IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 150.
#1101 8 years ago

LE here.

Quoted from outcida:

Anyone else in CO in on the Rob Zombie pin by Spooky or considering it?

#1102 8 years ago

Quote "InfiniteLives... If I beat you in a tournament you have to sell me Super Off Road."

His super offroad is spoken for

#1103 8 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

His super offroad is spoken for

Pretty sure he'd rather drive to Greeley than Casper to get an Off Road fix. Besides, this is a Colorado thread... you're not supposed to be here.

#1104 8 years ago

Haha Super Off Road seems to be my ace in the hole

Anyone have an Elvira and the Party Monsters or a Whirlwind for sale/trade?

#1105 8 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Anyone else in CO in on the Rob Zombie pin by Spooky or considering it?

Nice to see 2 LEs coming to CO. I'm still on the fence on the game...

#1106 8 years ago

I really want a bsd if anyone has one or knows anyone looking to part ways with one

#1107 8 years ago

We purchased an RZ Standard. If anyone wants to play it, it will be set up in our showroom.

#1108 8 years ago

The below came up on CL. I often wonder where folks get their info believing their games are worth insane prices? This sounds to me like someone who has no idea about the pinball hobby and prices. A 5K Magic City, where's does that exist?!

Meanwhile anyone, here currently selling a LOTR?

"Pinball Machine - Magic City - $3850 (Colorado Springs)
avoiding scams
Perfect Christmas gift. Restored and operational 1967 Williams Magic City Pinball Machine. No. ~300/2650 built. Everything works and ready to play. These machines sell for upwards of $5k. (missing coin mechanism)

Assembled and ready for your game room!"

#1109 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

A 5K Magic City, where's does that exist?!

Usually it's pinrescue but I don't think they've even sold one for that much. That's a $400-800 game at best. It is strange.

No LOTR here. I do have a POTC, High Hand, Jacks Open, Fire Queen, and Target Pool that I would sell.

#1110 8 years ago

Us Wyoming guys have to prowl the Colorado for sale and trade thread because we only have eight machines in all of Wyoming.

#1111 8 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

Us Wyoming guys have to prowl the Colorado for sale and trade thread because we only have eight machines in all of Wyoming.

NW Iowa is sorta the same way. Not much else around. Either Minneapolis or CO seem like the hot spots for pinballs.

#1112 8 years ago

Maybe Wyo and NW Iowa should have a trade party one summer, we can all bring our Small collections and trade for something different.

#1113 8 years ago

Somebody grab the Paragon retheme for $150...Quick! I have no room.

denver.craigslist.org link

#1114 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Somebody grab the Paragon retheme for $150...Quick! I have no room.

I still insist that this would be the PERFECT restore title. AT this price, you could buy the CPR pf and it would bring the machine up to $1000 ish and you wouldn't be upside for the value of the machine. Not horribly upside down at least.

#1115 8 years ago

CPR is $800. Then you need a set of plastics, cabinet repaint, and a backglass. You'd be in to it for more than your average players paragon, but you'd have a completely restored one...it's $150!

#1116 8 years ago

if anyone wants to buy that Elvira and the Party Monsters on CL and trade it for my Bride of Pinbot that'd be cool

#1117 8 years ago

I have a nice Black Rose I need to sell today to make room for my NGG.
$2200. It is on craigslist Denver

br5.jpgbr5.jpg

#1118 8 years ago

New, reproduction backglass for Blackout from Planetary Pinball. With shipping I paid $270.00. - Your cost $240, cash and carry.

I sold my game and don't need it.

Backglass is still sealed in un-opened box. - Thanks

BlackoutBG_(resized).jpgBlackoutBG_(resized).jpg

#1119 8 years ago

Does anyone on here have a KISS playfield table for sale?!

Anyone that watches craigslist here in CO know what the is for. I'm about to buy the thing so I don't have to have my phone notify me about the 50 ads/week for selling it.

#1120 8 years ago

Did anyone pick up that Meteor in the springs for $500? I was second in line... arrrgggg!!! so close.

#1121 8 years ago

Selling my Walking Dead pro. 4200 OBO. Machine is is great shape. No credit dot etc. pm if interested. Would entertain some trade offers as well. Happy New Years!!

#1122 8 years ago

Williams Flash - $900 (Pinscore Displays, Full LED, Fully Shopped)

#1123 8 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

Selling my Walking Dead pro. 4200 OBO. Machine is is great shape. No credit dot etc. pm if interested. Would entertain some trade offers as well. Happy New Years!!

stern pins don't do the "credit dot" thing btw. They have "tech alerts" or something like that.
And you have to go into test to see them.
Happy New Year!
GLWS

#1124 8 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

stern pins don't do the "credit dot" thing btw. They have "tech alerts" or something like that.
And you have to go into test to see them.
Happy New Year!
GLWS

Thanks Dino,
So no Tech Alerts, I just checked again to make sure.

#1126 8 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

I know, just had to give you guys shit. I used to go to every Pokes home game and some away games during the Joe Glenn era so I'm somewhat of a Wyoming Cowboy fan. You guys should have kept him and his staff. They got a raw deal considering they were going up against TCU, Utah and BYU. The Mountain West is so much easier now.

#1127 8 years ago

Anyone here want to buy a brand new never used PROC (pre-fliptronics) controller?

#1128 8 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

I know, just had to give you guys shit. I used to go to every Pokes home game and some away games during the Joe Glenn era so I'm somewhat of a Wyoming Cowboy fan. You guys should have kept him and his staff. They got a raw deal considering they were going up against TCU, Utah and BYU. The Mountain West is so much easier now.

I went to UW Joe Glenn's first year. "Powder River, Let `er Buck!"

#1129 8 years ago

You'll likely miss this on the Pinside front page... take a look if you have any interest in a multi-location team league.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-in-a-denver-front-range-team-league

#1130 8 years ago

I am considering purchasing a Game Of Thrones Premium. Does anyone have a LE or Premium (not sure if they are shipping yet) that I can possibly play? I played the pro at the 1UP and enjoyed it but really need to get some time on an LE/Premium in order to make a comparison and decision.

#1131 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I went to UW Joe Glenn's first year. "Powder River, Let `er Buck!"

Ah, cool! My first year at UW was Glenn's first year. Graduated in 2007.

#1132 8 years ago

Unless something has changed, Game Exchange almost always has the newest Stern on the floor set to freeplay.

Quoted from pinmister:

Does anyone have a LE or Premium (not sure if they are shipping yet) that I can possibly play?

#1133 8 years ago

I just offered $50 cash for the King Kool pinball on CL.
They've advertised it for so long on CL! I can't take it anymore!

I might throw in $5 bucks for the State Fair one too!

#1134 8 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

I just offered $50 cash for the King Kool pinball on CL.

yeah, King Kool isn't on many people's short list and if it was it would be for $200 or so...considered buying the state fair just to get it off there as well.

#1135 8 years ago

I'm looking for a TFTC if anyone has one for sale.

#1136 8 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am considering purchasing a Game Of Thrones Premium. Does anyone have a LE or Premium (not sure if they are shipping yet) that I can possibly play? I played the pro at the 1UP and enjoyed it but really need to get some time on an LE/Premium in order to make a comparison and decision. If I do decide to pick one up I may be letting go of my one of a kind custom modded to the tee World Poker Tour(probably the nicest one in existence). Not sure on pricing yet but if you are interested maybe shoot me a PM. I have a couple people that are interested from out of state, but would prefer a local deal first.

I paid for a Premium, but don't know anything about the status of when it will arrive. I'll let you know when I get it.
Lyons Classic Pinball is due an LE, but that hasn't arrived either...though I'm pretty sure LE's will arrive before Premiums.

I'd love a World Poker Tour at some point, but I'm only interested at the low end of pricing.

#1137 8 years ago

I got my GOT LE yesterday, always happy to have visitors.

#1138 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I got my GOT LE yesterday, always happy to have visitors.

Congrats Russ! Maybe a couple of us local guys can come over sometime and play it. Are you in on TH as well? The MM I bought from you is still playing great!

#1139 8 years ago

Having a little casual pinball get-together tomorrow, 1/10/16 from 1-4. PM me if interested.

#1140 8 years ago

I have my GNR on craigslist. $3,700 really nice game. Trough is bit flaky, sometimes when a ball hits the trough, you have to shake the game for it to register and end the ball. Likewise, occasionally two balls will pop out. I know how to fix it, but I don't feel like dealing with it so I just dropped the price.

Probably best to call/text if interested: 720-307-7473

#1141 8 years ago

This is going back up to $4,000. I'm sure it's just a switch in the ball trough. Since it's not flying at $3,700 which I thought was a pretty damn good price for a nice GNR, I ordered the switches and I'll just replace them all so that this isn't an issue in the future.

Quoted from jalpert:

I have my GNR on craigslist. $3,700 really nice game. Trough is bit flaky, sometimes when a ball hits the trough, you have to shake the game for it to register and end the ball. Likewise, occasionally two balls will pop out. I know how to fix it, but I don't feel like dealing with it so I just dropped the price.

#1142 8 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am considering purchasing a Game Of Thrones Premium. Does anyone have a LE or Premium (not sure if they are shipping yet) that I can possibly play? I played the pro at the 1UP and enjoyed it but really need to get some time on an LE/Premium in order to make a comparison and decision. If I do decide to pick one up I may be letting go of my one of a kind custom modded to the tee World Poker Tour(probably the nicest one in existence). Not sure on pricing yet but if you are interested maybe shoot me a PM. I have a couple people that are interested from out of state, but would prefer a local deal first.

Just got my GOTLE installed at Lyons Classic Pinball . It will be available for play when we open on Thursday at 5pm. Just played a few games on it and I like it so far.

#1143 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just got my GOTLE installed at Lyons Classic Pinball . It will be available for play when we open on Thursday at 5pm. Just played a few games on it and I like it so far.

Finally! Looking forward to it.

#1144 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Unless something has changed, Game Exchange almost always has the newest Stern on the floor set to freeplay.

Stopped by and JJ is not sure if he is going to put one on the floor. They did however have the new Star Wars battle pod on display. I did not realize they had a different version Star Wars pod without the enclosure for almost a third of the price. It is a flat screen model and it had a sticker of $10,995. It has really cool animation, sound and vibration features. For the price difference the flat screen animation is decent compared to the 180 degree round screen in the more expensive pod. If I had a route I would definitely consider one, now I want one for the home.

star-wars-battle-pod-flat_screen_model.jpgstar-wars-battle-pod-flat_screen_model.jpg

#1145 8 years ago

That's pretty bad ass! So the flat screen is around 3k - 3.5k? That looks amazing.

#1146 8 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

That's pretty bad ass! So the flat screen is around 3k - 3.5k? That looks amazing.

11k each

#1147 8 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

No the Premium Pod is close to $35,000 MSRP

Premium_Star_Wars_Pod.jpgPremium_Star_Wars_Pod.jpg

#1148 8 years ago

I will stick to operating my online jukebox's

#1149 8 years ago

Whoa I thought you were saying that the flat one was 1/3 the round. Yikes.

#1150 8 years ago

Looking for a bsd, bop, or jm. Possibly all 3 at once.

There are 7,460 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.