IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 150.
#1151 8 years ago

Have a few games for sale. I will add to the marketplace tonight or tomorrow. All are working. Message me if your interested and I'll get some pics to ya. Prefer local pu. If you don't like the prices shoot me an offer.

Big Guns - Sold
Ice Revue - $750 Good shape, great playing game
Central Park - $1200 Shopped out last summer, nice playfield and backglass, solid cabinet
Fish Tales - Sold
Star Trek Pro - $4500 I'm the original owner. Shaker motor, Aurich alternate translite, cliffy protectors, pinblades, Klingon BOP ship, warp ramp diffuser.

#1152 8 years ago

I've got a JM available.

#1153 8 years ago

I've got a flintstones I'm thinking of selling. Let me know if any interest before I put it on Craigslist.

#1154 8 years ago

Anyone have a rollergames for sale or trade?

#1155 8 years ago

Damn did anybody on Pinside get that Tron on CL earlier?

#1156 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I called on it. He called me back and said there were 12 others in front of me. He said a guy was supposed to go look at it tomorrow but someone must have talked him into selling it tonight because the ads been removed.

#1157 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

not me. There's a MB with fairly heavy wear and a few issues for (choke) $8500. Great examples have been going for 8500-9000 on pinside...has to come down on that price I think...?

#1158 8 years ago

Yes that's a little rediculous for that MB. With the problems indicated and wear on the playfield the price is way too high. Or but wait he'll shop it for an additional $500 and as is. Craziness!

#1159 8 years ago

Anyone have any oddballs (ie. Check out my wishlist) they are thinking of selling?

I will be out in denver/boulder area next weekend.

Side note: i have room for 1 pn the way out and 1 on the way back if you need safe and cheap transport for a game.

#1160 8 years ago

on CL, a little pricey: Eight Ball Deluxe LE $1800

#1161 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

on CL, a little pricey: Eight Ball Deluxe LE $1800

Thanks, but a little pricey.

Anyone know anything about the guy on your denver clist advertising from Kerney, NE?

#1162 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks, but a little pricey.
Anyone know anything about the guy on your denver clist advertising from Kerney, NE?

Based on his own descriptions, priced high, all routed machines and un-shopped. His Monster Bash sounds real rough.

#1163 8 years ago

Looking for a HUO Avatar. Could trade either JD or The Getaway plus cash or cash only. Thanks.

#1164 8 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Based on his own descriptions, priced high, all routed machines and un-shopped. His Monster Bash sounds real rough.

Yeah he appears to be a complete flake. i just emailed back and forth with him a few times and he is incapable of even giving a price of the few i asked about. His only replies are that he 'has lots of interest' and does not want to give anyone preference... wth?... Just give a price rather than wasting time with emails. Dude is not worth the hassle.

#1165 8 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

His Monster Bash sounds real rough.

tons of wear...no way that's 8500...it'd take some cash to get it to players quality. He had a couple others I've been looking for...not a good sign

#1166 8 years ago

These guys buy these pins off-route from the middle of nowhere, for a few $k per machine on average, and try to unload them for top dollar to people that should know better. They don't even turn them on. What a joke.

#1167 8 years ago

I couldn't even get the guy Kerney to email me back. MB playfield looks beat to hell and the fact that he wants to advertise them 1 at a time after previosly offering for a bulk discount means he's just trying to milk it. Too bad, he's got some great titles.

#1168 8 years ago

I tried doing a bulk buy from him last summer and he got insulted when I gave him my offer based on the shape of his monster bash.

#1169 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah he appears to be a complete flake. i just emailed back and forth with him a few times and he is incapable of even giving a price of the few i asked about. His only replies are that he 'has lots of interest' and does not want to give anyone preference... wth?... Just give a price rather than wasting time with emails. Dude is not worth the hassle.

"Complete flake" may be complimenting him.

#1170 8 years ago

Same here.. I emailed back and forth too.. I only live about 50 miles from him. About two years ago I got a to look at his stash. Would not sell any at that time. Even in his craigslist add said he would rather sell local.. Guess not! I couldn't get a price either..

#1171 8 years ago

thanks for the heads up. definately not going to coordinate travel plans around stopping by at his place then. I am not sure why some people that claim to want to sell are so difficult to deal with??? I can only guess that by being difficult they eventually get someone that is just clamoring for a title and will overpay for sub quality.

#1172 8 years ago

yeah same experience for me, back and forth email but no price, just the "stay tuned" stern line, maybe its Jared
i told him i could make the trip for the right game since he said he could only bring 3 to the denver area, oh well.

#1173 8 years ago

exactly..plus $8500 for a monster bash like that.. Heck you can get a super nice one for that if you look

#1174 8 years ago

so whose gonna be the lucky guy to buy that broken black knight 2000 for $2500 or whatever haha.

#1175 8 years ago

anyone else thinking of selling anything?

I have a few more days to plan any diversions on route.

As mentioned before, if you find something you need transported to CO and on my route I can likely lend a hand to make it happen.

#1176 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone else thinking of selling anything?
I have a few more days to plan any diversions on route.
As mentioned before, if you find something you need transported to CO and on my route I can likely lend a hand to make it happen.

I might sell my pimped out Refinery IMVE if you or anyone up that way has any interest. I wish I had a list of all available games up your way, I'm sure there is something up there I'd want.

#1177 8 years ago

Already have IM, but thanks.

I suggest cross posting in the WI thread and then also checking out Clist in my region (not much that interests me lately, but may be somthing you are looking for?).

Chance you could find someone in Milwaukee or Rockford that is able to get me a game by Friday afternoon when I leave Madison?

Also, I guess Omaha is another major city alongthe route, but seller woudl need to be cool with a LATE pickup on friday night

#1178 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

so whose gonna be the lucky guy to buy that broken black knight 2000 for $2500 or whatever haha.

LOL. I saw that ad and just shook my head.

#1179 8 years ago

So all these ads on Craig's List where people say they got these old machines "on location"... How do I get these machines from these locations without having to deal with the middlemen?! I'd gladly buy a bunch of beat up on location machines.

#1180 8 years ago

I'm just trying to buy a BSD!! And it seems others are too and every time I come across one, it just sold. Might go for a CFTBL instead

#1181 8 years ago

I'd like to find a BSD also.

#1182 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'd like to find a BSD also.

me too

#1183 8 years ago
Quoted from soapblox:

So all these ads on Craig's List where people say they got these old machines "on location"... How do I get these machines from these locations without having to deal with the middlemen?! I'd gladly buy a bunch of beat up on location machines.

it does not happen as often anymore, but in general...

go to location, find OP phone number on side of game, give them a call, make then an offer.

Reality is many OPs are now guys like me. Unless your offer is silly high you will be thanked and told no. Other OPs that dont take of their games often look on ebay and use the internet so they want silly prices.

The years of buying games off route for good deals dried up in most areas about 3 years ago.

You can still find opportunities in some areas where pinball is not as popular but it takes lots of luck and lots of work. Your time is better off spent just buying the game you want when you find it local.

#1184 8 years ago

Anyone have a lead in where I can pick up a Avatar pro?

#1185 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone have a lead in where I can pick up a Avatar pro?

mnhotrod is selling his LE for a decent price.

#1186 8 years ago

Who is going to buy the almost collector grade doctor who with a lot of wear by the elevator for $4700. Anyone?

#1187 8 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Who is going to buy the almost collector grade doctor who with a lot of wear by the elevator for $4700. Anyone?

insanity...

#1188 8 years ago

Someone on here that has a T2 listed on Craigslist? If so let me know have a friend that is looking for one

#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Don't forget the half faded cabinet.

#1190 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Someone on here that has a T2 listed on Craigslist?

I emailed...no response. Wondering if it was fake?

#1191 8 years ago

Anyone looking for a Theater of Magic? I'm not selling one but do know of someone that is in case anyone here is interested.

For myself, still looking for a well playing Whirlwind. I'm fine if it has playfield and other wear as longs as it plays well.

#1192 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone looking for a Theater of Magic? I'm not selling one but do know of someone that is in case anyone here is interested.
For myself, still looking for a well playing Whirlwind. I'm fine if it has playfield and other wear as longs as it plays well.

The owner of Grinkers Grand Palace arcade in Idaho is looking for one, I can forward your friends info to him if he would like.

#1193 8 years ago

Here's the email I received from Wolf. Wolf is a tech guy in Colorado Springs and not the same guy as Wolfman AKA Gilbert that sells pins in Denver, just so there's no confusion.

"Hello PinballWorx customers!

You can enjoy the magical experience of owning a very nice, well cared for, Theatre of Magic. A good customer of mine is selling hers. I am putting out the word to all of you because I don't want you to miss out. (Not to mention, it would be nice to keep this machine in my service database!)

Check out the pictures attached. Beautiful all around. Even the "trunk" is pristine.

As always, do not contact me about price. I'm just the messenger, not the middleman. Call Sam directly at

303-305-9830

or email her at

[email protected]

Wolf"

#1194 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Here's the email I received from Wolf. Wolf is a tech guy in Colorado Springs and not the same guy as Wolfman AKA Gilbert that sells pins in Denver, just so there's no confusion.
You can enjoy the magical experience of owning a very nice, well cared for, Theatre of Magic. A good customer of mine is selling hers. I am putting out the word to all of you because I don't want you to miss out. (Not to mention, it would be nice to keep this machine in my service database!)
Check out the pictures attached. Beautiful all around. Even the "trunk" is pristine.
As always, do not contact me about price. I'm just the messenger, not the middleman. Call Sam directly at
303-305-9830
or email her at
[email protected]
Wolf"

She wants $6500 for it in case anyone is interested.

#1195 8 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

What's the going rate for a "nice" one these days? Mr. Pinball says $5500?

#1196 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

303-305-9830
or email her at
[email protected]
Wolf"

forwarded the info,

thanks

#1197 8 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

#1199 8 years ago

In reference to the apology letter on Craigslist...

Quite a fiasco, but I'll give the guy credit for a heartfelt apology. Much more than you typically get, especially on the Internet.

#1200 8 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link

What's the catch on this one? Sounds super cheap for Iron Man.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.