fee. Sounds sketchy.

#1531 3 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I talked to Gilbert earlier. The games are in Montana.

Where in Montana? Big state, but I am closer than you guys.

#1532 3 years ago

Probably water-logged barn storage parts machines...buying site unseen from out of state

#1533 3 years ago

I have a couple those barn storage machines, I got them at a smoking price, but need tlc

#1534 3 years ago

Hi guys - I am looking to buy a nice playfield rotisserie. Shoot me a PM if you have something. I have looked through Vid's guide and SkyPilot's rotisserie threads, and sounds like i would be in for about $100 in parts. I dont have much in the way of power tools, drill press, etc, so if someone can produce something nice and charge me for parts and labor, i would go that route.

I live in central Denver, would drive about 45 minutes to pick up (one way).

Lemme know!

#1535 3 years ago

I have my Shadow for trade +/- cash. Looking for Bride of Pinbot, Ripleys, LoTR, or TZ. Can possibly bring to Showdown if you've got a place to set up for a couple days.

#1536 3 years ago

Sold the RFM - have a Nucore system for sale if anyone's interested. PM for more info. Will be at the RMPS on Friday and can bring it with me.

Img_7294_(resized).jpg

#1537 3 years ago

World Poker Tour - mint, leds, i can post pics later today - 2400 (SOLD)

Mario Karts - new cameras, power supplys - 4900

wpt3_(resized).JPG
wpt_(resized).JPG
wpt2_(resized).JPG

#1538 3 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Looks like this was updated with pictures. Some interesting projects

#1539 3 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Looks like this was updated with pictures. Some interesting projects

I asked about a couple,1 was "gone", the other he said he could get pictures but "i not bring anything back to denver except items for my own collection"...so, not sure what that means

#1540 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I asked about a couple,1 was "gone", the other he said he could get pictures but "i not bring anything back to denver except items for my own collection"...so, not sure what that means

my fav part of the ad is: "I buy and sell Games and never plug anything in Since 1974. "

#1541 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Thought the same thing. So to get that clear, we're paying him $200 on top of premium book rate for the honor of driving to Montana to see what may or likely not be a working fixable machine. How can you go wrong!

I'm sure there are buyers who will go for it for these machines. Its a shame, I'd love to own a few of these but not enough so to forget what they are worth to me.

I just want a cool cheap project. Guessing the machines I want out of that group are premium and he won't have any trouble finding a home for them. Back to the hunt.

#1542 3 years ago
Quoted from canea:

I have my Shadow for trade +/- cash. Looking for Bride of Pinbot, Ripleys, LoTR, or TZ. Can possibly bring to Showdown if you've got a place to set up for a couple days.

I remember that Shadow, think it was my old one right?

Hope it kicked ass for you for the time you had it! I think I might know a few people that would be interested in that, I'll check with them. Are you just looking for trades or might consider a sale?

#1543 3 years ago

Any want to trade something comparable for a black rose? Full comet led, Titan rubbers, and new canon assembly and motor.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1544 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

World Poker Tour - mint, leds, i can post pics later today - 2400

Woo Hoo my high score #1 is still on there! Not a very impressive score either. It's like the day of my old games being resold today. Was an awesome game when Drew bought it, assume it still is! Very underrated game

#1545 3 years ago

Hey Bryan! It is a gorgeous example. It was sold very quickly

#1546 3 years ago

I'll be picking it up at the show in a month. Thanks Drew!

#1547 3 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I'll be picking it up at the show in a month. Thanks Drew!

you gonna make room for it by selling that roller games to me

#1548 3 years ago

It's a nice Rollergames. The Diner he's bringing out is a true 10 though.

#1549 3 years ago

Never! Ok, maybe...

#1550 3 years ago

Still interested in acquiring an Avatar if anyone has one or a lead on one locally.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 174.99
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 159.00
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
€ 18.95
$ 9,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 21.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 10.95
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
$ 69.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 70.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
There are 4194 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside