IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 150.
#101 9 years ago

1978 Bally Strikes and Spares. Well above average original, no issues with backglass. Only area of wear on PF is slight wear on ball path arc at top of game near inlanes. Top board of backboard head is off and will need to be nailed or reattached.

In climate controlled storage in Lafayette. Asking $800.

Also have a new CPR repro backglass available (but there are no issues with original glass)

Update: Game has been sold.

#102 9 years ago

Going to be selling my Creature soon. Overall, the game is significantly above average, just under CQ. Don't have an ad up yet or detailed pics, but if anyone is interested, PM me. Game in Erie (Lafayette).

Game has <100 plays since 1999. Slight wear at snack bar which would be covered with a cliffy. No wear at F and M VUKs. Very slight wear at flipper inlanes. No cracks or issues with ramps.

NVRAM installed on CPU board to remove need for batteries. ColorDMD installed, can be replaced with original (perfect) display. Hologram nice and bright green, motor working fine.

Cabinet art almost perfect. Small wood chip size of a dime at the bottom of the right side of head.

Haven't figured out what my asking price will be, but it will be fair (and I'm reasonable). Not interested in trades.

#103 9 years ago

Delete duplicate post

#104 9 years ago

I'll get some pictures tonight or tomorrow, but if anyone is interested in an above average STTNG with about $500 in mods let me know. Very nice art, very nice play field, neither are prefect but very nice. The game is fully working.

Mods include:

Light up LED flipper buttons
Cannon lasers
Pinbits shaker motor
Cointaker LEDs in inserts and backbox
Mirror blades

I'd like to get $4,000 for it.

I've got a move coming so I'm looking to thin the heard a bit.

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I'll get some pictures tonight or tomorrow, but if anyone is interested in an above average STTNG with about $500 in mods let me know. Very nice art, very nice play field, neither are prefect but very nice. The game is fully working.
Mods include:
Light up LED flipper buttons
Cannon lasers
Pinbits shaker motor
Cointaker LEDs in inserts and backbox
Mirror blades
I'd like to get $4,000 for it.
I've got a move coming so I'm looking to thin the heard a bit.

We need to meet at some point - or maybe I already know who you are but don't know your username? With how often you're selling games, I can guarantee that I'll buy one of yours eventually.

Edit: I meant this to be a response to jfh

#106 9 years ago

Creature now FS. Will get pics up later today/tomorrow. Asking $5200. Can swap back in original DMD to lower price. Have a little flexibility if it involves a quick sale and local pickup.

Edit: game has been sold.

#107 9 years ago

I was gunna say, I don't sell THAT many games Just recently because I'm moving.

Quoted from ryanwanger:

Edit: I meant this to be a response to jfh

#109 9 years ago

For the readers of this thread, I'll drop my Big Game to $800 bucks!! But you have to use the code word:
"Pinball"

#110 9 years ago

STTNG is sold. Thanks.

#111 9 years ago

BUMP FOR WEEKEND

#112 9 years ago

Interesting all the video and pics coming from Expo this week. Looking forward to someday playing TH, TBL, and some of the boutique games if I ever seem them someday in our state.

Meanwhile, any body trying to sell something this weekend they haven't listed on this thread?

#113 9 years ago

Just dropped the Big Game down to $850 on CL. $800 for you guys or still up for a trade

#114 9 years ago

Strikes and Spares is sold.

#115 9 years ago

Thought I would throw these on here, before I start a Craigslist ad...
I have all three of my games for sale: IMVE, TOTAN, WOZECLE.

Iron Man Vault Edition: Bought it NIB back in July. HUO, mint. $5k

Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition: Delivered NIB about one month ago, one of the very last off the line. #626/1000. Has the 75th Anniversary mods (Toto, Twister, Castle Walls), MezelMods LED Winkie Drop Target installed, and Munchkinland Cliffy Protector installed. Running latest code, built in September of 2014. HUO, mint. $8k

Tales of the Arabian Nights: Bought in early September from another Pinsider. Excellent condition cabinet, back box, playfield. This was a restored machine by Pinball Pimp prior to last owner. Some wear around magnets, there are Cliffy Protectors covering. One insert near bazaar has some wear. I personally upgraded it with a ColorDMD, and full LED. $7k

All prices are negotiable, PM me if interested. I could post a bunch of pics, but do you really need to see a pic of two brand new HUO machines, and another that photographs EXTREMELY well? I want these to stay in Colorado, so if I list them to a new general FS thread it will include pics (especially TOTAN). I really just want you to come and see them for yourself!!!!

#116 9 years ago

Since I am having no luck with selling and I can deliver to Denver/FOCO area I'll try here.

T2 no mods. Playfield is nice. Cabinet shows wear. I am asking $2000. I am in Cheyenne. But I don't mind driving. I have a truck. YEAH.

#117 9 years ago

Hey Russell, if you ever do find a Fireball, and you need a good backglass for it, check this ad out :-
stlouis.craigslist.org link

Fireball BG - NOS.jpgFireball BG - NOS.jpg

Cheers, Mal

#118 9 years ago

Anyone have a Black Knight or a High Speed for sale?

#119 9 years ago

Monopoly and Whirlwind are sold.

CFTBL, Central Park, Universe, New York all available.

#120 9 years ago

My CFTBL has been sold. Thanks to those that were interested.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone have a Black Knight or a High Speed for sale?

I've been kicking around the idea of selling my high speed. In good shape fully working new flipper rebuilds, balls, rubbers, mylar still on it but kinda installed offset slightly. Has some wear on the right loop just behind the spinner. Overall a good players game has some leds in it but i like the way it looks with incandesacents so its not a full conversion. Ramp has the typical cracks but the game plays great. If your interested PM me.

#122 9 years ago

PM sent re: HS.

#123 9 years ago

Data East Time Machine FS. $900.

Game working, but couple of Playfield switches need adjustment. Ramps (including Star Warp) are fine, no cracks or breaks. Cabinet head could use touch up in black areas near edges. Left displays not working. (Have new Xpin replacement display will sell at cost if you want to replace all 4 displays).

Fun game. With just a little work, a great Christmas present for someone.

#124 9 years ago

Who got the FREE Stern Galaxy that only lasted a few minutes on Craigslist? I called 20 minutes after posting and it was already gone.

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

Who got the FREE Stern Galaxy that only lasted a few minutes on Craigslist? I called 20 minutes after posting and it was already gone.

I dunno you want to buy mine that I just got for $200.

#126 9 years ago

I see a Galaxy just got posted for $400. Same one?

#127 9 years ago

Yup. Same one.

#128 9 years ago

Same one that someone bought and listed for $400 or the same one that got relisted by the original seller for $400 when they got 100 calls on it?

Quoted from rad:

Yup. Same one.

#129 9 years ago

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm looking for a South Park.

#130 9 years ago

Yep, that's it. Was first listed for Free.

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Same one that someone bought and listed for $400 or the same one that got relisted by the original seller for $400 when they got 100 calls on it?

same seller. He relisted it.

#132 9 years ago

Gone now. Somebody got it.

#133 9 years ago

I know I missed my chance here recently on some of this, but just only yesterday got the budget for some of these. I'm interested in buying one of the following pins:

ST:TNG
CQ or excellent shape Flash Gordon, High Speed, or Black Knight.
Haunted House
Solar Fire
TSPP
POTC
or something rare or unusual such as a Capcom, Zaccaria, or Alvin G. pin.

I won't be flipping or routing it. Will be my 3rd pin in my game-room and plan to keep it for a good while.

#134 9 years ago

Taxi- $1,000
Fire!- $1,000
Bally Eight Ball- $500

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Taxi- $1,000
Fire!- $1,000
Bally Eight Ball- $500

PM Sent.

#137 9 years ago

Anything else for sale in CO? I have a guy who can pick up tomorrow.

#138 9 years ago

Less than 24 hours later:

Quoted from Leeb18509:

I like your style.

#139 9 years ago

Big Game still for sale, I'm still up for a trade.
I might put it back in my Game Room soon since my kids keep playing it!

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

DE Time Machine

EMs:
Gottlieb Central Park
Gotlueb Flipper Clown
Gottlieb Universe
United Major League

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Less than 24 hours later:

Unfortunately, the first line in the response to the PM was "Taxi sold.." so it wasn't me.

#142 9 years ago

I just finished shopping a Hyperball.
Excellent shape. LED's.
$700

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Big Game still for sale, I'm still up for a trade.
I might put it back in my Game Room soon since my kids keep playing it!

I can't believe that Big Game hasn't sold. Such a great game. I'd have bought it already if I didn't already have one.

--Luke

#144 9 years ago

Black Hole(sale pending),Joker Poker,Clown,Bank a Ball, King kool,Sing along, Knock out(gott),Hay Burners 2, Pin Bowler,Three Score, The Rolling Stones LE, Contact (70s will),Monaco,Playboy(78 project game),Medusa ,Whirlwind(50s gott),Sunshine, Pinball Magic, Jungle Lord, Super Nova, Pro Football.
PM me for details and price. Some games are %100 working and ready to play, others are in a box full of parts and everywhere in between.
Again if you are interested in details PM me and i will let you know what i know.

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I can't believe that Big Game hasn't sold. Such a great game. I'd have bought it already if I didn't already have one.
--Luke

I've had some offers. Had a couple of cool trade offers too.
I even offered it as a trade for a nice Traeger Grill!! The grill was sold already
Still up for trades or nice projects.

#146 9 years ago

Throwing this up there again:

While not in Colorado - I'm about 6 hours from Denver and willing to meet part way if needed.

I'm selling my HUO POTC - full playfield LEDs, cannon mod, alternate pirate slingshot plastics, and a Back Alley Creations speaker panel. Playfield is beautiful as is the cabinet inside and out. PM if interested and I can send additional pictures and any additional info needed. Will prep for shipping through NAVL, etc. Asking $4500.

IMG_6353.JPGIMG_6353.JPG IMG_6356.JPGIMG_6356.JPG IMG_6358.JPGIMG_6358.JPG IMG_6367.JPGIMG_6367.JPG
#147 9 years ago

Anyone have a HUO LOTR they are willing to part with?

#148 9 years ago

Okay guys..

Back in 1999 I sold a CV to someone locally here - game was located in Colorado Springs, and not sure where the buyer was from. (Possibly from WY, even?)

I want my game back.

#149 9 years ago

Willing to trade a WH20 in great condition for something on my wishlist!!

#150 9 years ago

Who's getting that nice Williams Expo EM on CL for $200? Nice!!!!

There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.