IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 150.
#1351 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Nice, not sure if i've ever meet either of you guys in real life, are you going to JJ's get together friday night?

Possibly. What time is that at?

#1352 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Possibly. What time is that at?

He is making pinside lanyards here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-pinside-name-tag-and-lanyard

and info on meet and greet is:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-meet-and-greet

Friday at 7pm at Wild Pitch, which apparently is very close to TPF

#1353 8 years ago

I have decided to list my Star Trek Premium for sale $6900
Machine was purchased NIB May 2015, One Owner, HUO. Heavily Modded.
This pin is in brand new condition with 845 total games played . It has no scratches, dings or nicks.
Mods included :
Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Aurich translite, speaker panel , apron and coin door decals
Full set of cliffy ( installed day one)
Pinbit plastic pro ( day one)
Freddy's ramp guards (day one)
Black out mod
Green laser
Pinnovators external sub PCB
Speaker light kit
Superbands and post rings
Zit pop caps
Interactive vengeance led (red)
Under vengeance explosion

Please PM with any questions

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1354 8 years ago

Anyone have a routed ST Pro on the block?

#1355 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I have decided to list my Star Trek Premium for sale $6900

Looks nice. You bringing it to Colorado?

#1356 8 years ago

Whats the word on the ACDC Pro thats been for sale for like a month now. Surprised it's lasted this long. Was it routed? I know it was listed for 4,000... is he being firm on 4,200 now?

Itching for a new pin. Plan on getting Ghostbusters, but may wait a year for the Luci edition. Anyone selling ACDC Premium to fund a Ghostbusters?

#1357 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Whats the word on the ACDC Pro thats been for sale for like a month now. Surprised it's lasted this long. Was it routed? I know it was listed for 4,000... is he being firm on 4,200 now?

I don't see it anymore, is it still listed?

I bought one from him, but he had two. I guess I bought it quick enough that he decided to ask for more on the other? The one I got had been routed since it came out NIB. It got so little play that he could have advertised it as HUO and I wouldn't have known the difference. But, I didn't see the other one, so I can't speak to its condition.

#1359 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

denver.craigslist.org link

Same pics I was responding to. Not sure if that was the one I got, but I picked it up from a garage.

#1360 8 years ago

He emailed me back and said he no longer had one for sale. My acdc will just have to wait. Pinball Jones doesn't have acdc anymore do they?

#1361 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

He emailed me back and said he no longer had one for sale. My acdc will just have to wait. Pinball Jones doesn't have acdc anymore do they?

Seems like they don't have it anymore, but plenty of other places to play. Take a look: http://pinballmap.com/colorado

I'll have mine on location in Boulder eventually. Besides the ugly Angus face, I'm *really* enjoying the Pro. It's faster than the premium/LE, especially when you get balls rocketing off the standups.

#1362 8 years ago

There is a craigslist ad from Montrose CO from a guy selling off his game room. He has pinball machines for sale. No prices listed. Contacted him. Starting prices are as follows.
Flinstones: 3500
Getaway: 3000
Gorgar: 600
Mars God of War: 600

Or 7k for everything. I'll assume these prices may very flexible....

#1364 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Looks nice. You bringing it to Colorado?

I would love to take a road trip up to Colorado, love to !
Give me a good reason.

#1365 8 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Seems like they don't have it anymore, but plenty of other places to play. Take a look: http://pinballmap.com/colorado
I'll have mine on location in Boulder eventually. Besides the ugly Angus face, I'm *really* enjoying the Pro. It's faster than the premium/LE, especially when you get balls rocketing off the standups.

Lots of places, but everything is an hour away from me.

My son has a lot of baseball games coming up and at least one in Longmont. Will have to check out Lyons Pinball Classic. If I ever get to Boulder I'll hit you up and buy you a beer or two or three.

#1366 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I would love to take a road trip up to Colorado, love to !
Give me a good reason.

Let me do some thinking on this one.

#1367 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Let me do some thinking on this one.

#1368 8 years ago

If anyone is looking to change things up a bit, I've got a couple pins and an Escalera I'd trade. Feel free to let me know what you have.

#1369 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If anyone is looking to change things up a bit, I've got a couple pins and an Escalera I'd trade. Feel free to let me know what you have.

And what pins exactly might that be?

#1370 8 years ago

Ha. That was a bit vague, wasn't it? Instead of just listing what I'd be willing to trade for what game etc I figured if anyone was interested in shaking their lineup up, maybe we can work something out.

PM me if interested.

Quoted from bemmett:

And what pins exactly might that be?

#1371 8 years ago

there is an ac/dc pro at chippers lanes in fort collins. the South location. pretty good shape.

Quoted from mesmashu:

Lots of places, but everything is an hour away from me.
My son has a lot of baseball games coming up and at least one in Longmont. Will have to check out Lyons Pinball Classic. If I ever get to Boulder I'll hit you up and buy you a beer or two or three.

#1372 8 years ago

I have a Cointaker Red Tremor shaker for Spike systems that has been installed and played for 2 games and then taken out that I want to sell. Basically brand new, I'm just not a shaker type of person. $75. Also have a set of the Kingdon Signs mod for the GOT that is for sale as well. $30. Thanks.

#1373 8 years ago

Still have the RFM for sale if anyone is looking for a really nice one. No cabinet or playfield wear. Works perfectly with no issues or errors. Has the Bill Ung LED saucer kit installed. Asking $2900 and would be willing to travel/meet partway (3 hour radius).

Also have a Nucore system which has never been used. Includes the Nucore base system, Nucore custom case, audio amp, ArcadeVGA card, motherboard, processor, and memory. Would need a power supply, hard drive, and CD/DVD player to finish setup. Would sell for $800 with the RFM.

Can send more info and pictures.

Img_7253_(resized).jpgImg_7253_(resized).jpg
Img_7257_(resized).jpgImg_7257_(resized).jpg
Img_7294_(resized).jpgImg_7294_(resized).jpg

#1374 8 years ago

Just letting locals know Lyons Classic Pinball's Hobbit SE is leaving NJ today so hopefully playable next Thursday.

#1375 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just letting locals know Lyons Classic Pinball's Hobbit SE is leaving NJ today so hopefully playable next Thursday.

Awesome news! Can't wait to come check it out.

#1376 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

You sure you don't want to just send that one up to me in Fort Collins and take mine in 2-3 weeks instead? Deal of a lifetime!!!

#1377 8 years ago

I have a High Speed for sale. $1100. Cabinet has taken some abuse, but the playfield has the original mylar and is okay. Plays well. Some broken plastics.

#1378 8 years ago

Anybody interested in a Last Action Hero shopped with LED's and alternate translight. Plays well, cabinet has some scratches.
$SOLD VIA CL

#1379 8 years ago

Utah resident here. Have any of you been to see this pin?:

westslope.craigslist.org link

(I don't know how to make my link work. It's the Maverick pin in the "western slope" region.)

I emailed asking for some higher quality photos before I try making an offer, but I haven't gotten a response. I'm hoping someone here has dropped by to see it, or knows if it's already sold but not removed from craigslist yet.

#1380 8 years ago

I have a very nice Baywatch for sale. Just finished shopping it and it looks awesome. Playfield is near perfect. Some wear at the shark scoop. Cabinet has a few minor dings but is overal in really good shape. Pm me for more pics. 2500 obo. DMD is really crisp.

#1381 8 years ago

Anybody have a nice Avatar pro for sale at a reasonable price?

#1382 8 years ago
Quoted from CryHavoc:

(I don't know how to make my link work. It's the Maverick pin in the "western slope" region.)
I emailed asking for some higher quality photos before I try making an offer, but I haven't gotten a response. I'm hoping someone here has dropped by to see it, or knows if it's already sold but not removed from craigslist yet.

$2500 seems steep for a Maverick.

#1383 8 years ago
Quoted from CryHavoc:

I had placed my Maverick on CL but took it off as I'd like to repair an area on the left side inside cabinet where a wire form scraped that area. However, I haven't gotten to that but willing to sell if for $1500. The game plays and works well with a nice playfield. Would be a bit of a drive however for you as I live in Colorado Springs.

#1384 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

$2500 seems steep for a Maverick.

Oh for sure, I'm not looking to spend anywhere near that. Just trying to get an idea of the condition/history and maybe make an offer from there. I sure hate it when people sell on craigslist but won't answer emails.

Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I had placed my Maverick on CL but took it off as I'd like to repair an area on the left side inside cabinet where a wire form scraped that area. However, I haven't gotten to that but willing to sell if for $1500. The game plays and works well with a nice playfield. Would be a bit of a drive however for you as I live in Colorado Springs.

I appreciate the offer, and that seems like a fair price, but I'm trying to see if I can get lucky and sniff out a smoking deal somewhere to add a second pin to my house (looking into several titles) and unfortunately that's still outside my current budget, especially with the distance. If the budget changes ill keep your offer in mind though.

#1385 8 years ago

Not pinball, but hoping to get lucky. Looking to buy a "Super Street Fighter II Turbo" B-Board. If you have one for sale or know of anybody, please let me know. Thanks

#1386 8 years ago

Prices lowered:

AFM $7250
Black Knight LE $1750
Cyclopes $2200
T3 $2600
Game of Thrones Topper $400

Text me or PM me.

#1387 8 years ago

Guys - anywhere to play in Durango?

#1388 8 years ago

I've never used it but try this pinball locator.

http://www.pinballmap.com/colorado

#1389 8 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Guys - anywhere to play in Durango?

Looks like Pargosa Springs is closest to you.

Bear Creek Saloon
475 Lewis Street
Pagosa Springs, CO

I used another pinball locator to find it.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zdkD7YD6mbyI.kcCdiek__ZOc&hl=en_US

#1390 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Thinking about heading down there this Friday after work. Wife has a girls night out... oldest daughter is watching the youngest...

Can anyone confirm if The Hobbit is on location and ready to take my hard earned $?

#1391 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Can anyone confirm if The Hobbit is on location and ready to take my hard earned $?

I'm sure we'll get an update when it is confirmed at Lyons... estimate was tomorrow!

#1392 8 years ago

Who ever got that non working $100 Night Moves cocktail was reallllly fast. I was checking adds and before I could wrap up my conference call to contact it was gone.

Would have loved to fix and re-theme one of those.

#1393 8 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Who ever got that non working $100 Night Moves cocktail was reallllly fast. I was checking adds and before I could wrap up my conference call to contact it was gone.
Would have loved to fix and re-theme one of those.

That's the very situation the mute button and your cell phone are designed for!

#1394 8 years ago

Too far of a drive for me...

#1395 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That's the very situation the mute button and your cell phone are designed for!

If only, I was leading the call, still could have texted.

#1396 8 years ago

Anyone pull the trigger on the EATPM that was on CL last week? I think it was that Wolfman character. $2500 for a non-booting game seemed absurd but it was gone fast. Assuming someone talked him down.

#1397 8 years ago

I want to buy a Ghostbusters Premium. It will be my first NIB Stern. Obviously I want the best price and I plan on calling around. I've heard lots of great things about JJ at GE but then there's the whole sales tax thing.

I figured I would ask the locals who do you buy from and why?

#1398 8 years ago

I would really like to buy from JJ and keep it local but the sales tax just kills it for me. Sorry JJ. I bought from Cointaker as the pricing is very competitive, no sales tax, and delivered right to your driveway!

#1399 8 years ago

I buy from JJ and pay the sales tax. That's what you are supposed to do, just pay the tax.

#1400 8 years ago

Star trek premium still for sale ,
PM for details

Thanks

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.