5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,095 posts
  • 265 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by HighNoon
  • Topic is favorited by 176 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4095 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 82.
#951 4 years ago

I bought that robocop. It looked really nice. I'll get it next week. If I'm not happy with it he said he'd refund me so no risk.

I'm in the mood to shop a game, not sure I'm gunna play it much, I feel like working on
Pins more then playing recently.

#952 4 years ago

double post

#953 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I bought that robocop.... If I'm not happy with it he said he'd refund me so no risk.

Hard to argue with that!

#954 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I bought that robocop. It looked really nice. I'll get it next week. If I'm not happy with it he said he'd refund me so no risk.
I'm in the mood to shop a game, not sure I'm gunna play it much, I feel like working on

Congrats - good score! This one doesn't come up often!

#955 4 years ago

Does anyone happen to have the contact information on the owner of that beautiful Barracora that was at the RMPS? I have a question for him. Please PM me the details. Thanks.

#956 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

wow, doesnt seem like wolfman, i tried to negotiate a price with him once and he hung up on me lol.

#957 4 years ago

Who got the Lord of the Rings?

#958 4 years ago

I tried but someone beat me to it

#959 4 years ago

What was the deal?

#960 4 years ago

seemed like a nice guy. he was asking 6. pretty sure he got 6,200-6,300.

#961 4 years ago

I didn't negotiate anything. He doesn't have the game yet, I paid in full but it was more of a deposit. His terms, not mine.

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

wow, doesnt seem like wolfman, i tried to negotiate a price with him once and he hung up on me lol.

If that's really the case, this is probably the next game to get remade.

Quoted from mesmashu:

seemed like a nice guy. he was asking 6. pretty sure he got 6,200-6,300.

#962 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If that's really the case, this is probably the next game to get remade.

Yeah hope so. Some people say Stern can't get license blah blah blah who knows? He told me he already had a cash buyer at $6K then asked what my bid was.

#963 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

what my bid was

gotta hate the CL spontaneous auctions...I had one where I offered the asking price and was going to go p/u, then someone else offered $100 more after me...suddenly it's an auction.

#964 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

gotta hate the CL spontaneous auctions...I had one where I offered the asking price and was going to go p/u, then someone else offered $100 more after me...suddenly it's an auction.

Yep, that's why I'd rather deal with someone here. With that being said, anyone have LOTR for sale or trade?

#965 4 years ago

There was a guy on Pinside asking $3,800 and then $4,500 for a nice LOTR. And that's Pinside prices. LOTR is fun and all, but even on this crazy site it's not even $5K. How could there be people beating down his door to pay him $6k? Even if it is $400 for shipping.

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Yep, that's why I'd rather deal with someone here. With that being said, anyone have LOTR for sale or trade?

#966 4 years ago

Lots of new collectors I think. Prices will only go up unless a VE is made.

#967 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

There was a guy on Pinside asking $3,800 and then $4,500 for a nice LOTR. And that's Pinside prices. LOTR is fun and all, but even on this crazy site it's not even $5K. How could there be people beating down his door to pay him $6k? Even if it is $400 for shipping.

People always say that LOTR should be a cheap game, but try actually finding one for under $5k.

#968 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

People always say that LOTR should be a cheap game, but try actually finding one for under $5k.

that was easy...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25279

#969 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

here is another

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24360

#970 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

should I keep going?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lotr-in-florida

#971 4 years ago

Yea yeah, we know you're the main advocate of the cheap LOTR price.. unless a friend of yours in WI is selling. At which point you put a hold on your opinions of it being a cheap pin and focus on saying how awesome of a fairly priced game it is, even though its usually $1000+ more than your $4500 price estimate.

#972 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Yea yeah, we know you're the main advocate of the cheap LOTR price.. unless a friend of yours in WI is selling. At which point you put a hold on your opinions of it being a cheap pin and focus on saying how awesome of a fairly priced game it is, even though its usually $1000+ more than your $4500 price estimate.

actually that one was 4500 also and then he had 1200 in value added mods and he was asking 5400 which was a good deal and directly in line with what others go for. Actually his was a great deal because the buyer could easily strip off things like invisiglass and colordmd ad end up with a mint LOTR for well under 5k.

also, while I have met the guy once, we are not friends... You do really get butt hurt when someone shows you that nice LOTR can still be found for 4500

#973 4 years ago

Fellow pinsiders:

I am heading to the Chicago area with a 20ft. empty truck on Oct. 2. If anyone needs to have anything large transported there, let me know since the truck is empty. I will have it filled when I return, so no room for anything coming back to CO.

Just putting it out there.

#974 4 years ago

Might be a long shot but does anyone here have a defender?

#975 4 years ago

Anyone know the guy selling Judge Dredd, Maverick, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Robocop? Local flipper?

#976 4 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Local flipper?

Yes. Mixed reviews from people. I have dealt with him and it was fine. Not always flexible on prices but worth a shot if you want one of those...

#977 4 years ago

I'm really looking for an old beat up/routed machine I can use for a custom PROC machine. A dead LOTR would be awesome.

Question, why does LOTR have longer ball times that other machines? Flippers closer? Outlanes smaller?

#978 4 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Fellow pinsiders:
I am heading to the Chicago area with a 20ft. empty truck on Oct. 2. If anyone needs to have anything large transported there, let me know since the truck is empty. I will have it filled when I return, so no room for anything coming back to CO.
Just putting it out there.

What are you bringing back? Truck full of pins?

#979 4 years ago

I wish. Truck full of car. And some Chicago pizzas and italian beef. Lots of that.

#980 4 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

Anyone know the guy selling Judge Dredd, Maverick, rocky and bullwinkle and Robocop? Local flipper?

I don't know him, but here's what I was told when I asked about him six months ago:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/10#post-2302585

#981 4 years ago

thanks. might still give him a call since I'm really only looking for a donor machine for my crazy project.

#982 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

He doesn't have the game yet, I paid in full but it was more of a deposit. His terms, not mine

I see the robocop still posted, did you end up passing on it?

#983 4 years ago

Nope. It was due on in Tuesday. NAVL lost it... and whenever they find it you're set back about a week. Exactly a week in this case.

I plan on picking it up on Wednesday.

#984 4 years ago

HUO only X-Men Limited Edition Wolverine # 17 . Mint condition !! Lowered the price $5,300 . Full description in link . denver.craigslist.org link

#985 4 years ago

Is anybody programming EPROMs in the Denver area?

#986 4 years ago

Game exchange can copy/burn EPROMs for a fee, if you don't find a free source

#987 4 years ago

And I did pass on it. Honestly, it was pretty nice, nothing terrible. Except there was a LOT of planking on the lower part of the play field, and a decent sized mark in another spot.

$1,500 was my very top end for a Robocop, it didn't have to be perfect and I was willing to eat the shop job, but the planking bothered me.

#988 4 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

I have a programmer. I'm not real good at using it but you are welcome to come over and give it a try as I've got to bee really close.

#989 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Medievel Madness. Anyone know of one available around these parts?

#990 4 years ago
Quoted from theke:

Looking to buy a Medievel Madness. Anyone know of one available around these parts?

You could sell me your ACDC to help fund an MMR.

Yeah I know... dumb thought. I just really want an ACDC.

#991 4 years ago

Thanks for the offer mesmashu, but Luci is here to stay...

#992 4 years ago

Looking for a Pinbot (not the one in Brighton)
Please let me know - Thanks!

#993 4 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

Don't know if your still looking for this, but:

Thatpinballplace.com

Like $15.00 shipped to your door...

#994 4 years ago
Quoted from Pindiddy:

I've used http://www.hobbyroms.com/pinball.html for EPROM burning. He is in canada but it came in a week. Great service.

#995 4 years ago

I have a rom burner and im located in Parker.

#996 4 years ago

Friend needed help tearing down his parents barn. Inside was 79 Laserball and a Gottleib Rock pinball machine. Covered in dirt and no legs, I brought them both home. If anyone is looking for these for parts send me a p.m

#997 4 years ago

can you post pix of the Rock pinball?

#998 4 years ago

If the backglass isnt trashed I might be interested in the laser balls bg. Or if the displays work I have 1 out i haven't replaced yet

#999 4 years ago

I'm much more in the mood to work on a game then play one right now. If you have a project, or something unshopped, or broken, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

#1000 4 years ago

The Rock pinball cabinet is shot, water damage, but the play field looks great and everything is there

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 4095 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 82.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside