5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,267 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by manadams
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4267 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 86.
#51 5 years ago

Anybody looking for a Judge Dredd in great condition? PM for details and pictures, thanks!

#52 5 years ago

So a belated answer to Russ's desire for an original Fireball EM. I used to own one for many years and loved it. Played a Fireball Classic today which has a nearly identical playfield, but is a solid state. Didn't like it as much as the original for two reasons, no zipper flippers and much prefer the chimes and nice sounds of the EM. The solid version is not bad, but the sounds are boring to me. The one con of the EM is that unless you've worked on a ton of EM's most find them harder to diagnose problems than with a SS. But IMHO the EM is more fun in this case.

#53 5 years ago

I have a Flip-a-Card that I am looking to sell. Fully shopped with all new rubber and bulbs. Fully stripped and cleaned. Asking $795.00 obo. Need a little space back.

#54 5 years ago

Probably a bit early to post this, but in a few weeks I plan to sell a few pins:

TSPP-great condition-a few mods-rarely played. Fully Led'd.
Monster Bash-decent/good condition, plays well. Pop bumpers need cleaning. Fully LED'd.
Scared Stiff-decent/good condition, plays well. Fully LED'd.

I travel quite a bit and have not had time to turn them on, clean them up. i hope to do this in the next few weeks. Selling due to lack of time, and they rarely ever get played any more.

I'll figure out prices in the next few weeks. Prices will be in line with the market. They won't be "steals" nor will they be priced as if they are HEP restored either . I live just outside of Denver.

#55 5 years ago

I just posted my METLE for sale in the market:

Have it at $7,300 OBO with options to reduce price a little

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14761

SAM_0531.JPG

#56 5 years ago

Just bought a Williams Flash from a guy up in Berthoud. He bought it from Lyons Pinball.
I'm going to post my Stern Big Game probably today or tomorrow. I'm thinking $900 since the Backglass is about as good as you'll ever get, the game is really clean, LED's on the GI added, fixed the rectifier board, all solenoids fire.
I haven't clear coated the PF. The artwork is amazing.

The bad,
-about 6 lamp sockets need replacing
-the left flipper will need a rebuild soon (getting too weak for my taste)

My kids really love this game and I'll be sad to see it go. Probably the best widebody I've played since it doesn't slow the ball down much.

#57 5 years ago

Somebody put a MM on Denver Craigslist tonight for $200. Either a crazy joke or need I say it, scam!

Meanwhile anybody selling in CO. a pin you haven't listed here yet?

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Somebody put a MM on Denver Craigslist tonight for $200. Either a crazy joke or need I say it, scam!
Meanwhile anybody selling in CO. a pin you haven't listed here yet?

Typical scam. There's a Gmail addy as a contact. It's prob one of those "pay per bid" sites.

#59 5 years ago

yep, saw that. Scam for sure.
I also saw that Russell is looking for a Twilight Zone. Hope you find one Russ.

#60 5 years ago

Heads up, there's a CL Ad for a Garage Sale today 9/25/14. It's a Nitro Ground Shaker w/o Sound Board. He's asking $450.

#61 5 years ago

I just picked up a HUO Stern Indiana Jones.
I will sell it for $4800.

#62 5 years ago

I see somebody got the Nitro Ground Shaker as it's sold. In other ad's, that Sharpshooter and Royal Flush are going for decent prices.

#63 5 years ago

I'm looking for a decent White Water in the sub $4k range.

#64 5 years ago

Did you see this ad for one in Longmont posted today? Over what you wanted to pay though.

denver.craigslist.org link

#65 5 years ago

There's a Twilight Zone listed on CL Pueblo. I don't know the seller and haven't seen the pin in person.

#66 5 years ago

I have a Williams Klondike that I am looking to move. I have about $375.- into it and that is what I'll sell it to another collector for. PM me for any q's, images or to stop on by and give it a spin.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

There's a Twilight Zone listed on CL Pueblo. I don't know the seller and haven't seen the pin in person.

I called about this on Monday, and the seller immediately emailed me pics. I told him I would come get it and he said I was third in line, then emailed me the next morning to say it had sold on Monday night. Not sure why it hasn't been taken down yet.

#68 5 years ago

So here's my Big Game. I bought it from a restorer that moved to Florida and sold his HVAC business in CO. I have replaced the rectifier that controls the Special Lights, added some classy LED's in the right spots, new rubber, cleaned the plastics, added a new speaker, etc, etc. Not a full restore, but a good shop job
All the solenoids, displays, 99% of the lights work!
Perfect Backglass with NO Color Fade!

FULL DISCLOSURE: (Pinsiders only )
The PF is in really good cond, except for those darn Bingo Cards. I tried my hand a restoring one of them and did "ok". I have the water slide decals for the rest of the cards for the Card Selected When Lit.
The left flippers are a little too weak for my taste and will soon need rebuilding.

I LOVE this pin, but it's gotta go! The CFO and CDO (Chief Decorating Officer) says its gotta go!

$900 bucks gets you in the Big Game! I'm up for a good Trade too! +$200 bucks or so! I'll beg the CFO for forgiveness!!!!
Thanks,IMG_4953.JPGIMG_4944.JPGIMG_4935.JPG
Brian

#69 5 years ago

That is one nice looking game. GLWTS

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I just posted my METLE for sale in the market:

Have it at $7,300 OBO with options to reduce price a little

My METLE is sold, I'll miss her and is an awesome game. Can't keep them all.

That said bump for this thread and people with games for sale, keep them coming!

#71 5 years ago

Hey Russell, TomGWI has a Fireball (original) that he's thinking of selling.
Have a look in this thread :- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/62#post-1929677
Send him a PM if you still want one. Not sure where he is though. Cheers, Mal

#72 5 years ago

Thanks, Mal. I will PM him.

#73 5 years ago

Cool. Good luck with it.

#74 5 years ago

I have an Addams Gold for sale, Its listed in the Marketplace-$8,500
Could probly haggle some with someone local that would come look and play it....
IMG_2227.JPG

#75 5 years ago

I have played DNO's tAF. It's better than new and plays nice and deadly.

#76 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Panthera either pre or post shopped? I fixed all the technical issues already...

#77 5 years ago

Anyone have a Capcom Breakshot they want to sell?

#78 5 years ago

Who picked up the Whitewater for $2500 off craigslist? Sounded like a good deal.

#79 5 years ago

Is $350 a good price for a Panthera? I'd do $300 for a Pinsider. I need the space! Otherwise, make me an offer.

#80 5 years ago

Ok got a new job and a fat raise! Who wants to sell me a pin! Looking for:

The getaway
Black Rose
BrideOP
T2
Grand lizard
LOTR
Transformers pro
Who knows what else. Don't mind projects or players condition games.

#81 5 years ago

Any pictures of panthera? It would look great next to gorgar.

#82 5 years ago

Panthera sold. Thanks

#83 5 years ago

Anyone Interested in a Simpsons Pinball Party? I shopped it, pulled the mini, cleaned waxed, new rubber. 5 flipper rebuilds, bushings and all. This game has been played, and it has the flipper button wear to prove it, but I bought the Stern button guard rails and installed them. PM me if interested, I can take pics tonight.

Otherwise, super nice playfield with a little wear in the shooter lane but not much anywhere else, maybe a little at I&S.

Will consider partial trade for DM, TFTC, or Bad Casts.

#84 5 years ago

$3,750 on the TSPP a fair price?

I shopped the game, most of what I did:

-Rebuilt all 5 flippers
-Removed the mini play field
-Did everything that needed to be done with the mini off, cleaned/waxed, changed bulbs etc.
-Installed the couch weld fix for the couch bracket
-I used the treasure cove kit to polish the play field. I was very conservative, it didn't need much to get it shiny so I did just enough
-Removed and cleaned the ramps and cleaned/waxed everything underneath
-All new rubber, every piece
-All burnt out bulbs replaced
-Adjusted various things likes mechs and switches
-Replaced any worn parts like the Homer head
-Installed the Cliffy protector at the Itchy and Scratchy hole
-Various other tasks like changing the batteries etc...

#85 5 years ago

your TSPP looks nice. Bump.

#86 5 years ago

I think your TSPP is priced right. Especially with rebuilt flippers. IMO one of the top Stern Pins. Now if I could just sell my Big Game, I'd have $$ to buy a pin like this!!

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

$3,750 on the TSPP a fair price?

Absolutely, especially considering the shop job. GLWS.

#88 5 years ago

Nice looking TSPP! And I love this thread, don't have permission for a second pin at the moment but I'm keeping an eye out anyway just in case.

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

don't have permission for a second pin at the moment

I've found that begging for forgiveness works more often than asking for permission ...

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I've found that begging for forgiveness works more often than asking for permission ...

Yes that's my long term plan, but don't tell!

#91 5 years ago

Anybody have wipe out for a reasonable price. $1900 for one in the springs is ridiculous.

#92 5 years ago

Simpsons is sold. Thanks!

#93 5 years ago

It's a bathroom code. Don't accept!!

#94 5 years ago

Anyone have a No Good Gofers they'd sell?

--Luke

#95 5 years ago

Whose got a Street Fighter II there looking to unload I know you're out there!

#96 5 years ago

Not that it helps you, but did you see this youtube video somebody posted in another thread of pins being thrown off a roof? It's got a Streetfighter II in it. Sickening video to watch I thought, and for anybody who loves pins.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/7PlGhKuE1Rc?autoplay=1&rel=0

#97 5 years ago

good dialogue in here. Nice.
I want to pick up something before the winter hits so I'll keep reviewing in here.

-sk

#98 5 years ago

Anyone selling a pin they haven't yet listed here?

#99 5 years ago

I'd consider selling a STTNG. I'm just now getting it into shape, but it's very very nice with tons of mods. LDEs, shaker motor, mirror blades, cannon lasers, led flipper buttons...

Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone selling a pin they haven't yet listed here?

#100 5 years ago

For anyone that likes EMs:

I have the following for sale

Flipper Clown - 1962
Central Park - 1966. Very very nice

Gottlieb Cinderella - 1948. Average/below average. Will need repro glass.
Gottlieb Wishing Well -1955
Universe - 1959
Football - 1949 (Chicago Coin). Absolutely stunning. Looks new.
River Boat - 1964 (Williams)
Teachers Pet - 1965 (Williams). Ugly repainted cabinet, otherwise perfect.

FC and CP are at my house in Erie, the rest are in climate controlled storage in Lafayette. FC/CP don't need anything but tuning and new rubbers. The rest haven't been set up in 15 years.

I am interested in seeing these go to someone who will appreciate them. Asking $1000 for CP and FC, any of the others would be well under that.

I'd really like to drop the storage unit, so willing to make a great deal on the lot.

Only have pics for Central Park at the moment, can take some of the others. Easy viewing in the storage area.

My primary criteria when buying these games were them having playfields as close to pristine as possible. For all but Cinderella (noticeable PF wear in a couple areas) and Universe (small area of wear), that's the case with these.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 221.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 149.00
€ 60.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 218.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
There are 4267 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 86.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside