IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 150.
#1251 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will take them both if you want to hold them for me till I come out for Dory. Alternatively, they could be dropped off in superior at my borthers place. They would be a gift from me to him anyway. He will put them on his Tee'd Off and CBW. I mention that because whom the hell would put invisiglass on those games

Sorry, Hilton but I answered my email this morning before returning to this thread. I have two people interested and I'm fairly certain at least one sheet has been sold. If one or both sheets are still available later on I will gladly let you know.

Thanks bud, I hope you're well.

#1252 8 years ago

no worries

#1253 8 years ago

Fake Pin*Bot ad is back: denver.craigslist.org link

#1254 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Sorry, Hilton but I answered my email this morning before returning to this thread. I have two people interested and I'm fairly certain at least one sheet has been sold. If one or both sheets are still available later on I will gladly let you know.
Thanks bud, I hope you're well.

We will be out in your area for an entire week around Labor Day. Would love to finally stop over and play pinball for a day if you will have us.

#1255 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We will be out in your area for an entire week around Labor Day. Would love to finally stop over and play pinball for a day if you will have us.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

(Beer is already stocked for ya my friend)

#1256 8 years ago

Pending cash exchange and pick up, all PDI and Invisaglass has been sold.

Thanks. I met some great new people.

#1257 8 years ago

Have a real nice Avatar pro for trade.....looking for Kiss, X-men, and Mustang

#1258 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Your infinite search for South Park continues?!
I'm just going to buy one and jack up the price on you since I know you won't be able to resist it.

It's been desert waste land for finding pins lately. Only ones up here i can find people want me to fix and won't sell it to me lol. Never thought it would be this hard to find a South Park. If you can find me one for a decent price id gladly pay a finders fee since I owe you one already

#1259 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Fake Pin*Bot ad is back: denver.craigslist.org link

Do you mean fake as in the picture or has someone been scammed by this ad before?

#1260 8 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Do you mean fake as in the picture or has someone been scammed by this ad before?

the pic is 100% fake, and the ad is the same one that has appeared 2 or 3 times already...not sure if there is a "scam" other than some weirdo screwing with people.

#1261 8 years ago

I bought the Centipede Cocktail Table today. First video game I've owned. I'll need to replace the plug as someone had cut the ground . The game is just really dirty but not banged up. Looks like everything is there.
Seller even had the manuals and schematics. Supposedly the monitor doesn't work, so I'll need to research that. Wish me luck! I'll take any and all advice seeing that I'm new to Video Games.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1262 8 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Supposedly the monitor doesn't work, so I'll need to research that. Wish me luck!

In my experience it's either "just a fuse"...or re-cap the monitor chassis...or fail the re-cap and buy a chassis off ebay.

#1263 8 years ago

Looking for a TWD Pro in or near Colorado.

#1264 8 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Looking for a TWD Pro in or near Colorado.

denver.craigslist.org link

This guy had some model of TWD listed a while back.

#1265 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

i think thats mirage games listings

#1266 8 years ago

You think correct.

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

#1267 8 years ago

Has anyone gone and looked at the Family Guy in Wellington? Wondering how rough it is, seems like it would have been gone by now unless he is firm on that price.

#1268 8 years ago

Anyone have a Sorcerer they want to get rid of?

#1269 8 years ago

Doesn't look like his ad--unless they closed and he stuffed them all in a house. Have any of you inquired?

#1270 8 years ago

Still looking for a Cirqus Voltaire in case any one has one to sell.

#1271 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Doesn't look like his ad--unless they closed and he stuffed them all in a house. Have any of you inquired?

He stuffs them all in house(s)

#1272 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

they are the same games and prices as he lists on his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/MiragePinballArcade/

i think he changed the way he posts cause someone kept flagging his ads when he would post them over and over every day

#1273 8 years ago

i think he changed the way he posts

Hmm. Looks like it, regardless, he claims to have a new TWD Pro which someone was after...if it is "new" you wouldn't have to deal with the horrible unshopped condition most of his games were in at RMPS

#1274 8 years ago

He has my old pro. It's in good shape. All his stuff is in his house and in unshopped condition. Prices are pretty high

#1275 8 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

He has my old pro. It's in good shape. All his stuff is in his house and in unshopped condition. Prices are pretty high

so his shop is closed down now? maybe he would figure out selling games unshopped at high prices isn't the best strategy

#1276 8 years ago

Mirage Games = $x,x95 & Littleton.

#1277 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Thanks, looks like he is Mirage and he has one listed for 5k. No pics, but in the text description. Seems absurd, can't you get a new one for very close to that, if not a little less? I cant believe he stays in business. But I guess suckers are out there.

#1278 8 years ago

Just chiming in with my experience with Mirage. I called down to ask for pics of a black rose he had for sale. The person on the phone said they would try to do that but wasn't sure about it. I explained It is a 10hr drive for me and I would just like to know more about the game before I made the trip to look at it/pick it up. Never received the pics so I called again and talked to another person who yet again never sent me pics. At this point, I was fed up and ended up shipping a much much nicer game from NY fully shopped with a clear coated play field for the same price he wanted for one that didn't even appear to have matching flipper bats. Definitely not how I would run a business. The prices he had on games at showdown last year was pretty high I thought.

You want to talk to a guy about selling pins and customer service in the retail market then JJ (Game Exchange) is your man.

#1280 8 years ago

looking for an X files if anyone has one for sale! also a who dunnit send me a PM thanks

#1281 8 years ago

actually open to any Sega or data east game thats available

#1282 8 years ago

Anybody here selling a Safecracker?

#1283 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anybody here selling a Safecracker?

Remote chance I might sell mine BUT it is dependent on if/when some of my newer games that are coming down the pipe here start shipping. File me in the maybe category within a month or so, I imagine I will know.

#1285 8 years ago

Tried buying 2 pins from wolfman. He basically wasn't interested in selling.

#1286 8 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Tried buying 2 pins from wolfman. He basically wasn't interested in selling.

what pins? how much?

#1287 8 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

He basically wasn't interested in selling.

Selling at your price? I'll bet he'd be very interested in selling at his prices!

#1288 8 years ago

Bride and party monsters. Wouldn't really give me any information on the games at all. Offered a deposit on them for when he gets back to town and he just said he might have to sell to make room for others if he finds them. I did ask if he would make a package deal and that I would more than likely take either one either way but would prefer both.

#1289 8 years ago

Looking to sell my nice T3 in the near future. PM if interested.

#1290 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Still looking for a Cirqus Voltaire in case any one has one to sell.

I have a rare sample version CV I'll consider selling. Its also a Chris Hutchens, HEP restoration. I haven't thought of a price but as you can imagine it will be in the top value range. If someone is serious I'll come up with a hard number but it will definitely be into five figures.

#1291 8 years ago

Alot of machines to choose from....

#1292 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have a rare sample version CV I'll consider selling

Gasp!!! Say it ain't so!

#1293 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If someone is serious I'll come up with a hard number but it will defiantly be into five figures.

"Defiantly"?!?! Sounds like you would rather not sell it.

Gotta love auto-correct.

I have played this game multiple times, I have never seen a better example.

#1294 8 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

Gotta love auto-correct.

Nope. Public school system.

#1295 8 years ago

The Silverball Mania on the Fort Collins craigslist is mine. Looking for $750. I'd trade for a couple of SF Rush machines if anyone was interested.

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

--Luke

#1296 8 years ago

Judge Dredd still available if anybody would like to look at it. Please see CL ad. $2400 firm. Thanks!

#1297 8 years ago

I'm looking to sell a couple of games. PM for details if interested.

AFM $8000
TZ $6000 SOLD
T3 $2875
Taxi $2450 SOLD
Black Knight LE $1900
Swords of Fury $2300 SOLD
Cyclopes $2300

#1299 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'm looking to sell a couple of games. PM for details if interested.
AFM $8000
TZ $6000
T3 $2875
Taxi $2450
Black Knight LE $1900
Swords of Fury $2300
Cyclopes $2300

Lionman?

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.