5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,180 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by OilGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 84.
#901 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The SMVE rumors are so strong right now. Not willing to wait a little to see if it happens?

I admit I haven't kept up with that real well since that rumor has been off and on again several times. I would wonder about price and if there would be any upgrades or neat differences between it and the older SM's? If I knew for sure it's going to happen and there was a reason to buy it over a HUO or really nice used one, I would wait.

So my current order of preference as I look to buy one more pin only:

1. Spider-man as a thanks to my wife for supporting my pinball hobby for going on a decade. Also it's her favorite game and she wants one that want doesn't need work or very little to play well. As she knows I still stink at most repairs!

2. Lord of the Rings-my favorite Stern pin.

3. Pirates of The Caribbean. All around good choice as my family likes the first 3 movies (including my two teenagers) and we do enjoy playing it.

4. Cirqus Voltaire-my wife's second favorite pin and I so regret not buying one several years ago when they weren't as pricey. Also I can't remember last time I saw one for sell in or near CO.

5. ST:TNG, JM, Whirlwind, or another 90's B/W pin.

#902 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The SMVE rumors are so strong right now. Not willing to wait a little to see if it happens?

There is some gambling involved with waiting. Original SMs may become more plentiful on the market when SMVE is released, but they are already priced slightly below a NIB Stern Pro. Then the rumors of it being premium priced may make people consider whether a $2k upgrade is worth it, and the originals may look like a deal and get a slight bump in price... especially considering this:

I don't see a ton of artwork on SM from the original movie anyhow, a little on the translite and a handful of plastics. Using new translite and plastics used on SMVE would make an original look like a generic SM pin too.

#903 4 years ago

Might be selling my Whirlwind in next 6-8 weeks or so....

#904 4 years ago

I have a led met pro in very nice shape going on the chopping block in Littleton. The machine will be available for viewing in two weeks. It has a shaker and Cliffy protectors installed along with led buttons and led lights. It is an original with led's added. I bought it from a local pinsider and I believe I'm the third owner.

#906 4 years ago
Quoted from Notbychance:

I have a led met pro in very nice shape going on the chopping block in Littleton. The machine will be available for viewing in two weeks. It has a shaker and Cliffy protectors installed along with led buttons and led lights. It is an original with led's added. I bought it from a local pinsider and I believe I'm the third

owner.

Nooooo hope all is well man. I miss that pin

#907 4 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

There is some gambling involved with waiting. Original SMs may become more plentiful on the market when SMVE is released, but they are already priced slightly below a NIB Stern Pro. Then the rumors of it being premium priced may make people consider whether a $2k upgrade is worth it, and the originals may look like a deal and get a slight bump in price... especially considering this:
I don't see a ton of artwork on SM from the original movie anyhow, a little on the translite and a handful of plastics. Using new translite and plastics used on SMVE would make an original look like a generic SM pin too.

Interesting and several things I hadn't thought of Still, if a nice, preferably HUO Spidey, comes up for sale I think I'll go for that.

#908 4 years ago

so who is selling some games to buy a GoT?
let me have your system 11s

#909 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Read the books, couldn't get in to the show...maybe I'll give it another try on Netflix.

#910 4 years ago

Let me make it easy for everyone:

4 sys 11's = 1 GOT pro
6 sys 11's = 1 GOT Premium
7 sys 11's = 1 GOT LE

#911 4 years ago

And I'll take any leftover dmds.

#912 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Any I'll take any leftover dmds.

JM?

#913 4 years ago

I should have added "...that will do well on location".

JM is one of the worst, from what I've heard. Which makes me sad because it was once on my wishlist.

#914 4 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

HOU X-Men Wolverine Limited Edition # 17 out of 300 . Mint condition . Low plays . Remounted Wolverine Figure to help in game play . Fiber optic headphone jack . Cliffy and mylar in shooter lane . Blackbird scoop cliffy . $ 5,600.00 . May view on CL. denver.craigslist.org link

HUO XMEN LE $5600.00. Mint condition . denver.craigslist.org link

#915 4 years ago

Anyone check out that HS in Pueblo? I want one.

#916 4 years ago

Ive been trying to sell a really nice WPT and a practically brand new Harley Davidson (around 200 plays) in Albuquerque. If anyone is interested I may be able to make a trip. image.jpgimage.jpg

#917 4 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

I can go check it out for you if you want?

#918 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I can go check it out for you if you want?

Thanks, but I'm not sure if it's worth a trip. I was hoping for south of $1K for a HS.

#919 4 years ago

Bought A Stern Spider-man on Saturday and after a good cleaning and a few very minor tweaks is working well. Wife got 3rd HSTD last night and has been a game she's been good at and usually better than me whenever we've played one for some reason. Glad she has a game she really wanted as most previous buys were mostly for me although only pin she did like eventually and play much was Centaur. So I'm off the market for buying any more pins currently.

#920 4 years ago

Good deal on PDI glass if anyone's looking. I picked some up from him yesterday. Good guy with a nice collection. denver.craigslist.org link

#921 4 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I picked some up from him yesterday.

You get the used?

#922 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You get the used?

I did. It seemed to be in good shape.

#923 4 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

You can come take a look at mine. I might sell it outright, but would really rather trade for your Elektra.

#924 4 years ago

Ohh, the Elektra isn't quite done yet! I'd like to talk to you about the HS when you have time. I'll PM you back.
-Brian

#925 4 years ago

Still looking for a black knight or swords of fury

#926 4 years ago

anyone selling a Rollergames or Whirlwind let me know. Or if any of my game(s) interest you for a trade (+/- cash) towards a Star Trek Pro or LOTR I would be interested in that as well

#927 4 years ago

I am looking for a decent Funhouse. Give me a p.m. if you have any leads.

#928 4 years ago

Looking for a Judge Dredd, please let me know if you've got one or know of one available.

#929 4 years ago

Anyone have recommendations for a local powder coater (just legs, lockdown bar and rails so nothing too fancy)?

#930 4 years ago

I know someone in Windsor but probably not too ideal for you down there.

#931 4 years ago

I'm selling some arcade games if interested. 10% discount for pinsiders.

cosprings.craigslist.org link

#933 4 years ago

I did not read this whole recent thread, so pardon me if someone else is looking for a "24" now that I found a HUO T3. I am looking for one with no wear around the flipper buttons and no lollipop rails. I am in Phoenix but plan on driving to the Chicago Expo in my suburban and will stop for the right machine. PM if you can assist. Thanks, Mike

#934 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Still looking for a black knight or Swords of Fury

frogman70 from Shasta lake CA has a Swords of Fury.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/42#post-2689840 Post 2053 four days ago, on last page of thread.

Good luck...looks really nice.

#935 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone have recommendations for a local powder coater (just legs, lockdown bar and rails so nothing too fancy)?

Try roadrunner fabrications.

#936 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I know someone in Windsor but probably not too ideal for you down there.

hey, can you pm me with their info? Looking to get some work done on a pin soon. I found a few places around fort collins, not sure if this is one of em.
thanks!

#937 4 years ago

Anybody have interest in one of these (MM custom apron):

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/7d566f5e-fb8c-ba5f-9571-9eeb4227bb58

If so please send me a pm......

#938 4 years ago

Did someone pick up the $450 Genie on Craigslist this afternoon?

#939 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Cyclopes for sale? I'd be interested in finding one, if possible.

#940 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did someone pick up the $450 Genie on Craigslist this afternoon?

Looked like a deal if you want a Genie...that thing is just so huge...

#941 4 years ago

Looks like the fake PinBot is up on CL again....weird

#942 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Looks like the fake PinBot is up on CL again....weird

why do you think its fake? It looks like the one at Flipper McGill's or whatever in Idaho Springs. The location is Idaho Springs and the pics have it next to a change machine, which last time I was there was the location of their pinbot. Def a beater pin tho, not worth the asking price

#943 4 years ago

why do you think its fake?

ebay.com link » Pinbot Pinball Machine Williams 1986 Pin Bot

same pic...same pic as the last fake ad with a really low price and different text...some weirdo or bizarre phishing scam...likely a weirdo

denver.craigslist.org link

#944 4 years ago

Because that price is insane?

why do you think its fake?

#945 4 years ago

You must be talking about the one in Brighton. The one in Idaho springs sounds ok

#946 4 years ago

Oh yeah the one I saw was the one in Idaho springs my bad

#947 4 years ago

Someone needs to pick up that Robocop. Only problem is its from Wolfman!

#948 4 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Only problem is its from Wolfman

I picked up a couple things for somebody else from him recently. No issues at all.

#949 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I picked up a couple things for somebody else from him recently. No issues at all.

More power to ya. Glad it worked out...

#950 4 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Only problem is its from Wolfman!

He buys beat up games on the cheap and flips them days later on craigslist for 4x his paid price. All while not even cleaning the playfield glass or putting any effort into them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,400.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 2.50
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside