5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,101 posts
  • 265 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by V8haha
  • Topic is favorited by 176 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4101 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 83.
#1002 4 years ago

Is anyone driving to Expo with room to bring pins back?

#1003 4 years ago

#1004 4 years ago

Looks like it went quick!

Did anyone check out the project Catacombs on CL?
denver.craigslist.org link

#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did anyone check out the project Catacombs on CL?

I asked about the Sky Jump. Have yet to go look--waiting to hear condition, it's a project per ad but has a full retail price on it. If I go I'll check out both.

#1006 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I asked about the Sky Jump. Have yet to go look--waiting to hear condition, it's a project per ad but has a full retail price on it. If I go I'll check out both.

Wow a Catacomb--that's a neat game. If you do go and see it, here's hoping it's worth purchasing.

#1007 4 years ago

--edit--
GORGAR - SOLD
SORCERER - SOLD

thinking about selling/trading Tron Pro.
im looking for a Theater of Magic, Wms Indiana Jones, Congo, etc.

ill posting pix of the games soon, i think i got ahead of myself.

thanks!

#1008 4 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I have a few things im thinking of selling:
Gorgar
Fire Power
Sorcerer
also thinking about selling/trading Tron Pro.
im looking for a Theater of Magic, Wms Indiana Jones, Congo, etc.
thanks!

Would you consider a trade? Gorgar & Sorcerer for Johnny Mnemonic?

#1009 4 years ago

Looking for walking dead and LOTR if anyone has any leads let me know.
Thanks

#1010 4 years ago

Does anyone know of a source for reasonably priced tempered wide body glass? How about B/W WPC translite glass (18 15/16" X 27 1/16" X 1/8", I believe)?

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Does anyone know of a source for reasonably priced tempered wide body glass? How about B/W WPC translite glass (18 15/16" X 27 1/16" X 1/8", I believe)?

Talk to Donavan Stepp. (DNO) here.

#1012 4 years ago

Both Trons SOLD

also picked up a nice Theater of Magic!

.jpg

#1013 4 years ago

Anyone have a Goldeneye FS/FT?

#1014 4 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

also picked up a nice Theater of Magic!

That on location?

#1015 4 years ago

yeah on facebook he showed it at 2up, it took the place of GnR

#1016 4 years ago

Might have to stop by this weekend!

Any wms sys 3-11s around?

#1017 4 years ago

are you looking for anything in particular?

#1018 4 years ago

Pretty open. Not trying to break the bank though.

#1019 3 years ago

Did any one pick up that LOTR on CL the other day? Would anyone really pay $7,000 for it? How about the POTC for $3,800, that looked pretty good.

#1020 3 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Did any one pick up that LOTR on CL the other day? Would anyone really pay $7,000 for it? How about the POTC for $3,800, that looked pretty good.

I hope no one paid 7,000 for it, but if they did, good for the seller. I just picked up a LOTR should be here in a week. That PoTC is wolfmans, looked in decent shape though.

#1021 3 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a really nice (but not perfect) Radical! Or above average Roadshow?

Let me know what you got, trades only, +/- cash okay too.

#1024 3 years ago

I have a real nice Stunt Pilot for sale from Midway 1971
Listed on CL

unnamed.jpg

unnamed_2.jpg

unnamed_1.jpg

#1025 3 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I have a real nice Stunt Pilot for sale from Midway 1971

Very cool, someday I may get an EM like that, I don't remember the gameplay on Stunt Pilot but I love the rifle and submarine games.

#1026 3 years ago

If anyone has a T2 they might be willing to sell anywhere along the front range I have a friend in the market for one.

#1027 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

If anyone has a T2 they might be willing to sell anywhere along the front range

just sold my nice example to the summit county crew.

#1028 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

If anyone has a T2 they might be willing to sell anywhere along the front range I have a friend in the market for one.

Kim might have one at PBJ, she had one for sale not too long ago, not sure if it sold tho

#1029 3 years ago

Has anyone checked out the clist ad for a Funhouse, Taxi and Flash? I sent an e-mail yesterday and have not heard anything in response.

#1030 3 years ago

Only a bummer if you don't mind over paying about 30% for a package deal.

Quoted from reynolds531:

Has anyone checked out the clist ad for a Funhouse, Taxi and Flash? I sent an e-mail yesterday and have not heard anything in response.

#1031 3 years ago

Quick FYI for anyone looking for a pimped out IMVE. I am likely going to be selling my Refinery Edition IMVE #2. Has pretty much every addition/mod they offered and then some. I am going to work on pictures to get up in the coming days but for now the 2nd one in line there is mine! Feel free to contact me if you might be interested.

IM2.jpg

#1032 3 years ago

Just a mention that there is a league starting in Lakewood/Denver area this Tuesday. 7pm running 11 weeks
Pm me if you want more info

#1033 3 years ago

Hi All-

I have some stock speakers out of games I have upgraded the sound on from over the years. They have sat gathering dust, just as soon put them in somebody's hands who will use them. There are a couple B/W sets, a couple Stern sets, and about eight or so Stern lower cabinet speakers. I also have two Stern side rail sets. (not the lollipop style)

Not going to ship, but if anybody wants them you can come pick them up. I live just south of Longmont, PM me for phone number and directions. Jaimie

#1034 3 years ago

Hey guys,

I have a 1980 Amazing spiderman Pinball signed by Stan Lee! I have had this machine a little over a year and decided it is time for a change. I have put a lot of tlc into this system. I have installed all new Fred Swemmer motherboard, cpu board, power supply board, and credit display. Also I have had all new coils installed on all the drop target banks and have cleaned it and have installed new rubbers on the flippers. I'm not much of a painter so I haven't tried to touch up the playfield at all. Honestly I would love to trade for a Jurassic Park Pinball. I live right on the Utah Colorado boarder in a town called Vernal. If you want to see pics I have attached the ad to the post. Thanks guys

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26884

#1035 3 years ago

TZ at an estate sale in Littleton. Guy is asking 5k, cited ebay sales of near 8k as reference point...if anybody is looking, maybe he will negotiate

#1036 3 years ago

I am looking for a monster bash in the $8500 or less range.

Thanks,
Sijcolo

#1037 3 years ago

I have a demo man for sale $2200 and captain fantastic for $1200. Let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks

#1038 3 years ago

That's a very fair price for the DM.

Quoted from Sijcolo:

I have a demo man for sale $2200

#1039 3 years ago

Completely shopped with new opto claw board and motor for the elevator.

#1040 3 years ago

Value wise, I doubt there are many better games out there. If the sides are nice and blue, and the inserts are nice and level, this is an extremely good price.

Plus, you can burn a new game ROM and completely change all the rules etc.

Quoted from Sijcolo:

Completely shopped with new opto claw board and motor for the elevator.

#1041 3 years ago

Possibly looking for a Fire! for the wife for Xmas. Let me know if anyone has one for a decent price.

#1042 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone have recommendations for a local powder coater (just legs, lockdown bar and rails so nothing too fancy)?

Quoted from 5280wzrd:

Try roadrunner fabrications.

They quoted me $250 to powder coat legs/lockdown/siderails, so I'll keep shopping around! If anyone knows of a skilled powder coat operation in the Denver metro area, please let me know.

#1043 3 years ago

Available:

1963 Gottlieb Sweet Hearts
1965 Gottlieb Sky Line

Both in well above average condition.

1974 Gottlieb Target Alpha (high end, full restoration. Stunning)

Great games for those that love classic EMs.

#1044 3 years ago

The Party Animal I shopped out for a friend will be up for sale soon on CL. He'd like to trade it for another pinball if anyone is interested. He lives on the east side of Cherry Creek Res, but we could meet in a back alley if you'd prefer.

Here's my post on the shop job for full disclosure!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/party-animal-shop-job

I believe he said one of the flippers isn't working, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
The PF is really nice since it had full mylar on it.

PM me if interested.

#1045 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

They quoted me $250 to powder coat legs/lockdown/siderails, so I'll keep shopping around! If anyone knows of a skilled powder coat operation in the Denver metro area, please let me know.

Skilled? You mean cheap, right? Sounds like you're not willing to pay for skill...

#1046 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That's actually a good price for all of that. 4 legs, full siderails and the lockdown bar..!

#1047 3 years ago

I actually thought it was a good price too. I wouldn't waste my time doing it, but I thought the price was good if the shop is good.

Quoted from Coyote:

That's actually a good price for all of that. 4 legs, full siderails and the lockdown bar..!

#1048 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I actually thought it was a good price too. I wouldn't waste my time doing it, but I thought the price was good if the shop is good.

I've had to get a LOT of stuff coated in the last handful of years (traffic control related, not pin) and some larger items cost me upwards of $800. Unfortunately, that place closed, I need to find a new one by me to get stuff done at.

#1049 3 years ago

Oops, sounds like I had the wrong idea about what powder coating should cost. I thought I read somewhere that markmon gets his done for ~ $150 per game so I was expecting something more in that range!

#1050 3 years ago

Any Pinsiders pick up that BSD that was on Craiglist? Anyone look at it? It was posted for a while and I kept meaning to go up and take a look but it sold before I could get my act together.

I would be interested in trading for a BSD or FT. I have a very nice JM with no cabinet fade and a near perfect playfield if anyone is interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 150.00
Various Other Swag
Test item Out of stock
Pinside Shop
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 29.99
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 4101 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 83.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside