5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,194 posts
  • 271 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Its_me_aj
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4194 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 84.
#1201 3 years ago

It's the Costco version

#1202 3 years ago

It's the IM Costco version

Sorry tried to edit and DP'd

#1203 3 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

In reference to the apology letter on Craigslist...
Quite a fiasco, but I'll give the guy credit for a heartfelt apology. Much more than you typically get, especially on the Internet.

I agree. I got the run around and was frustrated. I then saw the prices and realized we are notevenremotely in the same ball park. As the clist poster is reading this, good idea toeither pass along routed projects for appropriate prices or do the work to shop them each and advertise them and you may be able. To get the premiums you are asking.

Side note, i am in CO for the next few days if anyone has anything to sell. My wishlist is up to date and willing to pay a fair price based on tittle and condition.

#1204 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I agree. I got the run around and was frustrated. I then saw the prices and realized we are notevenremotely in the same ball park. As the clist poster is reading this, good idea toeither pass along routed projects for appropriate prices or do the work to shop them each and advertise them and you may be able. To get the premiums you are asking.
Side note, i am in CO for the next few days if anyone has anything to sell. My wishlist is up to date and willing to pay a fair price based on tittle and condition.

May want to check out the Wolman he sent out a text last night he is unloading games at 9:00 this morning from his 38 day tour
of the West Coast.

#1205 3 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

May want to check out the Wolman he sent out a text last night he is unloading games at 9:00 this morning from his 38 day tour
of the West Coast.

What and where is the woolman?

#1206 3 years ago

Hard to believe he can survive 38 days on the road.

#1207 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What and where is the woolman?

Oops Wolfman, he has an add on craigslist - there is a picture of a red truck. He is a local guy who travels and buys up routed machines.

#1208 3 years ago

I've got my Medusa up on CL if anyone wants to give it a play. Just doesn't get any love since I got TSPP.

denver.craigslist.org link

#1209 3 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Oops Wolfman, he has an add on craigslist - there is a picture of a red truck. He is a local guy who travels and buys up routed machines.

Anyone ever buy from him? How are the games? Anyone hace the full list of 31 w prices they can send me?

#1210 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

full list of 31

I think 31 is the # of days it took him to find the games...the available games are in the ad. His games are routed, unshopped, he bargains a little on price and will hold a game with a paypal deposit usually. Trustworthy but prices aren't great...then again, if you have to drive to CA for 31 days you'd expect to have a bit of a markup. More useful if you are looking for a specific title...not going to find a super-deal.

#1211 3 years ago

He's also crazy hah

#1212 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my LOTR. Fully shopped, rebuilt flippers, color DMD, full cliffy set, LED's etc. anyone have anything they are looking to move? PM me looking for AC/DC plus cash, TAF, TZ, GOT, whitewater etc.

#1213 3 years ago

I bought an AFM from Wolfman last week. Yea, it was dirty and had cracked rubbers but the playfield is almost like new. It cleaned up really nice. Still had the goodie bag inside. Cabinet is slightly faded and scratched up a little but everything worked on it minus the DMD. I brought it to Gilberts attention and he paid for half of the replacement DMD. He didn't have to as he sells them as is. My first time buying a game from him as we couldn't come to an agreement on his other machines I've looked at. I'd buy another from him in the future.

#1214 3 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I bought an AFM from Wolfman last week. Yea, it was dirty and had cracked rubbers but the playfield is almost like new. It cleaned up really nice. Still had the goodie bag inside. Cabinet is slightly faded and scratched up a little but everything worked on it minus the DMD. I brought it to Gilberts attention and he paid for half of the replacement DMD. He didn't have to as he sells them as is. My first time buying a game from him as we couldn't come to an agreement on his other machines I've looked at. I'd buy another from him in the future.

Did you happen to take a look at either Scared Stiff he had for sale and if so what kind of shape were their playfields in?

#1215 3 years ago

I have 5 sheets of PDI glass left over from a large shipment I bought. The glass is new, still wrapped from the factory. I also have one sheet of used PDI left.

I'm tired of running my Craigslist ad and need closet space so I'll gladly reduce the price. You will not find a better price anywhere.

Same for the NIB Blackout reproduction backglass on CL. Make me an offer.

thanks

#1216 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

need closet space

I can only guess what things you are looking to stuff in there...

#1217 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have 5 sheets of PDI glass left over from a large shipment I bought. The glass is new, still wrapped from the factory. I also have one sheet of used PDI left.
I'm tired of running my Craigslist ad and need closet space so I'll gladly reduce the price. You will not find a better price anywhere.
thanks

I purchased a sheet of PDI glass from Kim a few months back and he was a pleasure to deal with and the PDI glass is great. This is truly one of the best mods that you can add to any pinball machine.

Gord

#1218 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can only guess what things you are looking to stuff in there...

Invading Cheeseheads that buy our Colorado machines.

#1219 3 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Was this by any chance the AFM from Strange Brewery?

#1220 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Invading Cheeseheads that buy our Colorado machines.

I wish, I did not get anything when I was out there. Was very tempted by a few but you guys dont seem to have any deal on games and across the board prices were higher then what I find around here.

I was tempted by the Andromeda but too far south (after 30hr RT drive) and about 800 too much for that title.

#1221 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Did you happen to take a look at either Scared Stiff he had for sale and if so what kind of shape were their playfields in?

I took a quick look at one of them. It was dirty but I didn't look too close as I wasn't in the market for one. There was someone powering it up and thoroughly going through it.

#1222 3 years ago
Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

Was this by any chance the AFM from Strange Brewery?

I have no idea. Gilbert said it was from L.A. It had the nicer playfield of the two but cabinet was a little more faded then the one he wanted $7500 for.

#1223 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

thanks

I might be able to be convinced. I can't handle the glare on some of my modern Sterns with the fluorescent tube backbox lighting.

#1224 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I might be able to be convinced. I can't handle the glare on some of my modern Sterns with the fluorescent tube backbox lighting.

Pinball Dude... I've already promised one sheet and am down to 4 of the new remaining. Come see it in my Stern Batman TDK if you need convincing.

Bring beer and I'll throw in a free pinball lesson.

#1225 3 years ago

Looking for Swords of fury or mousin around

#1226 3 years ago

I've got a few pins for sale: Super nice Johnny Mnemonic with no pf wear, no cab fade and full LED's -$2400. HUO XMEN LE Magneto. I am the first owner, like new- $5800. Addams Family Gold, HUO, like new- $9500. Thanks, B.

#1227 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Pinball Dude... I've already promised one sheet and am down to 4 of the new remaining. Come see it in my Stern Batman TDK if you need convincing.
Bring beer and I'll throw in a free pinball lesson.

So, then, what are you asking per sheet of glass? I would assume that this is regular size not wide body.

#1228 3 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

So, then, what are you asking per sheet of glass? I would assume that this is regular size not wide body.

PM sent.

Go Broncos.

#1229 3 years ago

I have both my JD and HSII The Getaway on CL for sale. Both in above average condition, no playfield wear, minimal fading, and both work 100%. Asking $2300 for HSII, $2450 for JD but would do both together for $4700. Take a look at the ads on CL and reply to that or PM me here if you have any interest. Thanks!

#1230 3 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

would do both together for $4600.

bad timing for me or I would be interested

#1231 3 years ago

Anyone go and check out the TOM in person?

#1232 3 years ago

Anyone have a 24 or T3 they'd be willing to part with? Maybe a TOTAN or BSD?

I have a super nice pimped out Refinery IMVE I'd be willing to trade if any interest but fine just purchasing as well.

#1233 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone have a 24 or T3 they'd be willing to part with? Maybe a TOTAN or BSD?
I have a super nice pimped out Refinery IMVE I'd be willing to trade if any interest but fine just purchasing as well.

Man wished I could do something on that IMVE of yours just bad timing.GLWS

#1235 3 years ago

is there a GOT Prem/LE on location around Denver? Looking to play one, tomorrow if so.

#1236 3 years ago
Quoted from angus:

is there a GOT Prem/LE on location around Denver? Looking to play one, tomorrow if so.

I know Lyons Classic Pinball is way father than you'd probably like to travel but they have an LE there. Plays great.

#1237 3 years ago

yeah I was hoping to avoid driving that far. But I might.

#1238 3 years ago
Quoted from angus:

yeah I was hoping to avoid driving that far. But I might.

I have one if you want to come play sometime. PM me

#1239 3 years ago

pinball / video Game Arcades/ Jukebox/ Slot (Aurora.Co)

I did Repairs all games neat look new and come over and looks games I have a lists !
Williams Tri-Zone 1979 Display LEDs 4 Plays $ 975.00
Gottlieb Funland 1968 EM no coin free game 1 play new paint all nice body $ 1.500.00

Can someone give me a translation on this one?!?

#1240 3 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

I have both my JD and HSII The Getaway on CL for sale. Both in above average condition, no playfield wear, minimal fading, and both work 100%. Asking $2300 for HSII, $2450 for JD but would do both together for $4700. Take a look at the ads on CL and reply to that or PM me here if you have any interest. Thanks!

Interested in that JD just don't when I would be able to get up there.

#1241 3 years ago

The Getaway is sold, JD still available. LMK if you make it up this way.

#1242 3 years ago

Looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle. Let me know if anyone has one for sale

#1243 3 years ago

Still in search of:

Fire! (or any system 11 pin)
South Park

#1244 3 years ago

anyone have a Gottlieb Gladiators for sale or trade?

#1245 3 years ago

Looking for a F-14 Tomcat, doesn't have to be shopped or fully blinged out just in decent shape and fully working, will pay $1300 or can consider trading my Xenon.

#1246 3 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Still in search of:
Fire! (or any system 11 pin)
South Park

Your infinite search for South Park continues?!

I'm just going to buy one and jack up the price on you since I know you won't be able to resist it.

#1247 3 years ago

Anyone grab that Fish Tales on CL up in Ft Collins? I was interested but sounds like it is gone.

I'd pay fair price if anyone wants to sell.

#1248 3 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone grab that Fish Tales on CL up in Ft Collins? I was interested but sounds like it is gone.
I'd pay fair price if anyone wants to sell.

The FT was gone quick like all the ones which come up for sale. Been looking for awhile and always "just missed" it.

Must have sold so fast he raised the price on his AC/DC.

#1249 3 years ago

I have two sheets of used Invisglass that I'll sell. $100 each.

Thanks

#1250 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have two sheets of used Invisglass that I'll sell. $100 each.
Thanks

I will take them both if you want to hold them for me till I come out for Dory. Alternatively, they could be dropped off in superior at my borthers place. They would be a gift from me to him anyway. He will put them on his Tee'd Off and CBW. I mention that because whom the hell would put invisiglass on those games

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 23.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 275.00
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 4194 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside